• Published 20th Jan 2015
  • 1,154 Views, 4 Comments

War of the 100 Ships! - trahzo



All 100 girls I have shipped Spike with go to war with each other!

  • ...
5
 4
 1,154

Ch.2: As They Say in Death Battle...FIGHT!!!

We are at a huge grassless field overlooking the ocean, the animals who actually do inhabit the place retreat to shelter for they sence a war on the way! Princess Celestia arrives with her personal army, and Captain Querxov, the nephew of Deezutra. Luna arrives with her troops as well, then Cadence with her army and Flash Sentry as drummer boy. Then everyone else came as well, with assistance, weapons, and bunch of useful gear. Then Xeenam appeared with Spike in a golden cage.

"Hello everyone! I know, you may not like me for kidnapping this midget pimp, but honestly, I see no way for you 100 to share him equally. so please, if you are the last lovely standing, he's all yours! (Not just that but the misery I can get out of you bitches shall allow me to kill you during your last moments with this guy) So, good luck out there, and as they say in Death Battle...FIGHT!!" Then he teleported to a hill to watch from a safe distance.

"How could you?" Asked Spike.

"Hey, at least you'll know who loves you the most, hehehe."

Meanwhile during the fight...

"Deezutra, now's your chance to end it." Suggested Twilight.

"Yes, now that Xeenam is distracted by the fight, he will not notice my suprise attack from behind. Keep-on fighting."

It was mass chaos! Celestia vs Sunset Satan, Eris vs. Trixie & the Shimmer 6, Derpy vs Mayor Mare, Smarty Pants vs Ponytron, Mulia Mild using the Shadow Clone Jutsu, Fluttermena vs Pinkamena, Philomena temporarily blinding Lady Tyra with the solar flare! Derpy & Crackle in a slap fight patty cake! Lightning Dust using your cousin as a baseball bat! Spitfire putting poor Applebloom in a full Nelson! Winona & Rova chasing Opal, Diamond Tiara getting the shit beaten out of her by Scootaloo & Babs Seed. Octavia went from a cello bow, to a bow & arrows! What the hell, pan the camera back to...there, stop! Why is that angel with black wings smiling & waving?

"I'm an angel of death." He responded with a chipper voice.

Okay that was very weird. Anyways, as Deezutra sneaked closer and closer to an unsuspecting Xeenam, a portal opened-up!

"(Must be a monster that was he summoned! Xeenam, no wonder we are arch enemies!)" Deezutra though while unsheathing his blade! Then a creature that looked like a cross between a pony & dragon emerged from the vortex. She saw the destruction going on right in front of her.

"(Another world at war? Why must this happen everywhere I go?)" She thought. Then a sword was held to her face. "Whoa!"

"Who are you? Are you working for Xeenam?!"

"Who's Xeenam? Also, what's going on?"

"Oh good, you're not working for my arch enemy! Anyways, Xeenam has managed to cause someone's harem of 100 to fight to the death! If they don't fight, said being will die!"

"How do we stop them?" She asked.

"By killing Xeenam, he's over there lounging, completely unaware."

"I'll help you, I've already way too much destruction & misery in my world."

"Thank you, I'm Deezutra, captain of Princess Twilight Sparkle's Royal Guard."

"I'm Crystal Clarity, but my friends call me Claire, and did you just say Princess Twilight Sparkle's Royal Guard?"

"Yes, did she exist in your world?"

"I'll explain after we put an end to the war."

Meanwhile in Xeenam's point of view...

"Yes, the misery energy, flow into me! (I'm so close to resurrecting my queen!)"

Spike watches on as Xeenam gets stronger. As Deezutra & Claire get closer, Claire sees something familiar about Spike.

"Slash Blast!" Deezutra announced while performing the attack.

"Gah!"

"Now's your chance, take the cage & run Crystal Clarity!"

"Okay!" So she did.

"Grrr...sneaky trick, but you're too late I've already absorbed more than enough misery energy, and I'll use that excess power to do this!" Then Xeenam raises his claw then points it to the war! "Hey ladies, quit killing each other and instead become my personal army and kill this guy for me!"

Then they turned to look at Deezutra with flashing amber eyes!

"Kill Deezutra!" They all repeated.

"See yah later sucker, I have something I gotta do, so bye!" Then he disappeared.

"Coward!" Then a lot of shots where fired at Deezutra, but luckily he used a shield spell to block! "I'll save you all, hopefully!"

Meanwhile...

Crystal Clarity freed Spike from the cage.

"Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine." Spike replied.

"Oh thank goodness that you're safe & sound...dad."

"What?"