• Published 8th Aug 2014
  • 2,402 Views, 49 Comments

Naruto the son of Sombra - darkvslight346



Naruto has been kicked out of the village unjustly. He then met Sombra who took him as his son. Does Sombra have other reasons for this or is it just from the goodness of his heart? The Ponies are anthro in the story

  • ...
31
 49
 2,402

Chapter 6

Aku began to give the mane six an evil grin which unnerved them. They hadn't expected the brothers to have a second form but they were confident they could win the fight with the power they got.

Rainbow Dash quickly yelled out "It doesn't matter what your new form is we can still beat you two."

Aku laughed and said "Oh really now lets see you handle this."

Aku began to suck in air and inflate his cheeks. The flames on his shoulders turned blue and became more intense. Before Rainbow Dash could even think of what he was doing he produced a fierce blue flame from his mouth.

She moved her sword in front of her and her Cutie mark glowed. From her sword a vortex of wind came out and collided with the flames. To her surprise Rainbow's wind vortex was quickly engulfed by the flames and began spiral toward her.

When the flames reached her it exploded in her face setting her hair on fire. Before she could try and put it out Aku kneed her in the gut and stepped on her hair putting out the flames.

Aku mocking said "See I'm not such a bad guy after all I stopped your hair from burning."

Rarity ran at him and prepared to cut him with her sickles but he dodged and kicked one out of her hand. He grabbed her by her neck and began to choke her.

Pinkie ran toward her friend with her spiral sword in hand. Aku threw Rarity at her sword which caused Pinkie to drop her sword to not impale her friend. But the second she did Aku sped toward her and kicked her head knocking her back.

He then grabbed her sword and stabbed the flying Rarity on the shoulder he then removed her from the blade. As she began to scream Aku laughed and said "The sword may look fucked up but it's effective if it wasn't pink I would have used it as my own."

As he began to observe the spiral sword Rainbow charged at him from behind with her sword in hand ready to strike. He quickly turned around the blades collided.

He looked in her eyes and said "I was right out of all of them you were the best fighter well maybe except for that purple unicorn but I say that's around even."

She simply responded with an angry tone "I won't let you hurt my friends Even if it means losing my life."

As she said that her sword began to glow and it may have been slight but Aku noticed her power and speed increase slightly.

He then thought to him self "It appears when they are more fateful to their element it increases their power better keep a note of that. Given enough time I might have to use my final form."

The two of them began to exchange strikes and send sparks flying. Aku smirked and said "Well given how strong you are it's not a surprise you took out my father."

His expression then changed from amusement to pure anger as she continued "I will make you suffer for what you did, you little bitch."

Rainbow Dash replied with disgust on her face "We did what we had to do, he left us no choice and if we need to we'll do it again."

The two kept exchanging slashes and insults at high speeds. Even though Aku was holding back Rainbow Dash was putting up a good fight. Even though he wanted to kill her he was never the less impressed, she could have been a general in their army if he didn't hate her.

While Aku was Fighting Rainbow the other 3 were holding off Naruto who was quickly knocking them down.

Applejack used her chains and tied him down. They extended and were able to bind his entire body. Instead of struggling Naruto stayed calm and didn't move. Twilight began to charge up the purple beam from her sword.

As she was about to fire it Naruto quickly pulled the chains and broke free from them he then brought Applejack in front of him. He knew even with their power up their opponent's attacks could still hurt them.

He then said "Well I'll give you a choice your attack can badly hurt both me and this farm pony, so you either hit me and her or you drop you weapon so you can avoid hurting your friend."

Applejack quickly said "Twilight don't worry about me you have to stop him and if it means killing me just do it we can't let anymore lives be ruined."

Twilight expression of determination went to that of mixed emotion. He knew she had to stop him but she couldn't bring herself to harm one of her closest friends. She began dropped her sword and laid it on the ground.

Naruto then said in a cold voice "Now pass it to me and she goes free and if you don't I'll kill her."

Applejack shouted out close to tears "Don't do it sugarcube we can't let him win."

With Twilight's tears rolling down her cheek she used her magic and gave Naruto her sword. He then gave a cruel grin and said "Oh just so you know I lied I'm killing her anyway so I might as well do that now."

