• Published 20th Jun 2014
  • 720 Views, 14 Comments

midnight - gearsteel123

  • ...
30
 14
 720

chapter #1: a contract !?

You wake up to Philomena, celestia's phoenix, as she flies into luna's quarters.
You move a little bit and fall off the bed , alerting Luna since she had been in the shower the whole time.
"Hue? Are you alright dear?"
"I've been better....ughhhh....." You moan with your face flat on the floor.
After you get up and put on some clothes on, you head out for breakfast with Luna.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So. Hue. Do you have any knowledge of ponykind?" Luna questions as you reach the palace café.
"Umm.....not too much.....ponies tend to be scared of me. That's why your sister probably keeps seeing a hooded, very handsome if I might say figure running across the rooftops......" You answer, feeling a little embarrassed.
Luna laughs a little. you ask her to lecture you on the history of equestria. "You do realize that as my aid, you have access to the royal archives and library." She answers, still giggling a little bit.

Luna lists her priorities for the day and orders her meal, as do you.
After a little while you decide to ask Luna if she wants to know about anthing about earth."so... Are there any questions you have about the place I came from?" You ask, pointing to yourself.
"I'll ask you later about that......I have quite a few...." Says Luna with a hint of curiosity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After you finish eating, luna leads you to a door with a sun on the left half and the moon and stars on the right half.
"Luna? Where are we going?" You ask, a little freaked out.
"If you are to be my royal aid, you must sign a contract first." Luna answers with a serious tone.
"A contract!? You never told me of a contract!" You shout quickly "but. If it gives me a job with less labor and a better payoff, then I'll sign it......"

You walk in as Luna opens the door with telekinesis. You see a table in the middle of the room and some items on it including:
A quill, a needle and some parchment with some writing on it. You quick ly assume that you have to sign it with your blood."Luna. What's with the needle?" You ask out of fear."you must sign it with my blood." She says remaining completely stonefaced.
You sit at the table as luna makes multiple cuts and guides the blood into an inkpot that you didn't spot at first glance.
You read the contract:
If thou sign this contract, you will be obliged to wait on cet pony hoove and horn.
-the royal court
You sign: hue, soul human of equestria.
"Thank you, hue!" You hear from Luna as she tackles you with a hug.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As you walk back to luna's quarters after a long day of work, you notice Luna dragging her hooves across the carpet
Suddenly, timber!
Luna begins to fall but you catch her just in time.
"Gotcha!" You say as you catch Luna in your arms and hold her as if she were a human girl.
You hear her snore and realize that she had fallen asleep mid-fall.

'Today was great.' You think as you reach luna's quarters.
You open the door and set Luna down on the bed.
As you open the door to the bathroom Luna begins to move, waking up in the process.
"Why am I in my quarters?" She asks with a tired voice.
"You collapsed in the hall on the way here, so I picked you up and carried you here..." You answer with a slight chuckle
"Well....thank you, I guess?"
"Luna I've been meaning to ask you, why are you so comfortable sleeping with me?"
"Oh, hue! I- I- hunh? What are you doing!?" Frantically asks Luna as you pick her up and sit her on your lap.
"HUE! WHAT ARE YOU doin- ahhhhhhh~~~" she screams. But as you start to scratch her behind the ear, her scream dissolves into a moan.
"You really like that, don't you?" You say with a bit of a smirk.
"Uh-hum" she answers, falling asleep, smiling.