• Published 17th Apr 2012
  • 2,464 Views, 19 Comments

The War of Equestria. - Jeremy Llama



A war that spread to ponyville. The main six all split up. some alone. Some with another.

  • ...
1
 19
 2,464

Chapter 10 Rainbow Dash & Apple Jack. The Feeling I've Had For You.

"Sorry I haven't been updating on this story. I've sorta been... Uh... (Insert excuse here) :)"

After both Rainbow Dash & Apple Jack snuggled in the cave and talked. Apple Jack realized how long she had held back...This feeling. She'd been friends with Rainbow Dash for a long time, and it had been neutral for a while. She'd always thought of Rainbow Dash as a friend. But she'd always thought more of her. She felt more attached to her. She'd kept her feelings to herself. Not wanting to ruin the friendship they'd had for a long time. Rainbow dash felt the same. She was loyal and represented the element of Loyalty after all. But she felt more attached to her Apple bucking friend. She'd always wanted to be around her.

"Hey Rainbow Dash. You ever think about Twilight and others? You know if they're alright?" Apple Jack asked.
"Yeah...I have." Rainbow Dash said tiredly. She'd thought about them. But she mostly thought about Apple Jack. She kinda felt bad about not thinking of her friends as much as she should.
"Apple Jack. Are you feeling any better?" Rainbow Dash asked.
"Rainbow, I'm fine." Apple Jack lied. Her injuries had gotten better. But not enough to walk. She couldn't let her companion know how she was actually feeling. Rainbow dash looked outside of the cave. She was saddened. She knew she had lied. And she knew the reason.
"Rainbow Dash. I'm going to sleep." Apple Jack said. She'd always sleep. The pain she felt was pretty big. She also didn't want Rainbow Dash to see her in pain.

"Alright, Apple Jack." Rainbow Dash told her. Rainbow Dash wasn't tired. She went to get some food. There was a lot of Apple trees in a nearby area. Nightmare Moon hadn't touched everywhere. At least not yet. Nightmare Moon wouldn't stop her rampage upon this world until it was nothing but a wasteland. She wanted ponies to worship her as their new leader, so she left a huge land untouched so ponies had a place that wasn't barren or boiling hot.

Rainbow Dash left and went to get some food. She got some Apples and left. She went back to the cave and saw Apple Jack. She was being attacked by some figure. It was black and shadowy.

"Hey you! Back off!" Rainbow Dash yelled at the monster. It turned around. Rainbow Dash then flew into it and slammed it into the hard cold wall of the cave. It then got up. It charged at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow Dash dodged and then slammed her whole body right into the black figure. Again slamming it into the cold hard cave wall.

Rainbow Dash looked at Apple Jack. She's in pain.
"You bastard....I'll make you pay!" Rainbow Dash yelled. She then charged at the black figure again. Once again slamming it against the cavern wall. But it wouldn't just stay down. It kept getting up as if it wasn't even feeling the sharp edges slam into it's body. It shot like a bullet right into Rainbow Dash. She skidded against the floor in front of Apple Jack. She got back up and was hell bent on defending her friend.

The figure took Rainbow Dash down. Her leg still hurting from the raid in PonyVille. The figure began kicking Rainbow Dash.
But then it stopped. Rainbow Dash in pain looked up to see a figure in a cloak. She noticed a small amount of pink in it.

"Leave them be..." Rainbow Dash heard the cloaked pony say. Rainbow Dash couldn't move. The cloaked figure and the Black figure left the cave. Rainbow Dash was confused. If the cloaked pony worked for Nightmare Moon then why did she call off the attack? She knew that it did work for Nightmare Moon. The ponies that wore the cloaks were one of the main thirteen that worked for Nightmare Moon. Having some talent that Nightmare moon thought was perfect for the "Elite Pony Force."

"Urg." Rainbow Dash groaned. She was in pain. That black figure was immensely powerful. Rainbow Dash noticed some blood on the ground. It wasn't Rainbow's blood. It must be Apple Jack's blood. Soon Rainbow Dash, passed out.