• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 5,649 Views, 147 Comments

Ice and Fire - CCpone



After being frozen for four million years, RCAF pilot Anon finds himself in northern Equestria.

  • ...
24
 147
 5,649

Ch-5 Ice Breaker

Anon's POV:
A couple seconds ago...


"Celestia you sly motherbucker." Spitfire states sitting on her hotel bed staring straight at you. The look she's giving is very confusing. You don't know if she's really happy to see you or really pissed off. Using deduction from past experiences and present examination you assume with 99% probability that this pony is in fact pissed off.

I guess I should of knocked first. You state to yourself as Spitfire -the pony not the plane- reaches for a nearby lamp. "Hey, what you doing with that lam-?!" is all you're allowed to say before said object smashes against the wall to the right of you. "I pulled your limp body out of the snow, and this is what I get!" You snap back at her, getting ready to doge another object that she might find.

"That's only because you put it there!" Spitfire yells out grabbing the other lamp from the other night stand. "Do you realize what you did to my life!" She yells getting ready to toss the other lamp, this time she looks like she's aiming to hit.

"Yeah I do! You explained it to me in length during our last conversation." You claim hiding behind a nearby chair. "I'm just as surprised as you are!" You state ducking behind the chair as the lamp that was once in Spitfire's hoof is now shattered into a million pieces and fly all over the room.

Jesus this mare's violent! You state mentally. "What do you mean you're just as surprised as I am?" Spitfire asks, her ammo seems to be depleted for the time being. "You came to me, how're you just as surprised as I?"

"Well to be honest Celestia only told me to come here. She didn't mention that my new 'roomie' would be you. The only time I knew I was stuck with you was when I opened that door." You comment behind the chair. "Now can I come out?" You ask the mare.

"Yeah I guess... for now..." Spitfire states in a dangerously calm tone. Trusting her you step out from the chairs cover only to have an alarm clock thrown at your manly regions. Your eyes grow wide as the clock makes impact, the only thing missing from this is the buzzer going off.

"Sweet babe Jesus!" You yell out loud as you cover up the injured area with both hands and fall to the floor. "Why did it have to hit there!" You state on your knees. Out off all the places to land a hit, it just had to be there.

Spitfire looks at you with a satisfied expression. "Well maybe that's just karma. There's a lot more where that came from." After a couple of seconds you regain your composure and stand up straight once again. "And what do you mean by 'stuck' with?" Spitfire asks bitterly.

"Well then, I assume you didn't read the full letter." You state brushing off the glass from the chair and sitting down upon it. "She gave me the exact same one, you see." You state holding up the letter you got from princess Celestia.

Spitfire looks at the letter your holding up then looks back down towards her own. She then proceeds to read the rest of it out loud. "... will arrive shortly. Your duty upon Anon's arrival is to help him integrate into our society, also to show him the wonderful world we live on. I have made arrangements for you two to stay at your current location for the next month. After that you're free from your punishment and can send him back to me if you so choose. Your ruler ~ Princess Celestia."

"I really don't like the part where she states that you can send me back after the month passes. It makes me feel like a tool." You comment after Spitfire finishes reading the letter. "But for now, how about we get reacquainted." You state with a smile. "After all we'll be living with each other for the next month."

Spitfire looks like she's about to burst, her face is getting red from anger. You're still confused, is she angry solely at you or is she angry at Celestia's punishment as well. Either way she's still pretty pissed off at you. "One month! Only one month! Let's make this very clear! I don't want to have anything to do with you ok?!"

"But Celestia said that you have to show me around this wonderful world." You state with a smile plastered upon your face. All you want to do is calm this mare down so you can talk with her and settle your differences. "Plus I'm sure we can find a way to forget the past and move on."

"Move on! You destroyed my dream!" Spitfire yells at you, her voice getting progressively louder. "Do you know how much it hurts to lose your dream!" Spitfire yells once more. It's at that very moment that something inside you just snaps like a twig, and the nice guy Anon is no more.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO LOSE YOUR FAMILY!" You snap back instinctively yelling at Spitfire causing her to flinch back. "To lose everything you cared about and have somepony yell in your face because all you tried to do was help her?! You... you have it easy! A dream can be re-fulfilled you can get back what you lost! Me, I can't! I can't just go back in time! Sure I would love to, but sorry the laws of physics are against me and I can't! I just can't!" You continue.

