• Published 24th Jun 2014
  • 997 Views, 7 Comments

Nightmare's Nightmare - Draconaquest



Princess Luna has been back in Equestria for over a year, and one nightmare has always haunted her. Now, that nightmare has come true.

  • ...
3
 7
 997

Speculations

It was Nightmare Night once again. Fillies all around Equestria would be putting on costumes and make up pretending to be monsters. Even full grown mares and stallions would be getting ready for this special night.

And last of all, the princesses would be getting ready. Well most of the princesses.

“So where are you off to in such a hurry?” Princess Celestia asked her sister, Princess Luna.

“To Ponyville.” Luna replied. “Twilight asked me to come early so I could get ready. Besides last Nightmare Night I promised the fillies that I come scare them again.”

“You want to scare them?” Celestia asked.

“They asked me to,” Luna said. “So I figured that I would come.”

“You like having a holiday dedicated to you, and you only,” Celestia said.

“What do you mean?” Luna asked.

“Well it’s just that you have not one but two holidays about you.” Celestia explained. “Nightmare Night, and the Summer Sun Celebration.”

“Sister, having all the glory does not matter to me anymore,” Luna said “And besides, Nightmare Night in merely a cloak for what is really going on. Nightmare Night is about fillies going to get free candy and enjoy being scared.

“The Summer Sun Celebration is about Nightmare Moon Being defeated. I do not think they center on me per say.”

“But, you still have to do with them greatly.” Celestia implied.

“I will not argue with you, sister.” Luna said. “I’m off to Ponyville. Good-bye!”

Luna then flew to Ponyville, to meet Twilight. But thoughts were brewing inside Celestia, thought that if kept unchecked could mean disaster.