• Published 20th Jan 2015
  • 2,939 Views, 33 Comments

My little Venom 2: carnage among ponies - Shadowheart332



Almost a year after venom was locked away she has completely forgotten about the whole thing. But what will happen when Trixie returns, with a new friend.

  • ...
3
 33
 2,939

Chapter 5: Maximum Carnage

Location: road to mount drago

"How could she just take that thing back after what it did to her?" Rainbow asked, mostly herself.

"She might be trying to prove that she can do this herself." Fluttershy mumbled, to herself.

"Ya sound like your...worried about her." Applejack said, with a rised eyebrow.

"Worried about her safety yes." Rainbow said, then flow ahead.

Rainbow had been acting weird when Twilight was around. Applejack had even caught her "Spying" on Twilight from on the clouds. She didn't know if Rainbow was being worried about Twilight after the whole Venom ordeal or just being plan creepy.

"Of all places for them to duke out why a Volcano?" Rarity asked" after getting cobweb in her mane.

"Oh a Volcanic area is all ways the best place to have final battles, even when your apprentice turned and became evil only to get two legs and an arm cut off and put in a suit to keep you alive and makes you sound so silly like this." Pinkie then covers her mouth and makes this wierd breathing sound.

"Hmm...Yay what ever you say pinkie" Rainbow was not paying much attention.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venom reached the top of the volcano, she was instantly tackled and thrown at a large chunk of rock, which shattered on impact.

"Hi Mom, do you know how long we've been waiting for this moment" Carnage said, after another strike with her clawed hoof.

'What does she mean by Mo...oh.' Venom thought to her self, before a tentacle rapped around her back hoofs and tossed her near cliff to boiling lava below.

"And this little story ends no-."Before Carnage could end it, she was tackled by a familiar Cyan Blur.

"Not on my watch."

"Oh, I didn't know you wear a watch." Pinkie said, with a exhausted Rarity right behind her.

"It's a metaphor pinkie." Applejack said getting Venom back up.

"We had everything under control." Venom growled, Glaring at Applejack who glared back.

"You're welcome And yeah we can tell from the fact that you Where just literally hanging for dear life." Applejack tried not snap at her.

"Where is Scootaloo." Fluttershy asked flying low and looking around her.

"Over here!" Pinkie waved from on top of a dead tree where a tied up filly was.

"Mmmmm?" Scootaloo tried to talk but her mouth was tapped shut.

"Ya don't say." Pinkie respond while hanging upside-down.

"MMMMM!" Scootaloo responded, looking angry.

"Okay okay ya don't have to yell." Pinkie then tears off the tape.

"OOOOOWWWW!" Scootaloo screams.

"PINKIE!" Everyone except Carnage and Venom yell at the same time.

"Sorry." Pinkie said.

"Get off us!" Carnage growled.

"Not a chance." Rainbow glared holding her down.

"Very well." Carnage then tucked her back clawed hoof and bucked her off right at the dead tree." I'll just KILL YOU FIRST!" Carnage walked towards the downed Rainbow who was losing consciousness.

"RAINBOW!" Everyone screamed. Carnage smirked back at them, dragging her clawed hoof against the ground.

~THUMP!~

The Valcano was getting unstable as a another shack made applejack, Venom, and Carnage nearly loose balance, the others won't so lucky.

'This Valcano is getting unstable from us throwing each other around.' Venom thought to her self.

"Get them out of here." Venom told Applejack who Glared back.

"I an't going no where Partner."

"JUST GO!" Venom nearly roared.

Applejack's glare fated, what did she see in Venom's eye, it was not Hatred for once. She sighed and rounded Rarity and Fluttershy, Pinkie ran to them with Scootaloo on her back.

Rainbow was flung at a boulder which cracked. Rainbow had blood on the side of her mouth.

"No one can save you know." Carnage said, with a smirk. Her clawed hoof changed into a sword like weapon.

"Why don't you look me in the eye and say that." Rainbow heaved. Trying to get back up.

" as you wish." A clawed hoop rapped around the back of Rainbow's head, squeezing a little. Carnage brught Rainbow's head to face hers." My face well be the last thing your pathetic eyes ever see."

Carnage was about to strike when she felt a...headache and growing, her horn was glowing

"AAACCHH WHAT'S HAPPENING!" Carnage soon expanded until...

~BOOM!~

Trixie finally freed herself. "That ~GASP!~ hurt." And Trixie fell unconscious.

"Well that happened." Rainbow said.

Red goo started to reform near Trixie and from what looked like a bipedal form, hoofs turned into two pairs of long claws and the back hoofs now looked like feet. One claw turned Into a axe and she pounced, ready to strike Trixie.

But to Everyone's surprise, Venom tears herself off of Twilight and formed into the same bipedal form. Venom grabbed under axe arm and flung Carnage down into the volcanic lava.

Carnage was gone.

Venom let out a victorious roar. Until she or now it looked back at the others, some where glares, some looks of fear. One caught it's interest, Twilight who had look of worry,surprise,etc.

Venom's appearance soon changed, its mouth disappeared and its chest, shoulders, and knees now looked like armor but still had that white spider symbol on its chest.

It countuned stare until it spoke.

"No more pain."

It even now sound like a male.

And like a blur he disappeared.

"Should we go after it." Fluttershy asked.

"No, something tells me we'll meet it again and hopefully not as enemy's. Right now we better Trixie and Rainbow to the hospital." Twilight said as she lifted up Trixie, and Applejack carried Rainbow.

Something about Trixie seems to bring back old memories, and she will find out this time.

To be continued

Author's Note:

Happy New Year's Day

I've finally got another one done just one more, I've decided to this and one more chapter plus. I may do a bonus chapter but won't count, after the next chapter the story well be set to complete.