• Published 17th Nov 2014
  • 497 Views, 0 Comments

A Box and A Ball - Jake Witt



When your human is gone for many years, a Mine Little Pony has only one thing to do. Toss a ball at a wall or make short stories.

  • ...
 0
 497

The Blue Box

"Thy terror is upon us, Iron one!"

"Thor if you tell me 'we must stop thee' again, I will reply with the usual reply. But maybe Cap should inform you."

"We are paper. A drawing a loner made, he isn't even done with Hulk!"
"hghgjgygyfddtesredgkgiujoi;jkjh!!!"

"I can't even draw pony Avengers! How am I supposed to learn this spell if I can't draw?!" I cried. I tossed my feather with it going nowhere but down. My name is Box and I am tired. I have a pencil cutiemark, A PENCIL!! I found a scroll last week about bringing drawings to life, I brought three to life as far as moving on paper, but I decided to scrap my work once I saw my scribble Hulk.

A knock was at my door and I responded with 'you may enter'. "Hello Box Hooves. *looks around* Did a pegasus crash in here?"

My chamber was a mess, yesterday I accidentally brought paper to life as a monster and had to burn it. I spawned my wings soon after to air out the smoke, Celestia being here just made the moment tense and embarrassing. I was expecting a brown pony I met almost a month ago to arrive, as you can tell we became friends. "H- hello princess, what's up... er... what is the occasion?"

"I wanted to see how you've been-" she was cut of by a screeching and wheezing noise outside followed by the hoof beat of a dashing pony.

*entering the room* "Am I late? Oh hi princess. !!! P-princess!" the brown stallion reacted to Celestia's presents with a quick awkward bow.
"Oh hello. Are you a friend of Box's?"

"Yes! Time Turner, your majesty." he bows again with that weird posture he had. I tilted my head and lifted my hoof in curiosity asked, "Wait, didn't you tell me your name was the Do-"
"Box! Sorry. Anyway royalty is here so, I you please, call me Time Turner... or Timey. This my actual name, used only for formalities like a meeting or a beautiful princess whom we shouldn't ignore!"

Celestia puts a wing to his shoulder, her face showed slight disappointment, replying, "No no! If you have plans I won't interrupt them..."
"Wait, you don't have to go now!"
"I have all the time in the world, hence my name. We can start off with whatever you want to do, if you don't mind the intrusion."

Celestia's ears perked up once he finished, we spent that day having tea and talking about history and adventures.