• Published 6th Jun 2014
  • 2,293 Views, 109 Comments

Then Came Applejack - Princess Cassandra



New year at a new school, Twilight expects a certain popular boy to steal her heart. But not everything is as it seems.

  • ...
14
 109
 2,293

I hate everything

Ugh

...was the only word Twilight could think of walking down the corridors of her new school. She had just met with the headmistress, now she was walking around the hallways waiting for second period to begin, hopefully she would find the class room. Even though Twilight thought that that PH was a total crap hole, she had to admit it was huge. It was basically a maze!

Twilight wasn't even there a whole day, never ever attended a class and she could feel herself hating the school more and more each minute. Twilight use to attend Canterlot academy for gifted girls. One of the best schools in the country. She always attended the best schools, always had the highest grades, so going to Ponyville High was a major low.

The lockers were covered in graffiti and the hallways smelled like piss. Twilight was embarrassed just looking at the school. She couldn't even imagine the students would be like.

I could go to library until the start of second period... she thought.

Driiiiiiiing

The bell rang very loudly; immediately after, hundreds of teenagers ran out of their classes, pushing Twilight out of their way. She couldn't even reach her locker. She ran only to trip on someone's skateboard.

"What kind of school is this?" she said angrily.

"Whoa, are you okay?" said a voice

Twilight looked up to see a boy reaching out to her. She awkwardly took his hand to get back up.

"That was quite the fall, you sure you're okay?"

She nodded yes while looking down.

"Well, I'm Flash Sentry. But you can call me Flash. Are you new here? Or have I just never seen you before?"

"I'm new here. My name is Twilight Sparkle."

"That's a cute name. Well it makes sense, cute girl cute name." Twilight felt her cheeks getting warmer.

"FLASH!" screamed a voice from afar.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I got to run! Bye!" Then he ran away

Twilight did see the screaming girl;she had red and yellow hair and a leather jacket. She gave Twilight the coldest look possible.

He has cute. Nice too. I wonder if he likes me? NO TWILIGHT! You don't have time for BOYS! Studies first.Now where is that locker? She looked at the papers but then bumped into someone else.

Dawm it! Look where you're going Twi!

"I'm mighty sorry for bumping into you. I was in a bit of a hurry." said a voice with a southern accent.

Twilight didn't even bother looking up. Now, she was pissed.

"You should look where you're going! Being in a hurry is no excuse! You could have hurt me..." started Twilight. She hasn't done, not at all ,but before she could continue she looked up. And she saw the most beautiful emerald eyes.

Now that Twilight was really looking at her, the girl was overall breathtaking.

Wow

Twilight was staring at the girl with awe. She couldn't pronounce words, Twilight felt like an idiot. After a moment the girl spoke again.

"I am real sorry, miss." Said the green eyed girl.

"N-No it was partially my fault. I should be sorry. My name is Twilight, I'm new here." Said Twilight

"Well that would explain why I never seen you before. Are you lost? Let me see those!" Said the girl pulling the papers out of Twilight hands.

"Hey! Your locker is close to mine. Come on, I'll show you where it is. And I'll show you where your classes are too!"

"Are you sure? Because you said you were in a hurry."

"It's okay, it can wait."The blonde girl took Twilight by her hand and started walking.

Twilight blushed.

"Name's Applejack by the way"

"Twilight."

Applejack chuckled.

"I know! You already told me."

Shit, I am an idiot.


"Well here we are. This is your locker."

"Thanks a lot Applejack! Where is your locker?"

Applejack pointed towards a locker that was not even a minute away! They were apart by two or three lockers. For some unknown reason, Twilight was very pleased with the situation. It seemed like Applejack was going to leave. Twilight didn't want that, so she said the first thing to pop into her head.

"Can you tell me where the English class is?"

"Right in front of you ,Twilight."

Oh

The bell rang.

"Well I've got to go, Twi. Is it okay if I call you that?"

"Yeah, you can call me whatever. Well not WHATEVER but like you can call whatever you WANT to call me. So Twi is fine."

What the hell am I saying?

Applejack let out a light chuckle.

"I like you ,Twi. I'll see you later!"

And like that she was gone. Twilight watches the girl run to her class.

She said she liked me.

And once again Twilight blushed. Twilight didn't understand it. She never really was interested in others. But Applejack seemed different.

What are you thinking? You're straight ,remember? Hello?

And with that thought she went inside her class.


Lunch time finally arrived! Twilight was relieved. She's never been so happy for lunch. She had to go in front if the class and introduce herself. Her classmates all asked her questions. One dumb ass pervert asked her what size bra does she wears. Who asks that? They treated her like if she was from another planet. And Twilight did not like the attention.

Even though Twilight was relieved to finally be free ,one thing worried her. Where would she eat? She couldn't eat all alone. That would be social suicide, not that she cared.

I could eat in the girls bathroom. Old habits don't die in a day.

"Twi!" yelled a voice from afar.

"Applejack?"

AJ ran towards Twilight.

"Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with me and some gals. They wouldn't mind."

"I'd love to, AJ."


Twilight followed Applejack to a table. At this table there were two girls waiting for her. One with pink hair and the other with rainbow coloured hair.

"There's supposed to be two other girls but I don't know where they are." said AJ waving at the two girls.

Twilight was nervous, she never really had friends. She never cared but it was obvious she wanted to become friends with Applejack. If it was ANYONE else she would have declined the offer.

"This is Twilight Sparkle. Twilight, this here is my cousin Pinkie Pie." she said pointing at the poofy haired one. "And this one here is Rainbow Dash, my..."

There was a pause. Both Rainbow Dash and Applejack gave each other an awkward look. A very long look. It didn't seem to bother Pinkie Pie but it sure did bother Twilight.

"...friend"

Author's Note:

Boom! What? Hello, everyone thank you for reading this fic. Please tell me if there are any mistakes ( I wrote this on my phone, my sisters been hogging the computer.) or if you liked or didn't like the story please comment below. Have a good day!