Spitfire sits on her bed motionless, a silence filling the air so thick you can almost feel it. Your little rant no doubt embedding itself into her mind. You can't help yourself as you come to the realization of what you've just said. Since arriving in this pony infested world you've been avoiding the truth.

You slump back in the chair and cover your face with your right hand. The walls of reality are closing in and you can feel them, their pushing up against you. All you want is for them to vanish but you know that can't happen. Tears start to make their way down your face as you remember your family and friends. The feeling is so strong you just want to get up and leave, but you know you can't do that. If you leave the only other place you can go to sleep is in the cold dark streets.

During your descent into darkness Spitfire just sits there in silence. Her face showing no emotion what so ever, it's like no one ever shouted back at her before. Pulling yourself together you stand up and walk to the end of the bed. "I'm going to sleep." You state in a monotone voice and laying your body upon the cold but soft ground. You don't bother asking Spitfire to use the bed because you already know the answer.

Closing your eyes you let everything go and your mind run free. Before succumbing to the lingering slumber you let out one simple phrase. "Goodnight Spitfire."


You awaken in the morning feeling the sunlight upon your cheek. Opening your eyes you sit up and wipe away the sleep. Looking around the room you notice that it's in mint condition. The floor is all swept up, the bed made military style and the curtains wide open where the sunlight lazily drifts down towards the ground.

However it's not the nicely made room that catches your attention, it's the lack of a certain Pegasus pony. Spitfire. Getting up your eyes start to fully focus and you look around the hotel room. As you predicted the entire area is devoid of said pony.

Entering the bathroom for the first time you take it in. The floor was made out of the same marble the lobby room had and the walls were a nice soothing green. Along the far wall were two mirrors that stood above a single marble counter that adorn two separate and spacious sinks.

To the right of the counter was the shower. It had a nice glass wall separating it from the rest of the room. Well there goes any privacy. You state as you realize that if somepony walked in you would have nothing to hide behind.

Letting out a large sigh you drag yourself over to the first sink. In between the two sinks lay a plastic vacuumed packed bag. Within the bag lay the necessary tools you need to get ready in the morning; soap, toothpaste, and a weird elastic band thingy with a brush attached. Assuming the elastic thing is the pony version of a toothbrush you take it out along with the toothpaste.

Turning on the tap you wet the bristles and place the toothpaste down on top. Ok I got this far, now how the hell does it work? You ponder as you try and brush your teeth with it, only for it to simply slip away every time you brush.

As time passes by you eventually get the hang of it and manage to brush your teeth. What was cool about the brush was that it also doubled as dental floss, however you doubt that these things last very long seeing as when you used it once it was already dirty.

Tossing the elastic toothbrush aside, you close the door and lock it. With the sense of privacy you strip down and grab the soap from the packet. Entering the shower with the soap in hand you glance over the temperature gauges.

Instead of the normal knobs you were used to back on earth, they use three sets of strings that dangle from the ceiling. Each rope had a little handle that was colored for the different temperatures. For instance the one on the right was colored red for warm water and the one on the left was colored blue for cold. What was interesting was that the one in the middle was colored white.

Being the curious person you are, you pull the rope in the middle and water instantly starts pouring out of the rather modern looking shower head. To your enjoyment the water that came out of the shower was perfect temperature. Holy shit this is amazing! You say to yourself as you start to instantly scrub all of the grime off.

During your shower you notice a second thing, the soaps they gave you for your hair are specifically meant for ponies. In fact they don't have any form of body wash and your forced to use a bar of soap. Once again living in the moment you pour some of the pony shampoo in your hands and wash your hair with it.

The first thing you noticed when you started to wash your hair was that it started to tingle. Nevertheless you keep on washing till you're convinced you cleaned it all. Which in turn is a long time, you always had this feeling when your showering that you were never truly clean.

Truth of the matter was that's right, you can never truly get every spot up top your head. Sure you could stay in there for a good hour trying to get every nook and cranny but who has the time. With a satisfying smile upon your face you exit the shower feeling like a new man.

Walking to the center of the bathroom you take the neatly placed towel off the rack and start to dry yourself off. The towel that you grabbed was pony sized so you had to make due and use two towels instead of one.

Once you're fully dried off you grab your clothes from the floor and suit up. You really hate wearing the same thing after a nice shower, but you really have no choice in the matter now. Sighing at the thought that you just got dirty again you leave the bathroom feeling your hair.

