• Published 23rd Mar 2015
  • 9,091 Views, 130 Comments

Kingdom Hearts: Friends of Harmony - indigohue



A new world, new people, new places, and new evil that plans on taking over the world. It is up to Sora and friends to band together and stop the evil from taking over Equestria.

  • ...
14
 130
 9,091

Happy Nightmare Night [A Halloween Special]

Happy Nightmare Night
A Halloween Special

It's that time of the year. When the leaves change colors, the air gets colder, and the nights come faster. It's the season of Fall in Ponyville, and everyone is gearing up for the weather change and the beautiful scenery that it brings with it, and there is another reason that people, especially the kids, love this time of the year, and as Sora and Roxas are working at Sweet Apple Acres, they figure out that the children are preparing for one thing only.....

"NIGHTMARE NIGHT!" the Cutie Mark Crusaders shouted at the two keybladers.

"Nightmare Night?" Roxas asked.

"Yeah, tonight is the night where everybody dresses up in costumes and we go out at night and get candy from everyone!" Applebloom excitedly said. "And this year, we're gonna turn the barn into a spook house for everyone to go in, and we're having a corn maze! It's gonna be the greatest Nightmare Night ever!"

"Ohhhhh, that's why we're putting these scarecrows and pumpkins in front of the barn," Sora said as he figured out.

"You know, this reminds me a lot about Halloween," Sora asked.

"Halloween?" Applebloom asked.

"Never heard of that," Scootaloo said.

"What's Halloween?" SweetieBelle curiously asked.

"Well, it's basically what we call Nightmare Night where I'm from," Sora said. "It's one of my favorite holidays."

"What do you do on Halloween Sora?" SweetieBelle said.

"Well, the last few times I celebrated Halloween, I spent my time with my friend named Jack as we took down a literal evil sack full of bugs," Sora nonchalantly said.

"Ewwwww, a sack full of bugs," SweetieBelle said as she was grossed out by the mere image of having to fight something like that.

"Yeah, his name was....." Sora stopped talking as he was cut off by a similar sounding voice.

"Oogie Boogie is his name," the voice said.

The CMC had looked up to see who had said that and as she did, she saw something so terrifying that it made all three of them go spastic as they became scared out of their wits. As Sora saw this happening in front of him, he started to put the pieces together.

"He sounds familiar, he knows Oogie, and he just scared three girls in one go, that can't be who I think it is," Sora thought as he started to turn around, and when he did, all that was facing him was a walking skeleton in an all black outifit.

"Jack!" Sora screamed as he saw his skeletal friend. "I can't believe it, how did you get here?"

"Well, it's the weirdest story," Jack said. "I was passing through the Hinterlands on my way to Santa's workshop, and I spotted an unusual door on one of the trees. It had this weird sun symbol that I had never seen before, so I decided to investigate. I opened the door, and inside was this bright light, and I don't know why but I felt that I just had to go through it, so.....I did, and I happened to pop out of the same door in another forest filled with apples, and well, then I saw you and decided to come and speak."

"Wait a minute, wait a minute," Scootaloo said. "This is Jack......did you forget a very important detail about him Sora?"

"I don't think so, what could that be?" Sora asked.

"He's a walking-talking- skeleton!" Scootaloo pointed out.

"I didn't tell you three that?" Sora said.

"Sora, where do you be most of the time," Roxas asked. As he said this, Jack turned towards Roxas with a quizzical look on his face.

"Don't I remember you from somewhere," Jack said. "That's right, the scarecrow!"

"Oh, yeah, the scarecrow," Roxas said as he hung his head low remembering the terrible depiction of him as a scarecrow. "That scarecrow looked nothing like me at all," Roxas thought.

"But where's your black jacket, you don't look terrifying at all without it," Jack said to Roxas.

"I put it up, I didn't really need it for the moment," Roxas said to the skeleton.

