• Published 17th Apr 2012
  • 2,464 Views, 19 Comments

The War of Equestria. - Jeremy Llama



A war that spread to ponyville. The main six all split up. some alone. Some with another.

  • ...
1
 19
 2,464

Chapter 9 Crusaders Show Your Strength

Sorry how long it took to get this up.




Several days had passed since the two ponies had found food and wandered aimlessly around the forest. The Apples acted both as a water and food source. Water was very scarce now especially in Equestria. Nightmare Moon demanded

"Hey AppleBloom...do you feel some kinda feeling?" Scootaloo asked her companion AppleBloom.
"Like the feeling of being watched?" Apple Bloom asked.
"Being watched and followed?" Scootaloo answered with another question.
They both turned around and they didn't see anything so they continued. After another ten minutes they were out of the forest. They felt a presence.
"Ok THAT'S IT!" Scootaloo yelled in worried anger.
"Come on out who ever you are!" Scootaloo demanded angrily.
A completely black filly came out. They couldn't see any features because it was dark in the forest. So they could really see who it was or even what it was.

"Who are you?" Scootaloo asked. She inspected the black figure closely.
"Sweetie Belle?" AppleBloom asked. Scootaloo looked angrily at AppleBloom but she looked at it closer. It had a horn.
"Is that you Sweetie Belle?" Scootaloo asked hoping it was. It stood there for a while. And then began walking towards the two Crusaders. It was completely black meaning there weren't any features. The Crusaders both prepared for anything. The figure then spread it's wings and flew up into the sky.

"That's not Sweetie Belle!" AppleBloom yelled. The creature flew down to strike Scootaloo. Scootaloo dodged.
"Urg." Scootaloo grunted as she fell and slid on the ground after dodging the creature.
The creature quickly teleported in the sky and began flying straight down back at Scootaloo. Scootaloo dodged again.
The black figure repeated it's action again. Scootaloo fell down with the Figure nearing Scootaloo, AppleBloom ran over and kicked The figure as hard as she could making it fly back into the sky.
"Thanks AppleBloom." Scootaloo said.

"No problem." AppleBloom said. The figure was now behind AppleBloom and kicked her. Scootaloo tried getting back up to attack but was quickly taken down by the figure. The figure then used her magic to throw Scootaloo over to AppleBloom. Making for an unforgiving fall to the hard bear-en earth. Both AppleBloom and Scootaloo got up. The figure flew and teleported to them. AppleBloom tried kicking it but it was too fast that she missed.
"It's too fast for us!" AppleBloom said. With a fear in her throat. Scootaloo thought through an idea. She got up and started walking in one direction. The figure started flying towards Scootaloo.
"APPLE BLOOM GET IT NOW!" Scootaloo said not even going through the idea with her companion.
The figure turned to go after AppleBloom. Scootaloo then kick the figure as hard has she could. Knocking it to the ground.
The figure gave out a strong power and a screech of pain. It teleported directly in front of Scootaloo and kicked her back into the forest. Breaking several trees.

"SCOOTALOO!" AppleBloom yelled in fear. The figure teleported directly in front of AppleBloom. All of a sudden the figure flew off to the left of AppleBloom and went six to eight feet away from her. Scootaloo had flown into the black entity with all
her strength and had left some amount of damage. Scootaloo had shown power that not even she herself had ever felt.
"Wow Scootaloo you're flyen!" AppleBloom said in amazement.
Scootaloo didn't even notice. She hadn't really been able to fly especially after the attack when she was younger. Scootaloo flew towards the creature who had wobbled herself up, and then slammed into it. Throwing it two times as far as the last attack.

The figure began teleporting. It went behind Scootaloo and slammed her into the ground. AppleBloom seeing this rushed to save her and grabbed the head of the figure slamming it into the ground. Blood. The blood wasn't red it was... smoky black. not even a reflection from the sun was on it.
"Scootaloo you alright?" AppleBloom asked.
"I'm fine. Thanks for saving me there." Scootaloo said.
"Thanks for saving me earlier also." AppleBloom said. The figure tried getting up but couldn't. Soon it starting dissolving into thin air. And soon was gone.

"Thank Celestia it's gone!" Scootaloo said.
"Yeah." AppleBloom answered. They both exchanged looks and smiled. They noticed something though. Scootaloo and AppleBloom both looked up and looked at the sun. The sun wasn't directly above them like it had been for the past four years.
The sun was setting for the first time in four years.