• Published 19th Oct 2014
  • 4,755 Views, 103 Comments

A Message to Rainbow Dash - AlliePastel



When Rainbow Dash moves to the big city, she gives the responsibility of Scootaloo to her best friend in the world. For Fluttershy, this means dealing with the angst that comes along with being a mother.

  • ...
22
 103
 4,755

Venus and Mars Part One

“Mmm, it’s all too much.” The mother said, turning her back on the beautiful scenery behind her. She did a hop down from the step that elevated her open floor room and into her baby’s bedroom. Nothing seemed any more out of place than usual.

To her amusement, her baby girl looked absolutely memorized at the site of some cartoonish butterfly cut outs that flaunted about the screen, taking in context that made the conflict of the plot even more apparent than Scootaloo’s diapered behind. In a way, she couldn’t be happier with her child’s amusement; it might help her with deductive reasoning a bit.

Paying no mind to her mother, the child stared aimlessly upon the flat plasma screen. Her eyes shifted back and forth to comprehend every color, shape, and facial expression the characters made. She paid no mind to anything else in the room, not even her mother.

Understanding Scootaloo’s fascination, Fluttershy did her best to re-close the bedroom door; it wasn’t like her baby was going anywhere. Some privacy might be nice though.

She stepped lightly across her bedroom floor, doing small twirls occasionally to break in the feel of wearing a gown again. She missed her grown so much, it seemed like taking care of a child resulted in her passing out in nothing but her panties and t-shirt. It’s not that she wanted to sleep half-naked, but when her child wanted to sleep, she didn’t want to bother undoing the back of her gown and everything.

She walked back towards her window. Peaking outside, she noticed something she was not expecting; burning white headlights that were filtered by the static white winter snow. Come to think of it, it really was starting to get late.

A sudden ringing startled her. She ran over to her bed and started rampantly turning her blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals upside down to find it. Picking it up, she was scrolled her thumb right to unlock it and picked up the call; it was Mrs.Cake.

“Yes?” She questioned.

Mrs.Cake’s voice sounded shaky, as if it were nervous, “Well dearie, how do I put this. May I come by real quick, like maybe spend the night? I was giving Big Mac a ride home, he walked to the bakery today. I’ve been letting him drive, but even he’s having trouble staying on the road, and driving is his forte.”

“Ooh.” Fluttershy said surprised, “Well… I guess that’s alright. I-I’ve been meaning to talk to Big Mac again. I-I might have forgot his num-“ a sudden knocking from downstairs brought the young women right to her feet.

She raced across her room, past the nursery and bathroom and down the stairs to the front door. She adjusted her night gown a little, along with her brassiere. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door.

“Oh my… Big Mac, Mrs. Cake. Are you two alright?” She said, scanning her eyes up and down the two’s bodies. Mrs.Cake looked alright for the most part aside from a few light bruises on her hand and face. Big Mac looked critically worse. The bruise on his face aside, he shared the space with a small gash that ran across the length of his cheek and his Leather bomber jacket was cut all the way across the front.

“I’m fine Fluttershy, thanks for asking. Would you mind guiding me to a sink, I might need to clean this cut out?” Big Mac said, closing the door behind him. He stared at Fluttershy for a moment before blushing a little, “A-ah’m sorry I didn’t give ya a heads up, I lose control of the wheel and crashed Mrs.Cake’s Dodge in ditch. You might wanna deal with her first, she might need ya more at the moment.”

Fluttershy looked over at Mrs.Cake. It seemed like the two’s eye contact got stronger as Mrs.Cake started to tear up. Without thinking about it, she threw herself into a hug, wrapping her arms around Mrs.Cake’s pea-coat and squeezing hard.

“I-I’m sorry I’m so shaky dear, It’ was one doozy of a crash. I’m sorry for inconveniencing you.” Mrs.Cake said, rubbing her hand soothingly up and down Fluttershy’s back.

