• Published 6th Jan 2015
  • 445 Views, 1 Comments

Hail Rainbow Dash, Princess Of Dimondia! - Colthart



Based Upon Freinds Forever Comic #6, Rainbow Dash recieves a letter asking her to display her aerobatic skills from a Monarch in a Never before heard location, She goes but once she arrives everything isnt as it seems...

  • ...
 1
 445

Your Royal Summit Awaits

The so called Queen was not only a pony but a pony that Dash was already very familiar with. Her coat was the same color as Dash's but her mane had a large curl at her head next to her horn and at the bottom of her mane which was a slightly lighter shade of blue. She had purple eyes and wore a purple cape with stars and moons embroidered upon it.
"TRIXIE?!", Rainbow Dash exclaimed "but you're-", Trixie placed her hoof on Rainbow's mouth.
"Come now, lets have a spot of tea on the balcony, Jim, consider yourself dismissed". He obeyed her exactly.
She escorted Dash into a room with a teapot and 2 cups upon a table in the middle , Trixie sat down and poured tea into both cups.
Rainbow Dash attempted to speak again,
"you said you was- mmph mmmphmmm", she was swiftly silenced by Trixie again.
"hush", Trixie ordered "your queen has not given you her regal permission to speak yet".
"My Queen?", Dash said in amazement of the whole situation. Trixie quickly checked from left to right and then did the same through a peephole in the door.
"Rainbow Dash!, you've got to get me out of here!", She pleaded.
"Wait what?!", Dash yawped " whats wrong?, i thought this would be right up your street."
Trixie got up, "let me tell you of the sad tale of Queen Trixie"...
"Here we go" Rainbow Dash said to herself quietly.

Trixie started speaking dramatically as if she was performing some sort of Shakespere play...

"i was on my way to a performance in Seaddle when i spilled my magic trunk with everything in it ; my costumes , my gems and my personal items into some quicksand."

"I was bearing with the situation with the poise and grace that i usually do", she said.

Rainbow Dash knew this wasnt true as knowing Trixie she wouldve broken down in dramatic fashion.

"Thats when i found myself surrounded by Diamond dogs", Trixie continued.

"They seemed to think i could naturally locate diamonds even though i simply spilt them, and the made me their queen!, there and then!".

"At first i enjoyed it but now they wont let me leave".

"So they made you queen because you can locate diamonds?", Rainbow Dash inquired.
"Yes", Trixie responded.
"Can you?"
"Well, no", Trixie admitted "ive been stalling alot, making excuses here , there and everywhere".
"and that worked?!", said Rainbow Dash
"what you've gotta know is that these guys are dumb and i mean D-U-M-B, so i told them to organise a party as it 'might lead to a spike in my diamond locating powers'",Trixie explained.
"So you sent me a fake invite?"
"No, i do want you here , but you wouldnt come if i contacted you directly so i just appealed to your ego", Trixie told.
Rainbow Dash looked down at her reflection in the Marble Floor putting the pieces together...
"hey!", she moaned.
Trixie simply smiled.
She then dramatically threw her arms around Dash "quick before they come back, you've gotta get me out of here"
"i do suppose i cant leave you here", Dash said
"thank you", Trixie then started kissing Dash's hooves repeatedly.


Rainbow lead Trixie outside onto the balcony and picked her up and began to fly upwards,
"hold on you're crown queenie!, we're grabbing some sky"
The continued to go upwards until Trixie Slammed against something "an invisible wall?!", Dash asked her self in awe.
"Lets test this out", Dash then proceeded to push Trixie towards the 'wall' and sure enough she hit it.
"Its you're crown, its preventing you from leaving", Rainbow Dash concluded.
"Thats a problem, its so tight i cant even take it off"..."IM TRAPPED!"
"Eeyup", replied Dash
"you've got to help me Rainbow Dash!", Trixie was almost too dramatic
"calm your hooves im going to go into town to try and find out about youre crown thingy, you stay here and be... royal", commanded Rainbow Dash, she then flew into town to enquire while trixie sat in her throne twiddling her hooves.