• Published 5th Apr 2012
  • 4,320 Views, 185 Comments

Through the roof - The Psychopath



Mark Fénix finds himself in Canterlot castle after an illogical event. How will he return home?

  • ...
15
 185
 4,320

Pinkie's party

Luna approached the door leading to Mark's room. Instead of opening it directly, she leaned her ear against it to hear what he was doing. Sounds of vases breaking and cursing were heard. The princess opened the door immediately, expecting to see Mark raging and destroying everything. Instead, he was trying to place a bandage on his head, but kept tripping backwards.

"Almost got it...almost got it... OH SHI-" *SMASH* " Great. ANOTHER broken vase. Oh,. Hi Luna." I said with a hand wave as I stood back up.

"Hello Mark...We thought you would be upset for what happenned earlier."

"Not anymore. Say, could you help me with these freakin' bandages for my head? I have this stupid reflex that makes me pull my head back when I try and put something on it."

"*sigh* Fine."

Luna lift the roll of bandages and wrapped them over my head, keeping them glued tight with her magic.

"Wait, did you disinfect it first?"

"Yes."

"Good."

"There we go. Thanks for the help. Atleast I have something similar to a bandana now."

"You appreciate bandanas?"

"Yes...although that has enforced something of a look-a-like with a certain character in my world." I said while frowning.

"Mhmm. So you have no qualms whatsoever?"

"Nope. Although I think you need a hug."

"What? No."

"Come on...someone needs a hug."

"We don't need a hug."

I frowned and extended my arms forward while motioning my hands for Luna to get closer.

"Come one."

"No!"

"Yes. You need a hug. Come here."

"We don't need a--"

"Yes you do. Come on."

"No!"

"Yes. Come here."

"Stop it."

"Come on. I can do this all night and all day."

"Will you leave us alone if we give you a...hug."

"...Mebeh. Come on then."

She rolled her eyes and came into arms reach. Instead of just lowering myself, I picked her up and gave her a great big hug. I didn't give her a bear hug, but just a regular hug. She felt quite soft and, opposed to my initial thoughts, didn't try to kick me to get out of my hug. Instead, she hugged me around my neck...then started to strangle me.

"What are you doing?"

"Isn't this what you call a 'bear-hug'?"

"Are you...challenging me?" I said with a crazy face.

"Not tonight, no. Perhaps some other time." she dropped down once I let her go.

"I thought you were asleep when I was having the hug wars with Pinkie Pie."

"The servants told us about it. You have some "fun" games back in your world."

"Yes...games."

"Have a nice sleep."

"Thank you. I would say the same, but you don't sleep at night, do you?"

She just smirked and left the room and closed the door.

"Perfect. Two whole days of doing nothing,AND I did my good deed for the day...er...night."


The next morning, a strange creature snuck quietly into Mark's room like a ninja's shadow. It slowly moved up to the sleeping and, with a loud party whistle, yelled:

"SURPRISE MARK! Mark...hey Mark...WAKE UP!" said the pink pony as she shook the human with her hooves.

"Ah don't think he's gonna wake up Pinkie." said Applejack.

"What? But nopony stays asleep when I give them a party."

"Ah know. Gosh. Even Big Mac doesn't sleep this deep."

"Wait...*GASP* HE MUST BE DYING! I NEED TO PERFORM MOUTH TO MOUTH!"

"Wait PInkie! He isn't-too late".

Pinkie kept going back in forth inhaling a tremendous amount of air and blowing it into Mark's lungs. He woke up to a displeasing view. It looked like Pinkie Pie was kissing him. After his brain went in motion, his eyes widened and his pupils shrunk.

"WHAT THE?" GET OFF ME!" I yelled as I threw Pinkie off my bed. "Phapth. ARGH! WHAT'D YA GO 'N DO THAT FER?!"

"You're alive!" she yelled as she jumped back and squeezed me as hard as she could.

"What?"

"She thought you were dead 'cause ya didn't wake up when she blew her toy in yer ear."

"What...hngh...toy?!" I was trying to get this pony off, but she was stuck to me harder than cement.

"That one." Applejack pointed to.

"Pff. That's not going to wake me up. You need something that's so loud I can hear for several kilometers. I won't wake up because you blew in my ear."

"I'll remember that." said Pinkie Pie.

"So what's this all about?"

"Well, you're new new here and I thought that giving you a welcoming party would be great and I planned this with the princesses permission so there wouldn't be any trouble while we have a party so it's like it's a surprise but not really get it?"

"...what?"