He grabbed her sword and plunged the blade into her arm and to save his ears the trouble of hearing her scream he knocked her out and put her on the ground with the sword over her head.

He then said "Now to finish the job once and for all."

But before he could strike, Fluttershy screamed out "HOW DARE YOU."

He turned around and was taken back to see the shy girl giving him a glare which genuinely took him back. As a reflex action he activated his Sharingan and looked back at her.

Using the mind control power he tired to control her and said "Turn around and give me your weapon."

However to his surprise she was able to resist his control and she said "No you drop Twilight's weapon and take your brother and leave now."

He was taken back completely she was able to resist the Sharingan and it was as if her glare was making him want to listen.

Fluttershy then said "Well mister, are you going to leave now."

Naruto tried to break eye contact by he was unable to avoid her gaze even when he closed his eyes he was unable to keep it closed for less than a second.

As she got close to him he knew he had to act quickly or she would be able to either kill him or make him able leave. He took the sword and stabbed his palm. The pain was enough to snap him out of the trance and he kept his eyes closed.

Fluttershy quickly snapped out of the stare and she said "Why would you do that."

Naruto growled and said "That was a nice trick you were able to resist the Sharingan but it wont work now with my eyes closed it's useless."

Twilight then added "This is good he can't see us so we have an advantage now."

Naruto smirked and said "Just because I can't see you doesn't mean I can't smell or hear you."

He ran toward Fluttershy and kneed her in the face. Twilight ran to help her friend but Naruto slashed the sword at her just missing her and cutting her hair.

Fluttershy tried to hit him with her swords but he used his to block it. Despite her having two swords and Naruto not being able to use his eyes he was still significantly stronger than her. His strength overcame Fluttershy's blades and snapped them in half.

Before she could try and react he punches her in the gut and knocked her out. When he heard her fall to the ground he saw her blades had turned back to her element.

Naruto wanting to test out a theory he dropped Twilight's sword ran to where Rarity was and snapped her scythes. Sure enough the scythes glowed and turned back to the element of generosity.

He then looked up and said "Aku just to let you know if you break the blade they turn back to the elements so if you finish toying with her just break the sword to end the fight quickly."

Aku gave him a glare and while dodging strikes said "Hey that sword belonged to one of my mine I'm kicking your ass when we get back home."

Before Naruto could retort back He jumped out of the way and dodged Applejack's sword which was swung at him. He looked and saw her staring at him. Blood dripped from her arm with a few drops of it in her blonde hair.

Naruto Looked at her and said "You should have done yourself a favor and stayed down."

Applejack tired to take back her sword but Naruto grabbed it by the chain and pulled her toward him. He smirked and said "I'm going to make sure you don't get up after this you waste of oxygen."

He then grabbed the chain and tied it around his hands. He then said "Let's make sure you don't waste anymore shall we."

Before she could run Naruto put the chain around her neck and used it as a noose to choke her. Applejack began to struggle, she put her good hand on the chain to try and remove it but Naruto just tighten his grip even more.

Naruto laughed and said "Hey come on cow girl don't have anything funny to say."

She tried to respond but all that came out was a muffled scream.

Naruto manically grinned ands added "Hilarious."

As she kept struggling Applejack could feel the lack of oxygen in her body. Her limbs began to feel limp and she was about to lose consciousness.

However before she could faint she felt the chains around her neck loosen. She looked and saw Twilight In a fighting position with her sword in hand. She then saw Naruto with her sword and the chain rapped around his hand.

Naruto was able to dodge the strike with no damage but just barely. He looked at her with a pissed and slightly amused look and said "So I thought you were cowering in fear where did this sudden burst of courage come from?"

She looked at him but instead of fear she gave a look of confidence as she said "I will not lose my friends to someone like you are about to learn the power of friendship."

Before Naruto could laugh Twilight's sword glowed and she dashed at him. He used his sword to block the strike as he noticed her increase in power.

Naruto smirked as he said "Well it looks like we made the right choice of taking the others out."

