• Published 23rd Sep 2014
  • 4,438 Views, 131 Comments

Discord's Delightful Disharmony - GameJunkie7



Discord has many artifacts, and he decides to give his "Dear Friends" a taste of what his mischief was like back in his heyday. At least, indirectly.

  • ...
13
 131
 4,438

Lightspeed

Discord laughed wildly as he swung a bit in his high-up web hammock. “Oh that was priceless! Fell for it hook, line and sinker! All because of you my pink partner in pranking.” Discord started chortling as he could see through Pinkie's eyes what everypony else there couldn't aside from Pinkie herself. “Look at her panic! Look at that raw unnecessary fear! All she has to do is take the necklace off, ha, ha, ha~! Just wait Pinkie, when she calms down she'll enjoy our little gift.”

'If you say so Dissy. Wow...she's really reacting badly...but it is still funny since she's safe, he, he.'

(<^>)

“Somepony! Please! ANSWER ME!” Rainbow screamed in despair as everypony aside from Pinkie all frantically looked around for her. Pinkie, meanwhile, simply looked straight at her with a signature little smile Dash knew all too well. “Pinkie! You traitor! You're working with Discord aren't you?!”

“Oh silly Dashie! Of course I am!” Pinkie responded to everypony else's confusion, but her friends easily wrote it off as Pinkie being Pinkie, in that she could still somehow see Dash. “I mean, really, try going for a flight. See what it's like, being a living mass of light.” Pinkie suggested in rhyme, and Dash looked at her transparent hooves before she suddenly remembered: Light was the fastest thing known to ponykind! It was only slowed down when brought into the realm of physical matter with magic. And she wasn't in the physical realm!

“Whoa...um...tell the girls I'm going for a little trip...I've never been to Prance before....” Dash became very excited about flying halfway across the world so quickly, and then literally seemed to instantly vanish to Pinkie's eyes.

“Have fun in Prance, Dashie!” Pinkie shouted pointlessly, knowing Dash couldn't hear her, and willingly drew the full attention of her friends and the Princesses. “Dash is now currently a living mass of light, and she's going on a trip to Prance.” Pinkie supplied, and her friend's all raised eyebrows, while Celestia and Luna both became aware of the situation.

“Oh! That was Discord's Light-speed Medal! He must've changed it's appearance to make convincing Rainbow Dash to wear it easier. So Pinkie Pie; you're on Discord's side in this prank spree?” Celestia asked with a smile, and Pinkie giggled as she held herself back from a full-on outburst of laughter.

“Yeppers! I've also got news from him for Applejack! He's sorry about the CC acting the way it did, so he's going to fix it once his limiter is removed, so he can reprogram the enchantment to allow multiple effects.” Pinkie listened to Discord for a moment and blushed bright red. “Um...that's a little pervy Dissy....” Pinkie listened some more, and flicked her ears with wide eyes. “Oh my...um...I'm not repeating any of that. Let's just say it'll come with instructions, kay?”

“And how is it that Discord is conversing with thee fair Pinkie Pie?” Luna asked in suspicion, beings Discord is bound by a collar that limits his abilities outside his own personal manipulation.

“Oh~ nothing special...just-.” Pinkie erupted in a cloud of pink spoke, and then it dispersed to reveal her new draconequus form. “THIS!” Pinkie took the moment of shock to snap her claws, and cause the rock around them to turn to rubber, and suddenly cause a downpour of chocolate milk, with no clouds! “Dissy gave me his Idol! Now I'm all chaos-y too!” Pinkie giggled as she jumped and bounced on the rubber rocks like a trampoline.

“Oh my...I hope you realize what you've gotten yourself into Pinkie Pie.” Celestia gently warned as she calmly took the news in. Something her sister and the others most certainly weren't doing.

“DISCORD! THOU DOTH HATH CORRUPTED THE ELEMENT OF LAUGHTER! WHAT DOST THOU HATH TO SAY FOR THYSELF?!” Luna shouted in the Royal Canterlot Voice at Pinkie; knowing Discord could hear her through her.

Pinkie blushed slightly and giggled. “He says: well now she's a laugh and a half! He, he~!” Pinkie twirled a curl of her mane in a claw bashfully. “Oh~ you're such a flatterer Dissy! I'm not THAT pretty....” Pinkie started idly drifting in the air, as she tittered and blushed in a silent conversation with the Lord of Chaos, occasionally speaking out loud, hinting at rather naughty banter. “Well! I never! We'll just see about that later mister!” Pinkie was suddenly a little mad, and pouted in disappointment for a moment, before raising an eyebrow. “With sprinkles?” More silence. “Okie-dokie-lokie!” Pinkie bounced back to her usual self, and then turned her attention to her friends. “Don't worry girls; you'll see what Dissy has planned soon. But for now...tee, hee~, I get to say it! I have Chaos to wreak!”

Pinkie snapped her new appendage, and vanished, taking the rain with her, but suddenly causing cocoa trees to sprout in a wild and disorderly orchard in the rubbery rock of what was once known as Rambling Rock Ridge. “Wha?! Now how am I goin' ta git outta here without hurtin' no trees?! Only way I got outta Sweet Apple Acres was because the proper rows made avoidin' em easier.”

“I don't know Applejack, but we have to stop this! One Discord was bad enough, but with Pinkie on his side, AND ultimately Discorded?” Everypony shuddered, AJ's shivers causing the ground to ripple, making all the trees and ponies wobble. “We've got to get this situation under control! Can I count on your help Princess Celestia, Princess Luna?” Everypony turned to the diarchs at Twilight's question.

“I'm afraid I have to return to Canterlot; I interrupted my Court when I took off at Spike's urgent message. It won't be long before the Guard mobilizes in panic to find me....” Celestia frowned as she thought about this. “I seriously need to loosen them up a bit....”

“I would love to aid you friends but-*yawn*-I was awoken in the midst of my slumber. I fear that unless it is an immediate emergency; then I am next to useless soon. I must retire to my bed if I am to raise the moon on time this evening.” Luna informed, before rubbing her eyes, which everypony noticed had darker circles around them.

“Oh dear, you'd better head back then. I think we can take things from here, right girls?” Fluttershy asked in concern for the princesses, and her friends all nodded in understanding.

“Oh yes, goodness forbid I impede a mare's right to her beauty sleep! Rest well darling.” Rarity confirmed with Luna.

“Don't want no riled-up guards scurryin' everywhere. Best git on back then.” AJ supplied good-naturedly, as she bit into a papaya, and winced. “Blegh...rutabaga....”

“Yes, I just hoped that with your help we could've taken care of this faster. We'll be fine, you've both got a nation to run.” Twilight affirmed, and they waved before Celestia and Luna teleported back to Canterlot. “Ok girls! Here's what we're going to-.” Twilight was interrupted by Rainbow Dash suddenly appearing in a flash of light, still wearing the medal but she was also covered head to tail in souvenirs.

She wore a traditional sombrero obviously from Marehico, was munching on an eclair that was very scrumptious to look at even half-eaten, was wearing tight green lederhosen from Marevaria that really defined her flanks, and lastly had jewelry in bangles, bands and hair accessories all over her, clearly from Saddle Arabia. “Hey girls! Just got back from Saddle Arabia. I'm not usually one to accessorize, but those mares really know their stuff. I should take you next time Rarity.” Dash smiled happily at her friends, all ready to gush about her quick tour out of the country as they gaped at her, making her stop eating her eclair n confusion. “What?” However, what they were focusing on was that her prismatic mane and tail were flowing like Celestia and Luna's, and, ultimately...she had a new appendage poking through the top of her new hat. “What is it? You're all staring at me like I've grown a second head. I mean, sure, I'm amazing and all but-.”

“Rainbow Dash! Just...are you aware at all?” Twilight asked in astonishment, wondering what this meant; WHY did her brash friend suddenly become an Alicorn?!

“Aware of what? That I'm awesome? Of course I am-.” She was interrupted by Twilight conjuring a mirror in front of her, making Dash gasp and gape in shock. “WHAT THE BUCK?!” Rainbow stopped flying, and landed harshly on her rump, before she ripped her hat off and inspected the new appendage with her hooves. “What...I don't even...what?” Dash looked at her tail, and finally noticed it was all magically flowing. “Well...I guess this explains why everypony I talked to was so willing to give me free stuff....”