• Published 17th Apr 2012
  • 2,464 Views, 19 Comments

The War of Equestria. - Jeremy Llama



A war that spread to ponyville. The main six all split up. some alone. Some with another.

  • ...
1
 19
 2,464

Chapter 3 Crusaders

"Hmmm"
"What is it Apple Bloom? Something on your mind?" Scootaloo asked.
"Well I've been noticing something..." Apple Bloom answered.
"What?" Scootaloo asked.
"Have you noticed the sun?" AppleBloom asked.
Scootaloo looked up at the sun not knowing what AppleBloom was meaning.
"The sun hasn't moved for these past three years." Apple Bloom said causing Scootaloo to freeze.

After a few minutes Scootaloo was finally able to mutter out "Do...Do you think that Celestia was killed during that raid?"
"I hope not. I also hope not for Sweetie Belle as well." Apple Bloom said.
Immediately after saying that Scootaloo had exploded in rage.
"Apple Bloom I already told you she's not alive we haven't seen or heard from her for three years now. Get over it!"
"But-" Apple Bloom was cut off.
"But nothing she's gone and we won't be seeing her alive again." Scootaloo interrupted.
They both just stood there. Both silent. Both still. Scootaloo removed her scowl. She could just sit there. A fire from a building behind them. Scootaloo had another reason why she was mad. She was worried about Rainbow Dash. They last met 3 years ago. She hasn't heard from her since. Thinking about her made her understand why AppleBloom felt the way she did about Sweetie Belle.



"Look...I'm sorry. I'm just angry." Scootaloo said.
"It's fine. I know you don't like hearin' bout' it." AppleBloom said.


They continued there journey and went through a forest. They've both been looking for a shelter and so far they haven't for these past three days. Tired and weary they decide to take a break from the exhausting journey through the smoky wasteland.
The smoke is from both the burning of villages and from the dust that comes from the hard, rock like ground.
"We need to find shelter soon other wise I may collapse." Scootaloo said.
"Same here." Apple Bloom agreed. She thinks about making a cabin out of wood but she has nothing to cut it down with nor does she have the strength and tools to make a cabin.
"Uuuugh i'm soooo huuuungryyyy!" Scootaloo whined.
"Yeah..." Apple Bloom said, thinking about her sister and big brother. She was separated from her brother whenever he told her to run from the hidden city. It had been attacked by Nightmare Moon's army. About three days later she had found Scootaloo unconscious, and with cuts across her body.

"Soooo Scootaloo can you remember three years back? Whenever I found you unconscious? Can you remember what happened to you?" Apple Bloom asked Scootaloo.
"...Hmm..Nope." Scootaloo answered.
"Nothing at all?" Apple Bloom asked.
"Nothing. I just remember waking up inside some wooden cabin with you in it." Scootaloo added.
"Well it's a good thing I did find you. You were cut up more then uh Jack o' lanern on Halloween." She said jokingly.

"Heh heh yeah. I owe you for that. Thanks again." Scootaloo said. Still with some of the injuries. She still remembers the day they had to leave the cabin. Reason why is because she wishes they still had it. They had to abandon it a year later because the army of Nightmare Moon had been walking through the pathway and even looked in the cabin along the way. They burned it down after searching. For the possibility of there being a survivor hidden in there.
"Hey I think I got n' idea!" Apple Bloom said.

"What's the idea?" Scootaloo answered wearily, half paying attention.
Apple Bloom got up and went to the tree that Scootaloo was under and kicked it as hard as she could.
*Bonk "OW!" Scootaloo yelped not knowing what just happened. "What was that for?" Scootaloo asked.
Apple Bloom then picks up an apple and says "Can't believe I didn't notice 'em." More apples begin to fall, with Scootaloo and Apple Bloom picking them up and eating them. They save some and then continue along through the forest.