• Published 22nd Apr 2012
  • 6,757 Views, 144 Comments

Obligatory Post-Wedding SoarinDash Ship - Cygnus



Soarin and Dash hang out after the wedding reception. Shipping ensues XD.

  • ...
14
 144
 6,757

Transoceanic Depth in this Earth, in this Cenotaph [WARNING: EXPLICIT]

The two drunken pegasi stumbled into the suite and Soarin let his jacket fall to the ground. They kissed passionately as they slowly made their way into the bedroom. Soarin began to lead them towards the shower in order to pick up where they’d left off that morning, but Dash resisted.

“No. I don’t wanna get all wet.”

Soarin kissed her again and smiled.

“You getting wet is non-negotiable, regardless of where we...”

With surprising strength, Dash shifted Soarin off balance and pushed the stumbling pony onto his cloudbed. She too lept onto the bed and crawled on top of him as the two continued to kiss. Dash unbuttoned Soarin’s shirt and kissed his chest before returning to his lips. A few moments later the couple was undressed, and Dash looked down at Soarin as she sat on his stomach, almost quivering with anticipation. She began to speak between the furious makeout session.

“I hope you don’t have plans tomorrow morning also.”

Soarin pulled away from Dash to respond.

“Nothing. I have the next three weeks free... basically.”

“Good”

Dash rested her head on Soarin and began to rub his chest. Soarin sat up a little and planted his hooves on Rainbow Dash’s thighs. He began to move her into position. Nothing could get in the way this time. Nothing...

Bbbbbrrrrriiiiiiiiing

Soarin’s cell phone (which had been sitting on the nightstand next to the bed) rang. Soarin quickly sat up, looked to the phone, and then looked back at Dash. Dash didn’t give him time to consider his actions, as she reached to the bedside phone and threw it into the wall, smashing it into a thousand pieces. She then focused her attention back on Soarin who was startled by what’d just occurred.

“Dash... my... my phone.”

“Shut up, you can buy another one.”

“But nopony would call this late unless it was something really import- ah!”

Soarin’s voice was silenced as Dash rolled her hips forward. His eyes rolled up and he let out a sigh of relief. Dash too had a look of strained ecstasy on her face, her eyes closed as she planted her hooves back on Soarin’s chest. The two remained like that for a moment, as close as they could possibly be. Soarin’s panting had begun to cease when Dash suddenly pulled herself back and then forward again, causing sensation to ripple through Soarin’s body. Soarin would’ve laughed if he could manage his breathing. He struggled to speak.

“Y-y-you... feel... wonderful.”

Dash might’ve laughed at how silly the statement was, but she felt the same sentiment and couldn’t put it into better words herself. Dash continued to rock forward and back as Soarin continued to speak.

“D-Dash... am I...”

“What? Ah...”

“Am I uh... ‘sailing in uncharted waters’?”

Dash began to ride Soarin a little harder as she responded.

“Hehe, no, you’re not,” she leaned in close and kissed Soarin again. “It does, OH! It does however feel like you’re able to reach places that no other colt I’ve been with has been able to.”

Soarin smiled, tickled by this revelation, but he couldn’t really be as eloquent as Dash was at the moment. She was a good multitasker, and Soarin wasn’t much of a talker in the sack. Without warning, he sat up from his reclined position and shifted his hooves up to Dash’s lower back. She looked down at Soarin and began to kiss him again, pausing only for momentary gasps of air. Soarin appeared infinitely pleased with the mare in his lap, and after a few minutes of passionate kissing and continued intercourse, he reclined back down onto the bed and put his hooves at his sides while Dash took over again. This continued for another few minutes when suddenly, Soarin grabbed Dash’s back and spun around, flinging her onto the bed.

Dash was now lying on her stomach, and Soarin descended upon her. She felt his hooves pin hers down and she slumped flat onto the cloudbed. Soarin moved into position, leaned in close and began to rut her again. Dash wasn’t one to moan, but a few gasps and squeaks escaped from her with each of Soarin’s thrusts.

So this is what he’d wanted in the shower this morning...

Her face now buried in the cloudbed and her arms pinned at her side, Dash started to feel herself getting a little dizzy. She gasped for air as her breathing quickened; she was pinned beneath Soarin and had nothing to focus on other than what was happening to her. She lifted her head and began to raise her back when a moan finally escaped from her. Dash was panting heavily now, and she realized that despite Soarin’s firm grip on her hooves, she was also tightly gripping the cloudbed, and it was bunched up in her hooves. Soarin lowered himself and slowed down a bit, but his motions became harder, and deeper. A loud slapping noise followed each thrust, ringing out simultaneously with Dash’s moans. After a few seconds, Dash had reached her climax. She lifted her head up as high as Soarin’s hold would allow and let out a long moan. Sensing what was happening, Soarin rolled his hips forward once more and held himself there. He leaned in so that his body hugged Dash’s and he whispered in her ear.

“Dash...”

Dash barely heard him in the midst of her delirium of pleasure, and as she turned her head to look, Soarin pushed her flat against the bed. Still inside of Dash, Soarin leaned in and began to kiss Dash deeply. It happened for so long that Dash almost ran out of breath, and when Soarin broke it off, she was gasping for air. Soarin slowly pulled back before pushing himself in once more, and Dash began to quiver again. Dash could only stare forward as Soarin picked up his rhythm once again. With each thrust, he pulled Dash’s hooves down a little bit, until he had her arms pinned at their sides, his hoof gently but firmly pressing down on her wrist. Dash tried to speak, but all that came out was a mixture of gibberish and moaning. Soarin chucked.

“I told you I... ah... I w-wanted you... quivering beneath me.”

In his effort to get out his words, Soarin had stopped his motions.

“Soarin!”

“What?”

“Keep going!”

“Huh?”

“PLEASE!”

“Uh, ok-”

“Now!”

Dash freed one of her arms, reached around behind her and grabbed Soarin’s neck, pulling him back towards her. Soarin grabbed her free hoof, pinned it back down, and continued to make love to his date. Finally, Dash broke the silence.

“Whoaaa... alright. I’m... good. Let me take care of you now.”

Soarin withdrew himself and free’d Dash’s hooves. She rolled over to face him to find his tounge down her throat as soon as she had turned around. They kissed for a few seconds before Dash broke it off and tried to turn the two of them over. She wasn’t quite as strong as Soarin though, and he ended up just rolling over himself. It was a bit of a clumsy transition, but Dash was too fulfilled and Soarin too excited to care. Finally, Dash found herself laying on top of Soarin, kissing.

She began to move down his body, kissing his neck, chest, belly, and groin. Finally, she reached his stallionhood and went down on him. Soarin’s hooves were at his sides, gripping the cloudbed in a method not unlike Dash’s from the ponystyle they’d done earlier. He began to lean up into a reclined position but Dash pushed him back down onto the bed. He laughed and began to stroke her mane.

“Come on... I wanna watch.”

Dash would’ve laughed, and although it was inaudible, Soarin was in a position where he was able to tell. He bunched up some cloud behind him and leaned up. Dash’s hooves were rubbing his stomach as she serviced him, and his were stroking her mane. Soarin did his best not to, but he couldn’t help beginning to thrust himself in a little further each time Dash descended. Fortunately for both, Dash didn’t mind, and when she didn’t respond negatively, he stopped making as much of an effort to suppress it.

This process continued for a few minutes, when eventually, Soarin’s breathing became labored and it was obvious that he was close to fulfillment. His hooves went from stroking Dash’s mane to pressing her further down, in addition to his light thrusting. Fortunately, Dash was able to suppress her gag, and she managed to remain comfortable. Dash wasn’t moving herself anymore; Soarin was now fully in control of her head, using his hooves to bring it up and down as he pleased. Finally, Dash felt something pulse inside her mouth, and Soarin reached his climax. It wasn’t terrible tasting, but the texture wasn’t particularly appetizing, so Dash quickly gulped it down and went back down. There was a little more she had to stomach, but she managed to hide her apprehension as Soarin plunked back down onto the bed. He had no idea that she’d never done that for anypony before. Not the act itself, she’d done that for Soarin the night prior, but the way the act concluded was something entirely new to her. She was honestly surprised it had happened, as it hadn’t the night before, but considering what he’d done for her just a few minutes earlier, she really didn’t mind. If that’s what he wanted, she’d be happy to deliver; it was well worth what she received in exchange. Dash refocused on Soarin’s private parts and went down once more, licking off any excess fluids that she might’ve missed before. She stayed down there until she felt Soarin’s excitement diminish, at which point she withdrew her head and stood up. She walked over to the bathroom and rinsed with mouthwash before returning to bed with a wink.

“Nothing personal.”

Soarin smiled.

“No offense taken. Honestly I'm glad, otherwise I'd feel weird kissing you.”

"Oh, so it's fine for me, but you're too good to touch something that's touched it?"

"I said 'I'd feel weird', I didn't say I wouldn't do it. C'mere..."

Soarin rolled onto his side and Dash embraced him, the two holding each other’s backs. Soarin reclined onto the section of bunched up cloud like a pillow, as Dash laid her head on Soarin’s chest. Dash closed her eyes and pulled herself tighter against Soarin’s body. He looked down into her eyes.

"You're one cute filly, you know that?"

“That was... wow...”

Soarin smiled; it was certainly an ego-booster.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it. I did as well.”

“I really like you Soarin.”

“Obviously, you just let me rut you.”

Dash hit Soarin and laughed. Soarin’s eyes shot open in surprise.

“Hey! What was that for! It was a joke.”

“Aww... I’m sorry.”

Dash rubbed her hoof against the part of Soarin’s chest that she’d hit, and she remained rubbing it until she drifted off into sleep. The soft sounds of Canterlot below were drowned out by Soarin’s heartbeat and the warmth of his body against hers.