• Published 16th Jul 2014
  • 2,545 Views, 140 Comments

Angel Wings - SeasonTheWiccan



Angel Wings is your typical unicorn, at least that's what Ponyville thinks...but in truth, she hasn't told them everything about herself.

  • ...
6
 140
 2,545

Prologue

She laid there, staring up at the ceiling, her breaths were shortening; her heart slowing down. But the funny thing was that she knew it was coming. Death was calling her. She thought of her friends who had given so much to her: friendship, love and somepony to make an impact on. To them, she was what they called, 'a walking inspiration,' she never knew what they meant by that. She now knew, she saw death coming and had taken it like ripping off a bandage. Like it wasn't a big deal, like it was something that had to be done. We all live, and then we die. Every part of her looked dead, her coat, her eyes, her hair, even her slight smile as she laid there, waiting for death to take her.

'No more pain,' she thought to herself.

She then thought of Big Mac, who also gave her his time and as much love as one pony could give until the very end. He was the only pony she would bear foals for, the only one she would help provide for, she was now upset with herself that she wouldn't be able to do those things with him. She berated the universe ever since she realized she fell in love with him for only giving her a taste of real love with him. A tear spilled out of the corner of her eye as she thought of her six friends and Big Mac she knew they would miss her and she would miss them; they all knew this was coming, they just weren't expecting it to be now. It was funny, when she came to Ponyville, she never intended to make emotional ties with anypony. But, somehow, six very close friends managed to break her and it eventually led to the romance with Big Mac.

She then thought to herself, 'If only I could stay with them.'

"I can't thank you enough for what you've done..." She croaked to the ceiling. "I will miss you all so much."

She smiled and began to remember how all this even happened as her world became darker and darker and then lighter and lighter.