• Published 29th Nov 2014
  • 3,173 Views, 54 Comments

Pokémon - The Equestrian Chronicles: Land of Equestria Saga - StrangeBehavior



One unforeseen event triggers the start of an epic story, and the birth of an adventure unlike any other... Are you ready for battles between gods?

  • ...
11
 54
 3,173

Chapter 6: Mega Evolution?! (Tweaked)

-[Professor Sycamore's Theme - Pokémon X and Y]-
Professor Augustine Sycamore was quite impressed by the tale he had been told by his Japanese, born-American friend Sean.
He laughed as he said, "Très bien...I believe it now, Moussiour Sean. I take it you are, Princesse Twilight Sparkle, no...?"

Twilight chuckled as she answered, "Yes, Professor Platane, you study Pokémon as well? Like Professor Oakido?"
Sycamore looked pleasantly surprised as he said, "Quelle merveille! Yukinari Oakido is here? How wonderful, when can we see him, I'd love to discuss my findings on Mega Evolution with him..."

Twilight remembered Discord asking and Rosa mentioning it briefly, and asked, "Mega Evolution? I've only heard about it briefly before, but what is it exactly?"
Cynthia also asked, "What is Mega Evolution? This is the first I've heard of such a phenomenon..."

Sean raised his hand, saying, "Hold up...Let's save this discussion back at Canterlot Castle, Celestia-hime and Luna-hime will want to hear about it, after seeing me use it in action a day ago..."

Twilight, Cynthia, and Professor Sycamore agreed, as Sean continued, "...Plus, I have to confirm with Cornélia-san if these stones are what I think they are, and we do have friends waiting for us back there..."

Sean sent out Latios and Charizard, and Cynthia sent out her Garchomp, as they mounted the Pokémon and flew out of Ghastly Gorge, to Canterlot and their friends waiting for them...


-[Ever Grande City - Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire]-
"いい加減にして! How long do we have to wait!? It's been THREE FREAKIN' HOURS!!!" an impatient Brendan tapped his foot, having already arrived in Canterlot's station.
Rarity said with her hoof on her face, "Oh come now, Yūki...Sean did say he saw something embedded in the walls of Ghastly Gorge, and had asked us to go ahead. But, it would be rude to go without Twilight and Shinora...Surely your mother taught you manners about waiting for a lady...?"

Carrie yawned as she said, "Though that is true Rarity, Shinora and Princess Twilight did say we can go on without them if it takes too long for them to get here...And, you saw the rocks after the great Entei's attack, it probably will take them a while to dig out anything with smoldering rocks covering them..."

Pinkie jumped up and down as she added, "Carrie's right, you know...I know from my time at the Rock Farm that melted rocks are pretty hard to work with if something really important is underneath them...Plus, they could be late because they found another friend while getting whatever was twinkling out of the rocks."

Rainbow Dash was getting just as impatient as Brendan, as she exclaimed, "Grahh! Let's just go to Princess Celestia's already! We have waited long enough already!"
Rosa added, "While I would prefer to wait for them, I agree with Yūki and Rainbow Dash…Besides, I really have to do as Sensei suggested I should do…"

Everyone agreed and started to head for Princess Celestia's castle, unaware that they are being watched by a young man…


-[Indigo Plateau - Pokémon HeartGold and SoulsSilver]-
Everyone was escorted to Celestia's castle by her guards, when they entered the plaza, they found Spike and Korrina talking at the fountain. Then, they saw that Korrina had a Lucario of her own out beside her, and it too had a brace of sorts with a stone in it. Only when they got closer did they hear what they were saying.

"…that's it basically…So, do I have a chance…?" Spike asked the Shalor Gym Leader.
Korrina thought about it, then replied, "I really don't know about it, Spike…I cannot answer your question, because the outcome can be anything. But, keep trying and who knows, maybe she will come around…"

Spike sighed with both disappointment and relief as he then asked, "…Y-you'll keep it a secret for me…Please, Cornélia…?"
Korrina zipped her lips and flicked the zipper as she said, "My lips are sealed, Monsieur Spike…On my honor as the Saint-Malo (Shalor City) Gym Leader of France, your secret's safe with me…"

"Ahem...What are you two talking about..." Rosa said aloud to catch the attention of the human and dragon, making them flinch.
"GAHH!" Korrina shouted, then said as she noticed it was her friends, "It is a personal thing Monsieur Spike made me promise to keep a secret, and I'm not about to go against my word."

Rainbow chuckled as she said, "All right, all right. I get it, personal biz you don't want to talk about. I know what you're talking about."

"Know what you're talking about? What are you guys talking about?"

Rosa, May, Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy screamed with fright at the sudden voice, while everyone else slightly panicked. When they turned to see who the voice belonged to, they saw a hysterical Sean, laughing hard and tears streaming from his eyes as he laughed and kicked his legs high in the air.

May was absolutely furious as she angrily shouted in Japanese, "ショーン! なぜあなたは地獄のためにそれをやったのですか? あなたは大きな馬鹿! 私はそのようなスタントを引っ張ってあなたのクソなお尻を蹴るべきです!"
Rosa was not pleased as well, as she cursed out her teacher, "Yeah Sensei! Why the heck did you scare us for?! If you pull something like that again, I'll join Haruka in kicking your…"

Sean had his hand up, interrupting the two female trainers threats, and had managed to suppress his laugh as he said, "I'm so sorry about that, my family cusses me out for having that habit of walking very quietly. I had no intention of scaring you guys, but it happens nonetheless. I really, truly am sorry, I was laughing because I still do it even when I'm not trying to, and I'm laughing at myself for that mistake."

The ponies (and dragon) present were appalled by May's language (having understood which words were bad by prior usage and the reactions of those who spoke or understood Japanese), then Fluttershy said, despite not knowing what exact coarse words were used, "My goodness, Haruka! Such language! You shouldn't say such harsh and impolite things. Didn't your mother teach you manners…?"

May sighed heavily and answered, "Yes, she did, Fluttershy-san…I really got to get a better grip over my temper…"

Remembering what Sean last said, everyone started to laugh, because whether he intended to do it or not, Sean did give them a very good scare.
Rainbow knowed why the teenage human was behind, and asked, "So…did you find out what it was you saw? And, where's Twilight and that Shinora woman that helped us earlier. For that matter, how did you get here?"

~"They flew here on the backs of Latios, Charizard, and Shinora's Garchomp. We have also found French Professor Platane in that place you call Ghastly Gorge."~ Sean's Metagross said at it let itself out of its Poké Ball.

Sean said with a slightly nervous smile, "Yeah, they're on their way, Twilight was with me on Latios' back, but...I flew too fast and got her so airsick that she threw up right now. She'll be here shortly. He-he-he-hee..."

Everyone waited a little, and sure enough, Cynthia, her Garchomp, Professor Sycamore, Sean's Charizard, and a sick-looking Twilight on Latios' back. Latios used his telekinetic power to gently put his passenger down on her hooves, then flew over to May and Rosa, cooing with delight at being petted by the two girls. After introductions were placed, everyone headed inside to Celestia's throne room, and the young man silently followed them, saying quietly to himself...

"Hmm...It appears Hashimoto-san is here too, along with that 'student' of his and a bunch of those other creatures and trainers...I better save them from being dissected or experimented on...Heh-heh, what a loser..."


-[Lacunosa Town - Pokémon Black and White]-
When Sinnoh Champion Cynthia and Professor Sycamore arrived to Canterlot with Twilight and Sean, they never expected to have an audience with the rulers of this land apparently called Equestria. They smiled when they met with familiar and friendly faces, Cynthia breifly talked with the heir to the Devon Corporation, Steven Stone like they suspiciously knew each other prior, while Sycamore was greeted by his colleague and friend, Samuel Oak.

After introductions were dished out, Sean clapped his hands and said, "Ok...Now that everyone, so far, is here, it should be easier to explain how our world works, especially with two Pokémon Professors here. Knowing you two, you highnesses, you are curious about what I did with Lucario when we fought Akagi, correct?"

Celestia chuckled a little as the alicorn said, "Your assumption is right, I've overheard Ms. Rosa say to Discord it was something called 'Mega Evolution'. Having seen a Pokémon 'evolve' in front of my eyes, I knew that this 'Mega Evolution' was an entirely different process. Would you be so kind as to tell me what it is?"

Professor Sycamore cleared his throat as he said, "Certainly, your Majesty, Mega Evolution is my area of expertise. Korrina comes from a family that had long used Mega Evolution for generations, and Mr. Stone also seems to have an idea on the subject, so they could help me out with the explainations..."

Korrina and Steven nodded and Sycamore began explaining the mysterious power of Mega Evolution...


===================
Elsewhere...
===================

Location: UNKNOWN
-[Deep Dark Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy]-
Inside a place that was pitch-black, the only source of light is a lone, distant star, shining through an empty void. There was no evidence that anyone was here in this dark place, aside from a lone table of dark brown.

Suddenly, footsteps echoed loudly as a figure appeared, heading towards the lone table, which a single candle manifested and lit on its own.

The figure prepared to sit down, and when it seemed he'll fall to the floor, a chair manifested up as he placed his butt on the seat, then two more pairs of footsteps echoed as they headed towards the figure.

One of them said, in a feminine voice, "...You better have a good reason for summoning us now of all times. I still have to assist in preventing any further damage to the world I was assigned to, because of the actions of Palkia-..."

The being sitting down raised his hand as he said, "I am aware you're busy...fully aware...but I need you to go to this dimension after finishing your job. And assist Palkia's twin in locating their trainer, this is a top secret assignment given to you by the creator, who needs these events to be set into motion to fix the multiverse..."

The third entity, who came with the female, finished in a semi-deep voice, "...and find out who's really behind this mess...?"
The figure of a girl sat down by the table and asked in a surprised tone, "Wait! Are you saying that whatever attacked Palkia and Dialga...wasn't the cause of this gigantic problem?! That something else is to blame!?"