“I-it’s alright Mrs.Cake…” She said, watching as Big Mac took off his leather jacket to reveal a jet black shirt which melded around his back muscles. She kept her daze as she broke the hug never looking away from her crush, “I was going to call Big Mac if I got a chance. I’ve just been so busy with Scootaloo that I’ve forgot about my other obligations. Wait, this isn’t about me. Are you doing alright?”

The middle aged women gave the girl a warm smile as started cheering up a bit, “I’m doing fine aside from a few boo-boos. I’m going to guess that little Scoots is doing alright too. I heard she got today and tomorrow off.”

“Yeah, she got today and tomorrow off.” Fluttershy nervously spoke. “I need to tell you something by the way, but I need to wait for this cutie to come back here.” She said, her voice heightening a little bit as the muscle bound greaser stepped up behind Mrs.Cake.

He gave a polite smile to the pink haired girl, it’d been so long since they’d last talked. ‘She couldn’t look away, probably a good sign’ he thought to himself.

“Hehe, I missed you.” The usually timid girl said, running up and hugging Big Mac and a ‘tight embrace’. She barely could make a dent in his fit composter, but that didn’t stop her from burying her head in his chest.

Big Mac spoke no words as he wrapped his arms around the girl, placing his hand half way up her back as he brought her in for a hug. It’d been a while since he had gotten a hug.

The girl broke away from the hug and stepped back a bit. Blushing a shade of red, she smiled looking up at the figure that stood a good thirty centimeters taller than her. “Well… I just wanted you both to know that Scootaloo and I have been doing a bit of roleplaying. Since this morning, I’ve been helping her cope with her Asperger’s; she does have Asperger’s Big Mac.” She said, looking up at the big figure in front her. “Anyway, I just need you guys to realize that I’m babying her full time; diapers and all. I know it’s a difficult mind set to be in for strangers, but I need to form a good bond with her and I need her feel stress free when coping with her disability.”

Nervously the other two both nodded. Not that they were against their friend’s plans, but to what extent was Scootaloo being babied was the question. It didn’t matter, Fluttershy always knew best when it came to taking care of things.

Mrs.Cake backed away slowly, her cherry pink blouse being exposed as she took off her pea-coat completely, “I’ll be on the couch resting if you need me. Feel free to catch up you two, you’re big kids now. Also Fluttershy, you can call me Lynn if you want.”

The Fluttershy wasted no time in walking back upstairs. Big mac kicked off his boots and followed behind. Walking over to her bed, she opened her arms wide to her guys friend. “Come here big boy!” she cooed as she blushed redder and redder.

Big Mac was slowly wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her in close, planting a modem kiss on her forehead. It’d been nearly a month since the last time the two had spoken, he thought she had forgotten; clearly she hadn’t.

“My big teddy bear!” she giggled, looking up into his eyes. She gave a cheerful smile, she was so happy to see him again. She lifted her arms up to the guy and wrapped her arms around his waist.

Smiling, the much taller of the two spoke, “I’m sorry about the circumstances, it isn’t everyday you’re caught in downtown ponyville without a ride home. It was a bit dumb for me to walk down there without a ride, I should have left earlier.”

“No, it’s fine. I’m just really happy to see you…” she said, patting the bed. She sat down, “You know how long I’ve waited to talk to you again, it feels like forever”. She watched as her lover boy next to her, “I know it’s been a while, but taking care of Scootaloo has really got me tied down a bit. It’s hard being a single mother.” She said, looking up a little bit sad at Big Mac.

Big Mac smiled, “Well, you know ah’m good with children; even if it’s a seven year old baby girl. Still, ah’m sure I can handle taking care of her if ya want. Ah met her before ya know, she’s one of Applebloom’s best friends.”

“I know… y-you want me to grab her for you?” The girl said, standing up and walking towards the nursery, “Just be careful with what you say. She’s really sensitive about herself actions right now.”

Fluttershy made quiet steps into the nursery and slowly raised her voice to gather the attention of her baby, “Scoots… Momma has a special someone who wants to meet you.” She said, reaching underneath Scootaloo’s underarms and bringing her into a cradle against her body.

