• Published 14th Aug 2014
  • 2,010 Views, 87 Comments

Night of the anthro ponies. - darkmage1997



The Cutie Mark Crusaders, Silver Spoon, Dinky, and Twist are all turning into anthromorphic ponies after being accidently bitten by their respective lovers. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
11
 87
 2,010

Chapter 1: The bites, and the changes

It was anther glorious day in the land of Equestria, and in the friendly little town of Ponyville, a group of friends, almost half humans and half ponies, were enjoying their lunches together on the playgrounds of the Ponyville schoolhouse. "Ah, its so pretty today!" Sweetie Belle commented, feeling relaxed on this glorious day.

"Yeah, so what are all of you doing for the weekend?" Bolt asked his friends.

"Well, me and Toby are going out to the movies tonight, so there's that," Silver Spoon replied, bantering her eyelashes at her human coltfriend, who blushed at the motion.

"No way! Me and Joshie are going to the movies too!" Dinky said with a squeak, as Josh blushed at how cute she was.

"Same here with me and my cutie of a coltfriend Conner," Nyx commented, acting all lovey dovey at the thought of her blonde coltfriend, who was sitting next to her, blushing as well.

"I'm going with daddy on a business vacation to Manehatten, so I'll be out of town," Diamond Tiara said, giving a sad smile to her colt friend.

"Nathans coming to visit, so I guess he and ah might go out," Applebloom said with a blush.

"I'm going to Cloudsdale with Rainbow Dash, so like Diamond, I'll be out as well," Scootaloo said, looking at Mike. Just then, the school bell rang, signaling the end of recess.

"Well, lets head back in," Nyx said, leading her friends inside. But as the human boys began to follow them, they didn't see a couple of colts come out from behind them and push them all to the ground, and unfortunately scraping their respective fillyfriends with their canines, which made them yelp in surprise, as they looked back to see the colts looking at the boys with mean stares. "Hey! Just what do you think you're doing to my little brother, and my coltfriend?!" Nyx asked, furious at the colts.

"Ah, back of Nightmare! These monkeys need to know that ponies are dominant in Equestria, and that they're lower than ponies," one of the colts said with a sneer.

"Duh, yeah, they're not important either," the other, yet dumber colt said, backing up his friend.

"How dare you?! Toby, Joshua, and the others are NOT lesser than us!" Dinky growled, trying to help Nyx defend their coltfriends.

"What is going on out here?!" a very angry Cheerilee asked, as she saw the crusaders help the boys up.

"These two shoved my little brother and my coltfriend in the dirt!" Nyx replied.

"You two, in my office, NOW!" Cheerilee demanded.

"Humph, Nightmare is a snitch!" the leader colt snipped, as he and his friend went to the office.

"Are you all ok?" Cheerilee asked, calming down to check the boys.

"Yeah we're fine, but because of them, Nyx, Dinky, and the others were bitten by us," Josh said, feeling guilty for injuring Dinky.

"Let me see," Cheerilee asked the fillies, who showed where they were scraped, "Well, it's not bleeding too much, but I would like to go and clean them up, so they won't get infected," Cheerilee said, smiling at the fillies, and then turned to look at the boys, "Now boys, none of you are in trouble, so try not to worry about it," she said, trying to reassure the boys, who looked down guiltily.

"Hey, don't worry about it sweetie pie, its just a little nick, so don't feel bad," Silver Spoon said, trying to keep Toby's spirits from going down.

"O-ok Silver Spoon, just please don't be mad at me," Toby said, feeling scared if Silver Spoon was going to snap at him.

"Shh, none of us are mad at you, so don't any of you worry about it," Silver Spoon said, trying to reassure Toby, along with the other boys.

"Come along girls, lets get those scratches patched up," Cheerilee said to them, leading them to her desk where she keeps the first aid kit. The fillies nodded and went to get some bandages and medicine. After getting patched up, the fillies then proceeded to take their seats. "Alright, before I begin the lesson, there's a little matter to attend to in my office, so no wild parties," Cheerilee said, gaining giggles from the fillies and colts, as she left the room. After a while, she came in with the colts from recess, who she decided to switch places with Snips and Snails, to seat them up front. And school went on as usual, and at the end of the day, Cheerilee said her goodbyes to her class for the next week was Spring Break.

