• Published 26th May 2014
  • 464 Views, 10 Comments

Bearers at Ease - leonidas701



Be it for reasons of work, family, or friends, the humble village of Ponyville has managed to become a point of interest to certain powerful ponies, who bring with them certain questions.

  • ...
2
 10
 464

Morning Discussions

“Spike?” Twilight called from the kitchen.

“Yeah?”

“Where’s the green mandarin tea?”

“The what?”

“The tea that Trixie likes. I just bought a new box of teabags and I can’t find it anywhere. It’s a little orange rectangle with green swirls.”

“Oh. I think you threw it away when you cleaned out the cupboard yesterday.” Spike cringed at the sound of a loud crash. The little dragon put down the books he was reshelving and went to the door separating the public library from the private living residence of him and Twilight Sparkle.

“What was that?” he called.

When no answer to his question came, he went to the kitchen to see if something bad had happened to Twilight and either point and laugh or help as appropriate. However, all thoughts of laughing was thrown out of his mind when he saw exactly what was going on in the kitchen.

Twilight Sparkle was sitting in the middle of what had been a clean kitchen floor, sifting through the contents of a recently upturned garbage can.

“Where is it, where is it, where is it, where is it, where is it,” she muttered to herself, oblivious to the fact that her assistant had just walked in on her.

“Uh, Twilight? Twilight? Twilight!” Spike finally yelled.

“Spike, don’t distract me.”

“What’s so important about that box? It’s just tea, I’m sure Trixie would be fine drinking some other kind,” he said.

“That’s not the point. I told her that I would have something special for her as a late New Years present since she gave me that book light, and it was supposed to be that box of tea because she was talking about how expensive it was and she couldn’t afford it very often, so I wanted to repay her, and now I’ve thrown it away and I can’t find it and she’ll be disappointed and-” Twilight was forced to stop by the sudden sensation of her lungs trying to force their way out of her windpipe as a replacement for the air they had just run out of. She took a deep breath began to continue rambling at Spike before realizing that she should be desperately looking for the tea. She refocused her efforts on sifting through the filth.

Spike decided that there was an sudden urgent need for him to not be there, and went back into the library, where he found an azure mare waiting.

“Hey Spike. How’s it been?” Trixie asked as she hung her pale purple scarf and grey cloak on the coatrack.

“Not bad, been getting used to sleeping less with the nights getting shorter again”

“Yeah, I can’t believe winter in this town is only a month or so. Winter wrap-up’s tomorrow right?”

“Yeah. Other than that not much. Oh yeah, Twilight’s gone insane.

“Already? Huh, I thought it would take a lot longer.” Trixie brushed some errant snowflakes off her coat. “Where is she?”

“Sitting in a pile of garbage.”

“Where?”

“Kitchen.”

“Thanks.” Trixie walked over to the kitchen and saw Twilight vigorously massaging her temples with a pile of trash in a ring around her.

“Remind me again, you’re older then me, right?” Trixie said with a smirk.

“Ahh!” Twilight shrieked. “Oh, uh, hi, sorry, you startled me,” she said as she turned around.

“Mmm,” Trixie said as she rubbed her ear. “So, what are you doing?”

Twilight sighed. “I wanted to give you a big box of that mandarin green tea you said you liked so much, but I threw it away,” she muttered as she hung her head. “Sorry.”

Trixie waved it off. “No problem. You just get me another one if it bothers you that much. Here, let me help you put these things back in the trash.” A very faint white aura, almost colorless, thinly surrounded some of the items on the floor and placed them back into the trashcan.

Between the two unicorns, the trash was quickly collected off of the floor in no time at all, allowing the friends to talk a bit.

“So, I haven’t seen you since the party. Anything interesting pop up?” Trixie asked.

“Celestia and Dr. Whooves have set up a schedule for my lessons,” Twilight said.

“Bet you’re looking forward to those aren’t you?” Trixie asked, fully aware of the silly crush Twilight had on the stallion she had exchanged maybe five sentences with, assuming a definition of sentence that includes stammering. “A few hours, alone, with Tron’s full attention on you, and you alone.” Trixie did not know Tron very well.

“W-w-why no, o-o-of course n-n-not.” Twilight’s face turned luminescent as she stammered, imagining going through a day being gazed at by Tron’s piercing violet eyes. Twilight did not know Tron very well either.

