• Published 23rd Mar 2015
  • 9,091 Views, 130 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Friends of Harmony - indigohue



A new world, new people, new places, and new evil that plans on taking over the world. It is up to Sora and friends to band together and stop the evil from taking over Equestria.

  • ...
14
 130
 9,091

Autumn Leaves (Fall Special)

Autumn Leaves (A Fall Special)

Outside right now, is a picture of beauty. Splashes of reds,greens, yellows, and oranges are spread all around as the temperature begins to drop for the first time since Summer. It's almost as if the sun relaxes a bit in its own way. Just letting the world relax. And, as the world relaxes, the leaves begin to fall from the tree and fly in the air, or land on the ground. It's something so simple about this season that just makes it worth waiting for. Especially to me, and also towards another person who happens to say that this is her favorite time of the year. I wonder who that is?

On the outskirts of Ponyville, a large apple orchard seemingly open to family and friends of the Apple Family. Right next to the orchard was a flowing river filled with different kinds of aquatic animals living their lives.

Sitting under a tree that was planted in front of the river was Sunset, and she appeared to be writing in a little book. As she was writing, Sunset started hearing little ruffles coming from the trees. : "*sigh* Here we go."

In an instant, the ruffling grew louder as Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo jumped out of the trees. "SNEAK ATTACK!"

Sunset caught all three crusaders with ease in a magic bubble that kept them in midair. "Has Rainbow Dash been teaching you karate again, and when have you ever surprised someone when yelling 'sneak attack'?"

"You'd be surprised," Scootaloo said as Sunset levitated them back to the ground.

"What are ya doing way out here in the orchard anyway Sunset," Applebloom asked.

"I come out here sometimes when I just want to write in my book," Sunset answered. "You can call it a hobby of mine."

"What do you usually write about," Sweetie Belle asked.

"Well, it depends," Sunset said. "Sometimes, I'll write about what's going in my day, I'll draw a little or like today I'll write a poem form time to time."

"You write poems?!" Sweetie Belle surprisingly asked. "Read one to us please, please, please?"

"Ok,ok, I will," Sunset said with a smile on her face. "But, why do you want to hear what I wrote?"

"Actually, I like to sing sometimes too, and I think that listening to someone else's creation would help me in making my own," Sweetie Belle said.

"Hmm, guess I didn't think of it that way," Sunset said. "Alright, I'll read you one, but it's kind of short. It's only a few lines. *ahem*"

(Sunset)
Here we are
The two of us
Like ships upon a winding river
And yet somehow, we found each other
Like strangers, you and I

"Well, what did you think?" Sunset said to the crusaders.

"Aww,that was so beautiful, short, but at the same time just the right amount," Sweetie Belle said. "I wonder who's the special someone you wrote that about?"

"Special Someone?!" Sunset said in surprise.

"Yeah, I mean, your words speak it," Sweetie Belle said. " 'The two of us, we found each other, like strangers you and I'?

Oh, that can be about anything," Sunset said trying to get the cmc off of the topic.

"Or anyone," Scootaloo added.

"What does that mean," Sunset said with a defensive tone.

"Nothing, nothing at all," Scootaloo slyly said. "It's just that normally you're usually with someone else most of the time."

"Well, I can tell you this time it's just me and my book," Sunset insisted.

A few seconds later, coming from what seemed like the farm, Roxas appeared in front of the girls as well. "Hey Sunset, you still here? Sorry I'm late, Sora and I were having a sparring math, and that turned into a big showdown. You should have seen it, it was awesome. My Incursio against his Master Form. I promise I thought we would have destroyed the..........oh hey Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetiebelle, what are you three doing here?"

"Just you and your book huh," Scootaloo said to Sunset.

Sunset looked away from the three girls denying everything, even though clearly the cat was out of the bag.

