• Published 11th Oct 2014
  • 482 Views, 9 Comments

Forbidden Magic - ChaosDragoon



in the mist of battle, a unicorn must use a spell that could turn the tides of war, but this magic spell is filled with dark magic that could cause more destruction.

  • ...
19
 9
 482

The Reunion II

War watched the golden cross scattered into six orbs that flew towards a silver stallion with a white mane. His eyes where pure white and it seemed his hooves had two tinny golden wings on each one. The orbs changed into a neckless with eight talismans on it. Each talisman had a symbol of one of the Elements of Harmony on it.

"War, how long as it been my friend," the silver Stallion asked.

War snarled at him as he yelled, "I'm no friend of yours Harmony!"

"Harmony!?" Pestilence questioned before he added, "Then that means!" he looked to see a blue mist slowly creep around them as it twisted around and formed into a Pegasus. Her coat was dark blue with ice crystals protruding out her skin. Her mane, tail and wings where nothing but fog. Around her mouth was a half gas mask with dual cartridge respirators. Each time she breathed out, white smoked bellowed out of the respirators.

"Purify," Pestilence spat as he lowered his body to the ground and lunged towards her, changing into gas. Purify changed into blue mist and the two swirled around in the air.

Famine watched in shock before a filly unicorn jumped up in front of her and shouted, "Hi Famine!" she jetted back at the sudden out burst from the filly.

"Plentiful?" Famine said in shock.

The filly giggled before she said, "That's my name, don't wear it out." She snorted and laughed again. The Filly's coat was green with what looked like bee hives in it as it dripped honey onto the ground. Her mane looked like porcupine spines, each leg was different. One was a hoof, another was a bear's paw, another a crocodile's claw, and the final on was a hairy spider's leg. Her horn had a pattern of a bumblebee and every time she blinked her eyes would change color.

Death watched as each one of his comrades where attacked by a Pillar of Hope, but soon a sadistic crooked smile formed on his face as he said, "We have an opportunity to wipeout the Pillars of Hope!"

"Oh really?" a female voice questioned. Death's eyes widened as he turned to watch a white alicorn float down to the ground a few feet away from him. Her golden mane and tail flowing in the wind as she folded her wings on her sides as golden feathers floated to the ground.

Death's smile turned to a scowl as he yelled, "How can you be here Life? We took care of the only alicorn in this damn kingdom! So how?"

"Because," Life chuckled before she added, "There was another alicorn the princesses could use." Death's mouth hung open. He had only known of the third alicorn at the Crystal Empire but he never knew of a fourth.

"Fine, a minor setback," Death said as he collected himself. His shadow rose up and split into long tendrils with snake like heads at the end of them, each with glowing blood red eyes. They soon lunged towards Life.