Trixie laughed a little bit and smiled at her friend’s antics. By now the garbage was all put away and the two retreated forward to the library.

“How about you? Anything come up?” Twilight asked.

“Nah, not much.”

“What about Card, have you seen him?”

“No actually. Last I saw of him was when he had Pinkie’s tongue down his throat at the fireworks.”

“Me neither. Do you think something might have happened?”

“I doubt it. He mentioned something about having a lot of work to do, something about a backlog. He’s probably still working on that. Speaking of Card, what do you think of Never Yet?” Never Yet was a book that Card had recommended to his two friends, and did not cease recommending until they had both agreed to read it.

“I haven’t started it yet,” Twilight admitted.

“Twilight,” Trixie said in a faux-stern voice. “You said you’d read it.”

“I will, I will. It’s just… I’ve been so busy and with these lessons coming up soon I’ve-”

“Twilight,” Trixie said teasingly, “is the book scaring you?”

Twilight hid her face behind her hooves. “I got two chapters in and had to put it down.”

Trixie shook her head. “You know none of it’s real, right?”

“Of course I know,” Twilight said, taking offense. “Well, my brain does. The rest of me is still in doubt.”

Trixie giggled. “Tell you what, let’s read it together. Maybe that’ll help you.” She levitated a copy of the book off of the shelves.

“Okay. Just let me get mine and put on some tea.” Twilight went off to her bedroom to grab the book. While she was gone, Trixie’s mind wandered to her absentee friend.

I hope he’ll be back soon. There are some appointments coming in a couple days. She looked out the window at the layers of snow covering the ground. No one’s outside. I guess even the foals have gotten tired of playing in the snow. I’ll be glad to see it gone.

Twilight came back to the library. “Got it. You wanna start?”

“Sure.” Trixie settled down, ready for a nice warm day indoors reading a book with her best friend.

-----And Now For Something Completely Different-----

Fluttershy was taking a walk around the outskirts of the forest. She did this most days when there was no snow coming down. She enjoyed the peace and quiet of the sleeping forest, and took the opportunity the relax and be alone with her thoughts, along with looking out for any animals that may have been caught outside their dens and were injured or lost. She was on the very cusp of the forest, the line where it gave way to a wide plain that was wedged in between it and a mountain. The tallest mountain in the Ponyville area, Cat’s Ear. A very strange mountain, far removed from the mountain range on the other side of the forest, it almost seemed fake.

Still, Fluttershy decided to take a walk on the boundary of the valley to see the sun for a little bit. A peaceful endeavor, one that she had done many times before.. However, just as she crossed the point where the trees would have hidden her from any possible sight, suddenly--

“oooOOOOO, OH CRAP, WAIT, GET OUT OF THE WAAAAAAAAAAAA-”

Fluttershy turned to face the sound and saw a massive snowball barreling towards her, with a green pony that had his front hooves over his head sticking out the side like an axle missing a car. She froze in her tracks, partially out of shock, partially out of fear, but mostly out of confusion. Still, regardless of the reason, she was stuck to the spot and could do nothing but watch as the snow ball smashed into, and added, her. The next few seconds were a wash of fear and motion sickness ending when she felt the ball come to a sudden stop, the force of which made her black out.

-----At the Top Of Cat’s Ear-----

“Oooh, shit,” the blue pegasus said, with eyes wide as he saw the yellow pegasus come out of the forest, directly in the path of the snowball his friend had just gone down the mountain in.

The massive red unicorn standing next to him could only nod, really a useless move seeing as Tron was next to him and looking forward, well, forward and down, and could not see him.

“Oooh shit!” Tron lept off the mountain and flew straight towards the treeline as the snowball, now one mare heavier, disappeared into the forest. “Bones!”

“Oh yeah,” Brick Bones said, reaching into his first aid purse to pull out his shield. A red glow surrounded it as it grew from it’s storage size of one inch to a full five feet in diameter. He stepped onto it and made it quickly zoom, first after Tron who had somehow managed to go in the wrong direction, and then, having caught and told him to follow, directed the shield to fly to the place in the trees where Odd had disappeared.

“Odd! Are you okay?” Brick Bones yelled as they flew to the forest.

“I think I killed a chocobo!”