"Actually, I have something that Twilight wanted me to tell you," Roxas said. "She said something about a Fall Festival and that it's starting right now. I've never heard of it but-"

"Roxas, you can stop now, Sunset already left," Sweetiebelle said as Sunset teleported away from the forest and to the festival.

"What?!" Roxas shockingly said. Roxas slumped down as he saw that Sunset wasn't there. "Great, now I have to walk all the way back to Ponyville."

"Well, at least you got us to brighten the way," Scootaloo said as she hopped on Roxas's back.

"......Eh I guess so," Roxas jokingly said as he started to walk carrying Scootaloo on his back.

"Hey, we're not that bad," Scootaloo said to Roxas.

"Come on, I was just joking," Roxas said as they started making there way to the Fall Festival.

****
All around Ponyville, festivities were being enjoyed as the townspeople all joined together to celebrate the festival. It wasn't as big or grand as some of the other events that the people are used to, but it was still an event that the people of Ponyville enjoyed to the fullest. The young kids were busy hanging out together and looking through all the kiosks and shops that had different items for sale to accommodate the season, while the older people spent their time taking mugs of cider from the Apple Family's cider kiosk. Let's just say that people were having a great time no matter what.

"So.........you guys just drink cider no problem?" Sora asked Fluttershy as she bought a mug for Sora and her.

"Yeah, really more people call this season 'Cider Season' instead of Fall because of how everyone enjoys their cider," Fluttershy said.

"But, aren't you all like late teens, and isn't cider a-" Sora said as he was interrupted by Rainbow holding two cups of cider.

"Hey, HEY, stop thinking about it, and just take a drink of it," Rainbow said in a lax tone.

"Ummm Rainbow, you doing ok," Sora asked with a questionable expression slabbed on his face.

"Who, me, I'm....phenomenal y'know," Rainbow said as she put her hand over Sora's shoulder.

"Yyyyyyeahhhhh, I think I'm good on the cider," Sora said.

"So, you're just gonna waist Flutter- Fluttershy's bits like that," Rainbow said in a coarse tone. "Her hard working bits? Where does she work? What does she do? But she bought you a cup, so you better drink it."

"Ok,ok, I'll drink it," Sora said as started to tilt the cup closer to his mouth. As he was about to take his first sip, Sunset had teleported right in between Rainbow and Sora, causing him to spill his drink.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," Sunset said with a happy expression.

"Awwww, you dropped the cider," Rainbow said with a broken hearted expression.

"There's plenty of cider Rainbow," Sunset said. "Also, stop teaching Applebloom Karate; I won't be able to handle it. So, where's everyone-"

"SUNSET!" a loud voice said as the four friends turned around to see that it was Twilight along with Rarity,Pinkie, and Spike.

"Hey Twilight, sorry I was late, but I was just relaxing in the orchard," Sunset said to Twilight. Sunset looked at Twilight up and down and drew a smirk on her face. "Why Twilight, is Celestia's prized pupil drinking cider?"

Twilight started chuckling with a hint of blush on her face. "What's one cup going to do?"

"Except for the fact that you had like three," Spike blatantly pointed out.

"You see.....that's why......yo-you can't have any Spike," Twilight brokenly said to Spike.

"I had a cup like 30 minutes ago," Spike said.

"So, is this what happens at the Fall Festival is that everyone drinks Cider to the point where they can't even speak," Roxas said as he finally made it from the orchard.

"We usually just hang around with the kids from school," Applebloom said.

"It actually gets better around the evening because that's when Pinkie starts the party," Spike said with a grin on his face.

"Yep, and I have a super secret surprise guest coming too," Pinkie said giddily. "I can't wait until tonight. You won't believe who it is."

"Uhh, is it Discord," Spike asked.

"What, no, why would you think that," Pinkie chuckled.

"Because he's right behind you," Spike calmly said.

"Huh," Pinkie said as she saw a lizard tail lie on her shoulder. She looked up and saw the ancient Draconequus.

