• Published 23rd Apr 2012
  • 1,851 Views, 58 Comments

Advanced magic academy - SosukeRyou



2nd person story starring "you" and Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
10
 58
 1,851

Chapter 2

chapter 2.

“Well gee let me guess, I was supposed to meet someone here, but who in Celestia's name could that be? Hmm”

“Alright alright, sarcasm doesn't become you”

“so, you ready to learn some of the GOOD stuff?”

“yeah on second thought, let's postpone learning that tier 5 stuff, let's just have some fun tonight”

“Miss Sparkle are you asking me out on a date?” you ask with a horrible British accent.

She immediately blushes

“A date? No no no not at all, I mean, just go out as friends, yeah friends”

“Right... friends” you say with a big smile on your face

“come on, I know this GREAT donuts shop not too far from here.”

as you walk on the streets of Canterlot, chit chatting away with each other, you notice that Twilight looks exceptionally good tonight, at first you feel a little embarrassed, but that embarrassed feeling quickly changes to happiness.

“So here we are, Joe's Donut shop.”

the two of you order some food and sit down at a table near the window.

“sooo... when do you wanna start with your lessons?” you ask her after a full minute of awkward silence

“yeah about that, I have a small request”

“what is it?”

“can a classmate of mine come too? She's a really good friend and I'm sure she won't disappoint.”

“I don't know... do you think she's up for tier 5 magic? It's all really advanced stuff, I have faith that you can do it but...”

“She can! She's really talented and almost ranked tier 5 in the entrance exams, the only reason she didn't get in was because... well... she kinda boasts a lot, and kinda screwed up this one spell and... well... it kinda turned the examiners to stone.”

you facehoof yourself

“fine, but if she screws up it's your responsibility”

“Alright young love, we're closing for the night”

“what but it's only... crap” you say as you look at the clock

“it's nearly midnight, we're gonna get in SO much trouble when we're caught past curfew” Twilight says in panic

“don't worry, we'll make it in time” but we gotta run NOW”

you quickly pay for the food you barely even touched and ran like crazy to the academy dorms

“phew, just in time, 1 minute to spare”

the two of you pant heavily as you enter your room.

“well I gotta go now too before the academy...”

before she could finish her sentence a loud bang could be heard.

“...auto lock systems activate”

“you know you could stay here... for the night... if you want” you say with a face as red as a tomato.

“are you asking me on a sleepover” Twilight asks with a horrible British accent.

“well you know, I'm just saying, it's past curfew, everything is already locked down, and if you're caught you could be expelled, and I wouldn’t want that on my conscience”

“point taken, sooo.... I'll take the couch then” she asks

“nope, you take the bed, I take the couch”

“no YOU take the bed and I take the couch” she counter argues.

“look you're the lady so you get the bed”

“and it's YOUR bed so YOU get to sleep in it”

“really I insist!” you say

suddenly Twilight blushes like crazy

“you know we... could BOTH get the bed....”

your jaw nearly hits the ground as she uttered the magic words.

“just kidding” she says

you look a little disappointed but you kinda expected it.

“not funny” you say

“by the way, tell me a little more about this Trixie”

“well she's been my friend ever since magic kindergarten, but... she always boasts so much whenever she learns something new, don't get me wrong, she has amazing talents and power it's just... she brags SO much and has so much self confidence that she sometimes screws up”

“and you think it's wise to let someone like that practice tier 5 magic? Magic that could wipe Canterlot from the face of Equestria?

“look I think she can do it, but it's your call”

“well... I guess if you think she can do it... then I'll believe your judgment”

“really? Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you” she says while bouncing up and down

“shhh quiet! Someone might hear us”

“whoops, sorry”

“by the way...” you say

“what?”

“you're gonna take the bed” you say quickly and jump on the couch

“what? But.. I..”

“but you what? Weren't joking about the sharing bed comment?” you say with a large grin on your face

“no I wasn't...” she mumbled

“what was that?”

“NOTHING! Fine I'll take the bed! Enjoy your uncomfortable night on the couch!”

but none of those words reach you as you're already asleep

the next day

“come on! Get up! We're gonna be late!”

“wha? Twilight? What are you doing here?.... oh that's right”

“just hurry it's almost time for 1st period”
“...right” you say as you quickly get up, brush your teeth and comb your mane”

not 3 minutes later you're ready

“ok let's go” you say

“no time to run anymore, I'll just teleport us there” twilight says

“what are you talking about we've got plenty of....”

your sentence was cut off by a blinding flash of light, and just a moment later you're standing in front of the academy gates”

“...time” you say

“thanks for always paying so much attention to what I say, I can already tell your lessons will go wonderful”

“I already said, sarcasm doesn't become you”

The bell rang and you ran to your respective classrooms, just before you part ways you yell “meet me at the astronomy tower after class, and bring that Prixie along”

“it's Trixie” Twilight yells back

“whatever”