"She planned a surprise part fer ya in the garden."

"Ohhh. Then please exit my "demeure" while I get dressed."

"Why?"

"...Let's just go Pinkie."

"Well, okay then. See you in the garden."

The door closed with a slow creaking noise as Pinkie was trying to take a peek at me through the door creases. Applejack, fortunately, grabbed her mane and pulled her away from the door.

"Finally! Now to get dressed."

After doing things that aren't intersting, I left my room and leaned over the short walls to see that there were tons of baloons everywhere as well as cake and several games to play. The six mares from before were there, as well as a few guards and Celestia. I was wondering why Luna preferred to sleep than have a fun party. And...was that a trampoline? I LOVE TRAMPOLINES!

I jet down there as fast as possible, only to see everyone stop me and say hello. Even that mustache guy and his friend Fleur-de-Lis were here. I could see that Rarity was having a great time with that gentleman and his smug "entourage", even though they were few.

"Hi Twilight, Hi...who are you?" I asked as I saw a little yellow pony behind them.

"..."

"A quiet one , eh?"

"..."

*snort*

"I'M SORRY. I DIDN'T QUITE HEAR THAT!"

"...shy."

"WHAT?!"

"DEAR EQUESTRIA! WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!" shouted Celestia.

"I CAN'T HEAR THIS YELLOW PONY, SO I'M ASSUMING I'M HAVING TROUBLE HEARING!"

"THAT'S NOT A REASON TO YELL!"

"THEN WHY ARE YOU YELLING AS WELL?!"

"I..."

"So what's your name?"

"F-Fluttershy."

"Sounds like the feeling one gets in their stomach when they are nervous. You know? Butterflies?"

"Y-yes."

"I hope you have fun here. I'm pretty sure Pinkie pulls off good partYYYYSSSS!"

That blue pegasus attacked me again, but this one felt less violent.

"Alright then bub. I worked hard to beat you, and this time I will."

"Why is everyone so intent in attacking me these past few days? Fine. Come at me bra."

The fight broke out, and everypony just sat back and watched. Pinkie, however, popped out from behind the bushes with Philomena on her back.

"Go stop that Philomena."

The bird nodded, but before it vould take flight, Mark was standing victoriously on Rainbow Dash and started to beat his chest and yell like a falling man.

"Fine. You win again."

"Lemme help you up."

"Thanks...NO WAIT!"

"HEEEYAH!"

I threw her high in the air, but she had time to deploy her wings and call me crazy.

"In a party, you do fun things! Pinkie Pie, to the trampoline!"

"Yes, sir!"

We both ran as fast as we could, occasionally pushing eachother away to get to the contraption first.

"Ha!" I yelled as I bounced on this contraption. "I got here first!"

"No I did!"

"Oh yeah." I squinted my eyes Hollywood-zoom style. "Wanna bet?"

Pinkie did the same.

"Yeah. Hiyah!"

"I counter your dragon kick with my phoenix uppercut."

"I block your uppercut. HADOUKEN!"

"WHAT?!"

"How the hell does she know about Street Fighter?!"

"Oh yeah? Shoryuken!"

"Ommf!" she said as she flew higher. I didn't hit her. I just pushed on her chin.

"K.O.! I win! Hey Celestia, why not come over here and have fun with us."

"No. It wouldn't be-"

"-upholding of royalty? Noone cares. I want you on this trampoline. RIGHT NOW!"

"FINE!"

She flew all the way over here with an annoyed face. I stopped bouncing with a smirk on my face and crossed arms.

"There. Are you happy? Now I'm getting off."

"...NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" I yelled. "BODY SLAM!"

"NO WAIT!"

"Too late!" I yelled in a very low voice with the best Russian accent I could muster.

Celestia flew up into the air, desperately trying to regain her ground. I bounced up and landed even harder on the trampoline, just to make her fly once more. However, she started to calm down and seemed to be finally taking pleasure in it.

"See princess, this is fun!" said Pinkie Pie.

"I suppose so. I never did have time to amuse myself properly."

"Well, today is a party, and even YOU should have fun. Don't be all dark 'n shady and have fun. It isn't limited to the little folk."

"Fine. Just don't make your irritating puns about me."

"That really darkened my day Celestia. Why ddid you have to set my mood on the horizon?" Pinkie was giggling at my terrible puns.

"That's it! I'm going to strangle you with my own hooves."

"You gotta catch me first!"

This party was quite exciting. And for the first time in awhile, I got to let myself go with everyone. However, I felt that this wouldn't last long. I don't know why, but it was coming.