"First of all I'm not 'ancient'," Discord said. "Second, what does a God of Chaos have to do to get a cup of cider around here? Oh wait, this." Discord snapped his fingers, and one of the cups of cider from Rainbow suddenly sprouted legs and leaped out of her hand into Discord's. "Much better."

"Wait a minute, is this the actual Discord, God of Chaos," Sunset asked as everyone nodded their heads yes. "I thought he was trapped in stone by the Princesses. Why is he out?"

"Please, calm yourself Miss Shimmer, I was invited by Fluttershy," Discord said.

"How do you know my name," Sunset asked.

"Being one of Celestia's pupil's surely brings a name to some ears," Discord said. "Also, Fluttershy told me."

Sunset looked at Fluttershy with an angry expression on her face.

".....We're pen pals," Fluttershy said.

"Whatever you are here for , just make sure you don't cause any trouble," Rarity said to the deity.

"What, moi?" Discord sarcastically said. "I'll be as harmless as a shark attack."

"I don't think that-" Pinkie said as she was cut off by Discord.

"Now, I know everyone here, but I don't know you two," Discord said to Sora and Roxas. "So you must be the keyblade wielders. Why, I haven't seen a keyblade in centuries."

"You know about the keyblades," Sora asked.

"How is that possible," Roxas added on.

"Well, when you're the god of Chaos, and you've lived as long as me, universe hopping becomes a really enjoyable pass time," Discord said. Oh, the time when keyblade warriors were plentiful, but that was before the war. I wonder if the new reincarnations still have the tenacity that the older generations had?"

"Please, nothing can stop us," Roxas confidently said.

"Hmmmm...is that so," Discord said with a sly tone. He quickly snapped his fingers and teleported the entire group into an open grass field yards away from the Festival.

"Hey, what's the big idea, the party is that way," Pinkie angrily voiced.

With a quick snap, Discord had put everyone except Sora and Roxas on a set of bleachers as the keybladers were standing in the middle with Discord facing them. "You said that you are far superior than the keyblade wielders of old, well I've fought against many before my imprisonment, and I have to say that they were not interesting in the slightest. Something about their hearts becoming dark yada yada yada, and they turned into these little dark things with yellow eyes."

"They turned into heartless," Sora said with a disheveled tone.

"Ah yes, heartless, that's what they were called," Discord said. "Yes, they tried to attack me, so in return, I made them dissipate into nothing."

"You killed keybladers," Roxas said.

"Oh no no no, they were heartless, so they never had mastery over the keyblade to begin with child," Discord said with a smile on his face. "And judging by your expressions, you might be two more."

Roxas took a deep breath in and out as he started to calm himself down. "So, you want to test our metal huh? *summons keyblades* Well, why not?"

"Are you serious," Sora asked.

"We've fought bigger, badder, and worse things before," Roxas said. "So, are you with me or not?"

Sora looked down at the ground before looking directly towards Discord with sharp smirk on his face. "Yeah, *summons Kingdom Key* let's show him what the new generation can do!"

"Oooohhhhh yes the fire, the fury, the heart, that's what the old wielders were missing," Discord said proudly. "This may be more interesting than I thought. Are you ready you two?"

"Sora and Roxas said zero words as they prepared themselves against the God of Chaos.

"Very well, let's begin," Discords quietly said as his pupils shifted into red glowing slits.

Discord snapped his fingers, and the entire area had changed into this bizarre realm where nothing made since at all. Everything was legit chaos. "I don't think you two know what you're getting yourself into. I can control anything at will, so what makes you think-"

As Discord continues with his monologue, Sora decided to aim his keyblade to the sky and release a beam of light into the air. As the beam made contact with the sky, a great light started to shine, and a vision of a keyhole was seen in the air. After a few seconds, they were all back at the same area; away from Discord's spell.

"What, but how was that possible," Discord argued.

"Looks like you don't as much about the keyblade as you thought, or else you would have known about how it can unlock the heart of worlds," Sora said with a grin.