To your surprise the pony shampoo seems to have done wonders to your hair, as it's now silky smooth. Since no pony is around to see you, you ruffle your hair around. Man my hair is like silk! You state with a smile, one for it working and two for it not making you go bald.

With nothing left to do you exit the hotel room in hopes to check up on Celestia. Well you're not really only going there to check up on her, you really just want to check up on your spitfire. I hope she kept it and didn't scrap it. You state to yourself letting out another chuckle.

Imagine if somepony heard me saying that 'Celestia scraping spitfire.' They would take it one of two ways. Either their hoof fighting, or she literally tossed her into the trash. When in all honesty I was talking about the plane and not the mare. You think to yourself as you make your way down the stairs and into the large lobby.

Entering the lobby you take note of the mare behind the counter. "Good morning!" You state with a smile to the pony, however when she looks at you her eyes grow wide and she looks away in what you assume to be fear.

That's one thing I'll never get used to. Someponies don't care that I'm human, others are way too excited that I'm human -like the press ponies- or afraid for their own lives like this one here. Sighing you turn your attention back to the entrance of the hotel.

What you didn't expect was for there to be another group of ponies standing outside. Speaking of press ponies... You state in your mind as you do a complete 180 and walk back to the mare at the counter.

"Does this hotel have a back door?" You ask the pony gesturing to the other ponies that are crowding the door. "Last time they wouldn't leave me alone till I answered their questions." You lecture glancing back at the preppy press ponies.

The pony at the counter shakes with fear but nevertheless slowly nods. "It's just over there." She states pointing over to the stairwell. You follow her hoof and then glance back towards her.

"Thanks!" You state with a warm smile. "You have no idea how much trouble you saved me." You claim walking away from the counter and back into the stairwell. Sure enough when you enter the room you see that behind the stairs is an emergency exit.

Thank the heavens! You tell yourself as you wait a good ten minutes before opening the door and stepping outside. The chilling winter wind whips by your face making you shiver instinctively. It may not be as cold as the Frozen North, but dam is it close. You think to yourself.

Thankful that the press ponies aren't following you, you make your way into the streets and towards the castle. The only reason you know your way there is from the sheer size of it as it towers above all the other buildings.


Arriving at the castle you step through the golden archways and down the main hallway. You looked upon the soldiers lining the walls as you continued your way down. The castle gave off a feeling of security, which is fitting seeing as there're literally two guards at every door.

Just as before you take note of the marvelous craftsmen ship. You wonder how long it took to make all of this, not to mention the amount of money that Celestia had to cough up. Speaking of which you really need to ask her about the roomers you heard.

Engulfed in your own thoughts you've failed to notice the pony in front of you. In turn you trip over the pony and you both go tumbling towards the ground with a yelp from you both. Getting back up you look down to see the unlucky pony that broke your fall.

Reaching out your hand you help up the pony that you knocked down. "Watch where you're going!" The gray mare states with an annoyed expression. She then turns back forwards where multiple other ponies stood. Looking around the mare you take note of the rather large lineup that lead into the castle waiting room.

Ah shit, I'm going to be here forever! You state to yourself as you tap the back of the grey pony that you tripped on. "Yes?" the mare states in a deadpanned tone. To be honest you're quite surprised that she doesn't stare at you, seeing as you're the only human on the planet.

"How long do you think it will take us to reach the front?" You ask, hoping that the ponies here don't take as long as the humans do when their in court. "Because I just got a simple question and if it's going to take all day then I don't see the point in waiting." You claim.

The mares expression does not change. "We're all here to ask 'simple' questions, but Seeing as how the line is moving I would say about four hours." The mare replies then without waiting for any response turns back around to face the front.

Well that settles it. Looks like I'm going to have to ask around and see if anypony here knows where their keeping my beloved spitfire. With that thought in mind you leave the large line and continue down a random hallway in hopes to find somepony that will show you the way.

Turning the first corner you notice that it's fairly familiar. There was only one door guarded by two dark blue stallions, each of which wore black armor. What makes this door require different guards? You ask yourself as you walk up to the door.

As expected when you stand in front of the door the two stallions stand at attention motionless. You would try to talk to them, but you remember that the other guards remained silent. So being the curious person you are you step forwards only to be halted by two crossing spears.

"No pony is allowed to enter this room without proper permission from the princess Luna." One of the guards lectures with a strong and sturdy voice. "We suggest that you move along." The other guard claims looking at you with a stern expression.