-----At the Unconscious Fluttershy-----

Fluttershy was slowly coming around from the sudden shock, each of her senses turning back on. Her sense of touch was particularly painful, alerting her to a throbbing pain in her hoof. Once her ears started working again, they were immediately assaulted.

“-so very sorry, really, I didn’t know that anyone would be out this far, I’m so so sorry, I hope you- Oh good you’re awake.”

Fluttershy opened up her eyes and saw a dark green blob. After a few blinks the blob resolved itself into a dark green face.

“AAHHH!” Fluttershy started screaming, struggling to move but her limbs were underneath piles of snow. She was terrified, for this was no ordinary face. It looked normal enough, normal nose, normal proportions, right until you got to the eyes. The eyes were a pair of light green circles floating in a white void. No pupils, no lines within the iris, just a flat green mass that didn’t even seem to be fully focused on her.

“Ah! No, please don’t be scared,” the green earth pony said, panicking, as he leapt away from her face, revealing a chest that seemed to be slightly crushed inwards but quickly pushing out, made more obvious by the fact that his large parts of his coat were matted down with some kind of dark liquid. “Oh, uh, don’t worry about th- the blood, most of it’s mine!” He gestured at himself very quickly, tapping on his chest in case she was confused.

Fluttershy angled her head downwards and saw the snow on top of and around her was covered in blood. Her screams grew louder.

“No, no, no, don’t worry, really.” He tried to smile at her reassuringly, but that backfired when she saw two wicked sharp fangs in his mouth. She felt like she might faint again, but forced herself to stay awake out of a fear that he would eat her. She tried to use the stare on him, but she was too afraid to use it.

Meanwhile the green stallion seemed to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He was flailing around like mad, his head whipping every which way, rambling out half finished reassurances. Suddenly he stopped. He looked upwards and said, “Yo, down here!”

Fluttershy’s throat had gone dry from the screaming, so she was forced to stop and could only watch in terror as the blood-covered earth pony was joined by a blue pegasus with dark hair who swooped down from above.

“Oh, dude, thank the giants you’re here!” Odd said as he galloped over to his friend. He started talking very quickly, and gesticulating wildly. “Is Bones here? I think she got really hurt, she might have broken something and-”

Tron cut him off with a loud clap in his face. “Is it alright?” he asked.

“What?” Odd looked confused for a moment before remembering the reason he was rolling in a giant snowball. He took a small metal bracelet off of his right hoof, and hoofed it to Tron. “Yeah, I don’t think it’s broken. Listen, dude, she was screaming like someone was cutting her in half, and I think Bones-”

“I don’t think she was screaming because of the pain.” Tron gestured to his eyes while he inspected the device in the center of the metal bracelet.

“Wha- Oh.” Odd’s shoulders slumped and his head fell. Tron briefly looked up from his examination and patted Odd on the back. A brief instant of silence passed before Odd spoke again, this time much more reserved.

“Still, Bones should still take a look at her. Why’s he still up there anyway?” referring to the fact that Brick Bones had spent the whole time since Tron flew down hovering over the forest.

Tron smirked. “He’s looking for a way down. Dude, give it up! Just come down!” he said loudly.

*crick, crick… CRAAAACK*

It’s worth mentioning that this whole time, Fluttershy had been left buried in the snow, confused and only slightly less scared then when she had awoken. She could only barely hear what they were saying, her ears clogged with snow and distracted by the pain in her leg and the cold pressing in on her from all directions.

Then a ring of light broke through the forest canopy, bringing with it a large white disc that gently fell through the air and landed softly right at the bottom of her body. On top of the disc stood a massive blood red stallion, larger than even Big Mac, with a white mane covered by a slightly tilted stetson. There was a brown strap slung over his shoulder like a sash adding to his regal bearing. He had a far off look in his eyes as he scanned the surroundings.

Stupid branches, thought Brick Bones, having been forced to smash out a hole big enough for him to fit through in order to get to the forest floor. He shifted his brown medical bag up from the uncomfortable position it had slipped into on his back as he allowed his shield to slowly drop.

“Okay, so how bad is- Oh lord.” Brick Bones got a good look at the pile of blood stained snow on Fluttershy’s body.

“No, no, don’t worry dude. All me,” Odd said. “Hey, uh listen, I don’t suppose you have my contacts with you?”

