• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 7,184 Views, 150 Comments

Son of Chaos - TheNomad



Discord goes to a Chaotic dimension in search of a friend, he returns with something he didn't expect... He returns with a son.

  • ...
23
 150
 7,184

[Not Edited]Chapter #

Author's Note:

The following story has not been edited in any way read my bad grammar and spelling at your own risk.


I'm sssssssoooooooooo sorry guys and galls I wasn't giving this story the tender lovin' it needs, but my labtop was washed, I'm now typing on my new desktop! I'll try to get this done faster sorry it took so long. But on the bright side two hundred likes?! wow!... just... wow I never thought so many people would like it. Thank you, thank you all so much.

Canterlot was shrouded in darkness. But if one were to look at a clock it would say it would be only a couple of minutes before noon. In one of the many halls of the large castle, and in one of the many rooms was the room of the Princess. In the bed room, in the bed was the sleeping form of Princess Celestia herself.

Her chest rose and fell harshly, her bed sheets were soaked and tossed aside. Tossing and turning she jolted awake. Her eyes darted across the room, seeing nothing was out of place she slowing got out of bed. With shaking legs she slowly walked to her bathroom.

She looked at the mirror her magenta eyes stared back, her crown still atop her head(for what ever reason), her muted rainbow color hair not flowing, but it rested at her hooves. Her eyes were red as well her face was covered in dried tears. Turning the sink on, she put her hooves under the cold stream of water. Rubbing her face clean of sleeping. Looking back up at the mirror she found the face in the mirror was not her own, but her sisters. She jumped back in fright.

"Luna?" she choked.

Getting back on her hooves she looked back into the mirror; she found her own refection once again. Seeing in the mirror her crown fell off she let out a shaky chuckle and used her magic- 'What?' she tried to use her magic once more... nothing. Her eyes shot open, if she had any traces of sleep left it was gone now. Her breath sped up looking at mirror she found her mane not flowing. 'If my mane isn't flowing then...' "M-My magic is low..." She finished out load. "But if my magic is low then how can I raise the sun in the morning!"

Galloping out of the bathroom she(picked up her crown on the way and) looked at the grandfather clock next to her door. The time was five before noon. "no." She whispered just before, she grunted as she gripped her head in her hooves, falling to the ground. She could feel her magic flow back into her along with some old and new memories. "I remember..." she stated softly.

"Heave!" Yelled a muffled voice, Celestia's door shook. "Heave!!" Yelled the voice again, a loud crack could be heard as a great weight slammed into it. "HEAVE!!!" The voice yelled one last time before the door came crashing inwards and a dozen of Celestia's personal guards came hurtling into the room. "Princess!" A white unicorn guard came rushing towards the downed Celestia. "I need help!" He called over to the other guards, he and the other guards using there magic started to lift Celestia.

"Thank you." She said softly as the guards supporting her the best they could.

"what happened? We've been trying to get in here since six!" The unicorn from before said all most shouting but quickly apologized afterwards.

"Don't apologize it's alright I can understand your frustration... wait six?"

"Yes your highness, the room was sealed up with over a hundred runes and spells! My head still hurts like crazy..." he mumbled the last part rubbing his head.

"You were able to disable my sist- Nightmare Moon's spells?"

"My special talent is shields- wait Nightmare Moon? She's REAL?!"

"WHAT?!" Yelled a few other guards.

"Yes, she is and she is back." Once she finished several guards fainted.

The guard in front of her was the only one still standing strong,. "Princess, what did she to you?"

"Luna- no Nightmare Moon, came to me before the Summer Sun Celebration, she placed me in my worst nightmare. But thanks to you destroying those runes I was able to awake."

"Princess... all the spells were protection spells not dream spells..." Said the guard.

The princess's eyes widened "Then that can only mean... she did it." Her spirit seemed to lift ten fold as she literately took a jump for joy.

"Who?"

"My student!" She said overjoyed

"What did Twilight do?"

"Fix every thing." The princess said before bolting out of the room. But quickly hopped backing before asking, "How do I look?"

"Fine..." The guard said confused.

"Good!" She left once more before picking her head in again, "Wait, do you know Twilight?"

"Yeah, she's my sister." The guard said flatly.

"Shining?"

"Yeah." he said taking off his helmet.

"It's been a long time, how have you been?"

"Radical." Shining Armor stated.

"Good." She said run out once more before peeking in one last time to say. "Oh by the way, I think your due for a promotion!" She stated smiling before leaving. And Shining stood there bug eyed just before-

Thud


The Everfree Forest


"Ugh... my head." Groaned a rainbow manned pegasus by the name of Rainbow Dash.

"thga... is everypony okay?" Asked the blond, orange earthpony named Apple Jack.

"Oh thank goodness!" said the white unicorn fashionista, completely ignoring Apple Jack's concern.

"Oh Rarity it's so lovely!" The butter yellow pegasus called Fluttershy complimented.

"Oh I know! and I'll never part with it again." Rarity said happily swishing her new tail back and forth.

"No, Your necklaces, it looks just like your cutie mark!" She said pointing to the necklace now around her friends neck.

"Huh? So does yours!" She said pointing out Fluttershy's necklaces.

At that moment a Pinkie Pie, a pony completely colored pink hopped around happily saying, "Look at mine, Look at mine!" as she showed off her element of harmony.

"Ahhhhhh yeah!" Rainbow said happily looking at her element.

Around the room everypony had an element-necklace except for Twilight Sparkle who had a golden crown with her element as a star colored gem crown.

"Gee Twilight, I thought you were just spouting a lot of hoo-wee, but I reckon we really do represent the elements of friendship!" Applejack stated.

"Indeed you do!" Said a regal Voice coming from a broken window. The ponies with in the room could see the sun began to rise and a bright light appear. Only one pony truly knew what it was, and that was Twilight. The bright light was a spell. A teleportation spell to be exact. I soon the light dissipated and there stood Princess Celestia herself.

Every pony in the room stretched out there forelegs and lowered their heads, bowing to the Princess. Every pony except Twilight, who looked up to the Princess with glee.

"Princess Celestia!" she announced even though everyone knew who she was, and walked up to her. She leaned against the Princess.

"Twilight sparkle, my faithful student." The Princess said back lowing herself to nuzzle Twilight. "I knew you could so it."

Twilight backed away from her mentor, "But you told me that it was all an old wives' tale." she said confused.

"No, Twilight I told you, that you needed to make some friends. Nothing more." Celestia replied with a soft smile. She began to look out to the other ponies in the room as they got up one by one. "I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return and I knew that you had the magic in side to defeat her. But you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart." Celestia stated.

Twilight light looked over to her friends smiling, and the smiled back, but before words could be said Celestia spoke up. "Now only if another would as well." She looked over to a small pony, her coat was light blue and she sat in the smoking remains of shattered armor. "Princess Luna," She stated firmly, jolting the alicorn awake. The now named Princess Luna looked up to Celestia in fear. "It has been a thousand years since I've last seen you like this." Celestia knelt down to meet Luna Face to Face. "We were meant to rule this kingdom together, sister."

Everypony in the room gasped, as Twilight was utterly flabbergasted.

If Celestia heard them she didn't show it. Celestia Stood up and finished "Luna will you except my hoof in friendship?" Everypony leaned forward in concern, Including the pink party mare to lean I little to much and fell over.

Luna looked downward for only a second before jumping over to her sister trapping her in a hug. "I'm sorry, so very sorry! I missed you so much. Please forgive me Tia!"

"Of course I do, Lulu of course I do." The two mares began to softly crying as they held each other, as if for dear life. Celestia heard Pinkie Pie began to cry, but her crying soon stopped and she began. "Do you know what that means?" Then she went quiet for a few seconds just before jumping up and saying. "A party!!!" She began to trot happily to the door. Her friends looked at the mare leave out the door... to most deadly forest ever know... with a smile plastered on her face.

Celestia opened her eyes, she looked at her sister. The sister she lost all those years ago, the sister she loved. Moving her eyes upwards. Then she saw it. She saw him. The draconequus stood there his face had a cold look. His body was ragged and worn. His hands were clenched tightly, shaking slightly. He mouthed the words 'Everybody deserves a happy moment.' and before Celestia could do anything he snapped his fingers and vanished.

"Come on Princess!" The party mare called out.

Celestia looked around and saw everypony was oblivious to the danger that was just in the room. She sighed softly and spoke "I'll take us to town", with that she charged a teleportation spell.