• Published 17th Nov 2014
  • 500 Views, 0 Comments

A Box and A Ball - Jake Witt



When your human is gone for many years, a Mine Little Pony has only one thing to do. Toss a ball at a wall or make short stories.

  • ...
 0
 500

Fresh Not Prince of Bel Where?

Every morning is something new.

Mondays are something I like to call "Sun butt Smash" where P.C. is in almost endless rage.
Tuesdays are "Talk to Box about ANYTHING day" she will hide everything Luna and talk to me about whatever makes little fillies fall asleep like economy and how hard it is to move both the sun and moon.
"Weeping Wednesdays" are full of tears and "woa is me".
Thursdays and Fridays are normal days where I can actually leave the castle without a princess watching me.
Saturdays involves me being with her everywhere instead of her hunting me down.

Don't go outside on Sundays. Let's keep it as that.

Until one Wednesday, I stallioned up.
"...and and... We would ban alcohol so no one could drink the stuff and everyone could have... Ice cream. It was an honor having me at an ice cream parlor!" she said pushing her cake away.

"Hold on, this place has ice cream?! Tia, honey. Get a grip." I said, finishing my SLICE of cake.
"Wha... What?"

"I understand you need a pony to be with you during the dark times, but I have a life! Sure I was brooding, but being with you made me realize life is a thing to live! I will continue to visit no matter what whether be every day or not depends. We can cry about what's been done or we can suck it up and pretend the world is perfect... Dear Princess, what I've learned today is friends will always have our back no matter where they're at. We must stay strong and look to the future. Your faithful friend, Box has spoken."

"Can you repeat the 'Dear Princess' part?"
"Dear Princess, what I learned today is friends have our backs no matter the distance?"

"Not exact, but I think you're on to something! I can create a school for the gifted in the world and have one of them as my personal student! If they are alone I can assign friends for them and request friendship reports... Starting with 'Dear Princess' and end with 'Your faithful student... Twilight Sparkle' yeah... I can see it now!"

"Twilight?"

"I don't think there's a pony named Twilight, but it would be amazing if one exists."
"Doubt it. Not in a thousand years will you get that coincidence, but wishes can be made on stars."