• Published 16th Aug 2014
  • 1,929 Views, 23 Comments

Equestria Wars: The Magic Unleashed - sonicdash123



A few days after the second Death Star was destroyed, Charming Thunder enters the huaman world to help Twilight retrieve her crown back from Sunset Shimmer with his powers on his side.

  • ...
43
 23
 1,929

Chapter 2: Portal to Another World

At Charming Thunder's private quarters on the Star Destroyer, he made a call on the console to Celestia. As he waited he turned to look at the larva and became worried about it. The hologram of Celestia popped up as she said, "This is Princess Celestia. What is it?"

"This is Charming Thunder reporting. The droid factory is destroyed and the changeling responsible has been dealt with."

"Excellent, I shall call a clean up crew to deal with the debris and--"

"There has been a complication while I was there."

"And what is that?"

"The changeling was a father. His child is with me and I don't know what to do with it."

Celestia thought a moment then said, "Take the child to Chrysalis. If the changelings are about to attack, use any means necessary to get past them."

"And what of the queen? She might not be happy to see me."

"I'll let you decide."

"I'll take a ship to the kingdom immediately. And return to Rarity's boutique to watch over Sweetie Belle now that Rarity is away with my future wife to the crystal kingdom."

"Good luck." The transmission ended and Charming Thunder levitated the larva and carried it to his ship.

---------------------

Charming Thunder's TIE Advanced flew to the Badlands where he sees the leftover debris from the second Death Star. Painful memories returned to him as he flew to the changeling hive. He landed in front of the entrance and popped open the top hatch and stepped out to see two changeling guards heading his way. He carried the wrapped up larva as he walked towards them. He stopped in front of them and gazed at them. The guards then stepped aside and allowed him to pass.

Charming Thunder entered the throne room where Chrysalis sat on her throne. "What is it YOU want, son of Sombra?" she asked.

"One of your changelings activated the droid factory from the Lunar Wars and tried to rebel against the Equestrian Empire," he explained.

"Then what is that you're carrying?"

"A child that belonged to him." Charming Thunder placed the larva on a step to the throne as the queen was surprised. "If it makes you any better, I will take my leave immediately.

Charming Thunder was about to leave until Chrysalis said, "Wait." He then stopped as she continued. "I know I'm going to regret saying this but, thank you and I am sorry for trying to kill you." The red unicorn turned to face the queen and walked a few steps up.

"There is no need for an apology, your highness. But I accept it for now." He then bowed to the queen and began to walk out of the room.

---------------------

At the Carousel Boutique, Charming Thunder was sound asleep in his room. Sweetie Belle entered the room and jumped up his bed and shook him. "Charming?" Charming Thunder rubbed his eyes and saw Sweetie Belle standing next to him.

"What is it Sweetie Belle?" he asked.

"Will it be okay if I sleep with you for tonight? I felt lonely ever since Rarity left with her friends and...I'm scared." Charming Thunder smiled and scooted over to make space for Sweetie Belle to sleep next to him. "Thanks. You are like a good brother to me. If I had one that is." Charming Thunder closed his eyes as he smiled and began to fall asleep. Suddenly, wind began to blow in the room as he heard a voice whispering his name. He got up to look around to find the source of the wind. A portal then appeared in front of his bed and the wind began to fade away. Sweetie Belle along with Charming Thunder got out of bed and stood in front of the portal.

"Charming Thunder," the voice said. The ghostly figure of Anakin appeared next to the portal.

"Master Skywalker? What are you doing here?" Sweetie Belle hid behind Charming Thunder's hind leg and peeped her head out.

"I see you have a friend there. What's her name?"

Charming Thunder looked at Sweetie Belle and said, "Its alright, Sweetie. He's a friend of mine." Sweetie came out of hiding and stood next to him.

"Who is he?"

"I am Anakin Skywalker. A Jedi Knight. It is a pleasure to meet you."

"Me too. I would shake your...um...hand, but you are a ghost."

"Why are you here? And what is with this portal?"

"I have a task for you. Ever since you redeemed your father which was similar to how my son did, I have sensed something in you. The force is strong with you, but you are not like any Jedi I know. This portal will take you to another world where one of your friends are in a desperate situation. Something about a stolen crown."

"Twilight!!"

"Exactly. You must enter this portal and go help her get the crown back." Charming Thunder gazed at Sweetie Belle as he levitated his belt with his lightsaber connected.

Charming Thunder knelt to Sweetie Belle and said, "Sweetie, I need you to stay here okay? I might be gone for a long time and I need to do this alone."

"Please come back safely," she said as she hugged Charming Thunder's hoof. She released the hug and Charming Thunder turned to face Anakin.

"I'm ready."

"Then step in the portal. And remember, the Force will be with you. Always." The spirit faded away as Charming Thunder took a deep breath and entered the portal. He swirled inside the portal and a white light flashed and made it through the other side of the portal.

---------------------

Charming Thunder's eyes slowly opened and saw the dark night sky. He then shook his head and took a look at himself. He gasped in shock as he looked at his hands. He no longer had hooves. Now he has hands with fingers. His clothing was a t-shirt with a logo similar to his cutie mark with a red short sleeved collar jacket over it. He also wore blue pants with red shoes on his feet. His hand had a glove over it as he realized something. "I wonder," he said. He slowly took off his glove and revealed his arm still the same golden self. He then puts his glove back on and stood up on his feet. He tried to keep balance as he tried to stand up. "At least I know how to stand up like Spike." he tried walking with his first step and walked towards a building. Once he arrived at the door, he opened it and the hallway had lockers on each sides of the hall and doors leading to other rooms. "Oh no. This is school all over again."