"I see, we play it your way then," Discord said as he snapped his fingers. As he did this, he summoned life sized playing cards with faces ,limbs, and they were holding halberds and lances. You could say that they were like-

"Are those the knights from Wonderland," Sora thought quietly. "How many different worlds has this guy been to?"

"Now, my knights, charge," Discord ordered as the militia of knights started targeting the keybladers.

"This is it, no problem," Roxas said as he charged back at the knight and immediately went for a quick attack, aiming at one of the knights side. As his attack made contact, Roxas demeanor turned cold as he noticed that his attack did barely nothing. The knight attacked back by lunging his spear at Roxas, which he barely dodges as he back away from the card knights. "But how did that-"

"There more resilient than they look Roxas," Sora said. "I had to fight them back when I began my first journey. "They may not look like much, but trust me, you don't want to get hit by their spears."

"Ok, so what's the plan," Roxas said to Sora.

"Instead of aiming at their sides, try aiming at their bodies, it's literally the widest part," Sora said.

"Alright, on you," Roxas said as he readied himself.

"Alright......NOW," Sora said. Roxas crouched down and crossed his keyblades in front of him, forming an x, allowing Sora to springboard off of it. In midair, Sora decided to transform into his Wisdom Form, and began to dive straight towards the knights. Sora started to build momentum as he began spinning in midair with his arms and his keyblade extended out. As Sora focused his magic around him, a blue cone began to appear around him. As he got closer to the knights, Sora's velocity were causing a few of them to step back from sheer force. As Sora made contact with the knights, they were simultaneously blown into the air. Roxas took this as his time to take them out while they were open. As Roxas went to take out the first knight, he summoned a Samurai nobody to help boost him into the air. As Roxas made contact with the first knight, he impaled the knight with his Oathkeeper, and continued to get closer to the other knights by boosting off of each one. As the knights began to fall one by one, the Samurai made sure that the knight were out of the battle for good. As the last knight fell, Roxas started making his way back to the ground.

"Aw yeah, that was awesome!" Scootaloo shouted. "Go Roxas and Sora!"

"YOU GOT THIS YOU GUYS!" Pinkie shouted.

"Pinkie, they're not that far away," Rainbow said.

"I'm just making sure that they heard," Pinkie clapped back.

"Alright, enough of the games Discord," Roxas said.

"Hmmmmm.... I see that you two are far from the keybladers of old," Discord said. "You quickly dispatched my spell, and after finding the weakness, took care of my knights.......ok *cracks knuckles* guess I have no choice." As Discord said this, in a blink, he was standing in front of Sora and Roxas with his hand raised in the air. They didn't realize that they were being controlled by Discord's magic as their bodies started to fly in the air. Let's see how you two can handle this." Discord slowly and lightly thumped the air beside the two keybladers, and a mach force sent the two keybladers flying.

"HOLY CELESTIA!" Pinkie screamed.

"Discord, what did you do!" Twilight shouted in anger.

"Why did you do that Discord, they could be hurt or.....or..." Fluttershy traumatically said as she started thinking the worst.

"Now now, Fluttershy, it's ok, it's ok, it's all just a test," Discord said. "I need to know how strong those two are."

"By blowing them away to who knows where," Rainbow shouted.

"Listen, if they are keyblade wielders that means that this is more serious than it may seem," Discord said. "I'm guessing you've already seen the heartless, and the sole reason their here is because they're attracted to the keyblades, and so are other evil manifestations that plague this world, as well as many others. They are heroes and loved by many, but are also hated and wanted by others who want to use their power for harm and darkness. Who knows what could happen if they get captured by the enemy that they'll soon have to face."

"How do you even know all of this," Sweetie Belle said.

"Just like I said child, I've been to many different worlds and seen many different fates," Discord said. "Especially those that resolve around the keyblade, and I'll tell you now that it didn't end pretty for alot of them. Remember this phrase, 'There are many worlds, but they share the same sky. One sky, One destiny.' We are all connected together no matter where we may see ourselves. There is and will always be more than you know. Don't tell them anything about this when they come back.....they don't need something to worry them even more."