Scootaloo raised an eyebrow, feeling herself tensing up at the prospect of meeting a new person. She most certainly wasn’t expecting company when it was this late at night. As she was carried through the doorway, her eyes met with the ginger haired country looking boy that was Big Mac; her heart sank.

“It’s alright baby…” the mother cooed, setting her child in the man’s lap. “This is your mommy’s boyfriend, he’s spending the night with me.” She said, winking at the man.

Feeling a bit on edge, Scootaloo looked up at the farm boy with a terrified expression. She looked hopelessly up into his emerald colored eyes. She made a dazed expression, she had no idea how to react.

“Awe, well aren’t you a cute little missy.” The terminator-esc looking guy said, smiling warmly at the baby child on his lap. He reached out a hand, letting the child wrap her hand around a few of his fingers. Faking modesty, he laughed a little, “Hehe, someones a friendly girl, ain’t she?”

Smiling, Scootaloo relaxed a little bit in Big Mac’s lap. As if he were her mother, she leaned her head against his chest and closed her eyes to listen for a heartbeat. Melting into her embrace, she wrapped her small arms as best as she could around the farm boy’s well built abdominal muscles.

“Awe, she’s so lovely isn’t she. You wanna carry her downstairs so she can meet her auntie?” Fluttershy asked, sitting up and walking into the nursery quickly to grab something. Coming back out, she paced quickly to the stairwell, “Come on Big Mac, Scootaloo won’t be up much longer. She’s a sleepy girl.”

Standing up, Big Mac wrapped her hand around the child’s bottom, letting her continue to lean up against his chest to hear his heart beat. Pacing himself over to the stairwell, he too walked down it’s rickety hollow wood form and down to the living room.

Mrs.Cake looked back from her seat on the couch and stared as the couple made their way into the main area of the room where she was sitting. She watched as Big Mac took a seat next to her, the couch cushion shifted down a bit in his direction to accommodate for the weight distribution. Next to him, the young owner of the house planted her seat down next to him.

“All settled?” The women giggled, looking at other two. Smiling, she looked at Big Mac, “And who’s this cutie pie? I didn’t know Fluttershy had such a beautiful baby girl.”

Scootaloo broke her concentration from her hug. She balled up her fist and rubbed the sand out of her eyes. Blushing a little bit, she looked tiredly at Mrs.Cake, “I’m notta baby.” She protested.

“Awe, yes you are Scoots…” Fluttershy intervened, slowly pushing her daughter’s white pacifier into her mouth. “She gets a little bit cranky at night. Don’t worry, she just is getting a bit hungry. I still need to make her dinner.” She said standing up.

Big Mac watched as Fluttershy walked to the living room’s fireplace and flipped on the gas valve. He wasn’t going to mention it, but it was getting a bit cold. No wonder Scootaloo was so accustomed to clinging unto people.

Mrs.Cake meanwhile smiled at the child. She reached her hand out and brushed a finger underneath Scootaloo’s chin, “Awe, you’re such a little cutie pie. Your outfit looks really good on you by the way.” She complimented, looking at the child’s tights and body suit. Scootaloo really was small for her age.

Scootaloo blushed, as she broke away from her embrace with Big Mac. Slowly, she got on her knee and crawled off of his lap and onto the couch. She watched her mother light the burner as she laid back in her seat.

“All done…” Fluttershy said, turning around and going to over to her daughter. She smiled, picking her daughter up and cradling her. She carried her baby to the loveseat couch that sat adjactly from the other one. She sat back slowly, giving her back time to adjust to the movement.

Curiously, she looked at the other two. Big Mac was in his usual work jeans, socks, and his Wings t-shirt. She actually quite liked The Wings. Mrs.Cake was in a pink blouse, kauckies, and her shoes. It looked quite nice on her.

Sighing, Fluttershy closed her eyes and let herself sink into her seat. When the idea of what she was about to do first came to mind, she had no intention of having an audience. Still, she knew Scootaloo was hungry.

The child had once again buried her head into the nook of in between her mother’s breast. She felt tired and a little bit embarrassed. How the other two believed she was a baby was beyond her, she was really starting to enjoy it really. It was nice knowing she was being judged kindly.

She peeked her eyes up to looked at her mother. She noticed the white lace gown, the feeling of the warmth from the fire place and the angelic appearance of her mother’s serine smile made her feel at peace with herself.

“Guys… D-do you mind if I nurse her? I can move if you’re not comfortable, I-I understand.” She said, looking down at her baby’s magenta eyes, making sure to never break eye contact. Her heart beat raced with her thoughts as her body temperature rose a little bit.

“Eeynope. Go right ahead.” Big Mac said, nodding at Mrs.Cake. He tilted his head back, closing his eyes. There was no reason to distract his girlfriend from her bonding.

Fluttershy gave her child same smile, before looking down at her breast. She gave a deep sigh as she adjusted to undo her her shoulder strap. It dropped revealing her bra. She wrapped her hands around it’s exterior fabric and peeled it back, revealing an exposed breast.

Scootaloo stared confused at her mother’s boob before staring back into Fluttershy’s eyes.

“Baby, it’s alright.” Fluttershy reassured her baby. “Just wrap your lips around it and suckle like it was you pacifier.” She said grabbing the white mouthguard and pulling it off of her child’s mouth. Smiling, she looked over sheepishly at Mrs.Cake who looked in loving sympathy back at her.

Scootaloo wiped the drool from her mouth. Smiling, she moved her head forwards and sealed her lips around her mommy’s nipple and placed her tiny hands on the side’s of the side of the boobs.

The mother cringed a little, bringing her child into a tight hug as she patiently listened to her child’s suckling. She smiled, leaning in to peck her daughter on the forehead. She felt herself getting a lot warmer, like she was acting as a blanket for her baby; being in complete control of her sleeping.

“Mmm…” The child moaned, getting more comfortable. She tilted her head to the side and listened to her mother’s heartbeat; it was so fast. She could feel her love for her mommy, she could taste it, she could hear it, she could see it, it was simply there and it always would be.

“My baby…” Fluttershy cooed, brushing her hands through Scootaloos long purple hair. She gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead. The pressure on her chest lessened as the weight of her child’s head became heavier on her chest.

Scootaloo’s mind slowed down as her thoughts became less focused. She felt her pacifier’s rubbery nipple renter her mouth and gave it sight pulses with her tongue. Blushing she yawned. Her mind went blank aside from the rhythmic pacing coming from her momma’s heart.

*Buh-dum… buh-dum… buh-dum…*

“Beautiful girl…” Mrs.Cake said, smiling warmly at the baby and her mother. She smiled, standing up and walking towards the stairwell, “I-I’ll be sleeping upstairs I suppose. You three enjoy your night.”

Big Mac stared at Fluttershy and Scootaloo. The way Fluttershy’s eyes went cloudy and shut, the way her lips so gradually pecked her daughter’s forehead. They really were beautiful; he didn’t want to interrupt them though.

Smiling, he turned to rest his head on the couch’s arm. He rested his hands behind his head and stretched his legs out, closing his eyes and yawning.

Fluttershy snuck a peek at the room around her, everything was dim now. The night sky darkened everything, the only light in the room coming from the weak lamp and even weaker flame that burned right in front of her.

She reached a hand over, turning off the table light. She closed her eyes, listening to the soothing silence of the gentle winter sky. All was at peace and all was at rest. She closed her eyes and listened to her child’s light suckling noises as she fell asleep.

Author's Note:

I'm sure many people weren't expecting Fluttershy to go that far, but the action was coming from the element of kindness and the caretaker to smaller creatures. Just understanding it's an important part in Fluttershy's bonding. Those who know about oxytocin know what I'm talking about. ^~^

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, the next one will be out in (7-10) days from now!

Have a wonderful day! ~England ^-^