"You know, it would be pretty cool if you wore it again, just for the holidays," Sora said. "I mean come on, it's Nightmare Night."

"Yeah Roxas, it would be so cool if you could put on you robe again," Scootaloo excitedly said.

"What's gotten you so excited," Applejack said.

"Oh, nothing, except for the fact that Roxas in that robe is one of the coolest things ever, especially when he has his key blades out and he's taking down all the monsters with them!" Scootaloo blurted out.

"Sounds like somebody has a fan," Sora quietly said to Roxas.

"Whatever," Roxas said trying to put up a tough front knowing that he was actually pretty happy that someone admired him. "Maybe I just might put it on again, just this one time."

"Awesome!" Scootaloo said.

"You could definitely win the costume contest with it on," SweetieBelle said.

"Costume contest," Roxas asked.

"Oh, I guess we didn't tell you guys this, but along with all the festivities that we do, we also have a costume contest for best costume, and it's hosted by no one better but my big sister Rarity," SweetieBelle proudly said.

"A contest huh," Sora slyly said. "I wouldn't mine being in that."

"We were gonna walk with Applejack to the boutique so that everyone can decide on what to where after we finished with the barn decorations," Applebloom said.

"And I reckon that y'all did a mighty good job on everything," said the southern girl with the long blonde hair.

"Hey Applejack!" Apple bloom said. "So, you really like everything?"

"I sure do, especially this skeleton, it looks so life like," Applejack said while looking directly at Jack.

"Well that's because I am alive my dear," Jack properly said towards Applejack, which was then rebutted with a scream from the southern belle herself.

"What the hay is that," Applejack shouted.

"Hey, hey, Applejack, come on, that's my friend Jack Skellington," Sora said.

"A real life.....talking.....skeleton," Applejack said in sort of a dazed state.

"Maybe we need to get you to the library before somebody actually scares themselves to death to death," Sora said to Jack.

"You think we'll get that lucky," Jack asked to witch Sora just laughed at the comment.

And as they all started to walk towards Ponyville, a pool of darkness could be seen forming in the found, and coming out of it was something that looked like a big and fat sack.

As Sora and the rest of the group started to make their way towards the library, the CMC couldn't stop talking about what they wanted to dress up as this year.

"I'm going to be a witch this year," SweetieBelle said.

"I'm going to be a skeleton, seeing Jack scare Applejack was priceless, and I knew that I just had to be a skeleton," Applebloom said.

"Well, I'm going to dress as the most evil thing in Equestria," Scotaloo said with devilish grin. "A devil."

"Why does that sound so familiar for some reason," Sora thought to himself.

"So Applejack, decided on what you're dressing up as for Nightmare Night?" Sora asked.

"Yep, I'm goin' to be a lion," Applejack said.

"That sounds like an awesome outfit," Sora said.

"Ya'know, I don't remember you tellin' us what you're dressin' up as," Applejack wondered.

"Actually, I haven't decided yet, but whatever I pick, it has to be extremely awesome ," Sora said with a big grin on his face.

"It's gotta be something that something special huh?" Applejack said towards Sora.

"What can I say, I really want to win that contest," Sora said with a smile on his face.

"Hey, there's the boutique," SweetieBelle said as they were walking closer to the boutique.

"I wonder what everyone's gonna say when they see Jack for the first time," Roxas said.

"It'll probably be a normal reaction, I mean they handle magical stuff all the time," Sora said. Roxas looked at Sora skeptically and simply turned his head away facing back to the boutique.

"They're going to scream," Roxas said.

"Probably," Sora said.

"More than likely," Jack said.

After making their way to Rarity's boutique, Sora knocks on the door and waits to be let in. As the door opens up, the person on the other side was Rarity herself with a pair of red glasses on.

"Sora, How nice it is to see you," Rarity happily said.

"Hey Rarity, it's nice to see you too, cool glasses by the way," Sora politely said.

