• Published 29th Oct 2014
  • 416 Views, 5 Comments

Bon Bon The Hero Of Falmra - Phony15



Bon Bon is a earth pony candy maker. She is best friends (And lovers) With a mare named Lyra, her life was amazing. Almost perfect but then... Something happened...

  • ...
 5
 416

The quest starts!

Bon Bon woke up with her back hurting, sleeping as a human was very painful to her, she walked into the 'dinning hall' of the witches town and saw the witches eating and so she walked over the the eldest sitting down "Oy! Where do i get some food, i am starving..." The witched laughed and got up walking over to what looked like a tree stump with stars and symbols cut into it, she mumbled some words that to Bon Bon sounded like gibberish, soon from the stump a metal plate filled with odd looking food and bread, the witch walked over to Bon and set the plate down in front of her "Uhm... What is this?... I only know what the bread is..."

The witch sighed "Eat it first then i will tell you" Bon sighed and started eating, the food to her was amazing. She was eating fast and soon the food was all nothing but scraps the witched laughed once again "Well you seemed to like the steak!" Bon looked up confused.

"Whats steak?" She asked wondering if i was some kind of magical plant.

"Well steak is cooked cow meat young lady..." Aaaand right then Bon puked all over the table.

"Oh god! Why! Gross! Ew ew ew ew ew!! No! Thats aweful! There intelligent animals..." The witch sighed

"Not in this world... In this world the cows are nothing more then mindless animals bred to be food and get milk" Bon was shocked but that made her feel better about eating meat. After all it seems like its a huge part of this world and she wouldn't know if she could live with out eating meat in this world. "Well to begin your quest you should go to the ruins of Mertha and clear out the rest of the darkness creatures, its west of here. One thing you should know about the darkness is there human like creatures but
when they are made they are made in a form most fit to the weapon they where made to use, so a archer darkness will look a lot different then a warrior darkness..." Bon nodded.



After eating Bon and all the witches said there goodbyes and Bon headed to the west to start her quest. The quest to get back to her love...