• Published 17th Nov 2014
  • 1,836 Views, 38 Comments

Our Little Horror Story - Helblade Master



When a bet is placed to see who can stay in Freddy Fazebear's Pizzeria the longest the hope for day becomes important.

  • ...
16
 38
 1,836

Prologue

Author's Note:

If you couldn't already tell this is a Five Nights at Freddy's and My Little Pony fanfic. Since the release of Five Nights at Freddy's 2 was recent I thought i'd finally take a shot at this horror game and friend show crossover. Please do enjoy.

As the screams were heard Rainbow Dash turned around to see that dumb fox animatronic chasing after her. "Leave me alone you piece of shit," yelled Rainbow as she turned a corner. There it was the exit to this horrid place. She picked up speed and was almost there when an arm swung out of a nearby doorway. It smacked Rainbow right on the head and she fell over hitting the floor hard. She opened her eyes to find herself staring into the eyes of that bear. No not that bear a new bear and not eyes but emptiness. Then it grabbed her by the hair and dragged her away from the door. "No please I don't want to die," Rainbow yelled with tears in her eyes. The bear just kept dragging her further and further into the darkness of the building.

Rainbow Dash jolted awake covered in sweat. Her rainbow hair was a complete mess and was in huge knots. She stretched out and winced as her left arm started to burn. She looked at it and remembered all the damage it had taken last night. Then she remembered why she seemingly blacked out. She looked around and sighed with relief. It was just a dream, a dream she wished wasn't almost true. She got up and went to the curtains opening them letting in the sunlight. Her foot ached as she stood gazing outside at the streets below. She didn't see any animatronics or anything like that. Just people going on with their daily lives. She opened her door and gazed out into the hallway of the hospital. Her clothes were freshly sown and she knew she'd need to take a shower afterwards. She'd been there for two weeks due to apparent mental issues. They were planning to move her to a mental institute due to her constant rambling about animatronics trying to kill her. She had been pulled off the streets in critical condition. The doctors said she had nearly died of blood loss and if that hadn't killed her the cold Novemeber air would have. Her body temperature had dropped drastically. After her constant rambling they really were questioning her sanity. Then Rainbow had brought up the pizza place and told them that they should go check it out for themselves. They had come back without even the slightest evidence of past deaths or remains of anyone. They even said that the animatronics hadn't tried killing them either. This made them conclude that Rainbow was losing her mind. She had pleaded that she wasn't losing her mind and had even offered to tag along for another search. They had agreed but she never entered because she had looked through a window and saw it again. That stupid yellow bear staring right back. She had jumped back and yelled for the others to come look, but by that time the bear was gone and it was just an empty room. They took her back to the hospital and went to work on finding Rainbow a place far away from the city. She now slept, ate, and talked to her friends in the hospital. Well what was left of her friends after her past night at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. She stepped out and walked to the dining hall. She couldn't wait to see her friends again. She had promised to tell them about what had happened during her time at the pizza place. She entered the hall and was greeted by all five of them. She shuddered at the thought of that number. Only two weeks ago she had met a gang of five. They just weren't as friendly. She walked over to them and sat down." Good morning, how are you guys," Rainbow asked.

"I'm doing fine Rainbow," Pinkie said she was wearing a pink jacket and light blue jeans. Her hair wasn't fluffy anymore it was just flat and just hung down on the side of her face. Her face had the kindest smile, it could, on it. So apparently the doctors had told them that Rainbow was going insane and becoming very unpredictable.

"Doing great Rainbow thanks for asking," Twilight said as she put down the book she had been reading. She then took of her glasses and put them on top of the book. She had her hair tucked into her light purple jacket. Her shirt still was the same with her pink bow tie and sky blue shirt.

"I'm doing wonderful darling thank you for the concern," Rarity said as she took off her coat and set it on the floor beside her. Her clothes were a bit more mournful. Rainbow made another conclusion. This was going to be her last time seeing her friends. They had found a place for her far from the city.

"Ah'm okay Rainbow. Ah'm just worried about you. Why have you been stuck here for the past few weeks," Applejack asked as she pulled of her hat and set it on the table. This made her conclusion even more obvious. Applejack wore her shirt with their sleeves down and gloves on her hands. The gloves were greasy with oil, possibly from a tractor. She was still wearing her boots and jeans.

"I'll tell you in a bit AJ," Rainbow replied.

"Oh um i'm doing fine thanks for asking Rainbow Dash," Fluttershy said. She had to have like three different layers of clothes on. She was always so easily scared. The clothes were probably to protect herself from any mental fits that Rainbow ended up having. That is if Rainbow ever had any. Rainbow looked at them all again. Familiar faces were all she needed to feel a bit more comfortable in her condition. Her body had been mangled and clawed at. She had even been bitten by that fox. She looked at her left arms cast. She just felt so limited to her one arm now. Her foot had been smashed by that rabbit and her whole left hand had been torn off by the chicken. She felt so useless and yet she somehow escaped that hell hole without Gilda and Sound Board. That bet had been the end of them both. Rainbow had watched Gilda being stuffed into that suit. She had heard Gilda's bones snapping as she was pushed further into the suit. The blood oozing out of the joints and her eyes popping out of her skull dangling on the outside of the suit's eye sockets along with the blood dripping from the suit's mouth and eye sockets. Sound Board she never saw become a smashed body. A corpse stuck in a suit never to see the light of day.

"Hello Rainbow are you there," asked Twilight waving her hand in front of Rainbow's face. Rainbow snapped back to reality and shook her head. As she closed her eyes to do so she saw a puppet jump at her. She fell off her chair and hit the floor. She looked up with fear in her eyes.

"Oh my god are you okay Rainbow? I didn't mean to scare you," Twilight said running over to help Rainbow off the ground.

"No it wasn't you it was something I saw," Rainbow said rubbing her head.

"What did you see?"

"I saw a puppet jump at me," Rainbow said sitting back down. The others looked at each other with concern.

"Rainbow, there was no puppet here," Rarity said.

"No I mean I saw it when I closed my eyes," Rainbow said. They all let lose a sigh of relief. They had surely thought the doctors were right when they said that Rainbow had lost her mind.

"Now lets get down to business. You had promised to tell us about how you wound up in here right," asked Pinkie with surprising excitement in her voice. Rainbow didn't want to tell the story but she thought if she told them maybe they'd believe her. So she motioned everyone to calm down and started telling the story about a night that will never be forgotten.