“Yeah, yeah, they’re in the smallest front-left pocket,” Brick Bones said. He stepped off his shield and shrunk it back down, levitating it into his bag. He took the bag off his shoulder and put it on the ground as he went over to Fluttershy. He knelt down next to her, taking care to avoid any place that looked like it might be covering parts of her body.

“Hey, are you alright?” Brick said, taking care to speak gently as his face appeared in front of Fluttershy.

Fluttershy, responded the first piece of dialogue she could make out over the last half-minute or so with a shy little, “Eep.”

“What’s your name?”

“F- Fluttershy.”

“Pleasure to meet you Fluttershy, my name’s Brick Bones. Here, let me get this snow off of you.” He took a few seconds to push aside all of the snow covering the mare’s body. “Are you hurt?”

“A- a little.”

“Where?”

Fluttershy wiggled around the hoof that had been radiating a dull ache throughout her ordeal.

“Do you mind if I take a look at it?”

Fluttershy shook her head.

“Okay, tell me if this hurts.” Brick reached for the hoof.

“Eep!”

“I haven’t even touched it yet,” Brick said with a smile. “Don’t worry, I promise to be gentle.” He daintily lifted her hoof and looked it over, noticing a harsh inflammation. He pushed at a few spots around the lump.

“Eep!”

Brick put the hoof down and said, “Well, the good news is that it’s only a sprain. The bad news is that I don’t think you’ll be able to walk on it for a couple of days. Do you want some help up?”

Fluttershy hesitantly nodded. Brick grabbed her non sprained hoof and rolled her over, pushing her back onto her feet. She tried to put some of her weight on to the injury, but found that even the slightest amount made her buckle.

“I gotcha,” Brick said as he held her up by placing a hoof underneath her chest. Now that she was standing, Fluttershy could see that her head was only barely the height of his shoulder.

“Hey, uh,” Odd said, having taken his contacts out of Bricks bag and put them in. “I’ve gotta say.” Odd came closer to Fluttershy and Brick, leaving Tron standing there, rolling his eyes at his machine. Fluttershy flinched and tried to move to hide behind Brick.

“No, no, it’s okay. He’s my friend, he’s not going to hurt you,” Brick said. “In fact, he’s probably the reason you only have sprain. I’d wager he made sure he took most of the impact.”

Fluttershy cautiously looked at Odd, noticing that his eyes had suddenly gained pupils. Odd stood there, rubbing the back of his head.

“Listen, I’m really sorry about that. I thought there wasn’t anyone else in the woods. My bad.”

“Th- that’s okay,” Fluttershy said quietly. Odd took on a look of relief and walked back to where Tron was standing.

“Do you want a ride home?” Brick asked.

“No, I would hate to bother you,” Fluttershy said.

“Oh really, it wouldn’t be a bother. In fact, it’s the least I could do, considering I’m part of the reason you’re in this mess.” Brick smiled.

“W- well then, I- I guess, yes. That would be n- nice.” Fluttershy was very glad that the cold existed to give her a reason for her blush.

“Okay then, hop on.” Brick pulled out his shield and expanded it to a couple meters and stepped onto it. “Here, let me help you.” He took her good hoof and helped her step up the foot it was from the ground.

“Is- is this safe?”

“You bet. Don’t worry, I’ll go slowly. You can hold on if it would make you feel any better.”

Fluttershy very timidly wrapped her front hooves, including her bad one, around Brick’s leg.

Before they could lift off, Odd said, “Yo, Bones, see you at the farm?”

“I’ll be there.” With that Brick lifted them out of the forest and into the sky, leaving Odd and Tron behind.

“What the heck did you apologize for?” Tron asked, his eyes still fixed onto the machine. “It was her fault, she had more then enough time to jump out of the way.”

“I still should have made more certain that the woods were empty. So, what’s the verdict?” Odd gestured at the device.

“It still works, but it looks like it shut down when you hit the tree. The design needs work.” Tron put the bracelet on and looked at the sky. “Come on, let’s go back to the manor.”

“Word. I’m starving, dude.”

“Yeah, I’ll bet.” Tron looked once more at the massive piles of bloody snow. “How much did you have to regen?”

“Not too much, mostly just scrapes and bruises. A few broken bones, a couple holes in my lungs, one or two torn ligaments. Although, one of my ribs did manage to burst out of my chest somehow. Had to pull it out and grow a new one. Dang I’m hungry.” Odd did a thing with his head. “Come on, let’s get going.”

