• Published 23rd Sep 2014
  • 4,439 Views, 131 Comments

Discord's Delightful Disharmony - GameJunkie7



Discord has many artifacts, and he decides to give his "Dear Friends" a taste of what his mischief was like back in his heyday. At least, indirectly.

  • ...
13
 131
 4,439

Chaos Idol

“What a hoot! AJ will either be stuck there all day, or actually use her new size to her advantage. Either way; more chaos for me! Applegiant instead of Appletini, the irony is delicious! Now then...who's next?” Discord was drifting through mirrors and windows near invisibly, since likely Rainbow Dash will have gotten word of his mischief from either Princess Twilight, or the easily-visible-from-here giant Applejack. Said orange mare was visibly flustered at realizing everypony in town could see her from so far away, and was nervously trying to step through her orchards towards the hills outside of Ponyville.

“Hm...everypony will be on guard from my pranks now...Applejack's predicament is admittedly a short-sighted plan of mine. Oh well, the bigger the challenge, the more rewarding the execution. But I need to throw them off somehow....” Discord's musing was cut off at the sight of a certain Pink Party Pony excitedly bouncing and rambling about AJ's impressive new size. “Oh~...I think I have a volunteer. Been considering this for a while really, he, he....”

(<^>)

“*GASP*...Ok, I'm done.” Pinkie finished her long excited rambling about the possibilities a giant Applejack represented. Mostly on the prospect of holding a party on her back, but first they'd need a giant stage to be saddled on her, and then there was the pegasus lifting teams needed to bring everypony up to her back, but then also AJ wouldn't be able to enjoy the party since she'd literally be hosting it, and have to stand the whole time and that's no fun.

Pinkie began to bounce in her usual bounding movement towards Sweet Apple Acres to visit Applejack and see about helping her, like her friends would most likely be doing, but stopped when she heard the tell-tale sound of a squeaky toy when she landed. “Huh?” Pinkie looked down at the source to see an adorable Discord plushy that she was standing on. She promptly got off of it and lifted it up to look at it better. “Hey! He looks just like Dissy! But smaller and cuter!” She hugged the doll and squeed when it squeaked, but felt odd as she noticed a tag on it, it read. “Now with drinkable glass?”

Suddenly, just after reading the tag, a glass of chocolate milk appeared floating in the air next to her. The ponies around her completely oblivious to all of this, as they were all herding towards Sweet Apple Acres to see about helping out their resident apple farmer. Pinkie's eyes dilated and her mouth drooled at the scent of the drink. “Chocolate milk~....” She squeezed the doll to her side with her left foreleg as she grabbed the drink with her right hoof, and immediately knocked it back, only the doll shined as instead of the chocolate milk being drank, the glass around it flowed through her lips like the expected liquid would have. Pinkie moaned in delight as the flavor of the richest, creamiest chocolate milk she'd ever had flowed past her taste buds and down her throat.

She finished, and she held a solid glassless glass of chocolate milk in her hoof, and sighed in content. It was only then that she noticed the milk being held without a container to her hoof, and gasped as she dropped it. It exploded at her hooves, obscuring her from view with a huge cloud of brown smoke. “*cough, cough* Ugh! It smells like burned milk!” It was at this point that other ponies noticed something was up, and looked at the cloud of smoke and all gasped as she became visible. “What?”

“It's another Draconequus! Run!” Daisy screamed to incite the panic, causing the whole area to erupt into a fleeing herd mentality, and run away.

“W-wait! What do you mean? Is it behind me-*GASP*!” Pinkie turned around and gasped as she covered her mouth with a spotted furry paw and pointed at herself in the reflective store window with a golden dragon claw.

Pinkie had been transformed into a Draconequus like Discord, but she was completely different. Her head was changed the least, with the pink color of her coat and her poofy pink mane, but her head was shaped more like Discord's, but also feminine and regal like Princess Celestia. On either side of her head, framing her poofy curls were horns. The one on the right side of her head was a heavy curled brown ram horn, the left was a forward white minotaur horn. Her neck was the same color as her pink coat, but long and serpentine, leading into a pitch-black serpentine panther's torso, giving her a curvier, more hourglass shape than Discord. She also now had wings; her left wing was a sharp contrasting white heron wing, her right was a pair of pink-tinted dragonfly wings. Her right arm was a golden dragon arm, her left was a spotted leopard's. Her left leg was a large rabbit's leg and her right was an alligator leg. Finally, her tail was a long and flexible tan diamondback snake tail, ending with her original poofy pink pony tail at the tip.

“W-what happened!? Why am I like Discord?” Pinkie entered a slight panic, proven by her mane and tail-tip straightening out a bit. But she was interrupted and shivered at feeling an unfamiliar sensation run up her new serpentine spine, and shuddered in delight at the feeling as she closed her eyes.

“My, my...come here often beautiful?” Discord's voice spoke out from behind her, and Pinkie snapped her blue eyes open to see the slightly taller draconequus standing behind her, running a talon up her spine which was making the pleasant tingle. “Mm...scrumptious.” Discord purred as he hugged her from behind, and leaned forward until his cheek nuzzled hers. Pinkie was panting slightly with a flushed face as she tried desperately to calm her pounding heart. Nobody had ever so openly flirted with her before.

“Um...Dissy...um...could you...please....” Pinkie was nervous, she was confused, she was excited in ways she was unsure about. Discord chuckled and released her from the gentle embrace to her relief, yet disappointment. “Th-thank you...but what did you do to me?” Pinkie calmly asked in bemusement, as she examined herself in the window.

“I gave you my idol.” Discord stated simply, as if that was all the answer, and she looked at him in confusion, and he smiled warmly. “In other words; I gifted you with the access to the essence of Chaos. I made it when I was young, and lonely. Thinking if I ever made a true friend I would be able to let them join in on my fun. It is not a thing to give lightly, as I can never make another one. Well...unless you...you know....” Discord ended with a sad expression and Pinkie gaped at him.

“You mean...we're bestest best friends in the whole wide world?” Pinkie beamed as her mane positively exploded with vibrancy, rainbows seemed to spontaneously appear, gumdrops popped into existence and rained around them from a blue cloud of cotton candy over them. “Um...woops?”

“No, no, keep going! This is an expression of who you are Pinkie. Chaos magic is indiscriminate, it isn't something that can be controlled, merely guided at best. And now, beings you're a prank master...I gave you my idol not just because I like you, but because I knew you'd be a great draconequus. Also...I'm currently on a prank spree using my old bag of tricks and artifacts. I've already pranked Twilight, Spike, and Applejack. I'm going to need some help if I'm going to catch the other trickster of your group....” Discord smiled evilly, and Pinkie joined him with a devious look as her eyes sparkled, making Discord shiver. 'Oh~...she's a keeper.'

“I've got just the thing~....” Pinkie sing-songed and giggled as Discord chuckled along with her, and he led her into the window, disappearing together to plan their next prank.

Author's Note:

Woot, nother chappy. Yes, Dispie, I went there.