• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 2,254 Views, 18 Comments

Mahora: Multi-dimensional exchange student program - Kaliann25



Twilight have a difficult test: a duel against Celestia herself. In order to pass the test, Twilight open a door to other dimension looking for a powerful master who can teach her everything she need to defeat her mentor

  • ...
9
 18
 2,254

Cum Redeunt

The two months were finished. After very very long days teaching the Baka Ranger plus one to be good students (and supporting several headaches from Asuna Kagurazaka) it was time; the humans would return to their home world, but more important: the duel between Celestia and Twilight Sparkle will happen.
The Princess knew her faithful student had being very busy with all the hard training one of the most powerful mages in his world was giving her; and it was going to be a very interesting fight. But before the main event, she prepared a great welcome party for her beloved student and her friends, after all, Celestia really missed Twilight and couldn’t wait to see her again.
And especially for that great event, she reunited all the ponies who participated in that strange but very funny multidimensional exchange student program: Spit Fire (who was half relieved half sad; for one side, she won’t help anypony with math, science or history anymore, and for the other, she grew close to Makie); Candace and Shining who were really satisfied with Asuna and Kaede, even if Celestia still had a few bruises Asuna accidentally made her; and last but not least, Luna and Celestia who successfully took care of Nodoka’s and Yue’s magic training, and Ku-Fei’s martial arts.
All they had to do for the moment was wait for Twilight and company.

And after two or three minutes, Twilight materialized in the hall completely alone.

“So great to see you Twilight Sparkle!” greeted Celestia. “But what happened to your friends? Do they have to stay more time with Negi Springfield?”

Twilight respectfully bowed to her mentor.

“I’m really sorry Princess Celestia, but I don’t have any time to lose in this moments, I have something very important to do. Is urgent, so can you wait for a little more, please?”

Candace and Shining walked to the purple unicorn.

“Is something wrong, Twilight?” asked Shining. “Did you six argued or something?”

“Yeah, Twilight tell us what happened” politely asked Candace. “You know you can count on us for everything you need”

Twilight shook her head impatiently and checked a small watch she had.

“Oh no, I’m almost out of time! Listen: I’m glad to see all of you but seriously I have something to do and I need to be coordinated with Negi and Evangeline, so if you excuse me…”

Twilight turned to a wall and raised her hoof:

“CALLIGINEM SACRARUM…”

A circle with strange characters appeared below the purple unicorn, whose hoof was abnormally glowing with all her power. All the guests blinked stunned for what they were seeing. Only Celestia remained calm, raising an eyebrow. Apparently Twilight learnt some kind of magic of unknown nature for her. The duel was going to be very interesting.
But then, two other voices resounded all over the hall:

“RASTEL RASCIR MAGISTER…”

“LIC-LAC LAC-LAC LILAC”

Twilight and the two unknown voices spoke at the same time reciting together the last part:

“QUI NOVIS AT NOVI MUNDI”

A powerful white light appeared on the wall and slowly turned into several ponies of all kind of colors. At the beginning the newcomers seemed astonished but half of second after, they started to cheer with all the joy of their young hearts:

“Twi-chan! You made it Twi-chan!!”

“TWI-CHAN, WIN!! IN THE NAME OF THE 4-A, YOU HAVE TO WIN THIS MATCH!

“We’re counting on you Twi-chan!!”

“TWI-CHAN!! TWI-CHAN!! TWI-CHAN!!”

All the guests moved backwards intimidated by that explosion of pure joy. Seriously, who gave an extra dose of sugar to that bunch of crazy young mares? Princess Celestia looked down at her student and her friends, who just joined.

“Would you mind to explain what’s going on, please my faithful student?”

Twilight smiled happily.

“I hope you don’t mind Princess Celestia, but my friends of Mahora Campus insisted to come and cheer me during our duel. Combining my powers with Evangeline and Negi-sensei, we managed to bring them all here directly from Japan without too much effort”

Shining Armor chuckled and petted his sister’s head.

“I have to say, Twily, you got an interesting group of friends in that place called Japan. Tell me, have you learnt enough? Ready to offer us a great show?”

Twilight nodded proud of herself. She was going to say something, when Asakura Kazumi appeared in front of Shining with her recorder and started to interview Shining Armor with enthusiasm. (By the way, she was a red Pegasus with pink/orange mane and a camera as Cutie Mark)

“So tell me, what’s your name pal?”

“Shining Armor” said the stallion without understand.

“And what you do for living?”

“Crystal Empire Prince and Captain of the Royal Crystal guard”

“And your relationship with Twilight Sparkle is…”

Candace had enough and faced Asakura.

“And what are you supposed to be? A paparazzi?” asked angered to Asakura.

“I prefer member of the press” replied Asakura like nothing. “Now tell me something interesting about you. What’s your name? What you do for living? Are you related to Twilight Sparkle? Do you think she have any chances against Celestia or she need to train more? Tell me, tell me, tell me!!”

Confusion made Candace froze, so that was how facing a paparazzi felt like. Asakura looked at a small doll she had on her back.

