• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 482 Views, 9 Comments

Forbidden Magic - ChaosDragoon



in the mist of battle, a unicorn must use a spell that could turn the tides of war, but this magic spell is filled with dark magic that could cause more destruction.

  • ...
19
 9
 482

The Awakening

Celestia felt a cold chill slither down her spine causing her to tremble. She walked over to the large window and looked towards the San Palomino Desert. She felt the dark magic emitting from the desert. Please, let this feeling not be them, please. She thought.

---

A changelings fell to the ground convulsing and foaming at the mouth as Pestilence stood over them cackling. A beam of green magical energy blasted his head into green gas but it reformed as he continued to cackle, "That tickles stop that." He quickly formed into the gas again as flames consumed the changelings around him.

"Watch where you're aiming War! You nearly killed me!" Pestilence yelled. War blasted out more flames from his mouth before he turned to the gas.

"Like anypony can kill you Pestilence, you just turn to that mist and reform yourself. You're basically indestructible," War Argued.

"Would you two stop arguing, I can barely concentrate," Famine said as three changelings where being dragged towards a large jack-o-lantern. The green vines pulled them into its smiling mouth as the sound of whirling blades slicing flesh and braking bones came from inside the pumpkin before the top spat out large chunks of changelings and green blood.

Changelings suddenly charged War and piled on top of him before a massive pillar of flames shot into the air, disintegrating their bodies. War sighed, "There's no end to them, it's like they're mindless drones. The fun of killing them has gone and now it's just annoying."

"I concur, it's become more of a chore to kill them," Famine said before Pestilence reformed himself from the gas next to her and yelled, "I'm bored!"

"Then allow me to help you in what ails you," a deep, demonic voice bellowed. All three looked as they saw the final funnel fade away.

A massive shadow slithered across the sand under all the changelings and the hive. They soon where sucked down into the shadow, each changeling trying desperately to free themselves, but their bodies felt as though they were stuck in quicksand. A larger changeling flew from the top of the hive before it could be swallowed up and convened with the small group of changelings that had been able to avoid the shadow. When the changelings and hive where completely swallowed up, the shadow quickly slithered back towards where the funnel had disappeared.

The three watched as a dark figure walked towards them. The black alicorn extended its wings as blood red feathers fell from them. Its pitch black mane was filled with red spines that went down to its pitch black tail. Its long red horn had smaller red spines around it and it's glowing blood red eyes felt like it was piercing into you soul.

"That was Awesome!" Pestilence yelled. War and Famine quickly bowed to the alicorn before War quickly took his hoof and made Pestilence bow as well.

"Rise, my comrades," the alicorn said. The three rose up as Chrysalis landed a few feet away from them; anger filled her eyes as her horn glowed.

"How dare you do such travesties to my children!" Chrysalis roared. The alicorn looked at Chrysalis and a sadistic crooked smile formed on his face before he started walking towards her. The remaining changelings suddenly dived towards him. Black spikes blasted out of the alicorn's body, impaling them. The spikes pulled the changelings into the alicorn's body. Its skin rippled like stones being thrown into a pond as the changelings disappeared in his skin. Chrysalis stood there in shock at the sight, her body was frozen in fear as the alicorn stood mere inches away from her. He reached out and tapped her. She went stiff before collapsing to the ground. Her body turning to ash and blown away in the wind as he turned to the others.

"I believe it's time to pay an old friend a visit," he said with a sadistic crooked smile before he added, "But first, we must make a little detour."