• Published 16th Aug 2014
  • 1,269 Views, 27 Comments

Lost in the heat of battle 3 The Apple does not fall far from the Tree. - heavy weapons brony



The son of Soldier and Pinkie pie returns to the world of his birth.

  • ...
3
 27
 1,269

proof that as a writer, i can't write introductions to characters in the show part 1

“Tthhtbthth” Was the only thing First-class could utter as his newly met guardian hugged the ever living sh*t out of him.


“This is gonna be some much fun! we’re gonna bake and party and party while we bake and i can show you to my friends. Wait! there right here this is Twilight, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie shouted, Celebrated her new found offspring.


“ISh will Paysh you all my money to stahp,” First sputtered, begging for mercy.


“Pinkie stop! you going to suffocate the poor guy!” Twilight warned prying Pinkie away from her son.


First fell flat on his back, sucking in a huge breath of air.


“Oh! sorry, im just so excited, this is gonna so much fun! Son! i can’t believe it! can you?”


Twilight examined First closely, “No not entirely, I don’t see much family resemblance.”


“Most Pie sons don’t look like their mothers, but what I saw under his helmet proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a pie.”


“As long as you're sure, still doesn't explain how he so old already.”


“Oh that easy, his dimension flows through time differently, one day here can be like a month in his world.”


Twilight raised an eyebrow, “I suppose that make sense, I better write the princess, tell her that your son has made it, and this whole time difference.”


Twilight offered a hand to First-class and helped him up, “I’m sorry i have to leave, but I was nice to meet you, welcome to Equestria,..Urrr did your father give you a name?”


“First-class Ma’am!, and likewise on how nice it was to meet you,” First-class exclaimed, snapping to attention.


“In fact, I think we should leave Pinkie and her child alone for a while, being that this is his first time in equestria since he was born.”


The rest of the group nodded and left First and his mother to catch up on things. Pinkie slowly invaded First personal space, grinning wildly.


“So, How about something to eat?” Pinkie suggested, “The we can go see all of my friends.”


Without waiting for and answer Pinkie Grabbed First’s wrist and pulled him into the kitchen where she served a vast array of baked confectioneries and carried on in garbled speech about the things to know about living in Equestria.


First failed to understand the info through Pinkies mouth while she fed her bottomless appetite.


After a few hours of hopelessly one sided conversations Pinkie could no longer contain her urge for first to meet her friends, and to plan First’s Welcome to ponyville party. So Pinkie grabbed First once again and pulled him out into the city of ponyville to do just that.




The first stop on their tour was the one that was farthest from the bakery, a small Apple Farm on the outskirts of the city, There he met Applejack a blond haired mare with a honest mind and a simple way of life that First could really appreciate.


Applejack greeted them as they approached, Names were exchanged, AJ turned her attention to Pinkie Pie


“Hey Pinkie, Don’t you still think its still a little early to have your son out and about yet? Did you go over what its like to live in a Equestria with him?


Pinkie cocked her head and smiled, “I Have no idea


“Richard! Why do you always have ta’ be the problem tree? i’m almost done for the day!” Applejack shouted in frustration while furiously kicking a apple tree.


Well almost simple.


First gave AJ a quizzical look, she answered his curiosity.


“This Bucking tree,” Applejack shouted pointing to a lush tree filled with Apples, “These apples are the most stubborn one can come across.” AJ went back to kicking the snot out of the tree, The collection of full ripe red apple stood stuck fast to the tree.


“You named it Richard?” First asked.


“I named all my trees,” Applejack answered, taking a minute to motion at her vast orchard.


First wondered how one could name all those tree, and what would you name a tree? First stopped pondering and got an idea on how to help AJ, He quickly Rummaged through his Buff Banner Bag and pulled out just the right tool for the job.

“Okay Miss, i'm gonna have to ask you to stand back,” First asked politely.


AppleJack turned to see First holding the rocket jumper, Intimidated, she took a few steps back.


“What are you gonna do?” AJ asked, a little skeptical.


“Just loosen up those apples for you.”


“Richard won’t be hurt right?”


“Trust me, I’m a Soldier.”


Without another word First fired his rocket jumper at the tree, the no damaged rocket exploded against the tree, causing both mare to cover their ears, and all the apples to be blown from the tree. Causing them to rain from the sky and splatter against the ground.


First blew some smoke from the rocket jumpers barrel and returned it to his inventory.


“Always glad to help.” First said happily as he strode out of Sweet Apple Acres, humming a tune while in energetic Mother bounced behind him.


Applejack however, looked with tear soaked eyes at the carnage littering the dirt ground of her orchard, she picked up the mushed remains of one of richards apples and looked at it with remorse.




“Ah, would have named you chuck,.....and you larry,...and you.”





The next was one First did not like, a frilly boutique with a swirly hair mare named Rarity, And First was chewing back a lot of forced words as his mother looked at him apologetically while the mare gasses on about nothing but dresses, gossip, and herself.


“Mr Class, I don’t know how fashion works in your world but here that shade of red and that,...ugh,...Headwear makes you stick out like a sore thumb, Not in a good way either.


Rarity walked a few laps around First, Using tape enveloped in her magic to takes his measurements.


“I think somepony of your stature would look good in a nice shade of,......blue.”


First’s head whipped around and stared daggers at the fashionista, causing her to squeal and jump.


“Now see here young colt, if you think that blue won't look for you just say so, it isn’t worth dramatics,....Why are you so keen on that color anyhow?”


“My father liked it,”


“Was it just his favorite color?”


“That, and he liked how it didn’t show blood, no matter whose it was.”


Rarity squeaked again, she jotted down some notes saying First could leave.


Overjoyed both First and Pinkie bolted out the door While Rarity looked at First Measurements.


“Such a Strapping young lad,” Rarity said, noticing the with of his shoulders. Rarity looked down at the clipboard to see a pattern for the uniform First was wearing.


“Hmmm,..i wouldn't mind if i make a few changes would he?” Rarity asked the empty room, then began to draw and add extra designs for the outfit of Ponyville newest citizen.


She then threw her original plan for a pink baby’s onesie into the trash.

Author's Note:

yeah yeah its rushed as f*k but let me tell you something.

I hate writing introduction to the characters in the show, I know its good form to write them and that's why I do, its just, I really hate writing them I mean if you don't know who applejack is then why are you here? diving into the fandom a little early are we?

Normally I would spread them out, but I just wanna get them over with.