Naruto began to exchange strikes with Twilight. She was trying her hardest to get the upper hand but they were in a deadlock. She and Rainbow were the only ones conscious, she knew they were strong but not this strong and from the looks of it they were holding back.

She thought to herself "We have to win this if we don't Equestria is doomed. How are we going to beat them?"

Earlier in Canterlot

Celestia looked intensely at the fight through a magic crystal orb. As expected when they activated the elements they would have the upper hand it looked as if they would win.

As she was watching Luna walked in and said "Dear sister how goes the fight?"

Celestia looked at her and said "It looks like they can win this fight. The two of them are strong but not as much as Sombra was."

Luna nodded and said "If they had been that strong we would have handled them ourselves."

As she finished she noticed something on the crystal "Sister what is that?"

Celestia looked and saw what seemed to be them powering up. She gasped and said "No it can't be they were hiding their true power?"

As they looked they gave horrified stares at the menacing new form they had. Luna then said "I have never seen anything like that before what are they?"

Celestia couldn't even respond she could only stare in shock as she saw the wielders get beaten down by the two.

She finally said "Luna we have to go now this changes every thing we have to save them."

Luna nodded and stretched her wings "We should be able to get there in 10 minutes at full speed lets hope that's enough."

At present

As they were fighting the remaining two Naruto and Aku grew increasingly bored. The wielders had grown from amusing to just plain annoying.

Naruto kicked Twilight back and said "Well this was fun but now I'm ending it."

As he said this he formed a black ball of energy in his hands and said while smirking "Let's see how you handle a biju ball."

He ran and thrust the ball at he which she blocked with her sword. However to her surprise the ball shattered her sword like it was made of butter and the shockwave that was created when they collided was strong enough to send her flying and crash on the ground as her sword turned back to her element.

As Aku saw that he smirked and said "Well looks like you are the only one left your reward you get to die last and watch as we kill your friends."

Rainbow Dash tried to slash at him but he caught her sword in his hand and snapped it. As it turned back to the element form he punched her in the gut and knocked her out.

Aku frowned and said "Oh shit well I guess we have to wait till she wakes up so we can make her watch."

Naruto shook his head and said "No let's just end this fast it's becoming boring now."

Aku smirked and said "Rock paper scissors to see who kills first."

Naruto took his hand back ready to play and so did Aku, however before they could even say the chant a voice said "We won't let you hurt them you monsters."

Naruto looked up and saw the source of the voice. It was a white alicorn with a flowing blue green and pink mane. Naruto couldn't help but stare at her she was easily the most beautiful creature he had seen. Her body could rival that of supermodels and was barely contained by the tight white dress she wore.

Aku on the other hand was busy looking at the dark blue alicorn next to her. Her mane looked like the night sky and glistened with what looked like stars on it. But his eyes drifted to another part of her body which was barely covered by her black dress.

Noticing the stares they were getting from the boys Luna said "How dare you look at us with lust in your eyes we are the princesses of Equestria and we will not be treated like…."

As she continued ranting Aku rolled his eyes and said to Naruto "Oh great she's an uptight bitch that takes her down to like 8.5."

As Naruto was about to roll his eyes he noticed something Luna said "Aku she said she and her sister were the princess of Equestria which means…."

Aku's eyes grew large as he said "They were the ones who banished father all those years ago."

Aku narrowed his eyes and shouted "Enough princess Luna and if your wondering how I know your name our father told us stories about you how you were nothing but a useless bitch who couldn't keep her nose out of everyone else's business."

Luna took a step back and was clearly insulted by his words. Celestia stepped back and said "Watch how you speak to my sister you …."

Naruto cut her off and said "And you must be Celestia the one who banished Luna to the moon when she had just one fleeting moment of jealousy to think you could be so heartless to do that to your own sister."

Celestia glared at him and said "You have some nerve to come here and say that to us who do you think you are."

Aku gritted his teeth and said "I can ask you the same question just who the hell do you think we are?"

Naruto quickly added "I'll tell you who we are we are the sons of king Sombra and we are the ones who will wipe you and the elements of harmony from the face of the earth."

Celestia stared the two of them down and analyzed them. Even though they talked big they had the power to back it up she may have had to use that form if she wanted to beat them.

