• Published 20th Jan 2015
  • 1,154 Views, 4 Comments

War of the 100 Ships! - trahzo



All 100 girls I have shipped Spike with go to war with each other!

  • ...
5
 4
 1,154

Ch.I: Rallying the Troops.

The Mane 6 were at their thrones discussing an upcoming festival.

"Okay, now that we have written the letter, hopefully we sway the mayor to let Rarity & Pinkie co-host the fair." Twilight told them.

Everyone agreed.

"Has anyone seen Spike?" Asked Rarity.

"He's with the Crusaders." Applejack answered.

"With the Crusaders? They might persuade him to dump you girls so they can have him all to their selves!" Said a voice.

"Who's there? Show yourself so I can kick your ass!" Rainbow Dash demanded.

Then Xeenam appeared on their round table. "Oh, you don't wanna kick my butt, you should be kicking your friend's flanks!"

"What in the...what are you talking about?" said Twilight.

"Oh, it's just that, a guy, one guy with a harem of 100, that doesn't seem like a fair share! I say you 100 should have a fight to the death to see who'll be Spike's only girl!"

"Fight to the death?!" They all gasped.

"Why to the death?" Pinkie asked with anger in her eyes.

"So the others don't come back for revenge of course!" Xeenam replied with a smile. "Sorry, but this is the only way, I have already taken Spike someplace safe and have told everyone else that it's time for war!"

"Gasp, you brute!" gasped Rarity.

"How could you?" Said Fluttershy.

"We all love Spike, why would you make us fight instead of share?" Said Pinkie

Xeenam just ignored them.

"Hope you're all ready for a fight! I can practically hear them all readying their weapons, armor and skills!"

Meanwhile just outside the room, Captain Deezutra, Captain of Twilight's Royal Guard over heard Xeenam's voice, then he un-sheathed his sword, then kicked the double doors open!

"Halt Xeenam!"

"Shogun Deezutra? You're here too? Ah well, I am sure even you can stop what's happening right now!"

"What do you mean, I demand to know!"

"He's started a war with Spike's harem!" Said Applejack.

"Yes, and it's too late Twilight, even though you're always a 'great' voice of reason, they will not listen to reason this time!"

"Not even Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Cadence?"

"Not even them, oh that reminds me, Celestia wanted sent me to give you this message: You're going down Twilight! She's gonna fight, she's stepping off of her thrown and stepping into the battlefield! Are you prepared to strike down your own teacher? What about Twilight Velvet? What about Cadence? Also, what are you others thinking? because you'll be fighting great friends & family as well, not just that you'll have to end them to win this!"

The mane 6 gasped.

"You can't make us do that!" Said Pinkie.

"Sorry, but there also comes a huge price if you refuse to fight!" Xeenam replied

"What would that be?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"I take Spike's life! Now, enough talking I must go & get the snacks I need to witness the massacre with! Ciao." Then Xeenam disappeared.

"What are we going to do?" Asked Rarity.

"I don't wanna fight!" Said Fluttershy "Especially not our friends!"

"I don't know, but it seems we have no other choice, Captain Deezutra!"

"Yes Princess Twilight?"

"Will you aid us?"

"I will, I'm going to stop that monster Xeenam, and end the war before any of you & any of them get hurt!"

"Alright, let's do this!" Rainbow Dash blurted out.

Meanwhile in another version of Equestria...one creature watches as the 2nd to last creature in that world dies.

"Sorry Claire, but I'm not going to make it! Don't be sad, I'll use the last of my magic to send you to another version of this world, where the disaster never happened!"

Then the dying creature opened up a green portal with a black spiral.

"Goodbye." The other creature who was tearing up. Then she leapt into the portal just before the other creature died.