• Published 19th May 2014
  • 2,762 Views, 308 Comments

How Did This Happen? - Cobolt Soundwave



While sitting at home playing video games on my pc I got an e-mail alert on my phone. So instead of easily checking it on my phone's e-mail app I check it on my computer. The e-mail says it's from someone named P.C., huh, wierd, oh well no

  • ...
21
 308
 2,762

The Following Day

The light from the morning sun filtered in through the open blinds hitting me directly in the face. My side of the bed was facing the door which was weird. I was sleeping on the right side, or the left side if you looked at it from the foot of the bed. The head of the bed was up against the left side of the room, just like my old room back on earth. I was still waking up when I felt something wrapped around my midsection. I tried looking down until my chin bumped into something, upon looking moving my head back slightly and looking down I saw a head of rainbow colored mane staring me back in the face, and then it clicked. Rainbow Dash is snuggled up against me in her sleep. It was adorable really, and seeing as there was no way of breaking out of this without waking her up I just hugged her back and rested my chin on the top of her head, breathing in her scent. She smelt like one of those pomegranate flavored lip balms, it smelt nice.

I stayed like this for about two more minutes until I felt Rainbow begin to stir and awaken.

"Hmm, bwha, whas, wha, where..."

I felt her try to move and then look up to see what was blocking her movement when she felt that she couldn't back away. When she looked up I caught her lips in a fairly long kiss, also hearing Rainbow lightly moan into the kiss almost made me want to deepen it, but I felt like there would be a better time for that.

"Mornin' sleepyhead."

She looked at me with those wonderful magenta eyes of hers, the ones that would burn with such an intensity whenever she would had a determined look on her face, but now they only seemed to shimmer in the early morning light.

"Hi."

"You know, your snoring is adorable."

She looks a little embarrassed when I mention that.

"Mmmmmm, It's stupid." She mumbled.

I lift her chin with a finger so she's looking into my eyes again.

"I find it cute, and adorable." Then I leaned in for another kiss.

I'll just say right now, that I don't think I'll ever get tired of making her blush. Just feeling her close to my like this, feels like heaven, if I were to die right here right now, I'd be...somewhat okay with that, I'd be away from my precious Rainbow.

"Do you want to get up or-"

"No, I want to stay like this for a bit longer, I...kinda like this...the whole 'you holding me', feels kinda nice."

I chuckle. "I was gonna suggest that too ya'know." I squeeze her just a little and hear her sigh.

We stayed like that for another ten minutes just laying there in each others embrace until our bodies decided to let us know that we had to get up.

*Grrrrrrr*

"Sounds like your hungry Dash." I said to a once again blushing Rainbow.

"Heh, yeah, maybe we should get up and go eat."

*Grrrrrrr*

Now it was my turn to blush.

"Sounds like you're hungry too, come on. we have to get out of bed sometime."

Nodding my head we separated, immediately missing the others warmth. We got up and made our way for he door, the bed can be made later...or not at all, somethings never change. Leaving the room I noticed that everypony else was already up, judging by all the open doors.

As we walk down the stairs I hear noises from the kitchen, I was expecting to find all of my friends but I only found two out of the three. When I walked into the kitchen I forgot that none of them knew that Rainbow stayed for the night, let alone staying with me in my room.

'Yo, you get lucky last night Sound?"

Both me and Rainbow blushed, our ears splayed back in embarrassment, we tried to diffuse the situation, but the both of us stumbling over each others words didn't make it any better.

"Nothing happened last night!"

"I just stayed the night!"

"We didn't have sex!"
"We didn't have sex!"

...complete silence. Well I think we handled that situation just fine, totally one hundred percent a'okay. So in light of the moment I notice that Subs ain't at the table like the others, and decide to ask where he is, regardless of how embarrassed I am at the moment.

"Hey Misty where's Subsonic?"

"I'm not sure, he wasn't in his room when I came out, so I'm not sure."

I looked at Draco.

"I got nothing man"

"Alright so then where is...do you guys hear that?"

"I heard something, but I thought it was something else."

"Well it's coming form the living room."

Everypony followed me as I walked into the living room where the sound got louder, but not by much. I heard the noise from the couch and then I peaked over the back of it. What was say had to be the funniest and most adorable thing I've seen, second to Rainbow, nothing beat that.

I found Trixie laying on top of my buddy Subsonic, snoring lightly into his chest, with her arms wrapped around him. Subs had an arm slung over her back while the other hung off the edge of the couch.

"Quick, does anypony have anything to record this with!?" I ask excitedly

Draco whips out his phone turns his camera on. "Got it man."

"Okay 'imma wake them up."

Rainbow was snickering while I was trying so hard from not giggling like an idiot as my hands got closer to their faces. After what felt like an ungodly amount of time my fingers brushed their muzzles and I watched them start to wake up.

"Mmmmm, I really have to remember to...to...what am I on top of."

"Ummm, hi."

"H-Hello."

Trixie laid on top of him a bit longer before she fully registered exactly what she was on top of. She gave a short yelp and then rolled off of him and on the floor on her rump.

"Ow...I think I just broke my ass." She said while rubbing her now sore backside.

"Yo Bass, you should rub it for her."

Both Trixie and Subs turned to look at us and Trixie's eyes snapped wide open at the sight of us recording the whole thing.

"Wha-what are you...TURN THAT OFF RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Trixie tried to jump up and over the couch but she forgot that there was a pony sitting in it at the moment, and right in front of where she was jumping and instead she ending slamming into poor or maybe not so poor since he had his head buried in Trixie's chest, for all of two seconds.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sor..."

Trixie froze. She felt something on her flanks. When she had jumped onto the sofa she had landed right on his lap and he had subconsciously put his hands on her flanks. Trixie's face was crimson in color, and she did the only sensible thing.

She slapped him.

*Smack*

The sound of hand meeting face echoed throughout the room. The slap itself made Subsonic let go immediately. Trixie however had her hands over her mouth in a shocked state.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean...it's just that...your hands were on my....ohhhh."

Subsonic was still recovering from the assault to his face by Trixie's hand, managed to respond.

"It's a, it's okay, it's not your fault."

"Guilty," I said in a sing song voice. "I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist, also your still on his lap...wouldn't surprise me if you gave hi ma boner through all this either."

There was a pregnant pause as Trixie's face got an even darker shade of red. Honestly she better be careful or she might turn into a tomato from how red she is.

"He's got one, doesn't he?" Asked Misty.

Trixie, still frozen in place from the sudden realization, could only nod her head slowly.

"His bedroom's upstairs in case you know you wanna," I wiggled my eyebrows; I know, I'm terrible.

"W-Well ummm, I-I'll just get o-off you now then."

Trixie scrambled off of my friend and sat on the other chair in the room, obviously trying to stay away from him. She was probably pretty embarrassed.

"Alright, alright, look the camera wasn't even recording, promise."

"Yeah see." Draco showed Trixie, which seemed to actually calm her down a bit.

"Okay, so other than torturing mares what else could we do today?" Asked Misty.

I thought for a bit, until something came to me. "You guys need clothes, lets go to Rarity's."

"Alright man, sounds good. I'm gonna need new clothes if I'm gonna be wooing the mares left and right."

"Alright let's eat breakfast first, then we can go."

We all headed into the kitchen to have our breakfast and then head over to Rarity's. I'm sure she'd love to make some clothes for my friends. Trixie on the other hand went home,since I'm sure Gilda might have been wondering where she was she didn't find here this morning. Rainbow decided to stick around though, I didn't mind that at all, not one bit.

Knocking on Rarity's door we were greeted by her sister, and let me tell you, she looks just like her sister. Thin but not so much that you could break her in half with a hug, her hair look as beautiful as her sister's, and just so I don't feel like a pedo. I won't go into detail about her body, just that she filled out nicely.

"Rarity! Cobalt's here! Come say hi to you coltfriend!" She yelled out that last part in a sing song voice, and what a voice it was. I guess she really earned that cutiemark huh. Oh yeah, duh, I haven't told you what it was; her cutiemark was a heart with a musical note over it. If I had to take an obvious guess, she must sing.

Told'ya it would be an obvious guess.

"Sweetie Belle! For the last time he is not my-oh hello there darlings, please excuse my sister," She looks back at Sweetie Belle who is currently sitting on the couch in the room. Sweetie sticks her tongue out and Rarity returns the gesture; huh guess she not so stuck-up as I thought she would be. "What can I do for you dear?"

"Well, my friends here have nothing to wear." I didn't even need to further than that since she yanked them all in,excluding me and Rainbow of course, into the room and began rambling on and on about "getting them different styles" of "making sure the measurements are correct" and the like.

"Well come in you two don't just stand out there, come in, come in."

I put my arm around Rainbow and we walked in together...until the door frame choose to be too small to allow two pony so walk side by side through.

"Haha, well I tried, ladies first." I held a hand out.

"Oh please, don't get all sappy now, come on." She said tugging on my arm for me to come over to the love seat next to the couch that Sweetie Belle was on. Dash leaned over and put her head on my shoulder and I put mine on top of her's. Sweetie Belle must have looked up because I heard her shuffle on the couch and call out to us.

"Hey, are you guys together?"

I could hear the measuring tape that she had in her hands drop to the floor. I could feel her stare even though I wasn't looking at her.

"Yup. Just keep this secret ok...well maybe your friends are okay but nopony else."

Sweetie nodded, while Rarity quite literally ran up to us and looked like Pinkie Pie, except you know white...and a unicorn.

She was practically bouncing...no really she was bouncing up and down from how positively giddy she was.

"WHEN!? HOW!? HOW LONG!?"

*Ahem* Okay, yesterday night, she kissed me and I kissed her back, and..she doesn't know that, she hasn't seen me naked yet."

The first two made her eyes glisten and the last one made her blush a tiny bit.

"W-Well ummm, I can understand the third one but that's simply marvelous."

She started rambling on about other things until I heard her mention something about gossip, and I stopped her right there before Rainbow could say anything herself.

"Hold on a sec there Rarity, I don't word of this getting to anypony just yet," She looked at me completely crestfallen. "hold on let me finish, nopony but the rest of the girls, and, only if they ask you can you tell them."

That seemed to have perked her back up.

"Well at least I can tell the others if they ask about you being together,uggggh, the last time I had to keep a relationship under wraps, it was not pretty, at least for me. I constantly had to hide from ponies and by the time they finally let them knew they were together I was a mess."

"Welp, don't worry you pretty little head," I looked at dash and she had her arms crossed and was giving me a playful glare. "Not as pretty as you though."

"That's so corny,"

I turned around to continue talking to Rarity.

"I didn't tell you to stop."

Everypony laughed at her comment.

"Awwwww, I'm sorry here," I sit back down and bring her in for a quick kiss, which makes her wings snap open in surprise.

*Poomf*

"Better now?"

"Better...are my wings out?"

"Yup."

"I blame you."

"Than I take that blame."

"Here I'll just," She reached around and pinched the base of my wings and holy crap that was a weird, but not an unpleasant, feeling.

*Poomf*

"Wooooaaah"

"U-Ummmm, what?"

"Your wings."

"What about them, is there something wrong with them?"

"No, they're...they're,"

"They're what?"

"Big...really big."

"Uhhhh, okay?"

"Here come over here."

She brought me over to a mirror and wow, they were giant, well not really gigantic, but but from what Dash described them as was that they were bigger than the biggest ever recorded from a Pegasus before but also not Princess big.

"So that's why flying was so easy for me, I barely had to really give it much force...wait how'd you not see my flying int the castle when I first got here?"

She blushed and folded her ears back. "Weeeeellll I might have been looking somewhere else at the time."

I looked at Rarity next.

"I just assumed that they were big for a reason, you being a bit more heavy set and all."

"Hey, I'm not fat, thank you very much," She was about to give a rebuttal before I stopped her. "but I get what you mean, I wouldn't have known either, hell I didn't know they were that big until just now, and not to mention I would have thought that I would have noticed when I woke up in the morning too."

I moved around and looked at my big wings from all angles. I don't want to sound like a total douche but, my wings looked amazing as Rainbow put it. She couldn't stop ogling them or touching my primary's. Let me tell you something, I always thought it was complete and utter bull that when someone, or somepony in this case, touches your wings it gives you a sense of pleasure...I was wrong, so very wrong.

"Ummm, D-Dash, please stop tugging on my fEAthers please?"

"Oh, uh heehee, sorry 'bout that, I was just uhhhh, admiring your wings?"

"Right or you were feeling me up...great I got a wingboner, thanks dash...I blame you for this."

"Well whatever, at least it's in here and not out there." I said motioning to the door with my thumb.

"Okay I've gotten a new outfit ready for your friend Bass, now I just have to make some for your other friends dear."

Rarity said while handing the clothes to Subsonic.

"Okay Rarity, thanks again for this, are you sure you don't want me to pay for the clothes?"

"Nonsense, dear your friends need them right now. Besides they can always come back for some clothes if they ever need anything later."

"Alright then. Hey Bass?"

"Yeah!?"

He asked form behind the changing screen.

"You wanna come over and help out with something I'm doing for Ponytube?"

"Sure, just lemme' get dressed first."

"You coming Rainbow,?"

"I can't I gotta get home, shower and go to work, sorry."

"Awwww, it's alright," I gave her a quick kiss. "So does Tuesday sound good for your little outing?"

"Sounds good, I'll be over at your place in the next couple of days for lunch. Don't forget."

Another quick kiss and she was out the door and headed for work.

"Alright dude let's go; I'm ready."

"Okay, but first, let's go get Gilda and Vinyl, I'm going to need all the help I can get for this one."

Bass and I walked out the door headed for Vinyl's house. "I think she said she knew where Trixie and Gilda lived? Ahhh it's fine I can ask her when I see her."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter this time. =( I just felt like it was right to end it here so that the next chapter starts off were my special chapter ends.

Now you don't have to read it, but if you don't you won't understand why the next one starts out like it does.

The next 'real' Chapter after the next will be longer, I promise.

What do you guys think so far? You liking my silliness? Hmmmm? :derpytongue2: