• Published 16th Jul 2014
  • 342 Views, 2 Comments

Clickity Hack's Tome of Origins - ClickityHack



A collection of OC origin stories I have written for various people on Reddit gathered in to one collection.

  • ...
 2
 342

Secretly a Flamingo

/u/Secretly_a_flamingo

It was a day. He wasn't sure which one and didn't know about there being more than one kind of day really. There was day and sleepy time. All the pink birds were just like him. They stood on their legs, sometimes just one, wading in the cool waters, scooping up yummy things.

But this one had a small beak. It was barely a beak at all. It made him sad and frustrated. He wished... he wished he could just quit being a pink bird. The talking colorful things with all the legs had short beaks and they seemed happy. Sometimes they would visit the lake and some of them glowed and some were pink, but most not. It was easy to tell who was who, not like with the other pink birds. Why, he might forget who he was completely.

So on the last day, he followed one of the lots of legged colorful talky things back to her house. She was a stripy one which was very unique! Easy to remember. She was gray and darker gray, which to a bright pink bird in a group of other pink birds is very flashy by contrast.

She drank something and quickly went to sleep. He could see she left the door open and had lots of small pieces of colorful lakes. His beak was short enough he could drink right out of them and then... oh wow... weird things started happening...