• Published 22nd Apr 2012
  • 7,867 Views, 199 Comments

Going to Equestria - TheLogoliner



A teenage boy named Wyatt is suddenly transported to Equestria, a world with ponies, but no humans.

  • ...
17
 199
 7,867

Prologue

I sat at a bench in the Florida Airport, waiting for my flight to be called. As I sat there, watching people coming from far and wide boarding and leaving their flights.

I looked back at the magazine that I was reading. Mostly looking at the news section of it.

I moved some of my dirty blonde hair out of my eyes so that I could continue to about the recent protests in Florida. I decided to stop reading for now, and waited for the flight to get called.

*Ding Dong Ding* Now boarding flight for L.A.

That was my cue to stand up and grab my black suit case and walk to the loading docks.

The crowd of people was very large, a wave of people as far as I can see. I would always keep my eyes up at the signs, show which way to go.

After a few minutes, I finally found the loading dock for L.A.

"Shoes go into the bins and Laptops should be out of their cases!" shouted a guard to the crowd of people. I placed my bag and my shoes in the metal bin and let it be examined with the x-ray, for I only packed extra clothes, money, magazines,
and my phone which I needed to take out.

I walked through the metal detector without it beeping with red lights. A guard came by and did a secondary metal detector search with a hand held. Once I was clear, I grabbed my bag and placed my feet back in my white and red tennis shoes.

When I turned the corner I bumped into a tall black man.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir." I said and knelled down to pick up his bags.

"It's alright son." he said with a kind and deep voice. He tipped his hat and did a nod and continued to walk down the long hallway.

*Ding Dong Ding* Flight for L.A. 20 minutes left for boarding. I picked up my pace and quickly ran up to the flight lady to hand her my ticket.

"Thank you sir and have a lovely trip." she said with a bright smile.

"Sure will!" I said with excitement. I walked into the plane and found my seat. Seat 16 A was my number. Once I found it, I realized it was and empty area. Three seats all for my self! I quickly set my bag next to me as I sat at the window seat.

The plane had a movie system, but I ignored it and placed my ear plugs in and turned on Sweet Dreams are Made of These with my phone.

I silently bobbed my head to the music to wait for the plan to take off. I was excited to go because I won an all expense paid trip to Los Angeles. I was going to have the penthouse in the most expensive hotel, which was more like a palace.

I continued to listen to my music when I felt the plane begin to move. I rolled up the window shudders and looked out in the midnight. I leaned back to relax as I watched the trees and building go by as we began to fly higher and higher into the night sky.

The flight attendant came by with a cart ans asked if I would like anything to drink.

"Yes, a Cocoa Cola please." I said and so she pulled out a can of Coco Cola and placed it in the cup holder. "Thank you." I quickly said and began to drink a bit of the soda. She said you're welcome and walked down to other passengers.

I reached over the side and lifted to foot rest and sat in my plane seat like a recliner.

I stretched out and sighed. "This is the life." Turned down the music and pulled out continued reading the magazine. The news section was over and now was in were it was filled with ads. Though about a half and hour later, I closed the magazine. It will be another few hours until we make it to Los Angeles.

I did a quick 360 scan and silently turned on My Little Pony Friendship is Magic on my phone. I made sure to go back where I ended off on. I remembered that I was about halfway done with Season 2. I watched as Fluttershy hid in the crowd in front of Ironwill's stage to teach how to be assertive.

After the episode finished, I continued onto the next episode, and the next one until I got tired and decided to go to sleep.

---

My eyes fluttered a bit until I slowly began to open them. I looked around, then outside. The sun was rising up from the horizon. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up and looked around, about half of the plane was asleep, mostly all of them were adults.

I was one of the only teens on the plane that was 18 years old.

I scoffed, "Old people, I wish I could sleep anytime I want like them." I looked at my phone, still with half battery power left. Fortunately , It was a duel power phone, meaning it can get charged by being plugged in or from AA batteries that is stored in my bag.

I quickly noticed that the flight attendants were all huddled in a circle, whispering something I couldn't understand.

Two of them looked up with worried faces.

"Oh man, this is gonna be good." I sighed and buckled up.

"Attention all passengers. We will be experiencing some plane difficulties. Please buckle up and remain calm."

More and more passengers began to wake up and fasten their seat belts. I lifted my bag on my lap and placed my phone inside.

After about 15 minutes of waiting and thinking that this is a false alarm, the plane began to shake. My heart rate began to speed up as my adrenaline started to kick in. I began to take deep breathes and tried to stay calm. The plane continued to shake for a few minutes until it stopped. I stilled remained strapped to my seat, waiting if anything else will happen.

I soon realized I was right when the plane suddenly died and began to rumble violently. The plane breathing bags came down, but I was too busy from trying to keep myself from falling out of my seat.

When I looked down the plane, I saw a bright light. A blinding light, almost as bright as the sun. When I squinted, I could almost make out a figure. I looked, almost like a large snake creature with a legs and small wings. I must of been seeing things, but suddenly, the light became brighter until it blinded my. I shielded my eyes, until I felt nothing around me and fainted on the beach.