• Published 8th Jun 2014
  • 2,255 Views, 18 Comments

Mahora: Multi-dimensional exchange student program - Kaliann25



Twilight have a difficult test: a duel against Celestia herself. In order to pass the test, Twilight open a door to other dimension looking for a powerful master who can teach her everything she need to defeat her mentor

  • ...
9
 18
 2,255

Probatio Elit

It was late on the evening in Canterlot when a scandal coming from the empty rooms called Princess Celestia’s attention. An intruder entered the castle? If it was the case, why the guard hasn’t react yet? Or it was some kind of accident? Now than she think about it; why the lack of reaction by both the servants and the soldiers? She came closer to the main source of that noise and opened the door ready for everything… and a pillow launched with a lot of strength landed directly on her head.
The servants, guards and the guests lowered their pillows and gulped nervously. Celestia sighed reuniting all her patience and raised an eyebrow. Everypony pointed to Asuna who just smiled shyly to the monarch. If it wasn’t that she was red already, her face would turn that color.

“You know? I’m starting to think you have something against me, Kagurazaka Asuna” said Celestia sighing once she calmed. Then she turned to the guards. “And you, what are you doing here?”

The captain Master Sword lowered his head and chuckled silly.

“Ehem… you know, nothing happens in here or in other places of Equestria and well, we heard an scandal and they… convinced us to play with them. It was fun and we were winning and…”

Celestia used her magic sending a pillow against the captain and other six to Asuna while she laughed happily. If you can’t beat them, join them. The whole group took a deep breath relieved that she wasn’t mad and restarted their game: the Royal Guard with the Princess herself vs. the six visitors with other two servants. Luckily for all of them, there was lots of space on the room so even the flying ponies had space to move freely.

“There are too many of them!” cried Makie doing her best to dodge the attacks in the air along with Asuna. (It was a pain to teach both girls using books but they learned to fly and any other physical skill in almost no time).

“We can fix that easily, de-gozaru” said Kaede jumping in the air creating six shadow clones in the process.

Guards, servants and Princess froze for a moment when they saw it; moment that the Baka-Ranger used to change the things to their favor forcing their rivals to move backwards.
Proud of themselves, the Baka-Ranger keep fighting with bravery.

“Wait!” Asked Celestia stopping the game.

“Hái?”

“Let’s stablish some rules, okay? The ponies with horns can’t use your hooves; only your magic to levitate the pillows and threw them to your opponents. And the ones with wings have forbidden touching the ground. Understood?”

They nodded and resumed their game one more time. Most of the guards were unicorns so it wasn’t a problem for them. Asuna, Yue and Nodoka did the same, a big triumph for Celestia since after three days of teaching them; none of the girls could use magic to levitate object perfectly yet.
The game continued like that for a few minutes when Ku-Fei and Kaede asked to stop.

“Just a moment, de-gozaru!” said Kaede. “Ku-Fei-Dono and I’ll have a little disadvantage too!”

Then, the two martial artists jumped to the walls and hanging from there, they continued the fight. All of the ponies gasped shocked but Makie just giggled at this.

“We Baka-Rangers are very bad students but no one can beat us as athlets!” said the pink pegasus happily. Several projectiles coming from Celestia were her answer.

With her great agility, Makie easily dodged all the attacks and threw several to Celestia who wasn’t that lucky. She dodged Makie’s attacks but not Kaede’s that sent her directly to the ground.
But that doesn’t bother her at all. For the first time she was having a little progress with the exchange students. They’re all grown up girls but in the bottom of their hearts they’re still just children since playing is the way to make them learn something. Well, you have it a little difficult Negi Springfield.
The game continued several hours but at the end, everypony wanted to go to sleep.

“Listen well everypony: tomorrow we’ll have a little expedition to the Statues Garden, just after breakfast” announced Celestia. “So rest all you can tonight because I’m very strict, especially with outdoors tests”

Baka red grumped a little but Luna (who came just in the best part of the game) winked an eye to her.

“Don’t worry, I’ll add a couple of hours to the night to recover some time, okay? I’m sure my sister won’t mind”

The girls smiled to her thankfully and everypony went to sleep.

At the delayed next morning, Celestia guided her exchange students through the garden when suddenly, she disappeared.

“I’m right here!” they heard the Princess calling form a corner.

