• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 4,494 Views, 107 Comments

The Lost Swordsman - Star Shadow



Zoro gets transformed and transported to the land of Equestria after a fight and now has to deal with a world that's completely opposite of what he's used to. How'll he do here? Read and find out!

  • ...
17
 107
 4,494

Back with the Straw Hats

- Back with the other Straw Hats

It’s been almost two hours since Zoro disappeared from the Thousand Sunny thanks to Rikaru’s surprise attack with his Void-Void devil fruit. Now, the heavily beaten enemy captain sat tied to a chair in the Sunny’s kitchen with the remaining Straw Hats surrounding him and his first mate, who was tied to another chair nearby with his own Kairoseki chains. “WHERE’S ZORO!?” yelled Luffy for the hundredth time in the last hour.

“Holololo!” laughed Rikaru. “And just why would I tell you Straw Hat? So you can go and rescue your precious nakama?”

“YES! NOW WHERE’S ZORO!?” yelled the rubber captain before his head was smacked by the crew’s navigator.

“He’s obviously not going to tell us anything by just asking him Luffy. We need to try something else if he’s going to spill where he sent Zoro” stated Nami.

“Perhaps I may be of some assistance Nami-san” said Robin, who’d been quietly sitting in the kitchen’s corner watching her nakama.

“You think you can get him to crack Robin?” asked Nami.

Robin nodded with her usual smile. “My years in Baroque Works taught me how to be very persuasive when I need to be.”

“Then get it done Robin!” cheered Nami at her best friend’s offer.

“It won’t take long everyone, I promise, but I would prefer it if you would all wait outside for me” stated Robin.

“But I wanna watch!” whined Luffy as he was dragged out by Nami.

“Good luck Robin!” yelled Nami.

“Please don’t kill them Robin. I can’t cure that yet” said Chopper.

“Give ‘em hell Nico Robin!” cheered Franky.

“You’re so beautiful when you’re dangerous Robin-chwan!” praised Sanji as he span out after the crew, closing the door behind him.
Robin gave a slight wave to her departing nakama before kind smile turned to a malicious one. “Now then Torane-san” she said turning back to the Void fruit user. “Shall we get started?” she asked, crossing her arms.
- Outside

The entire Straw Hat Crew other than Luffy; who was grinning, were paling and nervously gulping at the sounds of screaming coming from the kitchen along with a few loud cracks ever now and then.

“Wow, I really do not envy them” stated Nami.

“R-r-r-ro-rob-b-b-b-in s-s-su-sure i-is sc-sc-scar-r-r-ry” trembled Usopp.

“Why’re you so scared Usopp? What’s happening?” asked Chopper, whose ears were being covered by Sanji.

“Nothing Chopper” answered Sanji calmly.

“Yohohoho! It sounds like Robin-san is having some fun!” laughed Brooke.

It was then that the screaming stopped and Robin emerged from the kitchen. “Did you find out where Zoro-bro is Nico Robin?” asked Franky.

Robin smiled. “Indeed I did Franky-san” she replied before turning to re-enter the kitchen with the others behind her.

When the crew entered the kitchen most of them paled further at sight of their archeologist’s handy work. Sitting in the chair was a broken and bloodied Rikaru who had both of his legs twisted up at angles they should never be at, his right arm was easily dislodged with from his socket, and his collar bone was sticking out from his neck. The sight was enough for Usopp to run outside holding his mouth and the others to be left frozen in shock.

“Ahhhh! Robin, I told you not to kill him!” screamed Chopper, who’d entered the kitchen after Usopp ran out. “Someone call a doctor!”

“YOU ARE A DOCTOR, YOU LITTLE SH-“screamed Rikaru before he froze under Robin’s icy glare from what he was about to call her innocent nakama.

The archaeologist then turned to her nakama and smiled again. “I’m sorry Chopper-san, it would appear as though I allowed myself to get carried away. Could you please examine him before he bleeds out?”

“Oh right” said Chopper as he raced out of the kitchen to his infirmary then back with some supplies. After examining Rikaru for a few minutes Chopper finished and turned to his nakama. “These injuries won’t kill him but he needs to be placed in a full body cast if he ever wants to be able to use his limbs again.”

Hearing a nearby shudder Nami turned towards Rikaru’s chain wielding companion to find him pale, sweating, cowering, and probably traumatized from witnessing Robin’s special methods. “There’s no time for that right now Chopper.”

“WHAT!?” screamed Rikaru.

“SHUT UP!” screamed Nami as she punched the enemy captain’s head. “We’ll have Chopper fix you up AFTER we come back with Zoro.”

“Yeah, now where is he!?” yelled Luffy.

“I can track which dimension I sent him to and send you there as well to find him” said the void user in a panic of being hurt again.

“Yosh! Let’s go find Zoro guys!” cheered Luffy.

Rikaru’s abdomen, clothes and all, slowly became a deep black color and expanded to the edges of the ropes that restrained him.

“That portal’s kind of small” examined Usopp, who’d reentered the room a minute ago.

“Yeah I don’t think I’ll be able to fit through that” stated Franky. “You guys can go on ahead. I’ll stay here and make sure that these two don’t try to trap you guys in there or anything.”

“You should stay too Brooke. There’s no telling how the people of this world will react to seeing a talking skeleton” said Nami.

“I understand Nami-san, but before you go may I see your panties?” asked the musician before his head was kicked clean off of his shoulders by the navigator.

“Idiots” muttered Nami as she climbed through the portal behind Luffy who leapt through.

“Wait for me Nami-swan” yelled Sanji as the chef dived after her.

“W-w-wait! My ‘afraid of going to mystery dimensions’ disease is acting up” panicked Usopp as Robin’s hana hands pushed him to and into the portal.

Chopper was the next to go but he could help but be afraid of the dark, colorless portal that had just consumed his friends. He then felt familiar arms wrap themselves around him and lift him off of the group. “Don’t be afraid Chopper-kun. We’ll enter together” calmed Robin as the reindeer gratefully held on to her arms. She then turned to her remaining two nakama and smiled. “We promise to not take too long” she said as a pair of her hana hands helped place Brooke’s head back onto his body. “I’m sure that Zoro-san couldn’t have gotten into much trouble in only two hours.” With that she turned and gracefully climbed through the portal with Chopper cradled in her arms waving good bye to the cyborg and skeleton before dark cover the pair.

Author's Note:

Short chap I know, but don't worry everyone the next one's following either today or tomorrow!