"But what does the rules say about a human?" You state backing away from the two crossing spears. "Surly if the princess wanted me to stay out she would of updated the rules upon my arrival." You counter with a smug expression.

I got them now. You say to yourself as the two stallions look upon one and another with questioning expressions. "I think it's clear that when she said pony she meant any and all sentient beings." The guard on the right responds, the one on the left just nods in agreement.

"Either way you stallions cant harm me without knowing." You state with a smile. Stepping forwards you're greeted once again by the two spears crossing. "What's so important about this room any ways?" You state giving the door a good three knocks.

Upon your knocks the two stallions start to get worried expressions. When the knocking yields no response you knock again, however before you can knock a third time your arm is pulled back with magic and the door flinging open.

Instantly the spears retract and standing in their place is a rather tired looking princess Luna. "So that's why there were different guards!" You states as you backup a bit to give Luna her space. "So is this your room?" You ask Luna who is now rubbing her forehead.

"Anon? What brings you to my chambers at this time?" Luna asks her voice raspy. "And how did thou get passed my guards?" She states giving a glance to both ponies that guard the door. You can see by just her asking that the two guards are nervous.

"I found a loop hole in your orders to them." You claim. "And to be honest I was just wondering what this room was. I'm sorry if I awakened you from your sleep." You state apologetically. "But now that your here can you tell me where you and Celestia stored my machine?" You ask making sure to say machine instead of spitfire, you already awoken a princess you don't want to confuse her as well.

A smile starts to appear on Luna's face. "You know you're the only one other then Celestia that talks to me like this." She says with her raspy voice returning to normal. "Celestia and I stored your 'machine' at the Wonderbolts academy seeing as we have little room here to store it."

"Little room? This place is humongous!" You state earning another chuckle from Luna. "I bet my machine can fit in your room." You say looking around the hallway. "Anyways where is this Wonderbolts academy? I heard Spitfire talking about the Wonderbolts but not about their academy."

"The Wonderbolt academy is for skilled fliers, they have a runway for chariot landings and for fleet landings." Luna lectures telling you everything but the one thing you actually need to know. "As for where it is its in Cloudsdale."

"Can you tell me how to get there from here?" You ask as you have no idea where this Cloudsdale is. If the names are just as literal as the frozen north then you would assume that this place is in the clouds or really high up.

"I can't give you directions to Cloudsdale because your physically not able to stay there." Say what? You say to yourself. How can this be a place when I can't physically be there? "Cloudsdale is a cloud city, only pegasi can stand on clouds." Luna answers your question.

"Then how can my machine be there?" You claim wondering how they got your one winged plane to sit on a cloud. The idea sounded awesome but the reality is that would never happen. If physics exists in this world then your plane should fall right through a cloud like it always does when you're flying.

Luna sighs, you can see that she's really tired but this is your plane were talking about. "The Wonderbolt academy lays at the peak of a plateau so any pony can go and visit." Luna claims. "So while you're not able to visit the city your able to visit the Academy. To get there is a simple task of buying a train ticket, or you could always have me or Celestia teleport you there."

You smile at Luna's offer. "Thanks but it looks like you need your sleep and Celestia is currently occupied. I will see if I can get spitfire to take me there." You say to Luna. "By the way did the northern expedition find the missing wing?" You ask.

"Wing?" Luna states looking at you with a confused expression. "Your machine fly's?" Luna asks getting more intrigued the more information you spill out.

"Yes, my machine is known as a plane. It's what my race used to fly." You lecture Luna for once. "The only reason I was down there was because I crashed. During a fight against the German's I got my wing torn off." You claim making Luna wince.

"German's?" Luna states again with confusion.

Right she knows nothing about human history other then we once existed. "Yeah the German's were humans like me except they came from another part of the world in a country called Germany. It wasn't Germany that we were at war with, more like Nazi Germany. Dam Jerry wouldn't stop coming." You recall the dogfights you had.

Luna nods starting to understand what you're saying, she seems to be picking this stuff up rather fast. "So back to my original question. Did you find the missing wing?" You ask hoping that they did.

Sadly Luna shakes her head. "Sorry Anon, your plane was the only thing we found so far up there." Luna states. "With the freezing temperatures it's hard to conduct a proper search." You nod as you remember the chilling temperatures.

"Do you think I can be sent back up there to scout out the rest of the cavern you found me in?" You ask with a pleading look. If you don't find the missing wing you doubt you will be able to repair the plane, even with the welder.

