• Published 6th Dec 2014
  • 628 Views, 47 Comments

Life Of ScarHoof (Shortstory-ish) - ScarHoof



This Is my first story, please don't hate it. This is a story centering in on my OC and the life he has had from a young colt to- Well just his entire life (Without Le... Extra bits x3)

  • ...
18
 47
 628

Right At The Start

I blinked wearily as I woke up, I don't remember or know... anything, I can breath and move but that is all I know. These ponies are taking care of me and speaking gibberish to me, I don't understand...

ONE MONTH LATER

I can speak now, I understand what they were saying to me. I can walk and eat hay.
(Its about time we get to the good part, Shall we? x3)

"You know what to do at flight school right Hoofey?" My mother said as she was sending me to flight school

"Yes Mom! I know what to do and where to go!" I replied annoyingly I started to walk out the door when I noticed that I had no Idea how to get to the school.
"MOOOOOM!"

Today is the first day of school for me, Ever. The teachers name is Ms. DewBerry, she is a purpley Blue pony with a darker purple tail her tail has two blue streaks next to a light green one that goes right down the middle, Her mane has the same pattern but her mane is long and curly in some areas, straight in most. On the other Hoof there is Rainbow-Dash She is the most beaut- I mean.... Uhhh she is cool, Okay? Blah Blah Blah Yeah yeah yeah, I wont deny you, I do Like her a bit... JUST A BIT DON'T BE WEIRD!
Anyways, she is a cool friend. She sits next to me in class. Oh jesus... Oh god... YOU MADE ME THINK ABOUT HER, Shes staring at me weirdly now... :ajbemused:
*Wingboner*

For Celestia's sake ponies don't do this to me!

Author's Note:

We Will Get further into this series Later, I just want to see how this goes. This is my first story after all so please don't hate on me. :facehoof::facehoof::rainbowderp::ajsleepy::ajsmug: The editing on this thing is wierd please dont think I am typing random things if a bit of code shows up.... XD :rainbowkiss::trixieshiftright::raritycry::raritydespair: