• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 483 Views, 9 Comments

Forbidden Magic - ChaosDragoon



in the mist of battle, a unicorn must use a spell that could turn the tides of war, but this magic spell is filled with dark magic that could cause more destruction.

  • ...
19
 9
 483

The Counterattack: Famine VS. Plentiful

Vines rose up from the ground and tried to wrap themselves around Plentiful who was hopping around them, giggling the whole time. Damn it, Stand still! Famine thought. A tree rose up in front of Plentiful before vines slithered down its trunk. Plentiful giggled before something slammed into the tree trunk, uprooting it, and toppling it. Shrieks came from the tree as vines rose up before they fell to the ground, lifeless. The thing that hit the tree jumped away from it and landed next to Plentiful. It had porcupine spines on its back, yet its physic resembled a bear. It stood seven feet tall; each hand had three fingers with eight inch claws on each. It roared into the air before Plentiful caressed its leg. The porcupine bear looked down and nuzzled Plentiful as she giggled.

"How dare you do that to my child!" Famine spat before Venus Fly Traps rose up around Plentiful and the creature. The porcupine bear grabbed Plentiful and suddenly curled up into a ball and began to spin, shooting spines. The spines pierced into the Venus Fly Traps. The screams like lobsters being put in boiling water echoed before they fell to the ground. The porcupine bear stopped spinning and stood up before it gently placed Plentiful on the ground. Plentiful scrunched up her nose and started sneezing from the fur in her nose. Famine snarled before a Jack-O-Lantern rose up from the ground. Vines shot out of its smiling mouth and wrapped around the porcupine bear.

The creature began to flail as it tried to slash at the vines, but some had wrapped around its arms. Plentiful giggled, "This is so much fun!" the space next to her rippled like a stone being thrown into a pond. Suddenly a rhino ran out of the ripple. It had three horns, four eyes on each side of its head, and eight hairy spider legs. It charged towards the pumpkin and as its horns pierced into the pumpkins flesh it lifted it into the air and then smashed it to the ground. The vines around the porcupine bear fell limp as it slashed at the vines to freed itself.

"Enough of this!" Famine shouted as thousands of rose buds popped out of the ground behind her. They opened revealing all the earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi she had transforms into the moss zombies. Their coats where moss, eyes glazed over, and green ooze dripped from the corners of their mouths. Famine lifted up her hoof and shouted, "Annihilate her!"

"Yes, my mistress," they all said in unison before they ran off their rose buds towards Plentiful. The porcupine bear and rhino charged towards the massive army. Plentiful giggled as the ground around her ripple and large ant hills rose up. Pony size ants climbed out from the ground, their exoskeleton were gray with black spines coving them. Each leg had black spines on it with three inch claws on their feet, and large five inch pinchers in front of their mouths. They joined the porcupine bear and rhino and attacked the large moss zombie army. The pegasi took to the air before the sky rippled and two headed condors with four wings and eight inch claws on each foot flew from the ripples and attacked the pegasi. The sky was riddled with pegasi and condors slamming into each other.

An ant grabbed one of the earth ponies in its pinchers and cut it in half. Each half of the stallion sunk into the ground before the ant was attacked by greens beams of magical energy from the unicorns. The rhino charged through the massive army, some of the earth ponies bodies being pierced by its spider legs. A stallion was impaled by its horn and hung lifeless on it as it continued its charge. The porcupine bear slashed at each stallion, its claws covered in the green slime. Green beams of magical energy hit its back as it fell to the ground, its back singed by the energy. The unicorns turned their attention to the condors as they let lose a barrage of green beams of magical energy. Soon the condors fell to the ground like rain.

"Oh no," Plentiful said before a ripple appeared under her. She rose up from the ground as a massive tortoise rose up from the ripple under her. She jumped down from its shell and giggled, "Ok, do your thing." The tortoise shell glowed and when one of the unicorns blasted magical energy towards the rhino. A blue turtle shell appeared and blocked the magic. Ants soon converged on the unicorns and began to us their massive pinchers to cut each unicorn in half. Their moss bodies sunk into the ground. The rhino continued its charge; each beam of energy was met with the blue turtle shell. The porcupine bear got back up and began attacking the earth ponies and unicorns around it. Its massive claws pierced and cut into their moss coats. The unicorns shot magical energy at the porcupine bear, but the turtle shells appeared around the porcupine bear and blocked the energy beams.

The pegasi soon converged over the tortoise and dive bombed towards it. A blue turtle shell appeared above the tortoise and blocked their attempts. More ripples appeared in the sky as large, pony size yellow jacket wasps flew from the ripples. The sky filled with their buzzing wings as they flew at the pegasi. Their abdomens folded forwards as their stingers shot from them. Some of the pegasi where impaled by the stingers and began to fall to the ground. The Wasps abdomens convulsed before more stingers appeared at the ends of their abdomens and they began their onslaught again.

Famine watched as all her moss zombies she had acquired suddenly where being wiped out. Plentiful giggled as the last stallion was crushed by the rhino. Soon the ants crawled back to their ant hills that sunk back into the ripples, the rhino charged back into another ripple as the wasps flew into a ripple in the sky. The tortoise sunk into a ripple under it as the porcupine bear walked over to Plentiful. She patted him on the head and said, "That'll do." The porcupine bear nodded and walked into a ripple next to her.

Plentiful hopped towards Famine who was dumbfounded at the sight. Plentiful hopped in place in front of her and giggled, "Did I win?" Famine looked at the filly, rage filling her body as she closed her eyes and gridded her teeth. Plentiful stopped jumping and stared at her.

"What's wrong? Aren't you having fun?" Plentiful asked as she placed a hoof on Famine's leg. With her touch, Famine pulled her leg from her and smacked Plentiful across the face with her hoof. Plentiful stepped back from Famine. She rubbed her cheek as she started at Famine. Her eyes swelled up with tears before she started crying. Ripples appeared all around Famine before creatures lunged from them and began attacking her. She felt their claws rip into her skin, their teeth tearing into her mussels. She felt a crab claw latch onto her horn and felt it break her horn from her skull. Her screams turned to gurgling as blood filled her lungs.

Plentiful felt something nudge her, she wiped away her tears and saw a pony size crab standing in front of her. It moved one of its claws over her head and placed a single rose in her hair. Plentiful felt the rose and giggled, "Thank you." the cab razed its claws and hopped up and down in joy before it and the rest of the creatures went back into the ripples.

Plentiful walked over to where the creatures had attacked Famine. There was nothing left put a single tree branch. Plentiful levitated the branch and examined it before she noticed a small seed on it. She plucked the seed from the breach and dug a small hole and placed the seed in it before she covered it back with dirt.

"I'll be waiting to play again," Plentiful said before she walked away.