• Published 29th May 2014
  • 2,970 Views, 62 Comments

Ezio in Equestria - Ezio iz pirate



this story is about Ezio getting stuck in equestria and having to find a way back to Constantinople, while there he will make friends, as well as enemy's, and have to face more lousy templars who find a way into equestria and try to rule over it

  • ...
13
 62
 2,970

Prologue: The fatal boat ride.

Ezio Auditore stood beside Yusuf Tazim in front of the Ship, behind stood a group of assassin recruits, a moment of silence hung in the air before Yusuf spoke "When will you return with the masyaf key, il mentore?"

Ezio gave off a small shrug, throwing out an estimation "I don't know exactly, hopefully within the next few hours."

Yusuf nodded "Well...Until you return, travel with great speed and safety Ezio."

Ezio nodded again and stepped on to the boat, Ezio then motioned to the Captain of the Vessel that he was ready to depart. with a nod in return the Captain yelled out to his crew "Exiting port!" as soon as this was people dropped what they were doing and went to their designated spots, preparing to pull the ship out of port, and after a moment, the ship's sails were pulled down and it began to move out of port. Before the ship left however Ezio went back over to the side of the ship and said "If I'm not back within a day at most, then know something grave could have happened to me..." Yusuf nodded "Very well."

A little ways out of port and Ezio decided to stand at the back of the boat and wave at the group of Assassins who stood on the docks, watching the boat take it's leave, he continued to do this until they were practically out of sight. After they were out of sight Ezio made his way back down to the lower deck, the higher deck being the area where the captain navigated the ship, after he reached the bottom step, however, a man wearing a blood red Monk's robe, hood and all, came out from behind the doorway to the lower decks, bearing a rather creepy smile "Greetings signore."

Ezio jumped at the sudden appearance of the man, frowning "Oh...Hello, what brings you here on this trip to Maiden Tower?."

The man shrugged "I just wanted to see it for myself, people always bragging about how beautiful it is"

Ezio nodded "Hm...Me as well, anyways, I would like to spend the trip over to the tower in solitude, so if you'll excuse me..."

The man nodded and said nothing else, deciding he had ended the conversation, Ezio walked over near the hatch that led to below the decks and sat down on a barrel beside it, back turned to everyone else. he started to mess around with his hidden blade, flicking it in and out of its socket out of boredom and on the account of being anxious, as he did this the man in red robes watched him from afar, his grin still present.

About twenty minutes into the voyage Ezio still sat on the barrel, only now he was reading a book he had borrowed from Sofia's library, he had taken it in a satchel he kept latched on at all times to keep the book safe, as he read through it however it started to sprinkle, slowly turning into a heavy rainfall, A storm was brewing. Ezio put the book up after placing a bookmark in the spot he stopped reading at. he stood and walked up to the Captains post. he stood there navigating the wheel as usual, what caught Ezio's attention though was the fact that his fellow traveler stood beside the captain. but he simply shrugged off any suspicions and asked the Captain his question "May I go below quarters until we arrive at our destination?"

The captain nodded without saying anything, focused on his current task. Ezio walked back to the hatch, climbing down the makeshift ladder that led down to a room full of hammocks, he decided to lay down in one and relax the last few minutes of the voyage, with that in mind he also decided to take a small nap.

When he awoke it was madness on the top deck of the ship, the ship was rocking back and forth furiously and members of the crew where trying to scream amongst themselves but they couldn't be heard because of all the heavy raining and thundering, Ezio stood up and ran to and climbed the ladder up to the deck, once on the deck one word came to his mind: Hurricane. Ezio ran up to the captains wheel and found it unmanned, he looked down and saw the captain helping out with the crew as well as the fellow traveler, Ezio grabbed ahold of the wheel and attempted to guide them out of the storm. the captain ran back up eventually and snatched the wheel away from Ezio "I've got it, go help out down there"

Ezio nodded and sprinted down to the deck to help the crew, when he did his fellow traveler ran past him, towards the captain. Ezio stopped and stared at him for a moment, Ezio saw the man pull out a dagger from under his robes, Ezio's eyes went wide as he realized what was about to happen, and who that person was, he began a mad dash back for the captain, just as he began to yell out a warning it was already to late, he stopped in his tracks and watched in hopelessness and horror as the dagger was jabbed through the captains throat, watched as the captain fell down and rolled overboard before even a trickle of his blood could hit the deck itself. "NO!"

Ezio shouted as he dashed to stop his enemy from doing what he knew he was about to do, just as he began to climb the stairs leading up to where the wheel was located however, the man turned the wheel as fast as he could and the ship almost turned completely over "Farewell Ezio Auditore!", the ship had turned to far and gravity forced Ezio to fall overboard, he never felt himself hit the water though, because he was knocked out cold when his head hit the Guardrail

Author's Note:

Made small adjustments to this, enjoy.