• Published 22nd Apr 2012
  • 7,867 Views, 199 Comments

Going to Equestria - TheLogoliner



A teenage boy named Wyatt is suddenly transported to Equestria, a world with ponies, but no humans.

  • ...
17
 199
 7,867

I get to work on my new house

Announcement:
I'm pretty sure all of you know about my sword
So just add a comment or post it on my blog if you have ideas for the sword
I'll be adding it in the next two or three chapters
So post your ideas and I'll choose which one I'll use

The train ride back to Ponyville felt a lot more slower than the ride to Canterlot. I was still thinking of ideas for the sword, but I haven't come to a conclusion yet. I want it to be the most epic sword there is.

The train ended at the Ponyville Train station. The gang and I stepped off and walked out to the peaceful town. All the ponies didn't stare or run off from my presence, which is a first. Though, I am glad that ponies are starting to get used to me being here.

We walked into Twilight's house, then I placed my tux into my bag. Which reminded me to change the batteries. I took the old batteries out and placed new ones in. Since that was done, I suddenly realized that I don't have a place to stay.

"Oh dear! I just realized something." gasped Rarity.

"What's wrong Rarity?" Fluttershy asked with worry.

"Wyatt doesn't have a place to stay." Rarity answered as if she read my mind.

"Oh yeah, that's right." Twilight gasped also. We all stood there, thinking where I could stay when I suddenly came up with another great idea.

"Hey, remember the beach we met each other?" I asked the group.

"Yeah." they all said at the same time.

"Well what if we made a house out there for me to live in. I took construction when I was back home." I said.

"Ah never thought of that." Apple Jack said. "We have plenty of wood and tools back at the farm."

"Great, then let's go!" I said. We all walked out of the library and made our way to Sweet Apple Acres. Upon arriving I saw Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweety Bell run off into the words. Probably running to their club house to find their cutie marks.

We stopped in front of the barn with Big Macintosh inside. He looked up and saw all of us, then he walked out and mostly starred at me.

"Uh..." I began until Apple Jack walk up to him.

"Yeah Big Mac, this here is Wyatt." she said, pointing a hoof at me. Even though he starred at me, he had a blank face expression with a wheat stalk in his mouth.

"He needs a place to stay, and I thought you might be able to help out with the building of his new home." Apple Jack finished and waited for him to answer. "So, will you help?" she asked.

He scratched his chin and finally said, "Eeyup." Huh, that was easier than I expected.

"Great, come and help us bring the supplies." she said. We walked around the corner and found carts with pieces of wood all filling them to the brim.

"Yeah, this should be enough." I said. Big Mac walked over and got hooked up to pull the cart. He was strong enough to pull it by himself, but the rest of us needed at least two to pull it. I helped Twilight, Rainbow Dash helped Fluttershy, and Apple Jack helped Rarity and Pinkie Pie since that was the last cart.

It was hard to push that cart because Rarity would constantly whine about how messy her hoofs were getting, and Pinkie would bounce most of the time. So Apple Jack had to do most of the work. Twilight and I were in front so that I could lead the way.

Thankfully, there was a wide path that was leading through the forest which would take us to the beach. I was very excited about this since I always wanted a beach house for myself.

After a long walk, we finally made it to where my old hut was. Though, it was destroyed because Rainbow ran into it when we first met. I quickly ran over and got rid of the SOS sign since I know that no humans are going to be here. Then I took down the hut because soon, I'm going to get me own house.

"Okay, let's get started." I said, clapping my hands together. Everyone nodded and we began to unload the supplies. I did a quick drawing of the house and showed it to everyone. Since this is a human house, it will bigger than a regular pony house.

We began to build a floor board as a base for the house. Apple Jack, Spike, Twilight and I were going to build the house. Big Mac would do the heavy lifting like bring use large amounts of supplies or hold things up. Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were coming up ideas for the interior and exterior decorations.

I told them not too formal or crazy, a normal and just right kind of house.

It was very helpful that Twilight would use her magic to put in nails and help build up the walls and pipping. I didn't know how, but we had the materials to make a bathroom, a sink and shower with the pluming and everything. Sometimes, during breaks, I would walk over to a blank canvas to try to draw out my sword design. It made it a lot more easier to remember my ideas and to make corrections.

The house was coming along smoothy when Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy walked up, holding a canvas.

"Here's the decorations for the house." Pinkie said, bouncing it to me. I looked at it and was pleased. The front had the porch with flower like ribbons wrapped around the railing, most likely Fluttershy's idea. Arrows pointed at spots which would say which colors to make. Rarity and Pinkie decided red and black with a bit of white here and there to even things out.

They told me they picked those colors because those were the colors of the clothes I wear. I nodded and said that that was perfect. I could not wait until this was done.

The walls were already built with the couch and a table living room, though there was no TV which was a bummer, but I could live with it. Behind it was the kitchen with a refrigerator and a sink. Up stairs was the bath room which was still being built, my room and a guest room. Just in case I guess. The roof was still yet to be built, but I decided to put in a chimney for a fire place with a chair in front of it in the living room.

I was surprised that we were making good time. We only had a few close calls, like when I was in the roof scaffolding when I almost fell off but was able to catch myself by hanging upside down. Nothing really made us slow down or waste time. Even on some occasions, ponies from Ponyville would come because they hear noises coming from over here. Some would even lend a hand, or I guess hoof.

Now it was sunset, and we were done! The house looked exactly like I drew it out to be. It was a two story building and stretched out about to the hut and then the SOS sign, which is a good distance. So I looked like any normal house.

We all stood back and admired the house that we created. Pretty good with a few ponies and a human. I began to walk up to the house, ready to make myself at home.