• Published 17th Nov 2014
  • 1,838 Views, 38 Comments

Our Little Horror Story - Helblade Master



When a bet is placed to see who can stay in Freddy Fazebear's Pizzeria the longest the hope for day becomes important.

  • ...
16
 38
 1,838

1, 2, the Puppet's Coming for You

"So that is how I ended up here," Rainbow said as she looked at the others. Their faces showed concern. Fluttershy was hiding under the table. Rarity had gone to the bathroom to throw up. Pinkie sat there seemingly petrified by the story that was just told. "Guys," Rainbow asked," guys, don't you believe me?" Twilight looked at Rainbow with a straight face.

"Sorry Rainbow but that story is way to farfetched to be true," Twilight said as she picked up her book. The front doors flung open and two strong men came in. Rainbow got up and tried to run but tripped on the table leg and fell to the ground. She tried to get back up but then she was grabbed by the arms.

"Twilight, AJ, anyone please help me," Rainbow yelled," Twilight please you have to believe me i'm not crazy! I saw it happen and I felt so much pain! Why won't you believe me?! I thought the arm and the back of my leg would help!" Rainbow started kicking at the air trying to make contact with anything. Her feet didn't touch a single thing.

"Sorry Rainbow, but you know i'm a psychologist. That whole story was just to hide the fact that you murdered your friends and to try and protect your alibi you hurt yourself," Twilight said. She had a kind smile on her face. It looked like she thought it would calm Rainbow down. Instead Rainbow got angrier and started flailing trying to loosen the grip around her shoulders.

"Don' worry sugarcube we'll come n' try ta visit as soon as we can," Applejack said. Rainbow heard the doors open behind her.

"I'm not insane guys," Rainbow yelled as the door closed in front of her. She suddenly felt disconnected from the real world. She felt like those doors were a big box keeping her inside it so she couldn't get out. She closed her eyes and started crying the last time she'd cry about anything related to her friends. They had just watched as she was dragged out of the room. She was returned to her hospital room to pack up anything she may need. She had come wearing what she had been found in. She had woken up in the hospital with nothing but the clothes she had been wearing. She was then escorted to the back doors where she was picked up by a black van. She looked back at the hospital and saw Twilight waving good bye. Rainbow lied down on the seats and curled into a ball. She tried her best not to think about where she was going. Rainbow just hoped some day she'd be free of the pain she felt.

Rainbow walked into her asylum room as the door locked behind her. It had been a few years and Rainbow had completely lost it. Her walls were covered in blood drawings of different things in her life. From the death of Gilda to the loss of her hand and the many, many nightmares she had. She seemed to have painted a smile on her face. Which wasn't necesarry as she was always smiling. Her hair was a complete mess and her eyes were blood shot. Her mental state had increased her violence with patients and asylum staff. She was always trying to escape and had gained a few bruises from each escape attempt. Once and a while she could actually get her hands on a patient or gaurd when they entered her room. The next day the skull would be found dangling from the ceiling fan. How she succeded in achieving such feets was still unknown. The tools were never found nor the rest of the body. When Rainbow talked to her friends she had to wear a straight jacket to prevent herself from hurting them, Twilight in particular. Today was different for Rainbow though. Today she had been sent a package with a note. She picked up the note and flipped it open. The note only said three wrords.

Come Join Us

Rainbow dropped the card to the floor and opened the box. Inside was a puppet folded to fit into the box. Rainbow instantly closed it and backed away. When she got to the door she started yelling," it's here! The puppet is here! Someone please help!"

"Yeah right cupcake," said a man next door," that's the craziest thing i've ever heard." Then there came some mumbles and he went silent. Rainbow suddenly felt something grip around her throat. She turned her head to see the puppet. Its smile as black as her fate. Its eyes had two white dots and the rest black. It had rosy cheeks and red painted lips. Rainbow heard a snap and everything slowly went black. The last thing she felt was a pull on the inside of her chest before nothing.

Tears rolled down the cheeks of Scootaloo as she saw the body of Rainbow Dash in her coffin. When Twilight had come back to stay with Scootaloo she had said that Rainbow would be okay. "Shhh, Scootaloo it's okay," Twilight said as she rubbed Scootaloo's shoulders trying to calm her down.

"No it isn't Twilight," Scootaloo said as she tried to stop crying. She knew that Rainbow wouldn't like her to see Scootaloo like that.

"Why isn't it," Twilight said feeling as she had gotten somewhere.

"Because if it wasn't for you sending Rainbow to the asylum she wouldn't be dead," Scootaloo said as she tried to get away from Twilight. Twilight was surprised by this statement, although it was uncalled for it was nearly the exact same way she felt. Rainbow had been found dead next to a puppet which held her heart and some major blood vessels. Twilight had realized, then, that Rainbow wasn't originally insane. It was Twilight's constant demand that Rainbow be ignored about the animatronics at all costs and no one was to believe her that must have driven Rainbow over the edge. The puppet was then burned to ensure that it never made it back home.

"I know Scootaloo and i'm sorry," Twilight said," if only I had listened to her." Twilight sat down on a step leading to the coffin covering her face in her hands. "I wish I could change my choice but now I can't." Scootaloo looked at Twilight and sat down next to her. She waited a while before she suddenly gave Twilight a hug and after a while released it. Twilight looked at Scootaloo who smiled with the best smile she could. Twilight just sat there looking into the child's eyes. What she saw was a broken soul trying to hide from reality by smiling and hugging her pains away. Twilight hugged Scootaloo back and they both got up and left the funeral home. As they left Twilight felt a cold, long chill down her spine. She felt like she knew what that meant. She turned around and looked back at the doors. "Good bye Rainbow Dash." She then opened her car door and got in. As she drove off she looked at the funeral home once more. She thought she had seen a streak of rainbow on the glass. She smiled at the fond memories that her and the rest of her friends would keep. To bad the fond memories of Rainbow Dash had come to an end so soon.

Author's Note:

I will be doing a bonus chapter known as Sound Board's Final Moment.
Thank you to all those who enioyed this story. It really means a lot knowing you guys took the time out of you morning or afternoon to read this, in my opinion, decent story.