"..."
"...Yes..." The first figure said seriously, "...under the pretense that this question should be addressed; 'How did that thing appear in the Space-Time Rift in the first place?' That question alone should merit suspicion..."
The third responded, "When addressed, I agree, it is VERY suspicious...The only one who could do something like this and not be detected would be-..."

"But he's clean...!" the second interrupted, "...Shinigami himself went to him and asked about this thing the second we detected it, and his expression was one of genuine surprise, the kind even a talented liar like him couldn't feign and be convincing!"
"However, he did take the opportunity to capitalize on this incident to spread his forces to create a massive flux of negativity." the first added, "While I too believe he's innocent this time, his actions aren't enough to convince me he isn't involved somehow. And, it is entirely possible one of his agents acted on their own accord..."

The space was silent for a good few minutes, until the second figure said, "*sigh*...Okay, I'll accept the assignment...but I want the 'Big Man' himself instruct me on what to do..."
The first chuckled a little as he said, "Surprisingly, he figured you'd say that, so he already agreed, also under the pretense that this should be kept under wraps, since these days, information is quite sensitive and confidential."

"Hence us meeting here in the Dark Dimension while its 'Cosmic Conqueror' is busy with those heroes fighting him?" the third asked, sending a blast of energy from his hands straight at a flying eyeball that didn't notice them, destroying it before it could spy on the three...
"Precisely..." the first said, waiting for the second being to say whatever she had on her mind.

"Alright..."
She gave a notable smirk as her eyes were revealed in the candlelight, a bright yellow that shined somewhat like a Topaz gemstone.

"This could be a little fun for me, concerning that boy that Palkia and the others have a strong interest in him..."


-[Abyssal Ruins - Pokémon Black and White]-
"Mega Evolution, is a different type of evolution that has only now, come into light and as such, put our science and understanding on Pokémon as a whole, to question." Sycamore started.

Twilight asked, "How is Mega Evolution different exactly from a regular evolution for Pokémon, professor?"

Steven answered, "Whereas a Pokémon evolving regularly is a permanent change, when a Pokémon Mega evolves, its appearance changes drastically, almost like the latent energy stored in the Pokémon's body exploded out from within. Their power grows to staggering heights, making them more powerful than above-average Pokémon, and even some Legendary Pokémon…"

Korrina added to Steven's explanation, "What also separates Mega Evolution from a regular Evolution, is that a Mega Evolved Pokémon can revert back to its original form before the Mega Evolution was triggered. When explained out loud, it almost sounds like a transformation from a Japanese anime…"

Sean chuckled as he jokingly added, "Yeah…Like Dragon Ball Z, and their Super Saiyan transformations…"
He saw the ponies looking at him with confused faces, then said in response, "I'll tell you about that and 'anime' later…Continue…"

Sycamore said, "While studying the effects of Mega Evolution in past records and old legends, the first accounts found had been dated to almost three-thousand years ago…"
Steven added, "But, these records also indicate that in unrecorded history, Mega Evolution had existed long before that, by tens of thousands, to even possibly millions of years in the past, long before us humans ever came to be…"

Everyone's eyes widened at that statement, then Korrina said, "Currently, there are forty-four Pokémon we know of, that are capable of Mega Evolution, with the total number a mystery as great as how many Pokémon actually exist out there. My family were tasked with keeping the secrets of Mega Evolution's powers to only be given to trainers and their Pokemon who deemed themselves worthy to know its true potential…"

Pinkie gasped as she said, "Did you hear that? We must be worthy, everypony! I'm so super-duper happy that we're…Mmph-phirmm, Mmph hmmph…"
Applejack closed Pinkie's mouth, and asked, "Sorry…would you all now explain exactly how this, 'Meger Evilution' thing works. I know I must have seen it in action with Sean and that Lucario of his, when that Akagi feller was making his way to Canterlot…"

Cynthia was visibly disturbed by the mention of Team Galactic's former leader, as Korrina continues, "Anyways, in order for a Pokémon to Mega Evolve, three things are required to trigger it…"

She pulled out two folded sheets of paper, and unfolded the first one, "First, a special, small stone called a 'Key Stone' is required to be held by the trainer at all times. The Key Stones are rare and hard to find, they resemble grape-sized, round, rainbow colored gems that have a sigil that resembles a helix like a DNA strand inside them."

Korrina showed an artist's depiction of a Key Stone, being held in a young woman's fingers like a piece of candy, with both the woman and a Pokémon everyone recognized as a Gardevoir looking at the Key Stone with eyes wide with wonder. The Key Stone, though in the sketch was covered in a glow that seemed otherworldly, perfectly matched Korrina's description. The sketch was drawn to mimic an old, Renaissance painting, Rarity fell in love with the look of the Key Stone, wanting one for an outfit she was thinking of.

Korrina folded the sketch, then handed it to Sean to give to Celestia, Luna, and Discord to see, then unfolded the second sketch, as she said, "Second, one needs a Mega Stone, but not just any Mega Stone, one that is a match to the Pokémon one wants to Mega Evolve. Each Mega Stone found so far, is to be used by one species of Pokémon, and as such is named after the Pokémon that a Mega Stone works for…"

Korrina then showed everyone a more modern looking sketch that depicts a young man dressed in a tattered purple cloak, with a Lucario at his side, kneeling down to the ground over a glittering round spherical gem that is orange in color. It was like a Key Stone, but was much bigger, about as large as an apple or orange, it also had three streaks inside that matched two of Lucario's colors, red and blue, making the gem look like a giant, glass marble.

Rarity said with drool dripping from her mouth and looking in a trance, "I assume that is a 'Mega Stone', Ms. Cornélia?"

Korrina gave the sketch to Sean again as Steven answered for the young Gym Leader, "Yes, Ms. Rarity, you're correct. A Mega Stone has a name for the Pokémon that is to bring out their power. For example, a Mega Stone for a Lucario is called, a 'Lucarionite', and as such, can only be used by a Lucario."

Korrina then showed everyone her right hand, that had a Key Stone embedded in a glove she was wearing. Then, had her Lucario show them its Lucarionite on a metal armband on its left paw. The natives of Equestria were captivated by the shimmering brilliance of the Key Stone and Mega Stone, then, Twilight connected the dots, the peculiar braces with the stones on some of the Pokémon Trainers' Pokémon were actually Mega Stones.

Rosa looked around, then said, "Hey! Where's Sensei Sean?! He was here just a minute ago...?"
Everyone suddenly looked around and saw that Sean was indeed missing from the thrown room. They then looked at the pink party pony, who seemed to see anything that surrounds her.

Pinkie noticed and asked innocently, "Why is everypony looking at me for?"
Twilight answered, "You seem to have a knack of knowing where everyone is, that is why Pinkie..."

"Oh! In that case, I saw Sean having his gaze over by the door there, cause somepony was spying on us. Then, whoever it was fled, Sean quietly gave chase and never let any of us know. Does that answer your question, Twilight?"

Everyone looked gobsmacked at Pinkie's explanation, then Rainbow said, "Well then, let's use his Lucario to track him, and whoever he's chasing..."

"No need for that, Rainbow Dash...I already took care of our intruder..."

Everyone turned to see Sean smirking with confidence, they were happy to see and hear that Sean took care of the pony or person who spied on them. Everyone, but Sean's Lucario and Rosa, the Aura Pokémon growled bitterly at Sean, and Rosa felt something was off...


Ten Minutes Earlier...
-[Pokémon Mansion - Pokémon FireRed & LeafGreen]-
Sean was quietly listening at Korrina's explanation on Mega Evolution, but he saw a figure peering from the throne room's doorway, then it fled. Using a secret psychic connection he and his PSYCHIC-Type Pokémon established a long time ago, he communicated to his Metagross, Lucario, and Latios.

He said to them quietly with his mind, ~"I sense trouble ahead, guys…Latios, you and Latias hide yourselves, and be sure to tell Celebi and Meloetta to do the same…Metagross, you are coming with me, let Gallade and Gardevoir to ready themselves if there's trouble ahead…"~

Latios and Metagross replied, ~"Yes, at once, Sean…!"~
Sean then said, ~"Lucario…?"~
The Aura Pokémon looked to his trainer as he continued, ~"Be ready if there's someone trying to impersonate me, unless I give the signal, treat me like an imposter, if I still don't give the signal, attack me with murderous intent, alright…?"~

Lucario remembered how there would be impersonators trying to act as his trainer before, mostly to steal Sean's Pokémon to sell at the Black Market illegally. But, this was the first time his trainer told him to attack him with the intent to kill or badly wound, if he doesn't give a signal that he is really him. The FIGHTING/STEEL Type thought about it, and realized why he asked that, and as such, replied, ~"Understood…"~

Sean nodded and quietly left the throne room, quick enough to see the person or pony spying on them flee down a corner down the left hallway, and immediately gave chase…


-[Distortion World - Pokémon Platinum]-
Kotone and Barry felt slightly intimidated by the look Sean's Giratina was giving them, he looked like he is deciding whether to kill them or not, the two trainers only met Giratina once, and the Renegade Pokémon still gave them chills. Had Zekrom not be there with them, they would sooner run away, fearing the absolute worst thoughts Giratina gave them. For some odd reason, Giratina chose keep his appearance as a silhouette, aside from the ominous red glows of his eyes, mouth, stripes, and red thorns.

Giratina sternly looked at his 'guests' and said in a monotone, male voice, "Greetings, Barry-san, Kotone-san, and Zekrom…what brings you here to my domain? I thought I closed all portals that led here to the Distortion World…"

Zekrom sensed the slight tinge of fear his trainer's friends had, and answered, "The portal you placed at Hashimoto's home reopened, so we believed you wanted us to be here, Lord Giratina…We also sought your help, since several people vanished from Earth, including our trainer…"

Giratina was slightly surprised by that statement, and said to them in a more kind tone, "I see…It must have been the imbalance generated by my brother and sister that reopened my portal to Mt. Silver…"

Barry and Kotone looked confused at Giratina's statement, until Zekrom asked, "Brother and sister? You mean Lord Dialga and Lady Palkia?! What do the Gods of Time and Space have to do about the disappearance of the humans and the reopening of a portal you believed to have been closed…?"