"I can ask Celestia when I get the chance. As for now I must return to my slumber, I have a long night ahead and I don't want to be dozing off." Luna claims as she once again gives you a warm smile. "It was nice seeing you again Anon. I will make sure that Celestia talks to you about your possessions and expedition."

"Thanks." Is all you say in response as the princess walks back into her room and closes the door behind her. As soon as the door is shut the two guards look at you dumbfound. "What? Never talked to your own princess before?" You state to them as you too walk away into the never-ending hallways.


It's about noon when you once again reach the lobby of the hotel. You made sure to once again use the back door as the press ponies might still be camping out at the front of the hotel, at least you can call them persistent.

Climbing up the hundred or so steps you think back on your actions last night. For sure Spitfire is going to be mad, but at least she knows what you have been through and maybe if you're lucky she will see that you both aren't that different. Not to mention you have to somehow get her to take you to the academy in Cloudsdale.

If worst comes to worst you can try and sneak onto the train. You don't have the much experience with stealth, but there's a first time for everything. As for now though it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot. The worst that could happen is that she throws another lamp or alarm clock at you, if she's even back at hotel yet.

Opening the door to the eleventh floor you walk down the well decorated hallway. You will hand it to Spitfire, she did pick a good place to stay. You heard that this hotel has a pool as well, who knows maybe you will check it out today.

Sadly that idea is tossed out once you reach the door. Right this isn't like back on earth. I can't just go out and buy myself some swim trunks and I don't really think that the ponies would enjoy me skinny dipping into their public pool. Then again aren't all ponies naked? You ask yourself as you go to turn the door knob.

However when you go to turn the handle it sticks in place. Fuck It's locked! You state mentally as you try again and again to open the door. Giving up on the third try you move to plan B and knock three time on the wooden door like you did with Luna's room.

Thankfully after a couple of seconds you hear shuffling inside the room. Your patience wears thin as seconds soon turn into minutes and you knock again three time. I wonder if Spitfire is the type of pony that holds onto her grudges for years? You ponder.

The door soon swings open and standing inside is Spitfire, however instead of pissed off she looks really depressed. I guess that's what happens when you have someone tells you that they had it worse then you. Without any words being spoken you walk inside of the room.

As the door closes you can already feel the awkwardness settle as the room goes silent. "So... what did you do today?" You ask Spitfire, trying to break the ice between you two. Spitfire just jumps onto her bed and stares at you.

Finally as if waiting for the right moment Spitfire speaks up. "I got rejected from four jobs." She states in her normal tone. "Where did you go?" She asks albeit awkwardly. Looks like I'm not the only one feeling shitty from the argument yesterday. You claim to yourself.

"Well I went to the castle to make sure my spitfire is still mine. Sadly Celestia is up to her horn in problems, so I walked around till I stumbled into Luna's room. After a quick chat I came back here, funny that only felt like it was minutes ago yet it's already noon." You say truthfully.

To your surprise Spitfires eyes grow wide. "You don't own me!" She states with a disgusted look upon her face. Oh right she doesn't know that my plane has the same name as her, I should really start say type-300 instead. You say to yourself.

"My plane has the same name as you. Sorry for the confusion, you would be surprised how many ponies get mixed up." You say remembering Ace's reaction to you calling the plane yours.

Spitfires expression changes from a disgusted look to a confused look. "What the hay is a 'plane'?" She asks. Well at least she's talking to me normally for once. Maybe there is some hope for us yet. You state to yourself as you explain what a plane is to Spitfire.

"So what your telling me is that you can fly in this 'plane'?" Spitfire asks only for you to nod in response. "How does that work? Last time I saw it, it had stiff wings that didn't move up and down. How is it suppose to create lift?"

"That's what the propeller at the front of the plane does, it generates enough forward momentum to create lift. The wings are made so that there will be more pressure pushing up then down. This is all achieved by the internal combustion engine." You lecture getting an even more confused look from Spitfire.

"I have no idea what this 'Combustion engine' is let alone what the 'propeller' is. Are you making this up?" Spitfire questions looking at you in the eyes. However when she realizes that you're not lying she sits there nonplussed.

"Don't worry you will be the first pony to ride in it when I get it working." You state with a smile. You're really not doing this for her sake as much as your own. Reason one is that if the plane blows up during start up your taking this little bugger with you. Second there will be a Spitfire flying a spitfire, That alone is worth her flying in it.

