• Published 29th May 2014
  • 2,970 Views, 62 Comments

Ezio in Equestria - Ezio iz pirate



this story is about Ezio getting stuck in equestria and having to find a way back to Constantinople, while there he will make friends, as well as enemy's, and have to face more lousy templars who find a way into equestria and try to rule over it

  • ...
13
 62
 2,970

Chapter 1: The Surprise


.....

Ezio's eyes burst open, only to be forced to close them again for a moment due to the sun, as soon as they became adjusted though he stood, wiping the needles of hay from the hay stack he laid in off his robes, arching his back slightly in an attempt to stretch it. He groaned "I feel like my head's been pierced by an arrow..."

Ezio mumbled to himself as he stood up slowly rubbing the back of his head, his hood was down but still there, as well as his blue and grey robes and his hidden blade, in fact everything was still intact, except the cape he had been wearing on the boat, it seemed to be gone. Ezio remembered something and reached for the satchel, still there with the book inside, he let out a sigh of relief and looked around again at his surroundings, a farm of some kind. a small one though, only a few tree's and some area's with fruits and vegetables growing, also a barn a few feet away and a small house beside it, the landscape itself looked like he was back in Italy, not Constantinople.He walked towards the house "Hello!"

Ezio's hood somehow managed to still be pulled over his head, and his robes were still on him, but his Hidden Blade..... He panicked when he felt his wrist to be sure, feeling no Bracer, he began to kick and dig into the hay pile he had landed in, eventually finding the Hidden Blade, reattaching it as soon as his hand touched it and was about to let out a sigh of relief before he realized one more object that was important: The satchel.

He looked around the hay pile, checking the hay pile itself one more time. Nothing. He calmed himself before looking at his environment. He was at some farm

Ezio from side to side then decided to have a look inside, he opened the door and walked in with his hidden blade out of its socket ready for stabbing, nobody was actually home, the house was practically empty. no food anywhere to be found, Ezio left the house and walked over to the barn, when he opened it he saw nothing at first, but as his eye's adjusted he saw a green pony in the back of the barn, huddled up as if it had been terrorized by something.

Ezio began to walk towards it but heard something, it sounded like a whimper almost, Ezio turned around with his hidden blade and his hook blade both ready, but no one was there. Ezio allowed both blades to return to there sockets and turned to the pony, then he heard it again... from the direction of the pony "Hello? I am not here to steal anything I just need to know where I am"

There was no response, Ezio inched closer, in moments he was right in front of the pony and no body was in sight, just the pony... the plea was heard yet again, this time Ezio could hear all of it "Please just go away whatever you are..." Ezio looked down at the pony before him then back up, confused.

"Enough fooling around, show yourself or I will find you myself" Ezio said impatiently, but no one came, Ezio kneeled down at the pony...attempting to hide its face with its hooves "Can you...talk"

Ezio asked it, he felt extremely stupid for asking an animal if it could talk but really it was his only current option, but to Ezio's surprise it answered back "Y-yes"

Ezio jumped back "Dio mio!" the pony stayed silent after this "But how can you talk, you are an animal!"

Ezio was both amazed and shocked the pony didn't respond "Look...I promise not to hurt you, I just want answers" the pony took a moment but finally budged.

From what Ezio could tell by the pony's voice it as a male, the pony nodded slowly "My question is where are you from, I have never seen a creature like you before..."

Ezio shook his head "I am a human, and I come from Firenze"

The pony gave him a confused look "Never heard of a place called Firenze"

Ezio spoke before the pony could ask anything else "Alright my turn, where am I"

The pony stared at him for a moment before replying "Equestria"

Ezio shook his head again "what kind of name is Equestria..."

The pony was staring at Ezio as he spoke to himself, the pony stood up on all four legs now, obviously more confident then before "May I ask that you... leave my farm now"

Ezio looked up from his thinking "are you sure I couldn't possibly spend the night in your barn?"

The pony really gave this some thought before finally saying "yes, but you leave tomorrow"

Ezio bowed "thank you" the pony nodded and walked back to his house.

Ezio now sat there on the ground looking up at the sky, from the looks of it the day still had a good few hours before nightfall, maybe it wouldn't be bad to read a few chapters in the book Sofia had let him borrow, he walked up to a pile of hay against the wall and sat down, pulled out the book, and began to read, smiling to himself at the thought of Sofia
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yusuf was sat with one of his den master's playing Tavla when he got the news from a recruit, the ship Ezio was on had crashed into a group of rocks and there where no survivor's. Yusuf just stared straight for a good few second, then he snapped out of it and stood up "Toran, round up a group of your finest recruits"

The Den master nodded, stood up, and left Yusuf stood as well and motioned for the recruit who had given him the news to walk and talk "I want you to arrange us a ship big enough to carry 10 assassin's, that included me and Den Master Yagmur"


By time he had finished telling the recruit this they where outside of galata headquarters, the recruit bowed "Yes sir, i will get to it right
with that he left, Yusuf looked up to the sky as if Ezio could hear what he was saying "Don't worry my friend, we know your alive and were coming for you"

Author's Note:

hey everyone, chapter 1 is done, and I hope you enjoyed it, if I didn't really catch the whole "oh my gosh this pony can talk" moment I really am sorry :(