Giratina gave a look that the trainers read as, "maybe I shouldn't tell them about that…", Zekrom picked up on that too, and thought the same.

The massive, DRAGON/GHOST Legendary sighed, then said, "Dialga and Palkia were attacked in the Time-Space Rift just recently, by what they described as a, 'black, shadowy, mass made of nightmares'. It fled through a vortex to another dimension, one that my sister was unable to trace due to it closing immediately when her attacker went through, and inadvertently destroyed herself. Infuriated, Palkia was about to travel through countless other realities and destroy any that had anything like her assailant. But Dialga calmed her, and decided to try and find out where that vortex could have led to, until they felt the presence of their attacker deep in the outer rims of space in our dimension, and had enlisted the help of our brother Darkrai to help them track that mass down. They asked me to see where that thing came from, so I was delighted to oblige…"

Barry scratched his head, asking, "Wait! Palkia is a girl?! I always thought…"
Barry hissed in pain as a blushing Kotone bitterly dug her heel into his foot, while Zekrom silently decided to not anger his trainer's childhood friend as Barry did.

Giratina looked at Barry and said to him sternly, "You know, if my sister was here and she heard you say that, Palkia would threaten your life and say something along the lines of, 'And what is wrong with me being a girl…?'. I feel inclined to do just that, for you insulting my beloved sister, Barry was it…?"

Barry said immediately, "No-no-noo! I didn't mean it like that, it was just…I only heard Palkia speak once with telepathy, and 'she' sounded more like a…OWW!!!"
Barry screamed in pain again as Kotone, more embarrassed about Barry's statement and seemingly 'sexist' assumption, kicked his shin hard, making the two Legendary Pokémon sweat a little (in a typical anime fashion).
Kotone quietly uttered in Japanese, "愚かなこと、馬鹿を言ってやめなさい..."

Giratina chuckled a little, then said, surprisingly, in a woman's voice, "When you speak with the mind, it is easy for you to change your voice into someone else's, even sounding like someone you know…"
The God of Anti-Matter continued in his regular voice, "…Many of us legends can, technically, be any gender we wish, and can take forms that are further exhibit the gender of our choice Barry. But, we chose genders for ourselves that feel the most comfortable for us, being god-like creatures, it is an easy task. We could even, if we choose, to have or bear children with you mortals if we wish it, that's how easy it is, and many of us did have set genders when we were born, the exceptions would be Zekrom and his other half, Reshiram…"

They looked at Zekrom as he said, "He is right, I can will myself to be a female, though it would be more taxing for me, being half of another's soul…But, we are getting sidetracked, I fear other Legends are trapped in whatever dimension our friends are now, would you help us, Lord Giratina…?"

He looked at them, then gave an inviting, but creepy smile as he said, "Certainly, Hashimoto-san was the first human to want me to be his friend, and because you are his friends, I will help you, but for a price…"

Kotone was nervous, knowing many old stories and myths about The Renegade Pokémon, she feared it was something like them selling their souls to a demon, but was shocked at his demand...
"Should you find out where this 'thing' that attacked my siblings came from, let me know with this telepathic radio, and I'll inform my dear brother and sister. But, I will arrive first, because it will pay dearly for assaulting my siblings, and I want to punish it and see that nightmare mass writhe in agony…"

Kotone, Barry, and Zekrom felt Giratina manifest a telepathic link in their minds, then the two trainers cringed in fear with the look in one of their friend's most powerful allies. They heard from the Sinnoh Regionals Champion Cynthia, that long ago, Giratina was an exceedingly violent Pokémon, destroying all manner of things till he was sent to a dimension made to help the God of Anti-Matter contain his urges to obliterate anything in sight.

Giratina then said as he moved one of his red thorns to them, "First off, let me see your memories of the vortex you two saw close behind your friends…Anyone willing to let me see your memories…?"
Kotone volunteered, then Giratina had the red thorn touch her forehead. Kotone took a deep breath, and then felt the DRAGON/GHOST Type search through her memories. It felt like he was intruding her private, most personal thoughts, she didn't like the feeling at all, but realized the Legendary was merely looking through all of her memories to pick up on her missing friend's energy signature, to accurately pinpoint his location in the multiverse. Or, at least shoot them in the right direction...

She then found the memory Giratina was looking for, and it played out exactly as she remembered it, Giratina saw it through her eyes, and felt her emotions as the portal closed.
Giratina finished, then said politely, "Thank you Kotone-san, I have all the information I need to try and pinpoint where Hashimoto and the others are located. I apologize if my memory skills were not perfect, and my location skills are nowhere near my sister's level, but the information you provided should make it easier for me to pinpoint their exact location, or at least point you in the right direction..."

Kotone, Barry, and Zekrom smiled at that, as Giratina said, "It might take a while for me to use the information correctly, so until then, prepare yourselves and feel free to use this world's inability to register time to your advantage. By restocking your supplies over there, training your Pokemon, or to rest up, but I must warn you…"
Everyone was a little nervous when Giratina finished in a voice that sounded, demonic, "Should you mess with anything in the domain I rule over, you shall pay for anything destroyed here, with your lives…Understood?"

Kotone and Barry immediately shook their heads that they understand, out of fear, then Giratina nodded and flew off deeper in the Distortion World. They used the time to rest and collect their thoughts, and restock their supplies with the boxes containing all kinds of medicine that may have been misplaced here easily over a year ago. Kotone was obviously worried about Sean, he was her childhood friend, someone she can be herself around and vice-versa. She was also worried about Rosa, Brendan, and May, they were really good friends and Kotone felt a sort of bond with them, like siblings, they are still so young, and she hated any thought that they could be badly hurt, or worse.

After what seemed to be an eternity, Giratina returned and said to them, "I have located the general location of our friend as well as the others, luckily, it seems they have found themselves in another dimension that is like Earth. The world is a true bliss, like a peaceful utopia, but it does have its short comings. This place I believe they are lacks any Pokémon, so I'd be careful with the natives, follow me…"

Barry, Kotone, and Zekrom sighed with relief that everyone wound up in a peaceful world, but were confused that this world had no Pokémon, a concept somewhat foreign to them. They followed Giratina deeper into the Distortion World, to this world he located the missing trainers and Pokémon…

Giratina silently thought, If what 'He' says is true, then I hope they reach their destination safely with his power...


-[Strange House - Pokémon Black 2 & White 2]-
Lucario continued to growl at Sean, Rarity saying, "Lucario dearie, why are you growling at your friend…?"

Sean walked forward in a calm manner, with a smile on his face, then the other Pokémon picked up that certain vibe and started to growl as well, the ponies and trainers trying to calm them down.

Sean said warmly (using a voice that seemed to clearly not be his own), "Why don't we just have these creatures head outside and we can quietly chat, shall we?"
That made everyone notice the tone of his voice, then Lucario fired Flash Cannon at his trainer's chest, making everyone gasp in surprise.

Rosa asked the angry FIGHTING/STEEL, "Lucario!? Why did you do that to the trainer who raised you?!"
Cynthia connected the dots, and answered, "Because…That isn't Hashimoto-kun!"

The humans and ponies looked surprised, as 'Sean' grunted in frustration.
Applejack said, "What are you talking about, Sugarcube? He's Sean ain't he?"

Sean's Gallade said using Metagross' mind translator, ~"Sean established this a while ago, because of our strength and skill, he feared someone would try to impersonate him and steal us. He made certain contingencies if someone did try to impersonate him, by giving a signal if he's really him or not. This person never attempted to give out a signal of any kind, so this Sean is an impostor!"~

Everyone was surprised by the new voice, but nonetheless, Celestia demanded, "Who are you impostor!"
'Sean', trying to stay in character, said, "What are you talking about? I am Sean, that thing attacked me and you immediately assume I'm an impostor?!"

That made everyone get into defensive positions, Rosa saying, "You know, 'that thing' is called a Lucario, and those 'creatures' are called Pokémon. You're not Sean, especially since Lucario can tell the real Sean apart from an impostor, he loves Pokèmon, and you are obviously unfamiliar about them…"

'Sean' gritted his teeth in defeat, how could he been found out so quickly, Luna said in the royal Canterlot voice, "SO WE ASK AGAIN, IMPOSTOR! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE TRAINER NAMED SEAN!!!"

The impostor looked at them bitterly, then said in an obviously different voice, "Hmm…So you figured it out, have you?"
Everyone noticed the change, the impostor sounded like a woman trying to sound like a boy.
The impostor then asked, "I am curious, how is it this 'Lucario' can sniff out an impostor, my disguise was flawless, I even replicated the hat and this strange bracelet he wears."

Lucario then launched forward and unleashed Close Combat at the impostor, viciously crashing each blow that felt like the impostor was being crushed by bricks. The impostor was launched into the wall, the sheer impact left enormous cracks on the wall, and rendered the fake Sean unconscious, but then, a green magical light shined off of the impostor, revealing who Sean's Fake really was…And everyone was surprised…

The impostor was a black, humanoid fox with an enormous head of red hair, and a aqua-green orb tying the end together.
The trainers recognized it and said, "A…A Zoroark?!"

Fluttershy asked with curiosity, "What is a Zoroark, is it a Pokémon too?"
May got out her Pokédex as she said, "Wow! I've never seen a real Zoroark before…I've heard they are very rare, even in the United States of America, their most well-known location…"

The Pokédex activated and then a computerized voice said, #"ZOROARK, THE ILLUSION FOX POKÉMON, AND THE EVOLVED FORM OF ZORUA. EACH HAS THE ABILITY TO FOOL A LARGE GROUP OF PEOPLE SIMULTANEOUSLY. THEY PROTECT THEIR LAIR WITH ILLUSION SCENERY. STORIES SAY THAT THOSE WHO TRIED TO CATCH ZOROARK WERE TRAPPED IN AN ILLUSION AND PUNISHED."#

The natives of Equestria were shocked at the power this 'Zoroark' possessed over what sounded like illusionary magic. Lucario looked down at the downed DARK Type, as it stirred awake, prompting everyone present to ready for an attack. The Zoroark opened its teal eyes and quickly leap back, everyone noticed it looked very surprised, but then it clutched its arm and fell to its knees in pain. Gallade launched forward and pinned the Illusion Fox Pokémon and said to it, "Gaaallllllll-Addddeeeeedd!"
The Zoroark replied, "Crrrrriiiiiiiasaaaaaaakkkkkkkk!" Gallade's eyes, along with the majority of Pokemon present, popped wide open at what the DARK Type said, and Gallade let the sore Pokémon go.