“Let’s go, but we better be careful” said Kaede. “This sounds like a trap”

“Okay, Nodoka, activate you Diarium Ejust, just as a precaution” commanded Yue.

The girl nodded and called:

“ADEAT!”

Before her appeared a small notebook with several drawing that she took carefully. The rest of the group exchange a small look and walked faster where they heard that voice. It was just in the center of the maze-like garden.
There a mysterious unicorn was waiting for them. He had black coat, a dark blue mane and a Cutie Mark shaped as a skull with red eyes.

“Just as I thought, you’re a bunch of idiots. That name you have perfectly fit you” said the unicorn. “My name is Death Ride and I’ll have the great pleasure of get rid of you once and forever. You see, my love for my country is big and imagine who disappointed I felt when I heard our beloved Princess accepted you as her apprentices. Is an insult to the Kingdom and the Princess I love!”

“Sorry for being an idiot” cried Makie.

“Oh, I’ll forgive you… just after I destroy you!” Yelled Death Ride sending a powerful beam against the Baka-Ranger, making them disperse the best they could.

Ku-Fei and Kaede jumped back using their martial arts abilities; Makie and Asuna used their wings… and Nodoka and Yue made a small energy field together.

“Okay, at least some of you learned something. Still I’ll destroy you” grumped Death Ride staring to the two unicorns.

Nodoka walked forward and pointed him with her hoof.

“You: what’s your name?”

“Are you deaf or something? I told you, I’m Death Ride”

“Okay Shining Armor-san, what do you plan to do to us?” Interrupted Nodoka to Death Ride’s surprise (or must I say Shining Armor?) reading her notebook.

“What are you doing?” asked the black unicorn.

“I see” said Nodoka still reading her Diarium Ejust and turning to her friends smiling a little more calmed. “Daijobu. He is a soldier of Celestia-No-Hime-Sama. He’s the captain of the Crystal Guard and is here only to test our natural abilities as Celestia-No-Hime-Sama’s command. Oh, and he just realized I’m a mind-reader” she said jumping to dodge an attack from Shining.

The unicorn turned from black to white and sighed.

“Whatever, the camouflage spell takes too much energy so is a relieve” he grumped looking to the sky, where Celetia was watching the whole thing. “Now what, Princess? Thanks to that girl this is ruined”

“If you wanted us to fight with all we have you just had to ask” said Ku-Fei happily positioning herself in a combat pose. “This is gonna be fun-Aru!”

Celestia shrugged.

“You heard her Shining. Do everything you need to test this girls”

The unicorn smiled and started to send magical attacks to the girls; and they started to dodge with grace and ability except for Nodoka and Yue who stayed back not being athletes themselves. Kaede created nine clones, making for of them positioning to protect the other girls.

“Baka Leader, Nodoka-Dono; you know what to do. Ku-Fei-Dono, Makie-Dono, Asuna-Dono and I will taking care of this, just tell us what to do”

Yue wasted no time and called her Orbis Sensualim Pictus yelling ADEAT and started to look for a chapter about unicorns.
Shining Armor also used his time wisely and with his magic created a small tremor making a portion of the ground rise; giving him an advantage position over the battlefield. He restarted his magical attack that the girls tried to return. Then he changed his strategy and enchanted a close bush to grow its branch as huge tentacles that tried to catch the girls.

“Makie-san, use your Pactio or you’ll be trapped by that things” warned Nodoka still protected by Kaede’s clones.

Makie obeyed making appear the gymnastic ribbon called Liberim Leminscus at the time one of the branches caught her by the leg, but she used the ribbon to attach to a close statue and resist. The plant still tried to pull the girl to it but Ku-Fei called her Artifact, a bo called Shinchinetsu Jizakion and destroyed the branch before it could do any damage to her friend.
By her way Asuna floated thinking what she could do to defeat Shining Armor. She just learnt the last day to send magical attacks (after hours and hours of effort and a headache from Celestia) so she started to use it against Shinig Armor. Nodoka and Yue could do it too but being an alicorn, Asuna’s magic was stronger. She charged her attack and sent it against Shining, who created a shield to protect himself.
The knight smiled confidently; his opponent could be an alicorn but there was no way she could destroy his shield being an expert in protection magic. But the attack wasn’t stopped by the shield and almost beat Shining. Asuna blinked surprised it worked but then she remembered: magic canceller.

“I get it!” announced Yue looking to her magical encyclopedia. “Here says to defeat a unicorn you have to incapacitate it from use magic. There it is, Asuna use your magic cancellation”

“HER WHAT?” asked Celestia and Shining astonished.

Asuna nodded to Baka-Leader and landed with violence over Shining Armor. He jumped trying to avoid her attack but it was too late and he didn’t notice he was being attack from three sides: one from Asuna and the other two by Kaede and Ku-Fei.
The girls sent him directly to the ground and once he falled, Makie immobilized him with her magical ribbon.
The girls have won.

“And well, Celestia-No-Hime-Sama?” asked Yue smiling to the monarch.

She landed majestically and smiled very excited.

“An excellent demonstration of what you’re really capable of but I have several questions about the nature of some of your powers. Kaede Nagase, how are you capable of multiply yourself like that?”

Kaede shrugged.

“Nin-nin! Is just the result of studding more than two hundred years of ninjutsu techniques. All you need is a lot of physical ability de-gozaru. Is really hard to learn and much more difficult to master it”

“I like it” said Celestia. “And what about the strange things you summoned during your fight? Like the ribbon, the strange cane and things like that? I never heard of an earth pony or pegasus capable to do magic”

Remembering the promise they made to Luna, Makie quickly lied:

“Those are magical artifacts. We purchased it in the magical world with Negi-sensei”

The rest of them better keep silence. After all it was half of the truth.

“I see, the magic is in the objects, not in you” said Celestia.

Shining Armor, once he was free from the ribbon, looked at the Princess.

“Okay, now than we understand the strange objects, what are the test results, Princess?”

Celestia smiled.

“Thanks to this little experiment, now I know what to do with them”

The Baka-Ranger plus one looked expectantly to the Princess.

“Nodoka Miyazaki and Yue Ayase will stay here with me and Luna so we could help them to master perfectly equestrian magic”

Yue and Nodoka smiled excited. Then Celestia turned to Kaede and Ku-Fei:

“Your physical abilities are beyond basic equestrian skills so I have serious problems with you, but I think I got the solution. One of you will stay here with Nodoka Miyazaki and Yue Ayase but instead of train your magic; you’ll train your physical strength with my guard”

“I’ll stay, Aru!” announced Ku-Fei.

“Then Kaede Nagase will join Asuna Kagurazaka in the Crystal Empire, where Shining Armor and Candace will help you with your studies”

“I’m staying where?” asked Asuna.

Celestia just nodded gently.

“You heard me, Asuna Kagurazaka. You’re a Princess in your own world so you have to protect your kingdom. I could teach you hundreds of spells but looking at you I see your learning style is more oriented to fights, so Shining Armor is the best teacher for you”

“What?” asked Shining not believing what he just heard.

Celestia just looked at him making the stallion sigh.

“Okay, I’ll write my wife announcing we’ll have visitors. We’ll leaving at the next train”

Asuna blinked confused but nodded and followed Shining to the Castle and then to the train station.
Now only Makie remained.

“What about me, Princess?”

“Your athletic abilities have no rival, Sazaki Makie. I’ve being thinking and perhaps the Wonderbolt Academy is the place for you. Spit Fire will be tutoring you personally, a great honor for every pegasus. But you and all your classmates will combine the special training I thought for you with basic school as well. I have to demonstrate Negi Springfield I’m as good teacher as him”

Makie chuckled.

“Are you jealous of Negi-kun, Celestia-No-Hime-Sama?”

Celestia blinked by the question but she had to admit it was the truth.

“Not even I, with all my power, had perfect control of my skill until I was an adult. And suddenly I see a young boy capable to control his magic so easily just like that. Yes, I think I may be a little jealous”

The pink pegasus laughed happily and flew back to the Castle along with her unicorn friends. Celestia watched them go and then she flew too.
It was when an object came out of nowhere and hit her directly on her head. She stood grumping in pain and looked a small Frisbee laying at her side. Then, she saw Shining, Kaede and Asuna approaching; and of course the girl had the guilt in her eyes.

“I’m so sorry Hime-Sama, Kaede and I were playing while Shining-Sensei was making the letter for his wife and…”

“I’ll ask again, Kagurazaka Asuna: do you have something against me?”