• Published 13th Oct 2014
  • 1,633 Views, 14 Comments

The Shy One - TheBluWaffle



Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash go through some tough times as young fillies in flight school.

  • ...
3
 14
 1,633

Chapter 6-Gentle

Chapter 6-Gentle

My eyes (er...eye) shot wide open. I was breathing heavy and fast from this dream I had, another one about Fluttershy. Thankfully, I woke up before the bad part was seen. I glanced around the surrounding area; I was back at home, at my cloud fortress, that I call my own. I looked over and Fluttershy was sitting there. She just noticed that I woke up, and she gasped and ran over to make sure I was okay. I nearly jumped when I saw her...

"Fluttershy! F-Flutter--AGH!!!" When I sat up, I felt an excruciating pain run through my body. It all came back in a flash, when I got beat up, and the pain that came afterwards. I lay slowly back down.

"Fluttershy..." I said weakly.

"It's okay Rainbow. Don't try to get up, just lie there...I'm going to mend you right up..." She had a first aid kit right next to her, and she pulled out some medicine.

"H-How long have...have I been out? Uhh..." I held my head with my hoof.

"About...30 minutes or so. I'm surprised you woke up, actually. I thought you would sleep longer...you were...pretty...beat up..." She gulped and paused, an awkward silence filling the room. I eventually broke it.

"Yeah...I know...but, I..." I paused. "I wasn't go to let the hurt you! I wasn't! I made a promise to protect you..." I suddenly grew angry. "Those jerks, those cruel hearted bastards! I want to kill them! I--" I winced from the pain again, still mumbling out some angry phrases. "I want...them...to feel my pain...I want--I want--"

Fluttershy was a bit stricken by my words at first. She had never seen me so angry, so full of hate towards someone else...but she understood.

"I know...I know, but that's over Rianbow...now, I'm repaying you for your help...please, just relax and lay back..."

I nodded, despite my will to say more hated phrases. She unscrewed the bottle on the medicine, and she put some on a small towel. She warned me of something...

"I'm going to be as, as gentle as possible Rainbow...but, just to warn you, it still might hurt a bit..." She waited for my response.

I wanted to say, "Nothing hurts me more than to see you suffer..." but all that came out was...

"O-Okay...Fluttershy..." I gulped. I didn't want to have any more pain, but knowing Fluttershy's truth, I had to trust her. Besides, she was the most gentle being in all of Equestria...

I yelped out in pain as the rag gently slid over one of my many cuts. I grit my teeth to overcome it, noticing how slow and light Fluttershy was stroking it.

"It's okay Rainbow...I promise I'll be gentle...I don't want you to hurt more than you already do..." She said with that soft, caring voice.

I took a deep breath as she continued with her work, cleaning my cuts, putting bandages on them, so on and so on. The one thing that really struck me was...how, gentle she was actually being! I knew Fluttershy was the really sweet, soft and caring pony, but, I never realized how caring she could actually be. She was going slow, but not to slow. She was making sure the cuts were clean, but still in the process, being as gentle as possible. I was so grateful to have her. Her promise was true, she wasn't causing me much pain, if any pain at all. I loved her for that...and for every other reason there was to love Fluttershy. I can name a ton...

"Ooo...Rainbow...um..." She was staring down at my leg.

"What? Is, is something wrong?" I tried to see what she was looking at, but I could barley raise my head due to the pain. "Agh...what it is Fluttershy?" I asked, a little concerned.

"There's...there's just a really big gash on your leg Rainbow...This...this may hurt much more than the rest..."

Even when she said that, the softness of her tiny voice was so assuring. It's almost as if I had heard the exact opposite of what she just said. I knew it would hurt, but that voice...almost made the pain go straight away.

I screamed in agony as a sudden stinging pain rattled through my leg. Fluttershy gasped and nearly dropped the bottle of medicine on the ground. She was almost expecting that kind of reaction...

"Oh my...are you okay Rainbow?" She asked with concern in her voice.

I grit my teeth. That really hurt. I wasn't expecting it too be that bad!

"Y-Yeah...ow, I'm okay Flutters...j-just keep...doing what your doing..." I said as I sighed.

She nodded. She continued cleaning the long gash, a little bit of blood still oozing from it. I groaned and squirmed in my spot, trying to relieve some of the pain. Fluttershy looked like she was close to crying. I could see it in her face, though she tried not to show it. She obviously felt horrible for me, and I knew she hated to see me hurt. It probably hurt her inside to have to do this, to put me in more pain, even though I've already been through so much, but we both knew it was for the best. I'd rather be in helloads of pain, than to get an infected cut and possibly die.

She finished with the cut, and sighed, thankful that it was over. She didn't have any words for me, as she continued down to my hooves...

"Ah! Wait Fluttershy!" I tried to curl my hooves against me, so she couldn't touch them.

"What?" She was taken aback. "Why Rainbow? What's wrong? Am I doing something--"

"It's not your fault...I just...I don't like other ponies touching my hooves..." I blushed in embarrassment. That sounded so stupid at this moment, but...I just can't stand when ponies touch my hooves. They're...really sensitive.

"Oh...well, um...there's a couple of cuts that I need to clean on them..." She thought for a moment. "I'll try to be extra gentle." She said with a little smile.