"And until that day comes I'm going to consider it a lie." Spitfire claims her expression now is as neutral as Sweden during the war. "So why did they call your 'plane' spitfire?" Spitfire Asks.

"Well it's just a nickname that we give planes. If you really want to know I guess I can tell you." You state trying to remember how the Spitfire got its name. "Back then when the plane was in experimental phase they called the plane Type-300, you can still call it that but it's more popularly known as the spitfire. The name was suggested by Sir Robert MacLean, who at the time called his little daughter Ann, 'a little spitfire.' The word itself dates back to the Elizabethan times where it refers to a particularly fiery, ferocious type of person, usually a women." You claim ending your little lecture.

"That and during start up you can make the plane literally spit fire from its exhaust pipes. I can see why your parents named you Spitfire." You say with a smug expression plastered upon your face.

"I'm not fiery!" Spitfire yells out countering her own argument.

You point at Spitfire "Point proven. Not only does your attitude match the name your color scheme does as well. The way you do your hair looks like you're on fire." You claim pointing to said part on the pony.

Spitfire looks up at her hair then back at you. "You do have a point there." She states tapping her hair with a hoof. "I do have 'hot' looks." She states with a sultry smile that only makes you want to vomit.

No offence to any of the ponies but you don't find any of them attractive, let alone would you even consider dating one. Their just so different from humans it would be like committing bestiality. "Whatever you say." You state sitting down on the chair you hid behind yesterday night.

With nothing really left to say Spitfire falls backwards and onto the cozy bed. It's not till then that two things hit you. One you have yet to eat and two, you need to ask Spitfire if she wouldn't mind taking you to the Academy. Both seem very unlikely but now that she's in a somewhat normal mood it seems like as good as a chance as any.

"While I was talking with Luna she stated that my plane was at the Wonderbolts academy." This gets Spitfires attention as she rolls over so she's facing you. The entire movement looked so adorable but you refrain from letting her know. "I was wondering if you could take me there? Seeing as you used to work there."

"Even if I could take you there why would I do it?" She claims bringing up a good point. Going back to the academy would be like opening an old wound to her. "I don't see how that trip would do nothing but hurt me." She states cementing your ideas.

Thinking for a couple of seconds you come up with two very good reasons she should come. "For one I could try and persuade the Wonderbolts to let you back in. Second you get to see the plane I have been talking about."

"I already seen your plane. I was the one that lugged it out of the cavern." Spitfire states pointing out a good point. "But I do like the first reason, maybe if they see you saying it they will let me back in." Spitfire ponders, you swear you can see a spark in her eyes.

"Don't get your hopes up. I'm sure that if the Wonderbolts kicked you out I was not the only reason. They must of been planning it for a long time and this event just enabled them to do it." You say as you don't want to raise this mares hopes only for them to be crushed upon arrival. "As my father always said hope for the best, but expect the worst."

Spitfires expression settles back down to neutral. "Good point." Spitfire says as she rolls back over to stare at the ceiling. "Fine, I will take you. Only because I get another shot at staying in the Wonderbolts, and it looks like I'm showing you this 'wonderful world'." Spitfire states, she practically spat out the words 'wonderful world'.

"You should really appreciate the time you live in compared to mine." You state remembering back to your time. If you weren't in the air force you were in the navy or worst of all the infantry. You're heart went out for the men fighting on the ground, they were the ones that got it the worst.

"Why should I, when it just took away everything from me?" She replies once again bitterly. "I bet back in your time you were living the dream. What with all those technological advancements I have heard about your race."

"Maybe you won't now but later on I'm sure you will realize just how lucky you are." You claim as your stomach grumbles. The noise was loud enough so that Spitfire could hear it. "And while we're talking would you mind if we grabbed something to eat? I don't really have any bits to my name yet, but I swear that I will pay you back."

"I guess I can't let you starve." Spitfire huffs. "You're like a foal you know that? Have to be fed and looked after." She states hopping of her bed and making her way to the hotel room door.

"Yeah, well at least I don't whine like you do." You state back at her.

"Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice." ~ Robert Frost

Author's Note:

As per usual like the story, make correction, or just chill in the comments! I hope you all had a wonderful new year! I know I was stuck at work delivering packages while everyone else was partying there butts off. Anyway thanks for all your support in the comments they really help me push through these writers blocks, had to restart this story twice because of them. :twilightsheepish: