• Published 11th Apr 2012
  • 1,812 Views, 42 Comments

The Hero They Needed - The Alchemist



God gives Equestria a hero in their time of need.

  • ...
10
 42
 1,812

Redemption Day is coming

A/N Any feedback is appreciated. Also credit to Cancel Insanity for giving me amazing feedback

I had woken up and went downstairs to find a note on the table.

"Dear Jake me an the girls are going into town to meet RD's friend o hers so we might be a while. Come find us iffin yer not to busy."-Applejack

How do they write with their hooves? Nevermind not important. I headed in the direction I came to the farm from. Seriously craving cupcakes. It wasn't that difficult finding Sugarcube Corner I mean it's a giant gingerbread house.

"HIYA JAKE WHATCHA LOOKING FOR?" Pinkie Pie asked me with a megaphone. No seriously a megaphone don't ask

"I was wondering if you knew where I could make money for clothes and some of these sweets I see in here." I asked

"Oh you silly willy just go see Rarity for clothes and you can always get some cupcakes from me." She said in one breath

Right at that moment she handed (hoofed?) me a tray of cupcakes. Then she bolted off saying something about griffins and Rainbows. I chuckled to myself but started heading to Rarity's shop. It took about five minutes and a lot of apologizing to a class that belonged to a Ms.Cheerilee. She settled for me telling the class how I saved the Elements of Harmony and The Princesses. Applebloom and a orange and purple maned filly named Scootaloo hugged me for saving Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

After that I finally made it to Rarity's Carousel Boutique (Spelled it right. I'm surprised as hell.) I heard arguing coming from inside.

"FOR THE LAST TIME STRONGHOOF LEAVE ME ALONE!" Rarity shouted sounding as though ready to kill.

I heard a loud smacking sound and ran in to find a stallion who I presume to be Stronghoof standing over Rarity hoof raised. Now at this point I'm visibly pissed. When I male hits a female I get beyond pissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed at him my voice dripping with hate.
He visibly flinched but all the same charged at me hoping to hurt me. This wasn't the case I stayed infront of him and brought my knee up. While my armor shifted to a pure black armor with spiked shoulder pieces. His head came into contact with my raised knee. The stallion was out like a light. In a flash guards were here apparently notified by Rarity. My armor shifted back into the normal outfit for it I guess. (This is what I wear usually)

"Oh how can I ever thank you?" Rarity was asking me sobbing slightly

"Well if you can make me a set of normal clothes and work clothes than I would be grateful. Of course I'll make sure to pay you back once I find work." I told her

"Oh heavens no! You will let me make them for free. It's the least I can do for you after all you have done for my friends and I." She told me

"Rarity you are as generous as you are beautiful." I told her making her blush slightly

After hours of being measured by Rarity she left to a party for a friend of Rainbow's I sighed slightly kind of sad I wasn't invited but it didn't bother me that much. I walked over to Sugarcube Corner to see if anything interesting was happening over there. I looked in through the window and saw what appeared to be a griffon setting off pranks. She seemed to be getting pretty angry then she was yelling then Dash was yelling. Pinkie tried to intervene but got smacked down by the griffons claw. When Dash stepped in she suffered the same fate.

I ran in pissed as hell. "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!? I screamed at her after bursting in through the door.
YOU DO NOT HARM MY FRIENDS!" I shouted at her scaring her and everypony in the building

She moved and brought a claw down on my chest drawing blood. I shifted back and grabbed her by the claw hurling her out of the bakery. When she tried to get up I kicked her in the chest and screamed at her

"YOU WILL NOT HURT MY FRIENDS OR I WILL HURT YOU."

I picked her up and through her with surprising strength she hit a cloud and stayed up on it. Scared of me.
I didn't want to fight. Especially someone who was too scared to try and fight. Then as luck would have it as soon as I turned my back.

SCREEEEEEEECH

"Oh fuck me." (Listen to this)

The griffon hit me in the back her claws tearing my skin open. Pain and anger were the only emotions I felt at that moment. I stood up and turned to face the griffon. A look of surprise on her face as I shifted into Roman Legionary Armor.
I went for my sword and found it changed to a golden gladius. I unsheathed it and charged into the griffon.

I slashed at the griffon missing but showing I mean business. I slashed across her chest hoping she would back off.
She didn't I kept slashing and stabbing only wanting to protect my friends. They were what motivated me to keep fighting.
I grew tired of being on the defensive after a while. I grabbed her and unfurled my wings. With a few flaps I had taken off flying above the clouds. I turned and flew down still holding on to the struggling griffon. I was going fast enough to break the sound barrier. A cone formed around me I kept flying wanting to end this. It broke and a sound not like the boom I was expecting but a sound like a sword on sword. A flash appeared above me I hit the ground absorbing most of the impact so I didn't kill the griffon.

I stood up and surveyed the damage. A cross was still lingering in the sky white as the moon. Royal Guards showed up and arrested the griffon completely ignoring me. I turned to face the girls and found them staring at me fear and awe mixed together. I was worried that they would hate me now. Dash flew up to me and stared me in the eyes.

"That was........SO AWESOME." She said

"How did you do that?" Twilight asked me

"You sure as sugar showed her who means business." Applejack was saying

"yay" Fluttershy cheered? I guess so it was adorable as hell though

Pinkie just kept bouncing around me saying how awesome I am. It felt good to be cheered on for once. Well anyways after that the girls realized how late it was and one by one they started falling asleep. They looked adorable as hell while sleeping. Rainbow was the only one still awake.

"Hey RD can you show me where everyone lives?"


She nodded and then asked me "Don't you mean everypony?"

"Shut up" I grumbled making her giggle

After taking the pink ball of energy upstairs to her room I made my way downstairs and took two armfuls of ponies. I arrived at the Carousel Boutique and walked inside accidently waking Sweetie Bell up.

"What are you doing with my sister?" She asked me sleepily

"You ponies are so adorable. Anyways i'm taking her to her bed." I walked Rarity to her room and on the way out picked Sweetie Bell up and took her back to her room. After an hour of walking around ponyville and a run in with a small dragon who scratched up my legs pretty badly. I made it back to Sweet Apple Acres and walked Applejack upstairs to her room.

"Hey Jake since you have wings and I have a free room......" Rainbow mumbled

"I would love to stay at your house." I said

Her eyes lightened up at that thought. We took off across the night sky. A rainbow and and a gold streak across the sky.

"Tommorow is your day Mr.Eld." Saint Micheal mumbled to himself as he watched the days events unfold