"Aww yeah! Spring Break! Well, I guess I'll see you all later!" Scootaloo said, giving her goodbyes to her friends, as she went to go and find Rainbow Dash.

"I'll see you later tonight sweetie pie," Silver Spoon said, giving her coltfriend a kiss on the cheek before walking home with Diamond Tiara.

"Well, there's Sparkler, I'll see you tonight Joshie!" Dinky said, running to greet her older sister.

"Ok kids, lets get you all home," Twilight said, picking up her sons and daughters.

"Come along Sweetie Belle, Conner, and Charity," Rarity said, smiling at her sister, and son and daughter.

"Lets go Toby and Serenity," Fluttershy said, taking her human son and green Pegasus daughter home.

"Well, time for a week of off time for y'all, and some kissy-kissy for Applebloom when Nathan gets here," Applejack teased her little sister, who blushed furiously, as Applejacks sons and daughters just giggled at her blush.

Later that night,

After finishing the triple date, the three couples all headed to Sugarcube Corner for a nice dinner to make up for the sad excuse for a movie, "Sweet Celestia, that movie was awful!" Dinky groaned dreadfully.

"Tell me about, it's like someone had a 'no talent in filming' spell cast on them," Nyx grumbled in agreement.

"Well, despite the movie, it's still a pretty night," Toby commented, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, I heard there was supposed to be a full moon tonight," Silver Spoon said, smiling at her coltfriend.

"Oh, I think I see it!" Josh said, pointing to the moon, as it dramatically came out from behind the clouds. But as soon as the fillies saw the moon, they collapsed. "DINKY! NYX!" Josh cried in worry.

"SILVER SPOON!" Toby exclaimed, as he tried to comfort the gray filly. But as soon as he propped her head up, Toby, Conner, and Josh all watched in a mix of horror and amazement at what was happening to the three fillies. Their muzzles all shortened so that their faces were flat, their coats of fur all retracted, leaving only skin behind. Next, their hooves all made sickeningly cracking sounds as both sets separated into five fingers replacing their forehooves, and five toes where their hind hooves were. Next, their legs all shrank in width, turning into sleek, slender legs and arms, and their tails becoming more bushy. Lastly, their bodies became more hourglass shaped. Before the very shocked boys stood their fillyfriends who were no longer ponies, but humanized versions of them.

Rubbing her head, Nyx looked up to see shocked looks on her little brother and his friends faces. "Josh, what's wrong?" she asked, feeling concerned for her brother.

"Uh, nothings wrong with US, but you three may want to do this," Josh said, clamping hand like a crab.

"Why, is this something you humans..." Silver Spoon cut her self off when she saw that in place of her hooves, were a set of hands. "AHH! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!" Silver Spoon cried in distress. The other fillies noticed what happened to themselves, and were also shocked.

"Girls, just stay calm," Josh instructed.

Taking deep breaths, the fillies calmed down, "What does the rest of us look like?!" Dinky asked, with tears stinging her eyes.

"Uh, like you, but as humans with tails, and pony ears," Conner said, trying to break it to them as carefully as possible.

"As humans?!" the fillies cried.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure how this could've happened," Josh said with a sad nod, trying to comfort Dinky.

"Wait, what if those bites caused it?" Toby asked, which caught their attention. "Its possible that some of our saliva might've entered their bloodstreams, and contaminated their DNA with our human genes," Toby theorized.

"So, it's just like werewolves?" Conner asked, looking at the boy with glasses.

"In a way, yes, but ponies are turning human," Toby clarified.

"What's a werewolf?" Silver Spoon asked her coltfriend.

"A monster that changes with every full moon cycle, but you girls are way too far off to be monsters," Toby explained, holding Silver Spoons newly formed hands.

"Oh, so what should we do now?" Conner asked, not knowing what they should do next.

"Why don't we go and ask my Mommy? She and Trinity might know something," Josh suggested, to which everyone nodded in agreement. As the boys stood up, their fillyfriends tried to stand up on two legs, which prompted the boys to act as crutches. "Just lean on me Dinky, and move your legs as I tell you," Josh told the changed unicorn, who nodded. After a while of acting as crutches, the fillies began to walk more freely on two legs. And so, with the teachings out of the way, the three couples made their way to the Castle of Friendship.

Author's Note:

This story is based on the Lyra and Bon-Bon story, night of the werepony, so this is not my original idea. But please leave a comment and let me know what you think so far.