• Published 14th Jun 2014
  • 564 Views, 29 Comments

Lunas' Night-Time Adventures With the Doctor - zaxisma



It was a night like any other at Canterlot Castle, Luna was making her nightly rounds,raising the moon, helping her sister to bed, getting a bite to eat,and then attempting to have a decent conversation with somepony. Then she heard a groaning noise?

  • ...
6
 29
 564

The First Night

It was a night like any other at Canterlot Castle, Luna was making her nightly rounds,raising the moon, helping her sister to bed, getting a bite to eat,and then attempting to have a decent conversation with somepony. Then she heard a groaning noise from behind a treeline a short distance away.She ran as fast as she could, was somepony hurt?

She was running as fast as she could, the groaning noise had ceased, instead there was a hissing sound and the smell of burning wires was invading her nostrils, but she had no time to complain about that, she had to find out what this flurry of noises and smells was all about.

She followed the sounds until she came up to this smoking blue box with some writing on it, she tried opening the door but it was locked.

"is anypony there and if so are you okay?,"said Luna.

"umm..yea I'm quite all right, uhhh stay were you are I'll be out in a- jiffy," said the mysterious pony.

"just how long is a jiffy?" exclaimed Luna

"ahh well you know its kind of arbitrary numbers and all that nonsense but any-who,here I come," said the mysterious pony and to Luna's surprise the door flung open revealing the mysterious pony in the box. "ello I'm the Doctor and who might you b,e"said the Doctor.

"Well I'm Luna a-and a Doctor of what field exactly, and whats with the box, usually a doctor's office is more like a building or a house or even a tent...," said Luna.

"no,no,no,no,no, not a doctor.....The... Doctor and to answer your question about my box my answer would have to be that its bigger on the inside and she prefers it when you call her TARDIS," said the Doctor.

"umm she??,"said Luna.

"yes you heard me correctly ...she," exclaimed The Doctor.

"umm well okay I'll just be going then," said Luna anxiously.

"Well aren't you atleast going to show me around, I mean its the least you can do after you insulted the TARDIS and questioned my authority... were are we anyway?," asked The Doctor.

"well Equestria ..obviously, Canterlot to be exact," said Luna.

"ahh yes Canterlot I haven't had the chance to come here yet, shall we get going?," said The Doctor.

"*sigh* might as well," said Luna.

*a few hours later*.

"...and here is the castle my home," said Luna "just glad this is finally over,"she thought to herself.

"so you're royalty, then?," said The Doctor.

"well.....l yes I thought everypony knew that,"Luna said rather embarrassed.

"well see I'm hardly ever in Equestria, I guess you can say I travel a lot," The Doctor said.

"oh well then I'm glad you chose to visit, have you enjoyed your stay so far?," Luna said.

"why yes I have and I'd like to return the favor .. how about I give you a tour of my box?," said the Doctor.

"well i dunno its kind of early and my sister will be awake soon....," said Luna .

"ahhh come on it'll be fun, I have Doritos," said the Doctor.In fact Luna was quite hungry and ready to really find out just who this mysterious pony was.

"yes," she said and they were off on their way to the TARDIS or the mysterious blue box as Luna liked to call it.

When they finally reached the TARDIS, the Doctor opened the door for Luna and she was astounded by what she found inside, from the out side it was a small blue box but, on the inside it was like a large dome of metal and glass, her jaw dropped and she couldn't speak. "well...what do you think?," the doctor said.

"uh.....um....eh....its....well, ...AWESOME!!!!!!...how did you do this, is this some kind of magic,"said Luna while inpsecting the Doctor for a horn ,"what....you don't have a horn? then how the hay are you doing this?!?!," said Luna

"well i kind of have something to tell you.....hmmmm ...how should I put this ....I'm an alien from another galaxy I'm 952 years old, and well this is my spacecraft, i call it the TARDIS but that is just an acronym its real name is time and relative dimension in space,and she is the sports car of time traveling......did you catch all that?," said the Doctor .

"uhh yes but I don't believe you," said Luna.

"well, I assume your looking for proof then?," said the Doctor,

"yea, yea i guess I am,"said Luna.

"alright-y then *flips levers and turns knobs* allons-yyyyy," said the Doctor.

Suddenly the TARDIS came to life whizzing and whirring, sputtering and groaning. Then suddenly it started shaking and it almost knocked Luna over, "sorry about that Luna shes still getting used to you I guess hehe," said the Doctor.

"why do you keep refer to the TARDIS as a she," said Luna.

"ahhh never mind that we've arrived!,"said The Doctor.

"arrived where exactly?,"questioned Luna.

"well look outside the door and find out," said the Doctor with a giant grin on his face, Luna smiled she felt rather certain that she had not even left the ground, let alone the plan.

"alright-y then," Luna said.

When Luna opened the door a look of total fear came to her face, he had taken her......to the MOON, not only was she astonished that the Doctor wasn't lying she was also washed into a wave of bad memories from her time of imprisonment there, she slammed the door and ran into a corner crying "take me home, take me home, TAKE ME HOME!!!!!!!," yelled Luna.

"uhh well ok it's kind of soon but anyway whats wrong with you?,"The Doctor said as he started flipping some levers.

"that place, that hell hole of coldness and despair was my prison for a thousand years," Luna said.

"what ever did you do to get yourself in trouble...i mean you dont seem like a criminal, what with you being royalty and all but I mean I guess ya never know.....," said The Doctor but he was cut off by Luna.

"I attempted to overthrow my sister and start an eternal night for my subjects and I failed," Luna said.

"oh wow....uh I'm sorry I'm always picking the most dangerous places to go or well the TARDIS is I just kind of let her know that I'm ready to go hehe"said The Doctor, suddenly more of those same noises from earlier came back "well i guess that means were here" said the Doctor "well its been great we should do this again sometime," The Doctor added.

"yes, yes we should , well byeeeee" luna said as she walked out of the door realising it was day time "oh celestia its daytime I've got to get home doctor, I'm late," Luna said.

"run along now don't let me keep you," said the Doctor.

And with that the first night was over and everything returned to the same but not for long..........

Author's Note:

Well this is the first chapter of what i hope will be a good hobby of mine i really enjoyed writing this even tho its like 2:20 in the mornin but hey, its summer.