• Published 19th Nov 2014
  • 477 Views, 18 Comments

Octavia's Jazz Side Episode 1: Meeting The Band - Storymage



Octavia is looking for a job so she can perform.

  • ...
 18
 477

Need of a Bass player (First Chapter)

"Vinyl that song was epic!" a Random pony said stopped dancing and gave Vinyl a brohoof.

"Thanks" Vinyl said as she got off of the Platform.

Vinyl walked over to the bar counter and sit down.

"Give me your best drink you got" Vinyl said as she put bits on the counter.

"I wonder if Octy found a place to perform at yet its been months and hasn't been ask to perform at one place since we moved to Manehattan" Vinyl thought to herself.

"Here Vinyl keep your bits this one is on the house"The bar owner said.

"If you say so thanks Vinyl said getting up and walking to a nearby table.

Vinyl could't help to over heard a conviction by a nearby table.

"Hot Joe if you don't find a bass player soon we will never be able to perform again you know that we can't perform without one!" A white stallion said

"Now clam down I'm still looking you should know that by now" a brown stallion said

"Well look harder or you be losing another performer!" The white stallion said as he and some of his friends left the table and left out the bar.

"-sigh- this isn't good" The brown stallion said.

"Hey I couldn't help to overhear that your looking for a bass player correct?" Vinyl asked.

"Yes that's true you wouldn't know any would you Ms.DJ?" The brown stallion said.

"I do her name is Octavia she is looking for a job also and my name is Vinyl Scratch but you can call me Vinyl" Vinyl said putting her hoof out.

"Well then maybe we can have a talk with a drink and my name is Hot Joe" Hot Joe said sharking Vinyl's hoof.

"Let me buy you a drink and then we can talk" Hot Joe said.

Vinyl and Hot Joe talk although the night until they had to part ways.