“Right.” Tron started to walk off.

“Dude?”

“Yeah?” Tron looked back at Odd.

“That way.”

“Right.”

-----Speaking of the Manor-----

Silvertongue was standing in the kitchen of his part of the Manor. He had only awoken recently, and was debating his choices in breakfast. While he was attempting to make this decision he heard a clap at the door. He used his magic to open it up, knowing that only one pony in the house claps instead of knocks.

“Good morning Shade. You are up early,” he said. And good morning to you too Morrogar, he thought to the little beige dragon that he knew flew in with it’s master.

Morrogar hissed back.

“Yeah, Guile was playing and woke me up,” Shade said. He yawned and took a look around the kitchen. “You eaten yet?”

“No, not yet. Perhaps you can help me, I am trying to decide on a dish. Any recommendations?”

“Sure.” Shade started rummaging around in Silver’s drawers. “You still remember how to make klava after all that time in the land of tea?”

“Certainly.” Silver pulled out the necessary ingredients and aparati and began making a cup of the coffee-based drink, taking time to put on a kettle for his morning tea afterwards. While he did that, Shade got to work slicing up tomatoes, onions, and peaches, for his omelette and Silver’s porridge.

After the food was done, along with a chunk of ham for Morrogar, they sat at the table and enjoyed their morning meals in a companionable silence until their hungers were sated, at which point the focus of the meal shifted to conversation.

“So, heard from Ami lately?” Shade asked.

“Sadly no.”

“That’s weird, usually you two can’t go a day without mooning over each other.”

“Yes, well, certain circumstances have arisen in my absence that have made it... problematic.” Silver started tilting his spoon around idly.

“Oh? Anything that would interest me?”

Okan politics interesting you? Who are you and what have you done with Boss?

The two stallions ignored Morrogar’s attempt at wit, both having learned long ago that responding only made it worse.

“Possibly,” Silver said. “Have you, perchance, heard of the skirmish that occurred recently around the area of Nonji?”

“Nope, can’t say I have.”

“Well, ten days ago a small force drove out the Satherans occupying an island off the coast. The attacking force managed to avoid allowing any of the forces to escape, and the captain realized that the entire legion that was guarding the peninsula had no idea that the outpost had been compromised. This element of surprise was enough to allowed the force to launch a surprise attack a few days later and reclaim the entire area.”

“So?”

“The ease with which the area was taken has given a push to certain factions in the empire who believe that there is no more purpose in relying so heavily on Equestrian supplies and aid, especially now that it has been demonstrated that a comparatively small force is able to remove a fairly large threat with little trouble.”

“Idiots.”

“Politicians.”

“You’re right. I forgot to add greedy.” Shade saw this all the time. Gamblers getting lucky once and going crazy, certain that nothing could bring them down. Still, usually it meant more money for him, but in this case… “So, you’ve got to go and try to talk them out of slowing trade huh?”

“Well yes, but there is another small issue. The influence spread to other factions who took it as a sign to try and press an attempt to reclaim the rest of their territory, possibly even to launch an invasion of Sathera itself.”

Shade scoffed.

“I agree. But they are very loud, and not without their own powerful supporters. Naturally others have been attempting to make sure a more moderate stance is taken, among them being Ami.”

“Okay, so she’s a bit busy, but so what? That hasn’t stopped you two before.”

“As one of the leaders of the group against those stances, Ami is being watched very closely to make sure that she does not have ulterior motives for wanting to keep the Empire’s current close ties to our Kingdom, and as such must take certain steps to make sure our relationship remains hidden.”

Shade laughed. “Oh yes, your ‘secret’--” He made air quotes with his wings “--relationship with the one of the king’s daughters. A secret shrouded all the more, no doubt, by the golden ring you gave her last month.”

“Yes, well,” Silver said, looking as close to flustered as he ever gets, “as long as the rumors remain rumor and no more, no one dare to attempt to use it against her for fear of the wrath of the Emperor.”

“Heh. So, I guess you and Guile are going to be going back to Oka soon?”

Silver sighed. “I fear I will not be able to take him with me. In order for me to properly resolve this matter, I will have to meet with many of the leaders of the movement to attack personally, on their terms. I can not bring Guile along when I am going to be traveling so often around the country.”