Luna was prepared to fight them she was not willing to let the wielders, the first friends she had in over a thousand years, die to those scum. She may have not been as strong as Celestia was but she would still fight as much as she could.

Celestia looked at them and said in a loud booming royal Canterlot voice "LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW AND NEVER RETURN OR YOU WILL MEET YOUR FATHER IN THE AFTERLIFE."

Naruto laughed and said "Yeah right like you would be willing to kill…"

She cut him off and said "If it insures the safety of my subjects I will do it quickly and painlessly."

She then used her magic and transported the mane six back to the town. She then continued "Prepare to see my wrath when you attack my subjects."

As she said that the ground beneath her shook. When they looked at her they saw her hair turning red and yellow. Her body gave a golden glow which intensified at each passing second and her eyes turned gray. Soon she stopped charging her energy and spread out her wings which had turned golden in color.

She then said "This is my strongest form I rarely ever use it for combat as any one who is nearby can be badly hurt if they are not strong enough which is why I sent the others away this is between us now. However I am benevolent you have till the count of three to leave now and never return."

Aku snorted and said "Are you joking we aren't scared of you."

She didn't even reply but just released a huge amount of power and said "ONE."

Luna could only marvel at her sister's power, her sister had told of a form she had but she never knew it was so powerful.

Naruto began to get a bit worried she had a lot of power and there was no time to go into the second version of the nine tails shroud. He began to power up another biju bomb but put much more power into it this time.

Celestia ignored what he was doing and said "TWO." At that she released even more power which caused Aku to drop his smug grin.

Naruto was ready to use his attack but was unsure if it was able to keep up with the sun princesses' attack. Celestia held her hand forward and was about to say three but a voice from behind said "Really trying intimidate them are you Tia?"

They looked and saw 'Blade' walk toward them. He then looked at Naruto and Aku and said "Well this all went horribly off plan you two should have just killed the wielders at the start instead of holding back."

Naruto was about to retort back to him but Celestia said "What are you doing here?"

Blade snorted and said "Oh Tia is that any way to greet an old friend? Well I'd love to stay and chat but I need to pick up my idiots. Come along boys."

Before they could respond he sped behind them and trapped them in a magical dome. Before he left he said "Well this was lovely we have to do it again sometime see you later princesses."

With that his horn glowed and the three of them disappeared. Luna stepped forward and said with disgust "A teleportation spell and a strong one at that they are probably half way across the planet."

Celestia didn't utter a word she merely powered down to her base and collapsed. Luna ran to her and said "Sister are you alright?"

Celestia simply said "I'm fine Luna but that form takes a lot out of me and I did release a lot of power so I could make them leave. But that's not the point we have to see Twilight and her friends we need to make sure they are alive."

Luna nodded and carried her sister to Ponyville.

Meanwhile

Blade dropped Naruto and Aku to the ground and growled at them as he said "You idiots if I didn't get there when I did you would have been dead by now."

Aku scoffed and said "Please at full power we could have easily taken her down."

Blade glared at him and said "Yes but you really think they would have given you that chance?"

Naruto simply added "I doesn't matter the important thing is that we rest us and then fight them again so we can finish the job."

Blade was about to respond but then said "Wait were you disappointed when you fought the wielders of the elements?"

Aku chimed in and said "So what is we were?"

Blade quickly said "Well you see their sword have a second power up and it's powerful."

Naruto quickly added "What does that have to do with this why would we want to make them stronger?"

Blade smirked and said "Simple you see what's the best way to defeat them? The answer is simple crush their morale and the way to do that is simple. If you beat them when they are at their strongest they will lose all will to fight and you can crush them like the bugs they are."

Aku then said "And this time we do it when we are in full power just so they see how weak they really are.

Naruto smirked and said "It sounds like a bad idea but I want to do it just so Celestia knows her full power is nothing compared to mine."

Blade nodded and said "I know just the group of people to help us achieve that."

Author's Note:

Before people Say fluttershy could not resist the sharingan please rememeber that she stared down a cockatrice while begin turned into stone don't underestimate her stare.