Applejack asked the Blade Pokémon, "Why are you lettin' that 'Zorerark' thing go, Gallade? Isn't it evil or something?"

The PSYCHIC/FIGHTING Type said telepathically, ~"No, this Zoroark isn't evil, she had no clue what happened. She seemed to have been in a trance of sorts...like mind control..."~

Everyone turned to see Gallade, and figured this new voice was coming from him, but they could tell that it was a rookie by telepathic communication.
Twilight, curious about Gallade saying Zoroark seemed to have been in a trance like mind control, used scanning type magic to find out if this story is true, and much to her surprise, it was…as evidence of mental manipulation was left in the DARK-Type's mind...

She turned to everyone and said, "What Gallade said is true, this 'Zoroark' creature was forced into a state that made, her, a puppet, by somepony using a fairly powerful mind control spell. She was forced against her will to disarm a protection spell over Canterlot, but…"
Applejack asked, "But what, Sugarcube?"

Twilight answered, "But she was doing this when Sean allegedly spotted the spy, she seemed that she was ordered to take on a captive's form, so Zoroark isn't the one who was spying on us…"
Rarity thought about it then asked with Rosa and Carrie, "If Zoroark wasn't the one spying on us, then who was?"

They were unaware that atop a roof on one of the castle towers, a yellow figure like Suicune and Entei was looking at them with fierce red eyes, deciding if it should help them locate the one who took the friend it made years ago…


-[Ruins of Alph - Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]-
Sean awakens in a cave like hive, chained to the wall. He thought, Who blind sighted me? I was close to finding out who it was that was spying on us, then I get stunned in the back?! What a cowardly tactic to use on an opponent…

He stopped when he heard faintly in the distance, a woman shouting, "Grah! Those stupid Elements of Harmony, they and those 'Pokémon' creatures have broken my hold on that black fox. Apparently, this 'Lucario' creature that seems to be commanded by our prisoner knows how to sniff out an impostor with ease…!"
He heard a sigh, then the woman continued, "You will bring it to me, my subjects, I won't be sniffed out by some 'dog-like' creature when I take control…And I'll learn from our, 'guest', how this Lucario can tell a fake the moment it steps in a room…"

Sean knew immediately that his captor was talking about his Lucario's ability to sense aura, a force that cannot be copied by even magical means. He knew this woman was coming to him in his prison, to try and get information out of him, then, he felt another's presence, trying to hide itself as it got closer.

-[N's Theme - Pokémon Black 2 & White 2]-
He was about to demand who was trying to sneak up on him, but heard a voice say quietly in a fast manner, "Don't worry Sean. I'll free you from these Changeling's cuffs and reunite you with your family…"

The teenager's eyes widened with surprise, he had not heard that voice in a long time and recognized that speech pattern anywhere. He turned to see a silhouette step into the light, and knew from the aura he was sensing, his visitor was really him…

He quietly said with relief, "Thank goodness it is you…"
The figure stepped into the light, revealing a human man in his mid-twenties, wearing a white shirt and a black cap. He had long, tea green hair and had hanging from his waist, a sliding puzzle that Sean noted resembled something called a 'Merger Sponge'. He had blue eyes that looked grey in this lighting, and wore tan pants. Without a doubt it was his friend, and Sean looked at his friend with a smile as he said his friend's name…

"…Glad you're here, Harmonia-san (N / Natural Harmonia Gropius)…"


"Tell me again! WHERE DID YOU SPOT THAT SHADOWY MASS!!!"

-[Your Choice of Music]-
Palkia was angrily asking a young looking, white-haired woman in a white robe on a distant planet in the universe, she was clearly terrified at the deity's aggressive attitude, Dialga and Darkrai restraining the Space Goddess from attacking one of their allies.

"Apologies for my sister's rude behavior Laura..." Dialga said to the white-haired woman, "She's eager to finish the fight the creature started with us..."

The woman named Laura chuckled nervously as she replied, "Oh I am aware of your sibling's blood-lust. Well aware, because I was around all those times she fought all manner of foes. Not exactly comforting if one has seen her fighting in the 8 billion years I've lived, some longer than me..."
"Not easy being an Angel..." Darkrai said to her as she laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Especially if she has to face demons and an alien equivalent of Dracula..." Dialga pointed out, to which Laura let out an exhausted sigh in response to that statement, basically saying 'that is true' without uttering a syllable.

"As for where I saw it, it vanished from detection about 3 light-years from Planet 1BTO-82294 as the humans call it, and I have not sensed its presence since. But, I do know that it hasn't left this dimension or the Milky Way Galaxy at all." Laura said to answer Palkia's question to the best of the angel's ability.

"We'll leave you to your work, and the mortal you're working alongside, I wish the two of you success and happiness..." Darkrai said politely, only to embarrass Laura immensely with the last part suggesting...

"N-no! He's not-...! We're not! We're just friends...I don't have feelings for him, despite what our teamwork would suggest!" Laura said defensively, to which Palkia joked, "Oh don't worry about it, we'll keep your secret that you want to get in his pants for you. And I am sorry for my aggressive questioning earlier..."

The three left for the location provided, leaving a blushing Laura to say to no one in particular, "Jeez...and she's Master's niece? How troublesome can one get without being a demon..."


-[N's Theme - Pokémon Black 2 & White 2]-
N had smiled that his first human friend remembers him and was happy to see him. He was starting to unfasten the metal cuffs Sean was held by, until Sean's aura sense spiked, and said quietly, "Wait Harmonia-san…Hide yourself, wait till whoever is in charge leaves, for that matter, when 'She' leaves, tell me how you've gotten here…"

N was a little surprised, but heard the wing-beats of what sounded like a giant insect, then said, "Understood my friend…I'll wait, but be wary of the one the Changelings call, Queen Chrysalis…Her mind magic is nothing to take lightly…"
Sean nodded and said, "Noted…Now go…"

-[Mt. Pyre Interior - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
N hid in the darkness behind a rock that curved in a way that from one side it looked like any other rock jutting out of the ground, as three Changelings flew in to Sean's cell. They looked like ponies with insect-like features, mostly wings, armor and clothing that resembled beetle exoskeletons. They had empty looking cyan eyes, except the one leading, and they had fangs like vampires and torn unicorn horns, Sean was a little nervous at what those fangs are for. The lead Changeling was obviously the leader, the one N warned him about, she had messy, tattered dark teal mane and her eyes were somewhat like a cat's or snake's.

Sean figured who this particular Changeling was, and thought, This must be Queen Chrysalis…But, what is a Changeling, exactly?

The leader spoke to him in a manner similar to Princess Luna, "I see you're awake…Allow me to introduce myself, I am Queen Chrysalis, and this is the Changeling Hive…"

Sean smirked in his mind as he thought, Yep, definitely Queen Chrysalis, even if she didn't introduce herself…

Chrysalis noticed Sean was thinking about something and asked, "What is it you're thinking about, odd creature? Are you pleased to be in the presence of the most power-..."
Sean suddenly broke out in laughter, as he said, "No, I'm amused that someone like you is bragging that whole, 'I am the most powerful being in the universe' thing, so cliche, and I can tell from looking at you that your power is a joke..."

Sean was then slapped across the face by one of the changelings, as he said, "No one insults the queen, ape...We have you imprisoned in our hideout, there is no escape for you..."
Sean smirked with a (rather creepy), predatory grin as he said, "Oh really...? Have you considered the possibility that I could easily free myself from strength alone, then snap your necks like twigs? You cannot brag that I am imprisoned, unless you are certain that I really am locked up, for all you know, I could be biding my time, waiting for one of you to slip-up, then I can escape and kill you all. And you know the best part...? You wouldn't even know until it was too late, when I slit your throats as you sleep..."

Due to experience, and seeing this employed in movies and real-life, Sean was expertly planting seeds of paranoia in his captor's minds, and it worked perfectly. The two changeling guards got in front of Queen Chrysalis, all of them slightly worried that his words were true, a clever way of reverse psychology and bluffing. Given enough time, Sean can certainly escape on his own, and he is (surprisingly) very capable of doing just that, ending their lives. The paranoid queen was about to demand she tell him what Lucario did to sniff out the impostor, but Sean beat her to the punch...

He said, with a creepy smile on his face, "You really want to know how my friend, Lucario, sniffed out your impostor, correct? It is something I can possibly possess too, I could read minds, I might be reading yours right now for all you know. I could see the strife you went through, all you insecurities, your fears, a failed attempt to conquer Equestria. I can break trees and boulders with ease, I can locate you wherever you are and hunt you down, and who knows, I may even crush your minds into mush and have it bleed out of your ears. I might not be doing that because I may be feeling merciful, just leave me be, and I might behave like a good little boy..."

The three changelings felt that Sean was bluffing, but feared, especially Chrysalis, that his possible bluffs are not bluffs at all. Sean took advantage of the fact that these creatures that are holding him prisoner have no knowledge of humans at all. The sneaky Pokémon Trainer had done a neat little trick to make his bluffs more believable, by adding truths with his lies, and never directly saying he can do some of these things. He did so correctly, because one of the changelings used a spell to try to find any lies, but because of how Sean worded his threat, everything checked out as the truth, making his captors more nervous.

Queen Chrysalis turned back and ordered, "D-double the guard, and be sure he cannot escape...T-t-that's an o-o-order-r..."
The two guards nodded as the three left the cell with their eyes glued to their grinning prisoner, making them feel more and more uneasy.

As soon as they left, Sean sighed heavily as he thought, Hooo-whee! よかった! That was nerve-racking, but it seemed that they took my bluff, hook-line and sinker...

He looked over the direction where N hid, and made a motion to his friend that the coast is clear, and he can resume trying to free him.

N was impressed by what his friend did, and said quietly, "Amazing Sean, how did you learn to make them dodge the question they wanted to ask you?"
Sean replied, "I saw it in a number of movies and TV shows, and I, unfortunately, learned how to be more effective from Team Galactic's former leader, Akagi..."

N frowned as he said, "I never approved of his ideals of a 'perfect universe', he sought to abuse the Legendary Pokémon for his own selfish ambitions, and how he abused his Pokémon by being cruel and forcing them to hurt others...I would wish to liberate his Pokémon from him..."

Sean slightly chuckled, as he said, "Well, you may get your chance, because the big jerk is here in this land called Equestria..."

N was surprised as the cuffs unfastened with a loud clink, then they readied to escape the Changeling Hideout, with 'guns-ablazing'...


-[Indigo Plateau - Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]-
Twilight and her friends, and some of the Pokémon Trainers readied to go look for clues to where Sean was taken. Only to be greeted by a young man wearing red clothes and a red hat, the trainers recognized him immediately.

May said, "I-i-is that who I think he is...?"
Rosa replied, "Yes, I think that is Red Tajiri..."

Twilight and the other ponies looked at the humans as Rainbow asked, "Who the hay is Red Tajiri?"
Celestia chuckled as she said, "It appears that you have met my guest, while you were in Ponyville yesterday, this young man walked up to the southern gate of Canterlot, and had given himself up when the guards started a commotion. He earlier explained that his name was Tajiri, but I figured that was more like a family name if anything. I am pleased to know his full name now, and judging from your expressions, many of you know this 'Red', care to enlighten us?"

May having heard Rainbow Dash and Princess Celestia, replied, "Are you kidding? Red-sama is a legend back in our world, one of the most powerful Pokémon Trainers that ever lived! He was also the first to accomplish the goal of capturing every Pokémon in the National Pokédex, though that was when there were significantly less Pokémon in that version of the National Dex. He is undoubtedly one of the best Pokémon Trainers out there..."

Red said nothing, looking at some of the Pokémon present with a curious look, as Pinkie Pie started barraging him with all kinds of questions. Twilight chuckled as she commented, "Well Red doesn't seem to be much of a talker, does he..."
Rosa said to the purple alicorn, "Well...from what I've heard and seen about him, Red is a man of few words, Twilight. I've heard he was more social years ago, but then, he just seemed, 'closed-off', when Sensei started his journey. Sean Hashimoto was the first trainer to defeat Red in three years after he disappeared into Mt. Fuji (Mt. Silver) in Japan."

Red perked a little at the mention of Sean's name, then walked up to Rosa, staring her in the eyes.
Red then...spoke...?
He asked in a clear Japanese accent, "Sean...Hashimoto? You know about him...? ちょっと待って, I remember you, you're his apprentice...Your name is Rosa, was it?"

Discord was surprised as he said, "Well call me a monkey's uncle's cousin, he CAN talk more than a sentence! And I thought he was just mute..."
Red continued, "If you're here, that means Hashimoto is here, where is he...? I wish to have a rematch with him..."

Then out from his backpack, a Pikachu leaped onto the trainer's shoulder and said confidently, "Pikachu!"
Rosa felt a little nervous when an angry May, said, "ROSA-CHAN! Why didn't you tell me you knew Red-sama!"

Rosa was starting to stammer, until Red asked, "謝罪, but I am wondering where Hashimoto-san is, so we can have a rematch..."
Rainbow answered for Red as she pointed to the Zoroark, "He's been kidnapped by somepony who used that Zoroark thing to try and impersonate him. We are going to find him right now..."

Everyone remembered and rushed outside, as Red said to the pegasus, "If that is the case, then I'll help you look for him..."
As everyone stepped outside, Brendan had to say, "Wait a minute! Just how exactly are we going to find Sean-san? We have no idea where he is, even with his Lucario's help..."

Everyone screeched to a halt, as Applejack nervously said, "Oh...right...heh-heh-heh-heh..."
Twilight said, "Brendan has a point, so we should come up with a pla-..."

"RRRRRRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIII-KKKUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!"
Fluttershy squeaked as she hid behind her Dragonite Rajin, then something large landed in the castle square with a mighty thud...

-[Eusine's Theme - Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]-
Now before them was another large Pokémon, this one looked like and also looked fiercer than Entei or Suicune. The Pokémon before them was yellow with huge claws, and black, thunderbolt-like stripes on its body. Its mane was purple and looked like a thundercloud, its face was white with a black forehead and gray whiskers, and two, long fangs that resembled a saber-tooth cat's fangs. It had a white underbelly, and a long, spiked tail at its end. The humans knew who this was the moment they saw it...

The Pokémon before them was the legendary Raikou, the Thunder Pokémon, a fellow member of the trio with Entei and Suicune. Gallade, thinking that Raikou was another illusion, launched forward using Psycho Cut. But, Raikou dodged to the side with incredible speed and tackled Gallade to the ground.

Rarity asked, "What in Equestria is Gallade doing? And what kind of Pokémon is that?"
Steven answered, "That could be Raikou, the Legendary Pokémon of Thunder. Gallade must think Raikou is a fake and is trying to get in our way. But if that is its intention, it would have ended us on the spot, and we would have never realized it..."

Raikou lept high in the air and unleashed a powerful Thunder attack, Gallade dodged getting the full force of the attack, the Thunder electrified the ground making everyone's hair stand out on end slightly.

Rosa and May said at the same time, "That is definately the real Raikou..."
Brendan added, "Especially if it can release a Thunder attack that powerful..."

Gallade gave up when it was proven to be the real Raikou, the Thunder Pokèmon looked into the eyes of the humans, Pokèmon, and ponies that were staring at him. He turned to the direction of a mountain a little distance away from Canterlot in the north, the Legendary Pokèmon then crouched down as he turned his head to everyone, with a look that seemed to have made everyone relax a little.

Rainbow asked everyone, "What the hay is that 'Raikou' thing doing?"

Twilight suspected something and asked the ELECTRIC-type, "Are…are you telling us where Sean is, Raikou sir?"
To everypony's surprise, Raikou nodded and growled in confirmation, then made a motion with his head to his back, confusing some of the humans and ponies.

Gallade said with the telepathic link, ~"Raikou wants one of you to get on its back, then have Lucario and Rainbow Dash tail him, so the rest of us can follow them to wherever Sean is…That is what Raikou is telling us…"

Twilight said in understanding, "Oh! I get it, what a brilliant idea, alright I can go along with it…But, whose going to be the lucky one to ride on Raikou's back…?"

"MMMEEEEEEEE!" May shouted excitedly as she hopped onto the Legendary Pokèmon's back.

Twilight was pretty confused, until Brendan said, "Haruka-chan is a bit of huge fanatic when it comes to Legendary Pokémon..."
May hung on to Raikou as the Thunder Pokémon bounded out of the castle, with Rainbow Dash and Sean's Lucario tailing behind the Legendary Pokémon...


-[Mt. Chimney - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
May said excitedly in Japanese, "何てことだ! 私は愛し、愛し、恋愛を愛し、とても速く、とても強く、とても凄い!!!"

Raikou stopped in front of a huge boulder several feet from a cave further into a mountain, the cave was guarded by several insect-like ponies. The other humans, Pokémon, and ponies caught up with May, Sean's Lucario, and Rainbow Dash as they spotted the cave.

Twilight uttered, "Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings? What are they doing so close to..."
She stopped and asked the ELECTRIC-type that led them here, "Wait a moment, Raikou, is Sean in there? Was he captured by the Changelings?"
Raikou looked at the purple alicorn and nodded a yes and purred like a tiger.

The friends felt a chill up their spines, like something was watching them, they turned to see both Entei and Suicune standing proudly, like great wolves or lions. Raikou bowed slightly at his siblings, and they did the same, with May geeking out that all three of the Legendary Beasts of Johto are here...

Brendan said with remark, "It seems that whoever this 'Queen Chrysalis' is, she stands no chance with three, powerful legends on our backs now..."

Steven looked over and said, "Hold on, what is going on with these 'Changeling' creatures? They seem to be on high alert..."

-[The Slitherers - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
One of the Changeling guards said, "There's been a breach in security, someone released the prisoner from his cell. The ape-like boy is somewhere in the base, we are ordered to apprehend him, alive, so that the Queen can get information out of him..."

~#BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!#~

Another Changeling came out and said, "The ape boy! He is destroying the base, with another like him, he was the one who set the prisoner free!"
The head of the guard shouted, "WHAT?! Troops! Ready to apprehend the monkeys! We head out, NOW!!!"

With that, the Changelings readied to fly into the cave, but were halted by Sean's Gardevoir, for her mate to dispatch them quickly, rendering them unconscious, but alive. Raikou, Entei, and Suicune hid at various points to set up an ambush, for some reason, as everyone headed into the caves to rescue Sean, and meet this mysterious human with him...


-[Stark Mountian - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl]-
Sean and N were running through the cavern halls. Sean had sent out his Metagross, Tyranitar, and Scizor to destroy the hideout of the Changelings, per N's suggestion, and to frighten off any changeling soldier trying to apprehend them all. They captured a Changeling and had Sean's Metagross force her to free them and tell them how to get out.

N thanked the changeling despite her current circumstance, "Thank you for unlocking the cell's door, my Changeling friend..."

The Changeling replied to N's gratitude bitterly, "You forced me to unlock this ape's cell, forcing me to tell you the way out, and you're thanking me for it and call me a friend? You monkeys are nuts..."

"We're called humans, for the record, not apes or monkeys!" Sean said loudly to the Changeling, unaware that he not only exposed himself and N to a good number of Changelings, but also informed them about what he was.

N shared a little sympathy to the changeling, then she said, "Right now, I want to escape from being your captive, and find out how you're summoning these, 'Pokémon' creatures from these balls attached to your waist"
Sean looked at the Changeling, with a deadpanned expression, then said, "First off, my name is Sean Hashimoto, his name is Natural Harmonia, N for short...And second, we may have you prisoner, but that doesn't mean we can't show a little gratitude regardless of how you did it..."

He stopped when he heard someone call his name,
"Sean...?"
He recognized the voice, it belonged to a girl, he said, "Rosa? If she's here, then everyone else should be as well."

N was pleasantly surprised as he said, "Rosa Parker? Your apprentice is here? Then that must mean that Reshiram is with her, I cannot wait to see my friend again..."
The Changeling was puzzled as she asked (with the sound of Scizor's claws slapping changeling guards in the faces in the background), "Reshiram? Who is this Reshiram?"

Sean had visible sweat as he answered N, "Well...after we wound up here, we have lost some of our Pokémon, though me and my friends found a good number of them, we are still missing a number of them, but we have yet to locate a few of them. Reshiram included, Rosa is devastated not knowing where Reshiram and Kyurem are, Kyurem for obvious reasons..."

"What's your name anyways? We told you ours, it's only-" Sean asked, but the Changeling interrupted, "I get it, some of my hive took to calling me Heart, I suppose you can use that as my name..."

Metagross said telepathically, ~"In any case, the direction of Rosa's voice goes down the hallway, to the left, then..."~
Sean said aloud, "Metagross...Just...show us, don't tell us...please...!"

Metagross looked with the same expression on its face, then said, ~"Understood...Follow me..."~

With that, the humans, changeling, and the Pokémon followed Metagross to their rescuers...


-[Oreburgh Gate - Pokèmon Diamond & Pearl]-
Elsewhere, an enormous dragon was sleeping atop his huge pile of gold and jewels, having pleasant (yet perverted) dreams about him surrounded by gorgeous female dragons.

He happily thought in his mind, Yes ladies, there is plenty of sexy dragon to go around... How about you, the blue one with the delicious curves, you wanna mate with a dragon like me first?

The female in his dreams giggled sexily as she seductively raised her butt in a teasing manner...

But, the dream was cut very short when the dragon was woken up by a powerful gust of wind, like something flew there.

He growled as he lazily said, "Gahh! Not another dragon trying to steal my gems! I have had enough of this, this time, I'm killing the intruder and leaving his body outsi-where is the intruder...?"

-[Giovanni's Theme - Pokèmon Origins]-
As the dragon headed to the cave's opening, he was expecting to see another male dragon, trying to steal his horde, most likely, another teenage dragon...

But, he saw no dragon, it wasn't even an infant dragon, there was nothing...
Until he looked down...

He then saw a vaguely humanoid-shaped creature that had a long, purple tail, the creature was clutching its head, like it was in terrible pain.

When he first saw the creature, he laughed in his head, thinking it was an easy job to scare this creature away, his nose was bigger than the creature before him.
Then, when the dragon noticed the creature clutching its head tightly, he showed a very rare sign of concern, but it faded quickly as he said in a cocky manner, "Hey you! Don't you know that this is MY cave? You have a headache from seeing my greatness, you puny insect?"

Unfortunately, this was a big mistake, on the part of...

...the dragon...

He foolishly taunted a creature that is far more powerful that fifty of his kind...

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


-[Hideout - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
Sean's Lucario perked up when he felt a powerful aura emanating a great distance away, everyone (Rosa, Steven, May, Brendan, the Mane Six, and their Pokemon) thought he was sensing his trainer's aura, but then noticed he seemed to be facing the way out of the Changeling secret hideout.

Applejack said to the FIGHTING/STEEL Type, "Hey Lucario! Isn't Sean that way? What in tarnation are you looking that way for?"

Gallade knew Lucario longer than anyone present, and knew why he turned his head to the entrance, but he knew that it was for his trainer to know.

Rosa, feeling this moment called for it, called once again in the cavern, "Sensei Sean...? Where are you...?"

Rosa's Riolu named Goku (yes as in Dragon Ball's Goku) felt a powerful feeling, and as such, came out of it's Poké Ball on its own, surprising everyone, but his trainer most of all.

Rosa noticed and shouted in a surprised tone, "Wha...? Goku?!"
Fluttershy added, "Wait Goku...Wait for us...Please..."

Fluttershy's Dragonite then sped after Rosa's Riolu, making everyone else try to hurry, only to be slowed down by Changeling soldiers, Sean's Gardevoir and Lucario emitted an energy wave that kept the Changelings from changing form within twenty feet of the group...


~{TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED}~


"GAH-HA-HA-HA-HA! Isn't this a blast to watch? Oh come on now readers...You must enjoy this 2.0 version of a tale more right? Especially since I'm here to make it all better?"

...

"Ooo...tough crowd, tough crowd...well just pop on over to my dimension and I'll make this oodles of fun for all of you..."

"DIS-CORD SAN!!!"


"P-P-P-P-P-Palkia?! M-My...Isn't th-this a p-pl-esent *gulp* sur-surprise...Ho-ho-ho-ho-heh-heh-heh..."

"YOU ARE A DEAD DRACONEQUUS FOR BREAKING THE 4TH WALL AT THE MOST INAPPROPRIATE TIME!!!"


"N-n-n-n-no! Please, Mistress Palkia! HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!"

"RRRRRAAAAAWWWWWWHHHHHH!!!"
"GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH-!!!"

-[Play This For 2 Minutes...]-

"Hello~! This is Palkia, Legendary Pokémon of Space and Dimensional Barriers, Reality-Warping Entity Extraordinaire, and in some ways...Discord's boss and babysitter! I apologize for his rude, and idiotic interruption of your enjoyment of this story..."

"That's harsh..."

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID IS WRONG! SO YOU'RE ON TIMEOUT UNTIL I BELIEVE YOU'VE LEARNED YOUR LESSON! YOU WANT ME TO PUT MORE WEIGHT ON YOUR KNEES?! HUH?!"

"No..."

"Then SHUT UP! Gomen'nasai, I apologize for that, here, I'll fix the transmission and get you back to the story. Feel free to make Original Character submissions and StrangeBehavior may add your character in the story. もう一度〜!"

~{Transmission Reconnected...Please enjoy you regularly scheduled fanfiction...(^.^)}~


-[Countdown to Destruction - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
After five minutes, everyone was starting to get worn out from a prolonged fight with the Changelings, as fifty Changeling guards surrounded the tired trainers, ponies, and pokemon.

May was a little grossed out by the Changelings as she said, "Eww, these Changeling creatures are disgusting to look at, they're like those super creepy tarantulas with the big fangs and big empty-looking eyes on the Internet..."

Fluttershy whimpered a little, wanting her Dragonite to be here, and worried about Rosa's Riolu, Goku, and hoped he stayed with her Dragonite friend.

-[Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - Pokémon X and Y]-
The Changelings lunged at the intruders, only for a dark purple figure to launch forward and sucker-punched twenty of them, then Rosa's Riolu used Circle Throw to send one Changeling into forteen others, and finally, Fluttershy's Dragonite used Dragon Rush to knockout the rest that remained conscious.

Rosa said with relief as she hugged her FIGHTING-Type, "Goku...thank god you're here, don't scare me like that again please..."
The little Riolu scratched his nose cockily as he replied, "Buah-lu!"

Fluttershy rubbed her Dragonite friend's nose affectionately as Pinkie said, "It is so great that Goku and Rajin returned to save us, but who was the third rescuer? Rescuee? Rescuerer?"

Everyone looked at where the third thing landed, and to their surprise, it was...A lone Sableye...

It greedily devoured the bits of gems that were embedded on the Changeling's armor with its back turned, hunched over like Gollum. When the Darkness Pokémon looked over its shoulder at the group staring at it, the ponies gasped when they saw huge diamonds on where its eyes are, or were suppose to be.

The brilliant cut diamond eyes of the Sableye were beyond gorgeous to Rarity, as she said, "Why aren't you a little charming monster, the diamond eye glasses you are wearing make you so handsome, or beautiful, I'm not really sure what gender you are...Might I see them, if you would be so kind...umm..."

The unicorn fashionista looked over to the Pokémon Trainers, knowing that this creature was obviously a Pokémon.

Steven Stone said, "Ms. Rarity, that is a Sableye, a GHOST/DARK Type Pokémon native to the state of Kyūshū, where Haruka-san, Yūki-san, and myself live..."

Rarity said to Steven, then to the Sableye, "Thank you Daigo dear...Sableye, my word, such a fitting name for such a charming little GHOST Type Pokémon..."
May had a flat expression on her face as she said slightly annoyed, "You know, Rarity...Those 'glasses' on Sableye's face are its actual eyes, so even if you wanted them, you cannot get them to be put in a fashion line..."

Rarity flinched at that, though she did think the diamonds looked charming on the Sableye, she was greatly surprised that the diamonds she thought were glasses of sorts were actually its eyes. Only for a brief moment, she did think about an outfit for herself with the gems, but found that the diamonds were a better fit on the little Pokémon before her.

Twilight asked May in a surprised tone, "How in Equestria does that happen? I can't wrap my mind around it..."

Rosa answered for May, "I heard that it has something to do with a Sableye's consistent diet on gemstones that gemstones, literally, grew all over its body...or something like that..."

The ponies were a little surprised, and a little creeped out, about that answer. Twilight then started to think about cutting off how many gems Spike eats, worried the same thing would happen if her number one assistant eats too much gems.

Rarity said in response to May's comment, "Only when I first beheld such lovely diamonds, but then I thought about all the outfits that would go perfectly with the Sableye. She would look so mag..."

"He...That's a boy Sableye..." Brendan corrected.

"HE, thank you Yūki, would look so magnificent in a sapphire dress-shirt, or maybe a topaz tuxedo, or possibly an emerald and ruby..." Rarity corrected herself, until Rosa stopped her.

Then the American trainer said, "I think you have already won him over Rarity..."

She pointed to the grinning ghost with his fingers in his mouth, drooling waterfalls at the idea of a feast of gemstones, then he leapt onto the white unicorn and said excitedly, "Ssssssssaaaaayyy-bbbbblllllll-lllliiiiiiiiieeeee!!!!!" basically saying 'Yes, YES, PLEASE!', Rarity was a little worried about Sableye's gem-eating habit, but found it too charming and adorable. She thought she can manage having a 'Gem-Eater' as a partner, like Fluttershy with a 'Dragon' and Pinkie Pie with a 'Ghost Gremlin'.

-[Hideout - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
"Three down, three to go...Hope you can handle a mischievous Sableye, Rarity..."
Everyone froze when they heard the voice of their friend, Sean, and saw him with a tall human with long tea-green hair, and a female Changeling, that made everyone tense up and readied to attack.

Sean and N got in front of the Changeling, and Sean said, "Whoa, whoa, whoa! This Changeling is in the clear, Heart is the one who freed me from my cell, Harmonia-san here got me out of those restraints..."
"Against my will, mind you!" Heart said defiantly.

Rosa's eyes widened as she saw, then said, "N?! Your here too? Are you...?"
N chuckled and replied, "Quite fine, I've heard you're still missing some of your friends, along with Sean's family. But, we best have this conversation outside the caverns, for the entire Changeling hive is after us..."

Everyone then heard the sound of extra loud buzzing, clearly the entire hive is closing in on them.

Sean asked Princess Heart, "Which direction is the surface?"
The Changeling answered, in a confused tone, "Straight that way...B-but why would-...?"

Sean had a creepy smirk that was also on his Tyranitar's face, that was when everyone realized...

"Noooo...Nooooo...NOOOOOO!!!" May egged on as she knew what that smirk meant...but it was too late...

Sean gave the Armor Pokémon his order, "Tyranitar...PUNCH A HOLE TO THE WALL! AND CLEAR US A WAY TO THE SURFACE!!!"
Tyranitar bellowed loudly and threw an earth-shattering punch in the direction Heart pointed and sent a solid boulder in the wall flying through, creating a new tunnel large enough for all of them to get out as the cavern collapsed.


-[The Shard - Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen]-
Red, Cynthia, Korrina, and two members of the Royal Guard were waiting by the entrance, until they saw a huge boulder come shooting out of the ground like a cannonball a couple yards from the entrance. It was enough to shock Cynthia, and make Korrina clutch over her heart in surprise, Red was slightly surprised.

Cynthia mused, "Hmm...Must be Hashimoto-kun's handiwork...I can only think of him as being-..."
Korrina interrupted, "...As being stupid enough to make a new path in those unstable caves, and give us a heart attack while doing so! Though, I guess I would do the same thing..."

Sure enough, everyone came out of the new tunnel, as the entire Changeling swarm flew out of their collapsing base...

Queen Chrysalis was furious that her plan, her base, and the loyalty of her subject has been uprooted and foiled. She glared at the ponies that foiled her conquest of Equestria, but seethed with hate at the human she had captured had utterly ruined her plan, before she could set it in motion.

She shouted, "My subjects! Make them all pay!"
Sean shouted (almost like Monkey D. Luffy), "OH YEAH? BRING IT OOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!"

As Sean shouted, the Key Stones on the Pokémon Trainers, and the Mega Stones on the Pokémon, responded to the powerful emotions that Sean kick-started with that declaration he made...

"Vui-Vui-Vui-Vuiiii!" something cried out, as the same thing zipped past everyone to Sean.

Sean then felt a familiar grasp, as he turned, he saw a small creature with its ears shaped like a 'V' hugging his arm, he said in surprise, "V-Victini?! What are you doing here?"

Then following his Victini, was Sean's Absol and Empoleon, Rosa's Musharna, Watchog, and Magnezone, May's Medicham, and Brendan's Houndoom.

When Victini touched the Mega Stone on Sean's wrist, the Victory Pokémon's infinite energy inside his body pooled into the stone, then somehow, released energy lances to the other trainers that had Mega Stones, giving them all a power boost. The trainers knew exactly what to do now…

They readied their Key Stones, as Chrysalis said, "What are the humans doing?"

Sean, Korrina, Steven, May, and Brendan all proclaimed as they touched the Key Stones,

"BEYOND EVOLUTION! MEGA EVOLVE!"

Energy tendrils erupted from the Key Stones and Mega Stones of the Pokémon present, they were;
Korrina's Lucario
Steven's Aggron
May's Blaziken
Brendan's Swampert and Sceptile
And
Sean's Tyranitar

The tendrils connected, and then, the Pokèmon, Mega Evolved…
The Mane Six were gobsmacked at the looks and strength of the new Mega Evolved Pokèmon they saw. Tyranitar looked fiercer, Blaziken looked more nimble, Swampert looked beefier, Sceptile looked bigger and cooler, and Aggron looked very strong and heavy.

"Ma parole, I never knew that Sceptile and Swampert had Mega Evolutions. This requires further study, don't you agree, Oakido?"

They looked behind and saw Professor Oak and Professor Sycamore walking up to the group and started to take notes, with Twilight joining them.

Chrysalis gulped, as she thought, You've got to be joking?! These 'Pokemon' were a problem before, but now they can transform?

The trainers nodded to each other as they issued out their commands to their Mega Evolved Pokémon...

Sean shouted, "Tyranitar...It is time to knock the Changelings out of the sky, use Rock Slide to do so, buddy!"

The Armor Pokémon roared and then glowed in a white light, then threw a punch to the ground, sending large boulders raining down on top of the Changelings and grounded them.

Steven ordered his Aggron to use Heavy Slam, and it shattered an especially large boulder into tens of thousands of pebbles that rendered some of the Changelings unable to fight anymore, but had to be carried by other Changelings and nothing more than that.

Korrina's Lucario and May's Blaziken both unleashed a Fire Punch/Aura Sphere combo, that sent powerful shock waves and rendered some Changelings unconscious and had to be carried by some others with the exhausted.

Brendan's Sceptile and Swampert worked like a team, Sceptile's orbs on its back erupted, then its tail sped for the Changeling hive, like a missile and split into numerous leaf missiles, and unleashed a twister of leaves (Sceptile's Leaf Storm attack). As the Changelings get bombarded by the powerful attack and forced to the ground, Swampert then, despite his bulky arms and stubby legs, charged forward at a surprising speed, then its orange sacks on its arms filled with water as he lept high into the air.

-[Mega Evolution! - Pokémon Origins]-
He clamped his fists together, then the WATER/GROUND Type released the water from its sacks, propelling him down to the ground like a Peregrine Falcon. The Changelings, however, looked up too late, as Swampert used Hammer Arm to launch the hive high up into the sky.

Queen Chrysalis cursed as she said, "Curses! These 'Pokémon' creatures have meddled in my plans for the last-...W-what are those?!"

She looked forwards and saw three lion-like pokemon leap high into the air. Raikou, Entei, and Suicune charged their most powerful attacks; Zap Cannon, Overheat, and Hurricane respectfully, then fired them at Queen Chrysalis! She panicked and sounded an insect-like call that made all the Changelings, minus her captive subject, shield her from the trio's attack...

But, it was what the three knew she would do, and counted on it...

The three powerful attacks collided just a mere 10 feet from the outermost drones, and then exploded with tremendous force, sending waves of kinetic energy to all the Changelings, and sent them all flying and scattered to the outermost boarders of Equestria, with the Changeling Queen shouting in defeat, "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" as she was flung far away like her followers.

Just like her defeat at the Canterlot Royal Wedding at the hooves of Shining Armor and Princess Cadence...


-[Mt. Chimney - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
After the battle was won, the Mega Evolved pokemon reverted back into their previous forms, and the Legendary Beasts of Johto left, to where in Equestria is a mystery. The ponies were beyond impressed by the sheer power of the Mega Evolution, and everyone now knew what the Legendary Beasts were doing, but felt they were not done with 'helping' them keep the peace.

Celestia, Luna, and Discord arrived in time to see the Mega Evolved Pokémon quickly dispatched the Changeling hive, and then saw Raikou, Entei, and Suicune send the hive flying throughout the boarders of Equestria. They were given a report of what happened by Twilight and Steven, and the princesses and Discord found two other humans on their way here, the Kanto Gym Leader of Saffron City (Tokyo); Sabrina (Natsume), and a Pokémon Ranger of the Oshima State of Japan (Almia Region), who Sean instantaneously recognized as...

"Hajime-san (Kellyn)?! Is that you, cousin? It is you! HA-HAA! How's my favorite bro doing!" Sean enthusiastically said as he hugged Kellyn and the Ranger hugged him back. Kellyn was a Top Ranger, one of the best and most talented Pokémon Rangers, one of only twelve, he is, (as you already figured out), Sean's cousin at 20, who was surprisingly similar to his Pokémon Trainer of a relative (in terms of facial similarity).

"Did you do anything inappropriate or indecent to that girl, did you? You pervert...!" Sean whispered venomously as he tightened his hug into a death-grip as Kellyn replied in the same volume, "N-no...Celestia-hime told me that you're here s-so I behaved, honest..."

Kellyn added in pain aloud for everyone to hear, "Boy Sean, fancy meeting you here of all places...So...Who are your friends?"
Kellyn raised an eyebrow, not enough to be noticeable, as he looked at the human girls with his cousin. As Sean introduced his cousin to his friends, a little heads up about Kellyn, though quite well-mannered and polite, he is a slight pervert (really a BIG pervert), his gaze as he looked at his cousin's friends were focused on Rosa, Korrina, and Cynthia, mostly Rosa.

Sean glanced over and noticed Sabrina, as he said in Japanese, "ああ...こんにちは夏目...! 大丈夫ですか? どうしたの?"
Sabrina had a somewhat serious look on her face when the ponies first saw her, but then they saw her expression soften, even cracking a small, shy smile as she replied quietly in English, "I am fine Hashimoto-san, thank you very much for asking... I...I...am glad...you and...your friends are unharmed..."

The ponies noticed her blushing a little, that, her tone, and the posture of her body, made Twilight suspect, Maybe...This Sabrina woman is shy, or she is having problems socializing with others...The latter is the more likely, better make her feel un-threatened...
The other five Elements of Harmony thought the same thing and also tried to be less threatening...

But, Sabrina noticed the six ponies and said, to their surprise, "I am not threatened by you six, I'm simply what others call...Socially Awkward...I have trouble talking to new people in a big crowd of strangers..."

The natives of Equestria, especially the Mane Six, were shocked that Sabrina knew what they were thinking. Sean explained to them that Sabrina was a Psychic, by every definition of the word, that made Pinkie ask a seemingly endless slew of questions to the PSYCHIC-Type Gym Leader.

Sean grunted in pain as he clutched his head, and said, "Okay...Not to sound rude, but can we return to Canterlot or maybe Ponyville, please...? I have a very painful headache, because I was blind-sighted by those Changeling things, and I really need a nap..."

"Plus, we have a new friend we have to accommodate as a reward for helping me free Sean..." N said as he held Heart by the back of the neck, for her to reply, "Really?! You Kidnap ME! Force me to go against my hive! AND send my queen to who-knows-where?! STOP rubbing salt in my wounds, you jerks!"

N and Sean answered Heart with closed eyes and friendly smiles as they both said in chipper tones at the same time, "Yes...and its what you deserve for one of you kidnapping him/me and holding me hostage..."

Sean continued alone with the same face and tone, "...if you don't like it, I can put you out of your misery for you..."
His left hand went for his katana and with his thumb, he pushed it from its scabbard, and used his right hand to fully pull out the sword, his expression unchanged.

"ああ、くそ!" Kellyn cursed as he swiftly hid behind Twilight and Rosa, Brendan, and May doing the same thing if a fearless Pokémon Ranger is afraid.

Sean fully unsheathed his katana and poised it to Heart's throat as he finished in an ominously deep voice and his expression slightly darkened, "...permanently..."

"Oh my god! He's going to kill her!" Kellyn said as everyone wore faces of fear and shock to that statement.
Heart was the most shocked, especially when she heard Kellyn say it.

"What do you mean?" Celestia asked, which Kellyn replied, "I've known him since we were little, and that expression is more terrifying to me than his usual angry face. Because if he says something with that face, he will seriously do what he said he'll do..."

Heart gulped in fear as Sean asked in an innocent, but menacing voice, "...So, are you going to be trouble? Know ahead of time I can track you down anywhere in the world, and can see through your disguises..."
"I-I-I ag-agree...I'll be-behave..." Heart answered, but Sean wasn't budging, but it seemed the Japanese sword was inching closer to her exoskeleton...

"Alright..." Sean said finally after grunting from a headache sting, "...I promise you that you will be treated fairly even if you're a prisoner..."

He stood up and began to walk away, with his katana still in his grasp, only to stop and say, "Oh yeah...I almost forgot..."

In an almost unseen arc of white light, Sean swung his blade in an arc that seemed to phase through a stone jutting from the ground, then in an instant, the stone was cleaved in two, with no sign of damage on the blade. Everyone gulped in unison as Sean said, "I have no interest in killing anyone, regardless of who they are, but I do know how to do it in case. It's from my family's traditional legacy of シングルヒットキル, which roughly translates to 'One-Hit Kill'. It only further got more deadly with special teachers, to where I can cut solid objects with the blunt edge of this katana."

The natives of Equestria had their jaws drop to the floor, then Sean said, "You're safe from me, even if you misbehave terribly, but threaten my family's life or my friend's life, that boulder would be your head...Now I really need to lie down from this headache..."

Twilight chuckled nervously after gulping and said, "Well...I think that would be a good idea, for Sean's sake that is..."
Rosa added, "Ye-yeah, sensei must have went through a lot for all of that to happen, and getting that power-boost from a Legendary Pokémon..."

Celestia interrupted her by saying, "There goes that phrase again, you four never really explained these 'Legendary Pokémon' when you first told us about them...But, for the brave heroics of the Trainer, Sean, it can wait till we return to the castle..."


-[Ever Grande City - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire]-
Everyone returned to Canterlot, with a few tired Pokémon and Pokémon Trainers ready to get some rest after an exhausting day.

The Changeling captive, Heart, was appealed to Celestia and Luna by Sean and N to behave, and maybe, try and make amends between ponies and changelings. She was accepted with the word of Sean and N saying she was serious about behaving (under fear of Sean's lethal swing), and was allowed to stay in the castle in a more comfortable room, with her Changeling magic disabled, and watched by heavy guard...

While the Trainers were away to rescue Sean, Celestia and Luna gained their own Partner Pokémon as they looked for clues in the castle grounds, Celestia gained a partner in a wild Aegislash, while Luna gained a partner in a wild Musharna. Discord grew quite jealous that a lot of his friends were getting Partner Pokémon, but him. However, Rosa and Steven reassured the Spirit of Chaos, that he will eventually gain a Pokémon of his own someday.

Korrina, Steven Stone, Professor Sycamore, Red, and Professor Oak decided to stay in Canterlot, and suggested to the princesses to issue out a invitation to any other humans that got transported into Equestria to meet at either, Canterlot, Ponyville, or Manehatten. Kellyn was asked by Celestia to organize a search operation with the Royal Guard for any lost Pokémon in Equestria with Discord's help...


-[Indigo Plateau - Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver]-
"Yo AJ! Bet you can't wait till we get our own Partner Pokémon, like Fluttershy, Pinkie, and Rarity did, huh?" Rainbow Dash had asked the farmer pony as they headed for Celestia's Castle.

Applejack thought about it, but instead asked, "I can't really concentrate with Pinkie and that Gengar-thing doing...Pinkie Pie stuff...Why is that thing behaving like a second Pinkie Pie...?"

Rosa answered, "Well, if a Pokémon and its trainer have a strong enough bond, and they spend enough time together, a Pokémon will start to adopt some of the personality characteristics of its trainer..."
Sean added before anyone can say anything, "...Basically, the Pokémon you own will start to reflect the emotions, and personality, of their trainers. Oakido-sensei's field of study is actually the relationship between Pokémon and humans, though I guess it will now incorporate ponies and Pokémon soon..."

Twilight couldn't help but ask aloud, "A-amazing! Is that really true?!"

Brendan replied, "It definitely points to that possibility...One idea the good Professor gave tying to this possible fact, is that if two Pokémon, belonging to two different trainers, fall in love, their trainers have a very good chance of following suit...He made this conclusion after seeing multiple times that when two Pokémon wind up falling in love, over time, the trainers start to do the same thing."
Everypony's eyes twinkled with wonder (As well as the girls going 'Oooo~!' as girls sometimes do), curious if that was true, but then they noticed Rosa, May, Sabrina, and Korrina blushing a rather bright red...Especially May and Rosa...

Sean yawned as he said, "Whether or not that is true, it only strengthens the bond a Pokémon and its trainer and cements our growing understanding of them..."

-[A Rival Encounter - Pokémon Origins]-
Sean stopped, confusing everyone, until a voice said, "Alright alien freaks! Release the humans and Pokémon you captured, and I won't be forced to send my Pokémon to utterly destroy you losers...!"

They turned around and saw a young man about Red's age, he had spiky tan-brown hair, a black sweat jacket, and green jeans. He wore a smug, cocky grin on his face, behind this boy were defeated guards, trying to subdue him moments earlier.

Rainbow Dash bitterly asked, "I'll bite...Who the hoof is that?"
Everypony turned to the trainers, but their focus was on Red and Sean, both wore confident, wide grins, like they were ready to play a game of cat and mouse. A game they can beat, rather easily...

The two said nothing for a moment, until Sean said, "Well-well-well...If it isn't the former Kanto Regional Champion..."
Red said in the same tone, "I was hoping you would show up later..."

"Green (Blue)..."


To be continued...


Author's Note:

I used psychic powers (just joking) to figure you guys want N to make an appearance in the story. Because I know how many 'N fangirls' are out there wanting to have his sexy hat show up to help our heroes…

Why was there a Part 2 you might be asking, well…
Because this chapter is going to be much longer than I had originally planned, and I wanted to make it easier for you readers, by not having around 11,000 words on a single chapter, like Chapter 4. If you want longer chapters, let me know. There will be chapters in the future that I fear will be like this…possibly…
However, this rewrite I combined the two halves back together...

As for why I didn't simply make the second part Chapter 7 instead of Chapter 6 like the first part, well...
It is a thing I do, where I list chapters I planned on putting in, and it can be a hassle to re-number the chapters...

No denying it, it was Queen Chysallis who was controlling that Zoroark and who kidnapped Sean…
And I bet you like Kotone punishing Barry for being a kind of person who says the wrong thing unintentionally, tell me what you think (To imagine it, simply use the kind of over-exaggerated emotions in anime like My Bride is a Mermaid or Naruto: Shippuden)…

Now's a good time for those who want their OC trainers in this story to let me know how they are, etc. I await your characters, and maybe send pony OCs as well, so there won't be just humans, OK…?

And, I'm willing to bet, how many of you artists think certain scenes in this story are like, feel free to send me a drawing of a scene you like or thought was funny. I'd love to see how you thought a certain scene looked or played out in your mind…

That trainer a chapter or two back was actually Red?! Can you say, AWESOME!!!
Wow...Blue is here...And, for the record, he was the one spying on the gang in Part 1...
What are Raikou, Entei, and Suicune planning?
Any guesses on what or who was the dragon's intruder? (hint: the intruder will appear in the next chapter...)

Any guesses who the three beings are having their conversation?
I'm pretty sure you all know who those same three beings are referring to as it is pretty on-the-nose...

N and Sean teasing Heart made faces similar to Lucoa/Quetzalcoatl here;

If any of you are wondering what kind of face Sean made to Heart, it is similar to this one;

And, I really mean it...!
Please tell me if you prefer long chapters or me separating the chapters so it would be easier to for you to follow...
I am certain that there will be more chapters that would be...well...'lengthy'...

Almost forgot, Fluttershy's Dragonite is now named Raijin, (Sean's suggestion), and Rarity's new Sableye is yet to be given a good name. Any suggestions? Any guesses who Rainbow Dash's, AppleJack's, and Twilight's Partner Pokémon will be? Leave your theories, ideas, etc. in the comments below, and if you want your character in this story, PM me the information...

You know the drill...
Until next time...
Ta-ta for now...