Extra gentle? She still could be more gentle? She was already doing such a nice job at not causing much pain, and not making me feel much, but she could still be nicer? It's amazing what this pony can do...she's the greatest...

"Okay, here I go...try not to think about it, if it bothers you too much Rainbow..."

She started lightly stroking the cuts with the rag, just like before. This time, that instant contact with my hoof made me shiver. Each stroke, each tiny, light stroke made me make some other weird motion or sound. Eventually, it got to the point where the sensitiveness really started to kick in, and I almost couldn't handle it.

"W-Wait Fluttershy...it's t-too sensitive...please...s-stop, ah..." I bit my lip.

She saw my condition, and she stopped, afraid that she was doing something wrong.

"Oh...I'm sorry Rainbow...I should have--"

"D-Don't be...it's okay. I was...k-kinda expecting that...heh..." I said awkwardly.

She brightened a bit, happy that she hadn't done any damage to her best friend. She took the rag and headed for the opening.

"I'm gonna clean off this rag Rainbow. I'll be back in a minute..." She said as she walked out.

I sighed on my bed, thinking about those sensitive feelings in my hoof. Fluttershy probably couldn't tell, but I was...actually...getting slightly aroused by her actions. My foot was at that point of sensitivity, where those feelings, were actually feelings off...slight pleasure. I had never felt that before, and I had never seen my hooves so sensitive. It was a bit too much, but at the same time, I almost didn't want her to stop. It felt...really good...I sighed, thinking of how dumb I was being. Getting pleasured from my hooves...how weird am I? Also that I was thinking that it was Fluttershy who gave me those feelings, really started to...heat me up. Gah, what's wrong with me?!

She returned a moment later, the freshly cleaned rag in her hand.

"Okay...were almost done Rainbow...I just need to clean up your face, then we can be finished." She said softly. She narrowed her eyes at me, noticing the little flecks of sweat on my forehead.

"What?" I asked. Why was she staring at me?

"Just...your sweating. Are you, too hot in here? I bet I could cool it down..."

"N-No, I'm fine, really." I blushed. Oh god, why am I sweating? Damn this heat...

"Okay...well, just relax. It'll be over before you know it..."

She sat on the side of bed, leaning in to get a better look at the marks on my face. A couple cuts, bruises, some swelling, and one badly blackened eye. Bottom line; it wasn't good. She sighed sadly, then began without any words. My one eye stared at her contently through the whole process. I gulped.

Oh my...she's...she's so close to me...so close to my face! I...I could almost just...lean in and--

For some reason, she seemed a little...tense while doing this. I could just see it in her structure. She, of course, was being gentle as gentle could be, stroking very lightly at the cuts, watering down the bruises, and everything else. I flinched multiple times from the stinging medicine, I couldn't help it. All the while, so many thoughts were swimming through my mind.

I should do it, show her how I truly feel about her, to tell her all the things that I love about her...all the things, that make her a good pony...but, I don't want to make her uncomfortable, and what if...she doesn't feel the same? What would I do...without her?

I just wanted to have some peace. I wanted to rip all the thoughts out of my head, and throw them away, for just one minute...one minute of complete silence. I would like that...just one time.

Before I knew it, I fell out of my trance, and Fluttershy was pulling away, nodding at her work.

"Okay..." She took a breath. I wonder if she had been holding it in..."That should be good...Rainbow."

"Thanks Fluttershy...ugh...why did this have to happen?" I shifted, facing the doorway. "I hate them...so much..." I raised my voice a little. "If they would just leave you alone--"

"Hey, don't say that. It's okay Rainbow..."

"That's the thing Fluttershy, it's not okay! Don't say it is, because...you don't deserve what your getting! You deserve to be rewarded for you goodness, you should feel safe at school," My voice was getting louder and louder with each phrase. "You shouldn't be getting laughed at by those jerks just because of the way you are! Everypony is special in their own way, you have your qualities that make you who you are. The fact that they make fun of you and laugh and hurt you just for being you...makes me..." I closed my eyes. "Makes me want to explode with RAGE! I hate what they're doing to you! You don't deserve it! YOU--"

I could've sworn that I had been flying. The pain from my aching muscles came back again, and I lay back down without any words. Fluttershy seemed like she wanted to say something, but she herself couldn't find any words. She sighed, then slowly snuggled next to me in the bed, hear head nuzzled under my chin.

"I'm glad that you care Rainbow..." She paused, and I looked at her. "At least...I have someone to go to when I'm feeling down..." She huddled close to me.

I smiled softly at her. "Of course Fluttershy...remember, I always be there for you..." She looked up at me with those big azure eyes, the ones that I cherished and loved to look at, and she smiled.

"I'm glad I have you Rainbow..." She said a bit weakly. She closed her eyes. I could tell she was exhausted. She had flown, faster and harder than ever, from the school to here, and she stayed awake until I woke up, and then, she cleaned up every small wound on my body...and, even some wounds on the inside. She nuzzled her body against mine, our heat mixing together. It was making me sleepy as well...

"I'm glad I have you...Fluttershy..." I said with a sigh.

She smiled once again, then she soon fell asleep. I hugged her yellow body softly.

"I love you...Fluttershy..." I soon fell asleep as well, the little filly that I loved held tightly in my arms. I wasn't letting go...

Author's Note:

Chapter 6. Rainbow Dash finally wakes up, and Fluttershy starts healing her many wounds...gently, of course.