"Worry?" Fluttershy asked.

"Why yes Fluttershy, worry, as in having an entire world to protect from who knows what along with people that they may deem important to them as well," Discord teasingly said. "I'm talking about all of you. But, no matter, Discord, the God of all things Chaos, has deemed those two boys, alright, to save Equestria at least."

Everyone looked into the air and a bright flash coming closer and closer to them.

"Oh, speak of the underworld, and it's minions shall rise," Discord said as the flash of light was none other Roxas in Incursio, and Sora in his Master Form holding Star Seeker in his left hand, and his Kingdom Key in right. Roxas was using Incursio to fly in the air with Sora hanging on from his back. Sora jumped from Roxas' back and began to quickly glide towards Discord with his keyblades raised, along with Roxas who was quickly approaching with his sword in hand. Discord stood there with a calm smile on his face as he pulled out a small white flag from his hand.

"I surrender." Discord said as Roxas and Sora mere seconds away from colliding with him, but it didn't matter because Discord used a spell so that they would faze through him and smack the ground anyway.

"Ugh, WHAT," Roxas said.

"You win,fair and square," Discord said as he summoned a bunch of X-shaped and crown shaped balloons. "Hip hip hooray!"

"Was this all a joke to you or something," Sora said in frustration.

"Oh nononono, more like a test, that you passed," Discord calmly said. "Ask your friends they'll vouch for me."

The girls and Spike looked at Sora and Roxas with faces that had, "he's actually right you know," written on it.

"Whaaaaaaat," the keybladers simultaneously said.

"You know what, it doesn't matter, just as long as everyone is safe," Sunset said to her friends. "How about we go back to the festival? I think it's almost night time, and doesn't Pinky have a super surprise guest?"

"Oh yeah, you know I do," Pinkie Pie said full of flare.

"Then how about we all head back," Sunset said as she pointed to Discord. In a snap, discord had everyone back to the festival and it seemed that it hadn't missed a beat.

"Alright, now all I have to do is this," Pinkie said as she pulled out her walkie talkie. "PPG to Rose, PPG to Rose, it's go time."

"Gotcha Pinkie," the walkie talkie chimed back.

"3,2,1," Pinkie counted down as music started to play and a gigantic stage with flashing lights began to open and a girl with purple colored and an all black outfit that rockstars would wear began to perform for the festival.up.

Lights and lasers were all over the place. It was your normal rave night.

"Pinkie, how in the world did you get-" Twilight said flabbergasted.

"I have my ways," Pinkie said as she began partying.

"This, is an awesome place," Roxas said to Sunset.

"You had doubts," Sunset asked.

"........Nah," Roxas said.

Sunset took Roxas' hand and brought him into the center of the crowd that was jumping to the music.

"Well, what are we waiting for," Sora said to everyone else as they all started to dance to the music. Pinkie and Rainbow started stage diving, everyone was having fun so in retrospect, it was an awesome Fall Festival.

Extra song: Just because Autumn is my favorite season, and I like the chill that Halloween gives you.
Long live Jazz, Rhythm, Blues and Love.

P.S. I know this came out wayyyyy to late. But you know, College, organizations, about to get a job, I put in when I can yall, and I appreciate all of yall who read my story like for real. This is some turnt stuff that yall are doing just by reading my creation and sharing it to others. Yall are Awesome. Don't forget that. I'm also starting to focus more on my music than I have this past year. Ima be rapping and some more so yeah, but I'm not gonna forget this. WE IN IT TILL THE END! I'm trying to focus on growing a youtube channel too. Idk what it's gonna be about but right I'm just posting random stuff. I might start doing vids about music. Different rappers or something like that. Anyway, as I was saying. Yall are awesome, I love yall, Peace.