“This is work for two, Sayo. Do you see anyone else you can interview?”

Yue walked to her classmate and pointed to Spit Fire.

“What about her? I understand she was Makie-chan’s personal tutor. You can record her personal impressions”

Asakura nodded approving Yue’s advice and at her sign, ghost Aisaka Sayo came out of the doll almost making Candace and Shining Armor faint of the impression. And of course, being interviewed by a ghost was something Spit Fire never prepared for.
When the girl finished with the Crystal Kings, it was turn of Luna and Celestia.

“And tell me, Celestia-No-Hime-Sama, how can you describe teaching the Baka-Rangers?”

“In three words: headache after headache” grumped Celestia staring at Asuna, who smiled shyly. “Anyway, I would love to talk with Negi Springfield. Where is him?”

The 4-A studenst slowly moved letting pass their young professor. Candace, Shining and Luna gasped looking at the boy. What was that little one doing between the teenaged girls?

“A genius boy perhaps?” suggested Luna.

The others nod. Yeah, that was it… But then the boy walked directly to Celestia and bowed respectfully. Celestia smiled gently and bowed too.

“Welcome to my Kingdom again, Negi Springfield. Last time we saw I trusted you the preparation for my most dedicated and faithful student and her friends; and in return, you trusted me the education of five problematic but powerful and kind-hearted girls. Is an honor to meet you again. Now I have to ask: is Twilight Sparkle ready for my test?”

Negi nodded kindly.

“She’s ready, Celestia-No-Hime-Sama. Twilight-san’s devotion has no limits. Thanks to her tenacity, dedication and will; she successfully learnt the most powerful spells and combinations I know. Even her friends dominated almost all the basic spells of my world and they’ll do anything to help Twilight to improve. I hope you don’t mind but I gave them some wands so they can still canalize their magic here in your world; those without a horn I mean.

Celestia smiled.

“That was unexpected but alright Negi Springfield. Regular ponies and pegasi using magic? I never heard something like that before but you just made my life much more interesting”

Negi smiled shyly.
But then, Shining had to interrupt the small dialogue.

“Let me see if I got it right: this colt is the famous Negi Springfield Magister Magi?”

Celestia nodded.

“I was surprised myself for the first time, Shining Armor, but yes. During the few minutes we discussed about this project I felt a great power inside him. One power only comparable with the greater unicorns in Equestrian History. And apparently he is even more powerful than many adults in his world”

Negi blushed but still he shyly nodded.
Luna was very surprised as well. How somepony that young could kiss all his students to gave them the so called Pactios? He looked like a child but he was much more experienced in some areas than many stallions. That was definitely out of her understanding.
But formalities aside, Negi looked at Celestia:

“Hime-Sama, is alright my students and I stay to presence the duel? All of them are very excited to see this and we’re really close, like a big family and want to show our support to Twilight-san”

Princess Celestia smiled gently looking at the students and the teacher. The girls organized a new scandal from nowhere, celebrating the happy return of their beloved classmates, the Baka-Ranger. Even Ayaka Yukihiro joined to the joy even if she denied to death.

“Of course you all can stay, Negi Springfield. I see the friendship bonds in your group is very powerful and my little ponies are part of them forever. I’ll be happy to let you presence the duel”

It was when Asakura and Hakase appeared.

“Forgive my curiosity, but where are you going to have your little match? Is there any Jumbotron or giant screen to appreciate all the details of the fight?”

Luna pointed to the Canterlot Stadium, that can be seeing from where they were.

“We don’t know what a Jumbotron is but you can appreciate the stadium from here, the most beautiful and luxurious of all Equestria. This isn’t a public event but is the only place that can support a duel like this”

Asakura frowned.

“Do you mind if we install an especial equipment to appreciate more the show? You know, a little consideration for your public”

Celestia raised an eyebrow but nodded.

“Go ahead”

Asakura smiled proud of herself and looked at Hakase who already prepared her emergency tools. She was he crazy scientist of Mahora after all.

“I’m ready Asakura-san. Is time to make this stadium as great as the Nippon Budokan”

Then, the crazy inventor called her robot Chachamaru, who looked very strange in her pony form: green furless body, a laser Cutie Mark and everypony could appreciate her articulated robotic parts.
And while Luna guided the three girls to Canterlot Stadium so they could modified the place, Celestia turned to Twilight.

“So do you think you’re ready or do you need a night of good rest to recover after transport here this interesting group of ponies?”

Twilight shook her head.

“Don’t worry Princess Celestia, thanks to Negi and Evangeline it was a peace of cake. But I’ll appreciate something to eat. Is okay?”

“Of course is alright. Tea service for all of us, please!”

On the inside, Celestia was very excited for several things, what kind of changes will have the stadium? And more important, was Twilight prepared enough to defeat her with the help of Negi’s magic? Yeah, the greatest duel in history was about to start.

Author's Note:

And for the next chapter we’ll have the duel between Twilight and Celestia. Is our Element of Magic strong enough to defeat Celestia now that she have the power of Negi and five Ministra Magi with her?

Read ya later!!