“Damn. Well I’d take him if I could, but I’ve got my own problems. Some little upstart has been making some noise back home, and I’ve gotta watch out and make sure he doesn’t try and move in on my territory, so I’ll be dealing with that for a couple of months.”

Silver sighed.

“Why don’t you leave him with grandpa? I’m sure he’d be happy to take him.”

“Gallant has already done so much for us, I do not wish to burden him with my problems.”

“Yeah, I hear you bro,” Shade said with a sympathetic look as he finished off his food. “What do you say to a little sparring session? Maybe you’ll come up with an idea once I’ve put you on your back.”

Silver scoffed as he took the last spoonful of his porridge. “If that were to happen, I believe I would be too distracted by the flying pigs to be able to think clearly enough,” he said with a friendly smirk.

Shade laughed as he put the dishes in the sink. C’mon Morrogar, you’re running the timer.

Okay boss. The dragon flapped onto his back as they left Silver’s rooms and went to the training room.

-----Not Everyone in the Manor Was As Relaxed As Those Two-----
-----Let’s Check in on Card-----

Card’s eyes were drooping out of boredom, having spent the last few days doing nothing but filling out paperwork that he had neglected during his vacation that no one but him could deal with. But his hard work had evidently paid off, as all that was left of the room-engulfing, desk-buckling hoard of wood pulp and ink that had filled his office at the start of the new year had been reduced to a single packet, and all that he had left to complete it was a single signature on the last page, denying the request for an amendment to the Satheran seed trade limits. He scrawled out his signature, turned the packet over, and heaved a huge sigh of relief as he saw the hideous thing poof out of his office and become someone else’s problem.

A sigh that turned exasperated even as it left his mouth as he felt the appearance of yet more paperwork pop onto his desk, this being the work that he had neglected while he caught up.

He looked at the stack of papers. Not glared, just… looked, as blank faced as a stallion who had just rediscovered an old stain on his work chair.

After a few second of this looking, he stood up, swept the papers up onto his back and opened the door out of his office, revealing the hallway.

He took a step back, closed the door, and opened it again to reveal… the hallway was still there.

For a moment his blank face almost approached what could have possibly been termed confusion, if one was being generous, until he remembered that he currently had guests staying in his house. He stepped out into the hallway and made his way outside.

He walked a few feet away from his house and plopped the papers down onto the snow-covered ground. He reached into his jacket, when a voice rang out.

“Howdy Card,” Brick Bones said, tipping his stetson to his boss as he emerged from the wooded part of the forest into the clearing the manor was currently occupying.

“Hey Brick.” He pulled a canister out of his jacket and emptied the contents over the papers. “Throw this in the trash.” He hoofed the canister to Brick.

“Okay.” Brick took the canister and walked inside the manor as Card pulled a lighter out of his jacket.

After a quick check to make sure it wasn’t raining, he flicked the lighter on and set the pile on fire. His blank face gave way to a small content smile while he tilted his head slightly back with a sigh, never losing eye contact with the fire as the ink on the paper made the flames turn interesting colors.

You know they’re just going to resend the files to you, right?

“Keep your logic out of my catharsis.”

The flames eventually burned out, leaving only a smoldering pile in the snow. Card held out a hoof and a new set of requests and reports, exact duplicates of the ones just burned, appeared in his grasp.

He gave one last sigh and placed them onto his back as he went back to his office to deal with them, his gaze lingering over the-

“N?”

Yes.

“Fuck off.”

Fuck off I shall, then.

Author's Note:

        A/N: Man am I glad to be back. To all of my old fans, I am sorry that it took this long, but studying for finals kicked my ass. To all of the people who have no idea what just happened, what are you doing here? Go read Stallion in the Library and it will all become clear to you. Kinda.

        So, for those of you who liked my last story enough to give this one a try, let me tell you how I plan on structuring this. There will be a very faint overarching plot, but it will be mostly episodic. Given that I have now introduced the rest of the supporting cast, it will also have much less of a focus on Card. The way this story will work is that the chapters will alternate between being based on the events of an episode with some of my characters put in, although it won’t be a retread, I will be skimming over things that happened in the show proper, and one original story, completely out of my own head.

        So, that’s the overarching outline, let’s get down to this chapter specifically. What did you guys think of it? Please let me know, it’s the only way I can get any better as a writer.

        Thank you, and good night.