"And it's nice to see all of my other friends and fami-," Rarity stopped as she was frozen in her one spot.

"Rarity, you ok," Sora said as he started waving his hand in front of her face.

"Um, I think it may be because of a new face," Applejack pointed out.

"Oh yeah, Rarity I would like you to meet Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King," Sora said as he motioned for Jack to come speak.

"How do you do Miss Rarity," Jack said as he extended his hand to shake hers.

"Oh, my apologies, how do you do Mr. Skelington," Rarity said as she shook his hand. "Please do come in." As Jack and everybody else walked inside the boutique, Sora was stopped by Rarity who had a very annoyed look on her face.

"I know what you're going to say, but he's not a bad person, he just looks like it," Sora said to Rarity.

"Honestly Sora, how do you know a talking skeleton, who knows a talking skeleton," Rarity said.

"Trust me, he's a really nice guy, and where he's from, it's basically Nightmare Night all the time, so he'll fit right in with everything that's going on," Sora said.

"Well alright, if you say so," Rarity said. "Shall we go introduce our new guest to the rest?"

"I'll follow your lead," Sora said as the two started heading back to the inside of the boutique. As Sora stepped inside, he saw the rest of the girls along with Spike all deciding on what outfits to wear for tonight from rows and rows of clothing racks.

"Hey everybody," Sora joyously said.

"Sora, look over here!" Pinkie Pie said as Sora gave his attention to the girl. Off first sight he could see that Pinkie's hair was put into two afro puffs, she had a baby blue bedazzled shirt that matched the headband that she was wearing, along with a pair of skates on her feet, and a lightning bolt drawn over her left eye.

"Hmmmm, let me guess, are you a disco roller skater," Sora guessed.

"Correct!" Pinkie shouted. "How did you know?"

"Well," Sora said. "The first that I saw were the afro puffs, but then what really set it off were the roller skates and..."

"Excuse me, Sora, don't you have someone to introduce?" Rarity asked him as she cut off his conversation.

"I was getting to that," Sora said. "Everybody, I would like to introduce a long time friend of mine. Now before anybody freaks out, I just want you to know that he is a skeleton, so now that's out of the way, I would like to welcome you to-"

"Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King," Jack said as he interrupted Sora.

"Hey, I was going to say that," Sora annoyingly said.

"I know, but I thought it would be better if I came as soon as you were about to, so that it would set of the atmosphere of the reveal."

"I don't mean to interrupt," Rainbow sarcastically said. "But, what's so special about a guy in a skeleton costume?"

"Costume?" Jack said as he started to chuckle. "Excuse me, but what is your name?"

"Rainbow Dash," she said.

"Well, nice to meet you," Jack said as he extended his hand which Rainbow ultimately grabbed, and as she Jack's hand had easily popped off oh his own body leaving Rainbow actually holding his hand. Rainbow screamed as she tossed the hand down to the ground and let it find its way back to jack's body.

"What the heck was that about!?" Rainbow said as she was startled by the entire event.

"Well, I had to prove to you that I wasn't wearing a costume," Jack said. "Do you believe me now?

"Yeah, yeah, 100%," Rainbow quickly said.

"Splendid, now that's out of the way, let's go back to these costumes," Jack excitedly said. "I can't wait to see what you all pick."

"Follow me girls, the rest of the outfits are in the changing room," Rarity said as the girls went inside the room. The door closed leaving behind the guys in a confused manner. Sora went up to the door and knocked on it. The door was opened just enough for Rarity to slide her head through.

"How can I help you?" she asked.

"Um, what about us?" Sora said.

"Oh, you will have to wait until we finish, you can't honestly think that we were going to change at the same time," Rarity said. "Unless, that's what you were trying to do from the start?"

"Wh-what!?" Sora said as he started getting nervous from Rarity's comment.

"No need to get all flustered darling, I was merely teasing," Rarity said. "Don't worry, we'll be finished in no time." Rarity closed the door and went back to trying on the right costume for Nightmare Night.

