• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 2,010 Views, 87 Comments

Night of the anthro ponies. - darkmage1997



The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Silver Spoon, Dinky, and Twist are all turning into anthromorphic ponies after being accidently bitten by their respective lovers. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
11
 87
 2,010

Chapter 4: Nightmare Night, and more HELLO NURSE!

A few months had passed since the first human changing incident with the fillies, and tonight was nightmare night, and it was in Carousel Boutique that Rarity was making costumes for the fillies, and was putting the final touches on the last costume, "And THERE! Perfection, if I do say so myself," Rarity said, giving a nod of approval at the seven costumes before her.

Just then, she heard the front door opening, "Rarity! We're home!" she heard Sweetie Belles voice call to her.

"COMING!" Rarity called to her sister, as she walked into the main room to find the fillies, all standing in the middle of the room, waiting for the fashion designer, "Ah girls, I've just finished your costumes! They're in the changing rooms," Rarity said, pointing to the changing rooms.

"Thanks sis!" Sweetie Belle squeaked, leading her friends into the dressing rooms, "OH WOW! Silver is so going to love this!" Sweetie Belle squeaked.

"I can just imagine the look on Toby's face when he sees me in this!" Silver Spoon said.

"Ah can't wait for Nathan to rest his eyes on mah costume!" Applebloom said, blushing at the thought of her coltfriend.

"This won't make me look too girly right?" Scootaloo asked.

"Don't worry Scootaloo, I'm sure it won't cramp your style, and I really love how my costume looks," Dinky said.

"I bet Icezer will have the same reaction he had when he first saw me in my first human dress," Twist said, giggling at the thought of her coltfriend.

"Thanks Rarity!" Sweetie Belle squeaked at her sister, as she and the others got their costumes on.

"You're all very welcome," Rarity said, when she heard a knock at her door, "Coming!" Rarity said in a sing song voice, as she trotted over to the front door to see her friends all together in their own costumes, "Why hello everyone, so glad of you to come," Rarity said, also seeing Cadence and Shining Armor as well as Nathan, Guard and Skyla, "Oh, its good to see you again as well, Cadence and Shining Armor," Rarity said, greeting the Crystal family.

"Its good to see you again too Rarity," Cadence said, looking around the boutique, trying to find the fillies, "Where's that nice filly Applebloom and her friends?" Cadence asked, not seeing her sons fillyfriend anywhere.

"We're here!" sang the voices of the fillies as they stepped out of the changing rooms in their costumes in human form. Applebloom, Silver Spoon, and Twist were all dolled up in a French maids outfit, Dinky, Sweetie Belle, and Nyx were all wearing cat costumes, and Scootaloo was wearing a Greek Pixie outfit.

"My word, your costumes are simply stunning, wouldn't you all agree?" Rarity asked, turning towards her friends and family. Just then, as soon as the boys saw their respective fillyfriends costume, they were all having hilarious reactions.

Toby, Icezer, and Nathan all did a wolf whistle and by yanking their tongues, they spat out gold coins like a slot machine, "HELLO FRENCH NURSE!" they all rang.

Conner, Josh, and Silver all wrapped their tongues around themselves, and then gave the tips a hard yank, making them all spin around like tops, before falling to the floor, "HELLO KITTY!" was all they could say.

As for Mike, by pulling his hair, he made like window shades, and scrunched up like an accordion, before turning into a firework rocket, and shooting into the sky, before falling down, all charred up, "HELLO PIXIE!" he said, making goo-goo eyes at Scootaloo.

"Men, go fig!" Crystal, Kelly, Melody, and Clover said, making pouty faces.

"Oh my, you weren't kidding when you said that their reactions were funny," Cadence said with a giggle.

"But why do they make those reactions?" Diamond Tiara asked, trying to suppress her laughter.

"Well, inside everyone's body is a chemical called attractivite, which, if they see someone they dub beautiful in an outfit that makes them look attractive, it causes the person or pony to deny that laws of physics, thus causing those humorous reactions," a puppet scientist said, pointing at some diagrams. The boys all straightened themselves out, slapping themselves back into reality.

"Ok, lets go get us some candy! I can carry your candy bag for you, if you want me to, master," Silver Spoon said, fluttering her eyelashes at Toby, who blushed furiously at the motion, but kindly shook his head.

"No thanks, I'll be alright," Toby said, wrapping his arm around Silver Spoons shoulder, which was copied by the other boys, save for Silver and Icezer, who were too tall, so Twist and Sweetie Belle just hugged their legs, as the group went out to enjoy Nightmare Night.

Author's Note:

Here's chapter 4! If you want me to do an Easter special, let me know!