"Real smooth Sora," Roxas sarcastically said.

"......Whatever," Sora said as he looked away in annoyance. "What are we going to do for costumes now?"

"Actually, I have my costume already picked out," Spike said. "I'm going to be a dragon."

"That seems fitting, I mean you having spliced eyes and being able to breath fire and all," Roxas said.

"Well, I guess that leaves us two then huh Roxas," Sora said with a big grin on his face.

"Haven't you been paying attention, I'm wearing my organization robe as my costume," Roxas said.

"That's cool, because I know that Jack and I-" Sora was then interrupted by Jack.

"Actually Sora, I'm pretty much scary as is," Jack stated.

"Are you saying I'm the only one without a costume," Sora said as he finally came to the realization. The three guys nodded their heads as Sora groaned to the fact that he was the odd one out.

"How is it that the one that is the most excited about wearing costumes, would be the person to forget getting one," Roxas said. "I guess you're going out in your regular clothes."

When Roxas said this, it gave Sora an epiphany, and this made so excited that he couldn't keep it in. "My clothes, that's it, it's my clothes!"

The guys looked at him as if he were crazy. "Sora, I think you're going crazy," Spike said.

"No, no, you don't understand, my clothes were magically enchanted by three fairy godmothers, and my clothes would alter depending on the places that I was in and how they looked," Sora said. "And since everything is so festive, I wonder what would a little magic form my key blade do for my clothes."

"Sora, you know that this sounds crazy even coming from you," Roxas said. "Do you really think that a plan like that is gonna work, and you were going to do it from the start anyway weren't you?"

Sora summoned his key blade as he started channeling magic around him, "You know me so well Roxas." Sora's magic kept getting brighter and brighter until the entire room was enveloped in light. As the magic stopped coursing and Sora was finished using his key blade, the light started to slowly fade and all that the guys were able to see was something that they had rarely ever seen. Standing in front of them was Sora, but he looked different. Instead of his usual outfit, he had something completely different. his clothing was almost completely black, appearing to be made of faded leather. He had on white gloves and had clawed fingers, the shoulders of his jacket were grey, and he had very small, black, bat wings on his upper back. His normal shoes were replaced with large, black ones with pointed toes and a grey stripe on their midsections. His legs were wrapped in what appeared to be black and red bandages. Even Sora's canines become more pointed and his face, particularly the area around his eyes, became more ashen and shadowed in appearance.

His hair was a darker shade of brown and he was wearing an orange mask on the right side of his face, covering his right eye. The mask was circular with small horns on the top, a jagged, jack o' lantern-esque mouth, and triangular eyes. From his appearance, one would think of him as a vampire.

"Woah," Roxas said in awe.

"Now that is a costume," Spike said.

"I knew it would work," Sora said. As Sora said this, he heard the door to the changing room unlock and out came Twilight with a furious expression on her face.

"What in Celestia's name was that!" Twilight exclaimed. She then looked down at Sora's key blade which still had a little magic surging through it. "That was an unstable surge of magic that you used. For what?"

Twilight looked at Sora's new outfit and put together the realization. "You used that much magic for a costume?!" Twilight said. "What were you thinking?"

The guys weren't saying a thing as they all had surprised expressions on their face which made Twilight even more upset. "What's gotten you so distracted all of a sudden?"

"Um, Twilight," Sora said as he was motioning Twilight to look down. Twilight looked down and she immediately blushed, because all she had on was the bottom half of her outfit and a bra covering her chest. Everything had turned into an awkward silence as Twilight just walked back inside the changing room with the rest of the girls.

"So, did you not realize that-" Rainbow said before she was stopped by Twilight looking at her with a very cold stare. "Never mind."

"Maybe I should just sit here and wait until there finished," Sora said.

A few minutes passed by and the changing room door opened once again, and out came rarity adorned in a blue mermaid costume with purple fins, teal sea shells, and pearls that were places on the dress as well as in her hair. All the boys were stunned at how amazing she looked in the costume, especially Spike who was basically falling head over heels because of it.

"So, what do you think," Rarity kittenishly asked.

"Amazing," All the guys said at once.

"Come on Rarity, we know that you have the power to seduce all men, but let us show our costumes," Rainbow said as she went out the changing room for everyone to see her costume. Rainbow was in a one piece costume with a black mask with yellow goggles covering most of her face, the body of the suit in a dark purple, and her shoes being black with yellow lightning bolts around the edge. Then out next was Applejack adorned in her lion costume with painted nose to match, Pinkie Pie in her disco roller skating costume, then came Twilight dressed in what looked like a greek soldier uniform.

"Oh, so that's her full costume," Sora quietly said.

Out came the CMC in their skeleton, witch, and devil costumes.

"That is very familiar for some reason," Jack said.

"I said the same thing," Sora said.

"That's right, they're in the same costumes as Lock, Shock, and Barrel," Jack realized.

"Hmph, who woulda guessed," Sora said.

Next came Sunset who was dressed in a red hood, red corset with black accents, red skirt,black shoes,and white knee length stockings.

"Woah," Roxas said as he saw Sunset in her costume.

"What was that Roxas," Sunset slyly said.

"I, uh, nothing, I said nothing," Roxas quickly said. Sunset chuckled at the way that Roxas was acting around her.

Everybody was fawning over each other's outfit, but there was still one person missing.

"Hey, where's Fluttershy?" Sora asked. As Sora said this, the last person came stepping out the dressing room wearing a long black masquerade dress, and there were two notable differences about her, one was that she had fangs instead of her regular teeth, and her eyes were as red the blood moon. She was slightly blushing and shy as to what she was wearing was able to feature all of her natural curves in her body.

Sora was lost in a trance as he saw her, like he had never seen something like that before. Roxas had to nudge his shoulder to bring him back to reality.

"Earth to Sora,"Roxas said. "Fluttershy asked what do you think about her costume?"

"I think it's great," Sora said.

"Th-thank you Sora," Fluttershy said as she started to fluster.

"Alright everybody, we all have our costumes, the night is here, so let's go enjoy Nightmare Night!" Twilight said. Everyone cheered in agreeance and they all went out the boutique and into the streets of Nightmare Night.

As the night goes on, the group of friends all enjoy each others company as they spend their night with each other. The night was filled with the group asking for candy, playing pranks on one another, and all the guys locked onto Rarity's costume like it was a magnet and they were being pulled towards it. As they continue celebrating Nightmare Night in Ponyville, it soon became the time to announce the winners of "Best Costume."

"Oh man, here we go, I hope I win it," Sora anxiously said.

"There's no reason why you wouldn't, I mean your costume is pretty incredible," Fluttershy said.

"Thanks Fluttershy, you know, now that I think about it, if they had a best couple, I have a feeling that we would win," Sora confidently said.

This made Fluttershy immensely blush as she was contemplating what Sora had just said. "What did you say Sora?"

"You know, I'm a vampire, you're a vampire, if they had best costume couple award, I bet that we would win," Sora said.

"Oh, yeah, that's what I was thinking too," Fluttershy nervously said as she had dodged a bullet that time.

"Really, I think that me and Sunset would win," Roxas said. "I mean, black hood, red hood, innocent, dangerous, I'd say we would win it."

"You keep thinking that if you want to Roxas," Sora jokingly said.

"Shhhhh, you guys Mayor Mare is announcing the winner," Rainbow said. As all the people gathered around the central area of Ponyville where a stage stood, the Mayor was on the stage getting ready to announce the winner for best costume.

"Ladies and gentlemen, out of careful consideration throughout the night, we have come to a conclusion that-" was all the Mayor said before a loud cackling laugh was heard covering over her own voice. The Mayor looked up and saw something falling out of the sky and onto the stage. It appeared to be a large grey sack with holes, and it was moving.

"OH, IT'S GOOD TO BE HERE, ONCE AGAIN OOGIE BOOGIE IS BACK!" The monster screamed.

"That can't be," Jack said.

"How is he even here," Sora said.

"It doesn't matter how he got here, all that matters is that we get rid of him," Roxas said as he summoned his key blades. "Let's go!"

Sora summoned his key blade and followed Roxas and Jack up to the stage where they were face to face with with the Oogie.

"Well, if it isn't Jack Skellington and friends," Oogie said.

"How are you even here Oogie," Sora demanded.

"hehehe, you can't stop someone with a heart as dark as mine,"Oogie said. "Now it is time to make this pathetic excuse of a Halloween Town my own, and everyone one here will be taking orders from me! And just in case you have problems with that, *whitsles*, my friends will make you reconsider!" Behind Oogie was a militia of ghost heartless just waiting to fight, but lucky for them, there were two keybladers and a skeleton waiting to brawl.

"You two think you can handle the heartless," Jack asked.

"Did you really just ask that," Sora smirked.

"That's what I thought," Jack said. "Leave Boogie to me." Jack started walking up to Oogie and launched an ice spell at him causing Oogie to fall back, and as their battle commenced,

"Oh, I see how it is," Oogie said. "And just in case you actually made some friends in the little town," Oogie said as he snapped his fingers and an invisible wall blocked a way of anybody getting in or getting out of the fight.

Sora and Roxas looked at each other with a grin on their faces, and as Roxas put on his organization hood, both keybladers jumped into the fray of heartless. Roxas, moving ever so quickly, was slicing down heartless left and right. One threw a swipe at him, but Roxas slid under the heartless and attacked with an underhand slice to its body, causing the heartless vanish. As Roxas was taking down one after the other, he quickly glanced to see Sora holding up a strong fight. Sora evaded the heartless attacks, causing them to pile up into one area, and he launched his key blade into the crowd of heartless, taking many down in one hit. As Sora caught his key blade, another heartless was attacking, and he blocked the attack just in time, and threw the heartless back into the crowd. As Sora saw that he was being outnumbered, he used one of his trump cards.

"Sonic Blade!" Sora shouted and he started to move at lightning fast speeds, cutting through each heartless like it wasn't anything. Roxas and Sora continued fighting heartless until they were back to back with each other surrounded by heartless. They both looked back at each other and knew what to do. As the heartless simultaneously jumped at them, Roxas and Sora jumped clear in the air, and as they were suspended in air, they charging energy at the bottom of their feet, and shot themselves towards the heartless hoard. As they both made contact with the ground, and as the key blades attacks connected all at once, a blast of light was seen emanating from their area, as all of Ponyville looked to see what had happened.

During their fight, Oogie and Jack were having it out, as they were exchanging punch for punch. For every hit that Jack threw, Oogie had something to counter it, and hit Jack right back. This caused Jack to stumble a little bit and kneel over, and this was not a good place for this to happen as he was getting closer and closer to the edge of the stage. Oogie laughed saying, "You thought that you were going to beat me Jack? You can not stop me Jack, you should have known that you were not able to beat me single handedly, and now, it's time for you to die." Oogie said as he pulled out a box shaped bomb and lit the fuse.

"I wouldn't say that," Jack said as he used his ice attack to freeze the legs of Oogie in that one spot as jack slid out of his arms reach. Jack continued using his ice attack until his entire upper body besides his head and the bomb.

"Do you know what you are doing Jack, if you let this bomb blow, then that means both of us are gone!" Oogie shouted.

"Yeahhhhh, no" Jack said as he summoned a row of ghost heartless to shield him from the blast.

"WHAT!" Oogie shouted.

"Do you really think that I wasn't able to control them, Oogie, I'm the Pumpkin King," Jack confidently said.

"NOOOOOOOOOO," was Oogie's last word as the bomb exploded and with it Oogie. The heartless shielded Jack's body from the blast, and as the smoke cleared from the bomb, Oogie was nowhere to be found, and the invisible wall had disappeared. "Now this is what I call a great Nightmare Night."

As Sora and Roxas ran back to Ponyville to help Jack with the fight, they were surprised to see that Oogie was no longer here, and that everyone was cheering for Jack.

"Did we miss something?" Roxas asked.

"Jack must have defeated Oogie," Sora said. "Alright, I knew he could do it!"

"Sora, Roxas, are you guys okay," Jack asked.

"Don't worry about us, those heartless were no problem at all, especially if they were following orders by Oogie," Sora said.

"Roxas, you were awesome taking out all those heartless!" Scootaloo said.

"Thanks Scootaloo," Roxas said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, now that's over, who want's to go to the corn maze!?" Apple bloom shouted. The people of Ponyville all shouted and agreed as they were ready to go back to enjoying their night.

After the fights had ended, everyone went back to enjoying their night. Everyone was at Sweet Apple Acres participating in plenty of activities, but as the night started to get old, everyone knew that it was time to say goodbye to another amazing Nightmare Night.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to go back home," Jack said. Everyone started to moan and groan over this fact, but they all knew that he had to get back to his own world.

"It was great seeing you again Jack," Sora said.

"Likewise, and don't forget to come visit Halloween Town sometimes okay?" Jack said.

"I wouldn't dream about it," Sora stated.

"It was great having you here," Twilight said.

"Yeah, I'd say you're pretty awesome," Rainbow said.

"Ditto," Applejack agreed.

"You are so much fun," Pinkie exclaimed. And compliment after compliment kept coming towards Jack way, and this made him realize, that these people, actually care for him.

And with that, Jack set off toward the same door that brought him to this world, and with a wave goodbye to old and new friends, he left Pony Ville, and went back to Halloween Town.

Epilogue

"Everybody, Everybody, the results," Mayor Mare exclaimed.

"What's going on Mayor," twilight asked.

"You all forgot about who won the costume contest," Mayor said.

"You know Mayor Mare, I don't think we need to know," Sora said. "You see, we had so much fun tonight, I don't think we need a silly competition of whose costume was best, dontcha think?"

"You won," Mayor Mare said with a look in her face that screamed, "he's going to change his mind once I read him who won." And changed his mind he did.

"I won, yes, my costume is supreme!" Sora shouted. As Sora said this, he looked around to see his friends looking at him with skeptical looks.

"What happened to 'we had so much fun tonight, I don't think we need a silly competition,' " Roxas said.

"Can you blame me?" Sora asked.

"I wasn't finished yet everyone," Mayor said. " I was going to say that you won, along with Fluttershy for best costume couple, and Roxas and Sunset tied with you two for best costume couple, and since there is only one trophy, you all won.

"Isn't that a little forced Mayor," Roxas asked.

"Are you going to take the trophy or not," Mayor quickly asked.

"Don't mind if I do," Roxas quickly said. Roxas looked back at Sunset, Sora, and Fluttershy as they all had questionable looks on their faces. "What, it's a nice trophy, and I lost the last one I had, so.....don't judge me."

"This was a great Nightmare Night," Sora said as he and the rest of his friends started laughing as they all walked back to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Decided to write a Halloween special since Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays. I can't believe I finished this on Halloween. Talk about good luck. Anyway drop some comments and likes if you want to, and enjoy reading this chapter, and I would say this is more of a filler chapter, but next chapter will be back on the main story. Last note, I am also on Youtube, kwillzmz is my name, and I did a cover of " I am Just a Pony," and I would like your input, so if you don't have anything to do, or you're just bored, go check it out. Enjoy Reading! It's Fundamental.